X-Men vs. Hal Jordan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Universe
Cyclops
Beast
Colossus
Emma Frost
Shadowcat
Wolverine
Professor X
Darwin
Havok
Marvel Girl
Nightcrawler
Polaris
Warpath
Rogue
Cable
Cannonball
Iceman
Mystique
Sabretooth

vs.

Hal Jordan

trolly_crouchjr
If u add professor X...the X men

Tshern
If this is God-like Cable, then the X-men have a shot.

GalacticStorm
X-men

juggernaut66666
hal

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
hal

I wonder why you of all people said that? shifty

With characters like Rachel Grey, Polaris, Cable NO WAY!

Hals ring gives him resistance to telepathy NOT immunity. We saw in JLA last year that he can be mind controlled. With the presence of the worlds most powerful telepaths then Hal goes down.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
I wonder why you of all people said that? shifty

With characters like Rachel Grey, Polaris, Cable NO WAY!

Hals ring gives him resistance to telepathy NOT immunity. We saw in JLA last year that he can be mind controlled. With the presence of the worlds most powerful telepaths then Hal goes down.
Hal can stop time wink

trolly_crouchjr
Hal thinks at the speed of thought added the time the ring needs to take effect telepathy is abit faster

Tshern
Hal can stop time wink

He should do that relatively fast then.

Priest
hal goes down, cable is his biggest problem.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Priest
hal goes down, cable is his biggest problem.
since it is not stated that he is god like cable hal wins

Priest
since it is not stated that he is god like cable hal wins
tru, but we can opt to a brain wipe.

General Kon-El
X-men 7/10

jasofisc
if this is just normal Hal GL then he goes down. Several x-men on that list take him out by themselves. I like Hal In fact he is one of my favorate if not my favorate comic hero. However that power is too much.

The-Judge
hal jordan. his chances are bigger than supermans! and xavier cant think when time is stopped... away with the guy in the chair, and hal has wonbig grin

complexbrother
Professor X, Nightcrawler, Polaris could do this by themselves .

Polaris could distract Jordan by making the rig try to come off his finger (if Dr. Polaris could do it so can she), Professor X would get into his head making him hesitate, and Nightcrawler would just "port his hand(s) off.

game over.

The-Judge
but which hal jordan is this?? the guy who maked this thread has a spectreicon and hal jordan is spectre, to...?? if we are talking about spectre, it isnt even debatable...

newjak86
Originally posted by complexbrother
Professor X, Nightcrawler, Polaris could do this by themselves .

Polaris could distract Jordan by making the rig try to come off his finger (if Dr. Polaris could do it so can she), Professor X would get into his head making him hesitate, and Nightcrawler would just "port his hand(s) off.

game over. Or Hal just surrounds everyone in Bubbles and throws them into Space stick out tongue

jasofisc
since when is hal able to stop time

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by jasofisc
since when is hal able to stop time
if you would atlest checked th green lantern respect thread you would know check it then you will also say Hal wins

juggernaut66666
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) Respect Thread
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t366379.html

Blair Wind
Hal changes there DNA so they are normal humans erm

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Blair Wind
finally some one who knows something

newjak86
I still like my Bubbles to Space move best

badabing
Or Wolverine speed blitzes and slices and dices Hal. no expression

shifty

complexbrother
Originally posted by badabing
Or Wolverine speed blitzes and slices and dices Hal. no expression

shifty

http://www.chronosdesign.com/~next2lastsong/Wolverine+vs+Green+Lantern.jpg

SpunkySmurph
Also, I honestly believe that Cyke might be able to hit him before he gets the ring up.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Also, I honestly believe that Cyke might be able to hit him before he gets the ring up.
laughing laughing laughing

badabing
You do know that I wasn't serious about Wolverine, right? blink

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by badabing
You do know that I wasn't serious about Wolverine, right? blink
so you say that Wolverine can't beat Kyle Rayner?? mad

Broly92
X-men through mind rape or if it is (Surfer facing) Cable (he niether did or didn't say it was) then X-men win

badabing
so you say that Wolverine can't beat Kyle Rayner?? mad
Well, he did beat Lobo and stab Thanos. eek!

