I'm very Sorry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

newjak86
Listen guys last night I went over board with the thread I made and I didn't mean any of it.

I've been here for over a year now and there is a reason for it. I enjoy the the people and debates here so anything I said last night is not true and whatever I say about you guys I must also say about myself because I'm just the same.

King_Mungi
Wait...what happened? I was drinking last night so I have no idea what happened

grey fox
I understand Newjak , you were intoxicated and didn't mean anything you said. Seriously, it's all been ignored by me. Mates thumb up

Blair Wind
its ok.....though I cant find the threads at all. Can threads be simply deleted?

Blair Wind
Its ok....I know you didnt mean what you said....but I cant find the threads at all now. Can threads be simply deleted?

newjak86
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Its ok....I know you didnt mean what you said....but I cant find the threads at all now. Can threads be simply deleted? I know I can't find them either and someone asked me what was said so I was looking for them but they are no where to be found confused

grey fox
Odd , I also went looking for it ?

Scoobless
What were the threads about? what did you say?... If you don't tell me I wont forgive you!

no expression

DigiMark007
I actually laughed at some of the stuff. Though I won't go itno it, because most of it is inappropriate.

Anyway, getting drunk and posting random bashing and stuff isn't cool, but it's certainyl forgivable. Especially in your case, since you're a productive and valued member.

You might want to apologize to Mist and Lana in particular, but otherwise, we should all just let this pass without incident.

Ricodrayz
He was like he will kill us all and stuff blah blah blah.

newjak86
Originally posted by Scoobless
What were the threads about? what did you say?... If you don't tell me I wont forgive you!

no expression It was all about you Scoobs stick out tongue

newjak86
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
He was like he will kill us all and stuff blah blah blah. Really didn't know I went that far embarrasment

The-Judge
can i be forgiven, too??smile

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by newjak86
Really didn't know I went that far embarrasment Yeah you know, the usual having sex with our skulls and shit. eek!

Sam Z
Originally posted by The-Judge
can i be forgiven, too??smile

No.

The-Judge
why?sad

Arahan
damn i missed all the fun.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
Yeah you know, the usual having sex with our skulls and shit. eek!

Um, first off I didn't see that. And let's keep it PG, even if we're just quoting stuff. We don't need to re-live newjak's embarassment, and this'll only be open for a little while anyway.

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Um, first off I didn't see that. And let's keep it PG, even if we're just quoting stuff. We don't need to re-live newjak's embarassment, and this'll only be open for a little while anyway. That wasn't real, I thought it was obvious laughing Pg laughing go in the offtopic and the first 20 threads are rated Z and Mods post in it laughing

Sorry though lol

V for Valentine
Originally posted by Sam Z
No.

laughing Best post of the thread. So funny and So true laughing

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by V for Valentine
laughing Best post of the thread. So funny and So true laughing laughing

The-Judge
why cant i be forgiven??sad

Ricodrayz
why cant i be forgiven??sad Because you fail at life laughing smile

The-Judge
if you forgive me, i will forgive you toosmile

Blair Wind
So digi...why cant we find the threads? can threads be just deleted?

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Blair Wind
So digi...why cant we find the threads? can threads be just deleted? Because he deleted them.

ExodusCloak
why cant i be forgiven??sad

I don't believe you fit the criteria of....

The-Judge
i deserve to be forgivensmile

The-Judge
can i be forgiven if i NEVER mentions mufassa again and i will show me from my goodsides and stop talking bad about galan7x7??smile

The-Judge
please??sad

V for Valentine
Didn't you say you were leaving yesterday? no expression

The-Judge
i said it cause i wanted to create a new account, but i couldnt, sao i may just use The-Judge and liv with it...sad

Jyppe
Judge - I don't think anyone actually cares about you, so if you can chance your habits of stupid posts/threads and actually provide this "community" (sick) with something usefull, (Good debates, posts threads) people would see you in new light.. From what I've read, you seem to be some kind of attention whore. So stop bleading for forgivness, you must work for "respect" and then you will be remembered for the good stuff.. .. On the other hand, you could just spam every thread with stuff like David Richards guy used to post.. If you go down! Go down in a blaze of glo-.. No wait, that has nothing to do with glory smile

The-Judge
ok! from now on, i am serious!!! people, no more the-judge on the forums, i will change name, and then start all over as a whole new debaterbig grin

The-Judge
the reason i am like this is that i only saw kmc as a place whereit was fun to be hated and to make people angry and stuff loike that, but the iceman vs magneto-thread has opened my eyes for the fun in the debatessad

The-Judge
i cant change my name...sad

NiņoAraņa
........h/o....my pity meter is starting to rise to much....

edit: check your PM box Judge person....

