Ways boba fett could have killed mace windu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

08juggernaut
My friend asked me to post this.

Captain REX
Heh! I remember everyone theorizing this when the approach to Episode III began, right after everyone saw AOTC. laughing out loud

A popular one was that Mace Windu got on the wrong end of Slave I's cannons.

08juggernaut
cool i will tell my friend that. thanks smile

Jen'ari
Strawman. You claimed that it was tailored to kill the Vong, I disputed that. Try conceding the point instead of resorting to a logical fallacy, OK, because technically the debate should be over when one resorts to such things.

Also, since when has the amulet blasts been shown to work against beings who can defend against force attacks?

Not really, it's common sense. You can, in theory block amulet blasts with a saber, or see it and be able to dodge it, or push it away through telekinesis. You can't do that stuff with the EL.

Erm, we know as much about it as we do about amulet blasts. We (well clearly not you apparently) understand the nature of the attack, we understand its capabilities etc. You seem to think that EL is some unknown attack, try reading some post ROTJ material in the future.

Well a black hole is a region of theoretically infinite density, but whatever: it's not definite.

1. Proof that it's a force attack?
2. It has pretty much the same properties that a blaster bolt has, it's pretty safe to say that it can in theory be pushed away via telekinesis.
3. Luke could technically push the amulet blast straight back at Kun in a heartbeat, before it is able to double in power. There is more evidence Luke's raw power through telekinesis is stronger than the destructive power of the amulet blasts, it's more likely that he would be able to push the blasts back than not.

Ushgarak
Did I turn over two pages at once by mistake?

Bespin Bart
blink

What just happened?

Jen'ari
Oh crap, sorry, didn't mean to post that. I was using the spellcheck and must have posted by accident.

Blue_Hefner
A 12 year old killing a respected and immensely powerful Jedi Master is just stupid.

Jen'ari
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
A 12 year old killing a respected and immensely powerful Jedi Master is just stupid.

Tell that to Zannah.

ESB -1138
Okay ignoring that random post by Jen'ari...

Everyone thought that Boba Fett was going to kill Mace Windu and a few thought it would have been Anakin. But a 12 year old killing the second best Jedi in the PT would have sucked big time. Being killed by the Emperor just sounds cooler then being killed by a 12 year old kid that can't talk proper English.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Jen'ari
Strawman. You claimed that it was tailored to kill the Vong, I disputed that. Try conceding the point instead of resorting to a logical fallacy, OK, because technically the debate should be over when one resorts to such things.

Also, since when has the amulet blasts been shown to work against beings who can defend against force attacks?

Not really, it's common sense. You can, in theory block amulet blasts with a saber, or see it and be able to dodge it, or push it away through telekinesis. You can't do that stuff with the EL.

Erm, we know as much about it as we do about amulet blasts. We (well clearly not you apparently) understand the nature of the attack, we understand its capabilities etc. You seem to think that EL is some unknown attack, try reading some post ROTJ material in the future.

Well a black hole is a region of theoretically infinite density, but whatever: it's not definite.

1. Proof that it's a force attack?
2. It has pretty much the same properties that a blaster bolt has, it's pretty safe to say that it can in theory be pushed away via telekinesis.
3. Luke could technically push the amulet blast straight back at Kun in a heartbeat, before it is able to double in power. There is more evidence Luke's raw power through telekinesis is stronger than the destructive power of the amulet blasts, it's more likely that he would be able to push the blasts back than not.

^^^ confused

BTW, this thread doesn't even make grammatical sense in context. When is it that Boba had the chance to kill Windu? huh

08juggernaut
In the novelty series of books he fights mace but loses after a good fight though

kamikz
Well, one idea would have been to see (like extra material or something, not in the actual movie) Mace lying near dead on the ground of Courascant, with all his bones broken and shit. (After Sidious blasts him out of the window) Then someone walks up and blasts his head off. Boba Fett, that is....
That would at least leave all this, "Did Mace Windu survive???" out of question...

ESB -1138
Originally posted by kamikz
Well, one idea would have been to see (like extra material or something, not in the actual movie) Mace lying near dead on the ground of Courascant, with all his bones broken and shit. (After Sidious blasts him out of the window) Then someone walks up and blasts his head off. Boba Fett, that is....
That would at least leave all this, "Did Mace Windu survive???" out of question...

All that Did Mace Windu survive crap is because of SuperShadow. He needs to get a life.

kamikz
Indeed!

Darth Callous
Mace>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Boba

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.