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Broly92
X-men through mind rape or if it is (Surfer facing) Cable (he niether did or didn't say it was) then X-men win
no they loose

Broly92
no they loose
No they win if it is that Cable or if Hal is distracted and mindraped somehow other wise (yes they are screwed!) big grin

juggernaut66666
No they win if it is that Cable or if Hal is distracted and mindraped somehow other wise (yes they are screwed!) big grin
how about hal stops time and kills cable or he devolves him into a human or he just changes his Dna

Broly92
how about hal stops time and kills cable or he devolves him into a human or he just changes his Dna
1.Not going to devovle him so that is out
2. Stop time (maybe that might work wink )
3. Changes his DNA????? is Hal bloodlusted! What the f**k?

galan7777777
Hal takes this

juggernaut66666

Broly92

That proves nothing but okay roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hal 1000000/10

juggernaut66666
That proves nothing but okay roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hal 1000000/10
well if you take your time and check some of his feats it will prove something and you will have more knowledge about Hal wink

Blair Wind

What is a mindrape going to do?

Cable <<< Manhunter

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Hal%20Jordan2/1f32a478.jpg

Broly92

Cable <<< Manhunter

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Hal%20Jordan2/1f32a478.jpg
Yeah Du'h!
BUT!
Emma Frost,Professor X,Marvel Girl,Cable(possibly Rogue)>>>>>>>MM

Broly92
well if you take your time and check some of his feats it will prove something and you will have more knowledge about Hal wink
I have seen his feats but he has fights (at his worst) where he loses to much weaker people due to a distraction

juggernaut66666
Yeah Du'h!
BUT!
Emma Frost,Professor X,Marvel Girl,Cable(possibly Rogue)>>>>>>>MM
why would it be the cable that fought surfer current is nowhere to him and that cable only appeared in about 5 or 7 issues anyway Hal has tons of ways of wining

Broly92
why would it be the cable that fought surfer current is nowhere to him and that cable only appeared in about 5 or 7 issues anyway Hal has tons of ways of wining
I know, I'm sorry but you are saying 10/10 when it should be 7/10!

juggernaut66666
I know, I'm sorry but you are saying 10/10 when it should be 7/10!
I never said that hal wins 10/10 but im sure he takes the majority

Broly92
I never said that hal wins 10/10 but im sure he takes the majority
Ohhh... Okay then I agree

GalacticStorm

Cable <<< Manhunter

Based on what? Martian Manhunter was struggling to cloak himself and a few members of his race from soldiers in his last issue. I really think his tp is overrated.

Hal doesnt have superhuman reactions, he is a human with a very powerful weapon. However there are multiple heavy hitters on the X-men team. Multiple telepaths where thought equals action. Their attacks would strike home prior to Hals. With a handful of the planets most powerful telepaths in Marvel against him, Hal goes down hard.

juggernaut66666
Hal can stop time wink

GalacticStorm

Yes my friend, VIA the ring, the ring he operates with his mind. Hal Jordan with the very human reactions, hence why we've seen people with faster speed and faster reactions take him down. The telepaths would be able to assault him first. Come off it Jugg you have omega level telepath/telekinetic Rachel Grey, Cable, Emma Frost and Prof X. Plus you have Polaris, Hal would get slaughtered!

juggernaut66666
Yes my friend, VIA the ring, the ring he operates with his mind. Hal Jordan with the very human reactions, hence why we've seen people with faster speed and faster reactions take him down. The telepaths would be able to assault him first. Come off it Jugg you have omega level telepath/telekinetic Rachel Grey, Cable, Emma Frost and Prof X. Plus you have Polaris, Hal would get slaughtered!
auto shield protects him from telepathy

GalacticStorm
auto shield protects him from telepathy

Nope. Hal has at times demonstrated a resistance to telepathy, its not as standard and it far from equates to immunity, in which case its not really a factor here against a handful of Marvels most powerful telepaths.

Blair Wind
Nope. Hal has at times demonstrated a resistance to telepathy, its not as standard and it far from equates to immunity, in which case its not really a factor here against a handful of Marvels most powerful telepaths.

Can we assume that Hal trumps almost all GLs (with the exeption of Kyle?)