The-Judge
thanx for the help, but i dont wanna change my name now... i have changed my mindsmile my name will remind me of my failures...

Scoobless
thanx for the help, but i dont wanna change my name now... i have changed my mindsmile my name will remind me of my failures...

And also about the big blue guy in Buffy who got blown up by a rocket launcher in series 2

smile

NiņoAraņa
And also about the big blue guy in Buffy who got blown up by a rocket launcher in series 2

smile

this post ftw!

laughing laughing

The-Judge
?? buffy?

SpunkySmurph
I have to say though, despite Judge being a painfully pathetic, obviously stupid and useless poster, I do like him more then David Richards
Maybe it's the comic relief factor...

The-Judge
david richards??

badabing
david richards??
Here's a link to his spam. This is the reason everybody is tough on you.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=7343165&highlight=userid%3A100325#post7343165

The-Judge
people thinks i would be a new david richards or something??messed

SpunkySmurph
No. He was worse. At least we can laugh at you.

I mean with you.... confused

The-Judge
sad

The Pict
Wish I had logged on last night

badabing
people thinks i would be a new david richards or something??messed
You aren't nearly as bad but you were spamming some threads. You are at least a bit more normal than some of the others ass clowns that troll KMC.

The-Judge
i at least uses a smaller textbig grin

Scoobless
Originally posted by badabing
You are at least a bit more normal than some of the others ass clowns that troll KMC.

cry

The-Judge
haha, scoobless, i am more normal than youbig grin

juggernaut66666
also don't forget that harri guy

The-Judge
whats wrong with harri??messed the boy is new, give him a chancebig grin

The-Judge
but whatever, i have changed, dont remind me of my failuressmile

badabing
haha, scoobless, i am more normal than youbig grin
I going to say NO. Scoobless is respected and you just moved up from annoying. no expression

shifty

Scoobless
?? buffy?

The Vampire Slayer

smile

ExodusCloak
The Vampire Slayer

smile

There's going to be a season 8 and it's a comic....how cool is that...

The-Judge
and what what have i to do wth some big blue guy??sad

badabing
and what what have i to do wth some big blue guy??sad
Huh? blink

The-Judge
scoobless mentioned a big blue guy on page 1 or 2...

ExodusCloak
scoobless mentioned a big blue guy on page 1 or 2...

He's also called "The Judge"...and he got killed by a rocket launcher...

The-Judge
i have not been killed by a rocket launcher??

ExodusCloak
@_@ This guy...

http://www.nightmarefactory.com/LM121.jpg

The-Judge
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V for Valentine
i have not been killed by a rocket launcher??

Yet... shifty

The-Judge
i dont looks like him, i looks like thisbig grin i am 12 years on the picture, but whatever, i am 16 now, so the diffference isnt that big... only the musclesbig grin

The-Judge
am i respected now???:P

Sub_Mariner
am i respected now???:P

Not by me. If you are a good debator prove it no expression

Thanos_1971
i dont looks like him, i looks like thisbig grin i am 12 years on the picture, but whatever, i am 16 now, so the diffference isnt that big... only the musclesbig grin

laughing

The-Judge
i was joking when i asked... and i am not a good debater, just not badwink

Sub_Mariner
You brag you are a great debator one of the best, just prove it.