John has protected himself from TP from Fernus (manhunter combo'd with Fire) and he was a universal threat. And if Validus wants he can more fully explain MMs Telepathy, but based on feats (and not just low showings, MM should >>> all of them)

Superboy Prime
Can we assume that Hal trumps almost all GLs (with the exeption of Kyle?)

John has protected himself from TP from Fernus (manhunter combo'd with Fire) and he was a universal threat. And if Validus wants he can more fully explain MMs Telepathy, but based on feats (and not just low showings, MM should >>> all of them)

co-sign.

There's nothing over rated about Martian Manhunter and his mind control over the entire white martians race.

jrodslam
Has anyone mentioned Hals control over an entire planet? Ring > Cerebro.

bigbran
Hal 7/10

http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/1532/dayofjudgement407ee4.jpg
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/8751/dayofjudgement409bqv2.jpg
http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/1295/dayofjudgement413tw2.jpg

How the hell are the X-Men going to counter that?
Besides Wolverine.... shifty

Juntai
Based on what? Martian Manhunter was struggling to cloak himself and a few members of his race from soldiers in his last issue. I really think his tp is overrated.
I'm not sure his invisibility has anything to do with his telepathy. They are listed seperately as abilities to him. Normally he only able to do that to himself, but he managed to spread it over 6 others with great concentration, while at the same time, lowering their body core temperatures to unreadable levels.

Draco69

You didn't read it correctly. He was struggling to completely cloak the Martians from the soldiers by turning them all phsyically invisible, intangible and lowering their body temperature so their body heat wouldn't register on their heat sensors.

He didn't bother to use his telepathy out of fear that that soldiers had martian tech to counteract it.

That's an impressive feat for J'onn.

Draco69
Originally posted by Juntai
I'm not sure his invisibility has anything to do with his telepathy. They are listed seperately as abilities to him. Normally he only able to do that to himself, but he managed to spread it over 6 others with great concentration, while at the same time, lowering their body core temperatures to unreadable levels.

Oops. Juntai beat me to it...

Juntai
Originally posted by Draco69
Oops. Juntai beat me to it... big grin

Broly92
**Too MANY DC bias fans**** can't take it blowup

xmarksthespot
Right...

Anyway Hal wins. They're all devolved into Homo sapiens sapiens.

SpunkySmurph
Has anyone brought up Iceman yet?

Blair Wind
If IM not bringing him up, why would anyone else confused

though I could shifty

newjak86
If IM not bringing him up, why would anyone else confused

though I could shifty Forget it BW Hal simply turns him solid and then Bubbles him up into space where there isn't any water vapor to use. stick out tongue

Validus
Looks like a basic shield from Kyle trumps Thanos' invulnerability. big grin

bigbran
Originally posted by Validus
Looks like a basic shield from Kyle trumps Thanos' invulnerability. big grin The sparks are in the way.
Wolverine actually cut through his shield, and cut off his hand in the next scan.

Priest
hal gets brain washed befor he stops time.

Darth Vegas
Hal wins the majority.

Draco69
Originally posted by Priest
hal gets brain washed befor he stops time.

Hal withstood the combined psychic assaults of Gorilla Grodd and Hector Hammond.

Hector Hammond alone has mind-controlled entire worlds to do his bidding. His telepathy is so uber that he can warp reality itself just by "mentally" controlling the laws of the universe as if they were sentinent beings.

Mr. Universe
interesting...

juggernaut66666
hal takes the majority

complexbrother
Originally posted by newjak86
Or Hal just surrounds everyone in Bubbles and throws them into Space stick out tongue

how is he able to concentrait enough to do that when Profrssor X is muking with his mind giving hin vertigo and halucinations, and Polaris has magneticly started to tear the ring from Hal's fleshy finger, distracting him and not leting him concentrate enough to even use the ring. (sidenote: in JLA the Killing Joke Dr. Polaris made a fool out of Green Lantern (Kyle) by making him beat himself silly with his own ring. and he's done the same thing to hal in the past) then Nightcrawler ports in and ports out with Hals hand, or head (if he was feeling particularly bloodthirsty) .

and thats just one of the ways the X-Men could beat Green Lantern .

X-Men would take a majority, DC charaters are rediculously over hyped and over powered on this board.

juggernaut66666
how is he able to concentrait enough to do that when Profrssor X is muking with his mind giving hin vertigo and halucinations, and Polaris has magneticly started to tear the ring from Hal's fleshy finger, distracting him and not leting him concentrate enough to even use the ring. (sidenote: in JLA the Killing Joke Dr. Polaris made a fool out of Green Lantern (Kyle) by making him beat himself silly with his own ring. and he's done the same thing to hal in the past) then Nightcrawler ports in and ports out with Hals hand, or head (if he was feeling particularly bloodthirsty) .

and thats just one of the ways the X-Men could beat Green Lantern .

X-Men would take a majority, DC charaters are rediculously over hyped and over powered on this board.
you compare prof-x to hector hammond....pfff
Hector was able to mind controll almost all the gl corps but hal withstood his mental attacks and hal can stop time or just devolve them into humans his powers are way above these guys he recreated a whole city even Oa

complexbrother
I don't think so but even if it is, they are working as a team. you didn't say anything else about the rest of my senario. Hal still goes down even with his resistance (not immunity) to telepathic coersion (he has be brainwashed times b4).

juggernaut66666
1 question who stops him from stopping time?

don't shiv
CABLE, PROFFESSOR X, MARVEL GIRL & EMMA FROST will Mind R*P* hal Jordan with such intensity he'll cr*p his pants While Polaris gnaws at His shields Shadowcat will phase through and phase away with his ring finger, Darwin & Sabretooth will rip through tissue tooth and nail, grind his bones and drink deep from his jugular vein.

juggernaut66666
yeah sure

don't shiv

CABLE with his timeslide bodyslide tech
E. FROST & PROFFESSOR X can easily freeze his thoughts through direct or astrall access.

juggernaut66666
can't you understand that he with a hector hammond's telepathy who was ablo to mindcontroll almost all the gl corps

Grimm22
Hal blows up the planet no expression

He wins big grin

don't shiv
I know.

Rewmac
No X-Men needed Wolverine wins....KO...Hal doesn't have a chance against Wolverine...What were you guys thinkin?

Grimm22
**Too MANY DC bias fans**** can't take it blowup

Or maybe its just the plain simple facts that Marvel has more street levelers than DC

complexbrother
they do, but they also have far better teamwork than DC. and also have more charaters that are able to tear someone apart. no matter what the powerset.

complexbrother

and if that was so easy a feat why don't he uses that more often aginst his villans ? because it's a extremly hard thing to pull off, and he can't do it instantainsly (SP?) . it takes major effort and concertration . somthing Professior X, Jean Grey, Polaris, Kitty Pryde, and Nightcrawled will not let him have. their is no way he can take a majority, or even a win. laughing

juggernaut66666
Yeah sure he took out most of the GL Corps but I'm sure the almighty X-men would murder him laughing laughing laughing laughing

outavodka
Cyclops/Havok concentrate both of their powers at Hal

Beast/Wolverine/Colossus/Mystique/SabretoothWarpath Theses guys are front line, no real tatic needed since they cant defeat him like that but attackn distract/keep bizzy

Rogue(HAL IS STILL HUMAN)so is she gets a good grip Hals having a seizure.

Nightcrawler is gona be bamfing til he he gets a good shot

Shadowcat has phased through hyperbeams that would kill anything under superhuman.

Emma Frost/Professor X/Marvel Girl/Cable concetrate on making Hal take his ring off or stop/slow his mind speed rate down thus making his reation time much slower dont even say "how can it happen" since Cable CAN STILL DO IT like he stated to Sabbertooth "BRINGING HIM DOWN TO EVERYONE ELSES LEVEL" and with these four mind stabbing at him he will fal victim.

Doesnt Darwin evolve to every situation anyway so whats to stop him from turning TO A CERTAIN OTHER COLOR, and giving him some leway!

Lets not forget Polaris the minimagneto who will bring the hurt, she will cause enuff problems for hall that he wont notice Iceman has formed into Giant iceman and not to mention Cannonball who will no less keep pounding away.

Yup Hal is gona have time to concentrait on freezing time, while his ass is getting handed to him...
So ur right jug6666 he will be murdered laughing laughing laughing laughing

superman41082
Hal wins.............. Sorry X-fans..... Hal makes a giant lawn-mower and chews them up... lol

outavodka
Originally posted by superman41082
Hal wins.............. Sorry X-fans..... Hal makes a giant lawn-mower and chews them up... lol Great post, roll eyes (sarcastic) Hal fanboys to the rescue!

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by Grimm22
Hal blows up the planet no expression

He wins big grin

Everyone knows Wolverine can survive in space.

outavodka
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Everyone knows Wolverine can survive in space. and he kills superman, galactus, and other godly beings too!

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by outavodka
and he kills superman, galactus, and other godly beings too!

Yep.

One Snikt, one stab, one dead Hal Jordan.

juggernaut66666
wolverine speed blitzes hal

outavodka
wolverine speed blitzes hal Happy Dance HE SEES THE LIGHT! Happy Dance

juggernaut66666
Happy Dance HE SEES THE LIGHT! Happy Dance
I was serious no expression
a wolverine fanboy enlightened me that logan can SPEED BLITZ

newjak86

Beast/Wolverine/Colossus/Mystique/SabretoothWarpath Theses guys are front line, no real tatic needed since they cant defeat him like that but attackn distract/keep bizzy

Shadowcat has phased through hyperbeams that would kill anything under superhuman.

Emma Frost/Professor X/Marvel Girl/Cable concetrate on making Hal take his ring off or stop/slow his mind speed rate down thus making his reation time much slower dont even say "how can it happen" since Cable CAN STILL DO IT like he stated to Sabbertooth "BRINGING HIM DOWN TO EVERYONE ELSES LEVEL" and with these four mind stabbing at him he will fal victim.

Doesnt Darwin evolve to every situation anyway so whats to stop him from turning TO A CERTAIN OTHER COLOR, and giving him some leway!

Lets not forget Polaris the minimagneto who will bring the hurt, she will cause enuff problems for hall that he wont notice Iceman has formed into Giant iceman and not to mention Cannonball who will no less keep pounding away.

Yup Hal is gona have time to concentrait on freezing time, while his ass is getting handed to him...
So ur right jug6666 he will be murdered laughing laughing laughing laughing You do understand that GLs have as shown great telepathic resistance before and more than enough to survive the attack they can throw at him and then Bubbles into Space they die.....simple isn't it

superman41082
Yep.

One Snikt, one stab, one dead Hal Jordan.

How will her get a snikt or a stab off? Hal will be too far ot of reach.... Hal wins..... And I'm not a Hal fanboy. I'm a Supes fanboy obviously.....

superman41082
You do understand that GLs have as shown great telepathic resistance before and more than enough to survive the attack they can throw at him and then Bubbles into Space they die.....simple isn't it

Well said..... LOL....

Sub_Mariner
How will her get a snikt or a stab off? Hal will be too far ot of reach.... Hal wins..... And I'm not a Hal fanboy. I'm a Supes fanboy obviously.....

Wolverine can leaps 1000s of feat in the air and run at light speeds, his claws are superior to the IG, Hal has nothing on him.

Blair Wind

So ur right jug6666 he will be murdered laughing laughing laughing laughing

Um....no. Sorry but Im a big X-men Fan and they still lose. Hal has beaten the entire GLC, and they can all do ANYTHING they want. The GL ring is the biggest plot device in all of comicdom (besides magic of course).

Cyclops and Havok have got nothing in terms of what a GL can withstand. Hell Hal could just anti energy their asses (which he has done before)

The physical characters have nothing on someone who can hang with Superman, Wonder Woman and the like

Nightcrawler and Shadowcat cant really do anything. Hal can create a unbreakable constrictor (which happens to block teleporting and phasing courtesy of your lovable friendly talks in a monotone voice discount priced GL ring)

The telepaths? They have nothing on Martian Manhunter.

Polaris? No sadly why does DR. POLARIS always get the smackdown? Because magnetism wont work man

and lastly dont even begin on Iceman. Your description of what he could do is so unimpressive that it doenst merit a true response. Especially since Im the number one advocate on what Iceman CAN do.

Cannonball? please, anti energy again. Anyone with energy is in for a world of hurting my friend.

Lastly all it will take is for hal to do on defense (a shield with PSI blocking qualities) and then simply de-evolve them. And it really can happen that way erm

other options:

traps them all in the ring (where he basically becomes a god)

flies away till there nothing more than ant specks in the horizon and then create a huge hammer relative to there size. BAM!! It would be a GANORMOUS (a word I just made up) hammer

Teleports them all into the sun no expression

juggernaut66666
Um....no. Sorry but Im a big X-men Fan and they still lose. Hal has beaten the entire GLC, and they can all do ANYTHING they want. The GL ring is the biggest plot device in all of comicdom (besides magic of course).

Cyclops and Havok have got nothing in terms of what a GL can withstand. Hell Hal could just anti energy their asses (which he has done before)

The physical characters have nothing on someone who can hang with Superman, Wonder Woman and the like

Nightcrawler and Shadowcat cant really do anything. Hal can create a unbreakable constrictor (which happens to block teleporting and phasing courtesy of your lovable friendly talks in a monotone voice discount priced GL ring)

Polaris? No sadly why does DR. POLARIS always get the smackdown? Because magnetism wont work man

and lastly dont even begin on Iceman. Your description of what he could do is so unimpressive that it doenst merit a true response. Especially since Im the number one advocate on what Iceman CAN do.

Cannonball? please, anti energy again. Anyone with energy is in for a world of hurting my friend.

Lastly all it will take is for hal to do on defense (a shield with PSI blocking qualities) and then simply de-evolve them. And it really can happen that way erm
can't you understand it is the uber powerfull team called X-men how can you compare them to the GL Corps???

WrathfulDwarf
Hal wins..I'll break it down:

Hal Ring charged to 100% would knock out:

Wolverine
Cyclops
Beast
Colossus
Emma Frost
Shadowcat
Darwin
Polaris
Marvel Girl
Cannonball

After the first wave his ring charged most likely will be a 75% He could still take out

Professor X
Sabretooth
Warpath
Rogue
Iceman
Nightcrawler.

Finally, with a ring powered at 35% he could take out:

Cable and Jean Grey

By now his ring would be 2% and he needs to recharged.

Interesting battle but the Xmen would have to call for backup if they want to win over Hal.

superman41082
Wolverine can leaps 1000s of feat in the air and run at light speeds, his claws are superior to the IG, Hal has nothing on him.

LOL.........

Sub_Mariner
LOL.........

Wolverine claws can beat anything, his uber factor is the greatest ever. He can lift/press 100s of tons+Leap and run.

Rewmac
X-Men are going down. Thir powers mean nothing to a full powered Parallax. He just makes atoms from most of them.

Rewmac
Or wait you got Wolverine on the team or not...This is just funny, that people actually think that X-Men are capable of beating Hal.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
Cyclops
Beast
Colossus
Emma Frost
Shadowcat
Wolverine
Professor X
Darwin
Havok
Marvel Girl
Nightcrawler
Polaris
Warpath
Rogue
Cable
Cannonball
Iceman
Mystique
Sabretooth

vs.

Hal Jordan
Am I the only one who realizes it's 19 vs 1 ? I agree entirely that he can beat (almost) everybody of the X-Men.

But 19 ? 19 ? He can NOT protect himself AND stop time AND attack AND beat every single X-Men at the same time. Hal is human, when he gets distracted for even half a second, he is dead.

Marvel Girl closes his eyelids with her telekinesis - she's done the same thing to the Hulk once - and that's all the X-Men need : one second.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Am I the only one who realizes it's 19 vs 1 ? I agree entirely that he can beat (almost) everybody of the X-Men.

But 19 ? 19 ? He can NOT protect himself AND stop time AND attack AND beat every single X-Men at the same time. Hal is human, when he gets distracted for even half a second, he is dead.

Marvel Girl closes his eyelids with her telekinesis - she's done the same thing to the Hulk once - and that's all the X-Men need : one second.
Yeah he can only slay half of the GL corps but not the almighty X-men

Draco69

He teleports to orbit. He Big Bangs the planet. The end...

Rewmac
19 vs. 1 for Hal is monday early morning funplay...Just look at his skills, his feats and so.

Rewmac
Yeah he can only slay half of the GL corps but not the almighty X-men
Man half of the GL Corps is nothing compared to the almighty Wolverine & Partners

WrathfulDwarf
True, Hal can be distracted. But once you get his attention you better run.

Blair Wind

other options:

flies away till there nothing more than ant specks in the horizon and then create a huge hammer relative to there size. BAM!! It would be a GANORMOUS (a word I just made up) hammer

no expression

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
True, Hal can be distracted. But once you get his attention you better run.
And you think 19 powerful, experienced, blood lusted mutants can not distract him, even for one second ?

X-Men are being underrated here.

Blair Wind
And you think 19 powerful, experienced, blood lusted mutants can not distract him, even for one second ?

X-Men are being underrated here.

Not particularly erm

I know them all pretty well, but 19 X-men are nothing compared to half of the GLC erm

Or the JLA. Or Mongol, or Cyborg Superman.....the list goes on. Hal is a team killer level superhero

I bet if it was Superman no one would say the X-men win roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kid Kurdy
I bet if it was Superman no one would say the X-men win roll eyes (sarcastic)
Yeah but Superman can afford to make a few mistakes, he's nigh invulnerable and very resistant to telepathic attacks.

newjak86
Yeah but Superman can afford to make a few mistakes, he's nigh invulnerable and very resistant to telepathic attacks. So does Hal wink

Rewmac
Hal wins so what's the big blow. I mean the way he has put down the GL Corps, the way he stood up to Ion and still the list could just go on...

Blair Wind
So does Hal wink

more so than Superman no expression

Its a freakin GL. They can take big bang, a supernova, and are nigh resistant to telepathy no expression

superbatman86
X-men would win.If this is the Iceman from X-men Forever I'd give HIM alone majority against Hal, add on the others and it's overkill.

Moviefan200
Wolverine claws can beat anything, his uber factor is the greatest ever. He can lift/press 100s of tons+Leap and run.

The only way Wolverine will beat Hal Jordan is if he had yellow glow-in-the-dark claws.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Moviefan200
The only way Wolverine will beat Hal Jordan is if he had yellow glow-in-the-dark claws. Pffft, Wolverine uses Sequoya's for tree branches, he jumps 50 feet high, and he can speedblitz; Hal doesn't get to start in the air, because then Wolverine would double-jump and stab him. Wolverine can slice through the fabric of time and pwn Hal.

Sub_Mariner
The only way Wolverine will beat Hal Jordan is if he had yellow glow-in-the-dark claws.

Wolverine can leap 100s of feat, run at light speeds, dodge anything, heal from anything, cut anything and he is the best at what he does.

Blair Wind
more so than Superman no expression

Its a freakin GL. They can take big bang, a supernova, and are nigh resistant to telepathy no expression

shifty

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Hal%20Jordan2/b75d772c.jpg
http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Hal%20Jordan2/6254e4b2.jpg

Tha C-Master
Wolverine can leap 100s of feat, run at light speeds, dodge anything, heal from anything, cut anything and he is the best at what he does. And he ain't pretty.

Moviefan200
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Pffft, Wolverine uses Sequoya's for tree branches, he jumps 50 feet high, and he can speedblitz; Hal doesn't get to start in the air, because then Wolverine would double-jump and stab him. Wolverine can slice through the fabric of time and pwn Hal.

Wolverine can't even get a good haircut, so I'm not believing that he can run at light speed.

Sub_Mariner
Wolverine can't even get a good haircut, so I'm not believing that he can run at light speed.

Wolverine can run and surpass light speeds. N00b.

Moviefan200
Wolverine can run and surpass light speeds. N00b.

Just because I don't believe that Wolverine runs at light speed, (which he doesn't), doesn't mean I am a nOOb. So next time please try and come up with something better than what my 5-year old brother would say to me.

Grimm22
Hal makes 1000000000 Wolverines big grin

He wins

Grimm22
Just because I don't believe that Wolverine runs at light speed, (which he doesn't), doesn't mean I am a nOOb. So next time please try and come up with something better than what my 5-year old brother would say to me.

Its called Sarcasm buddy wink

Mr. Universe
Wolverine jokes are pretty stale now.

magneto1992
Anyways back to the theme from what I know Xavier can froze any none mutant mind like Hal and then he dies, or Iceman froze every single particles from him or N. grey takes the ring off w/telepathy or Night-crawler takes the ring off or cable......... well you got the idea Xmen 8/10

Grimm22
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
Wolverine jokes are pretty stale now.

Indeed, Batman jokes are making a comeback shifty

xmarksthespot
Thing jokes are always in vogue.

complexbrother

other options:

this is sooo wrong . it's just fustrating http://www.clarity.net/~adam/images/misc/humor/animated_gifs/kb-frustration.gif

newyorkcares
dude, are we talking about a green lantern (thought based weapon)against telepaths?This is a beltwhipping. Against a normal telepath,A green lantern(even the greatest one)would have some trouble.Against telepaths the level of emma frost and cable? Hellz no.If itwas parralax, thats adifferent story.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by newyorkcares
dude, are we talking about a green lantern (thought based weapon)against telepaths?This is a beltwhipping. Against a normal telepath,A green lantern(even the greatest one)would have some trouble.Against telepaths the level of emma frost and cable? Hellz no.If itwas parralax, thats adifferent story.
Hector Hemmand is way above those telepaths wink

Superboy Prime
We are not talking about any GL. We're talking about Mr. Jordan.

Blair Wind
this is sooo wrong . it's just fustrating http://www.clarity.net/~adam/images/misc/humor/animated_gifs/kb-frustration.gif

yea.....you are no expression

jasofisc
so are we talking about normal Hal Jordan GL or Paralax destroyer of the universe? Normal Hall I would give the majorty out of nearly every x based character. by the way the reason people have a hard time believeing that the ring is infinatly powerfull is because so many GL keep getting owned all the time including Hal. So I figure that when Hal contains a supernova it's BS and not an true repersentation of his power. i think that when Hal fought mongel at the end of the superman returns saga was a good showing.

Validus
Who said the ring was infinite in power? More like infinite in potential and yes there is a difference. GL's by nature have a variable power level which explains their varying showings. A confident Hal will walk all over these guys though. He's beaten much more powerful teams. Numbers don't matter when 80% of this X team is fodder.

jasofisc
their are some pretty powerful people on it that would give Hal a run for his money alone.

Validus
their are some pretty powerful people on it that would give Hal a run for his money alone.
Such as? The only person thats a threat to Hal would be Cable back at the levels he was when he fought and got wrecked by Silver Surfer.

I've heard the telepath argument. A power ring is one of the best psi blockers in the DCU. It fails when the plot calls for it, sorta like Dr. Strange.

jasofisc
rachel grey at full power wreaked nova

Blair Wind
about a GL's showings, it all depends on Willpower and how badly they actually want something to happen. Thats why sometimes they do good, othertimes they do crap (at least in a comic perspective, because we all know its just crap writers)

jasofisc
and polarus is just as powerfull if not more so then dr. polarus (she still wouldn't win aganst Hal but at least give him a good fight)

Validus
rachel grey at full power wreaked nova
Nova the herald? I've seen Thing knock the shit outta Nova.

I noticed you said GL keeps getting owned but since he's been back Hal has wrecked Mongul, an army of Manhunters and a massively amped Cyborg Superman. That's mighty impressive for 13 issues.

jasofisc
confused

Im not seeing the point to that statement...

Besides about a GL's showings, it all depends on Willpower and how badly they actually want something to happen. Thats why sometimes they do good, othertimes they do crap (at least in a comic perspective, because we all know its just crap writers)

good observation I agree but which do we use for a debate a full enraged Hal that wants to wins this fight more then wanting his old friends alive again or just a normal every day fight?

jasofisc
Originally posted by Validus
Nova the herald? I've seen Thing knock the shit outta Nova.

I noticed you said GL keeps getting owned but since he's been back Hal has wrecked Mongul, an army of Manhunters and a massively amped Cyborg Superman. That's mighty impressive for 13 issues.

and owned by batman desporo and chronos that's pretty bad expeshaly the whole batman thing where he punched him.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>