The-Judge
haha, finewink how do i prove it??wink

Sub_Mariner
haha, finewink how do i prove it??wink

D-E-B-A-T-E

The-Judge
i have another idea... you mentions some fights in here, i say who i think wins in them, and if we have different opinions in one, then you posts one of them and we debate who winswink

Sub_Mariner
i have another idea... you mentions some fights in here, i say who i think wins in them, and if we have different opinions in one, then you posts one of them and we debate who winswink

And spam the thread? sad

Devil Lance
fine heres one
Wonder Girl vs Spiderman who wins

The-Judge
its not spamming... i think you dont understand... now, just write 10 ****ing fights!!

Sub_Mariner
its not spamming... i think you dont understand... now, just write 10 ****ing fights!!

It's spamming in this thread if we debate irrelevant fights.

grey fox

See now that was unnecasary

The-Judge
were not DEBATING the fights here... just post 10 fights and say who you think wins in them, and if i have a different opinion, we creates the fight in a new thread and debates?wink

V for Valentine
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
It's spamming in this thread if we debate irrelevant fights.

And what you've been discussing now hasn't been spamming the thread? roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by grey fox
See now that was unnecasary

Agreed, but i refuse to tear him apart as it would be spamming.

The-Judge
i dont like you, grey fox...

The-Judge
tear me apart?? we will seewink

Alfheim

Ok you're age might explain you're behaviour....a bit.

V for Valentine

Want to know something funny?

No-one likes you. no expression

It would be funny roll eyes (sarcastic) if it wasnt true

The-Judge
well, shin_remy does... he is the only one, but WTF, i dont care about people liking me or notwink this is a forum filled with people i dont know and i dont really takes it to serious when someon hates me in herewink not even if it means all of youwink

The-Judge
and aflheim, how old are you yourself??messed

Jyppe
Come on guys, little help for the new guy..Give him a chance, see if he can really chance..

--

In my book, it doesn't matter how well you can debate for.. Let's say who'd win. Hulk or Juggernaut, as in the end it comes down to a personal preference. A "good" debater realizes that other people have opinions too, and knows when to back down.

It's also quite useless to debate if you're not familiar with the characters.. Who cares wether you're a good debater or not? This is only an internet forum.. And how do you define a good debater?

---

Only things that matter: Act like a mature being. Don't let other push you to do something you'd regret in the future (like most people here :rolleyessmile STFU if you don't have anything reasonable to say.Ignore morons, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it (Of course critisism is always welcomed, but to a degree) Back up your claims.. And the most important part. MAKE SENSE!1111

Sub_Mariner
He's had chances man, lot's of em.

The-Judge
you know, i liked the spamming a lot more... at least i was hated for a reason theresmile

Alfheim
Originally posted by Jyppe
Come on guys, little help for the new guy..Give him a chance, see if he can really chance..

--

In my book, it doesn't matter how well you can debate for.. Let's say who'd win. Hulk or Juggernaut, as in the end it comes down to a personal preference. A "good" debater realizes that other people have opinions too, and knows when to back down.

It's also quite useless to debate if you're not familiar with the characters.. Who cares wether you're a good debater or not? This is only an internet forum.. And how do you define a good debater?

---

Only things that matter: Act like a mature being. Don't let other push you to do something you'd regret in the future (like most people here :rolleyessmile STFU if you don't have anything reasonable to say.Ignore morons, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it (Of course critisism is always welcomed, but to a degree) Back up your claims.. And the most important part. MAKE SENSE!1111

I have started being nicer to him.

badabing
What are those strings hanging from your shoulders? blink

shifty

You don't like Grey Fox or Sub_Mariner huh. Well, that's your loss. They are both good guys.

Ext@nt
People stopped listening to me a few posts back. But for some reason I can't shut up. Weird huh?

Yup life is a mystery.

The-Judge
well, badabing, what can you expect from a 12-years old?? i was 12 when the picture was taken to my birthday with my new clothessmile now i am 16, and of course i have trained, my hobby is boxingbig grin

The-Judge
i have never said that?

Soleran
well, badabing, what can you expect from a 12-years old?? i was 12 when the picture was taken to my birthday with my new clothessmile now i am 16, and of course i have trained, my hobby is boxingbig grin

If you said you are whirly you in your 30's and by the way you suck at this point.

Sub_Mariner
You don't like Grey Fox or Sub_Mariner huh. Well, that's your loss. They are both good guys.

Thanks Man big grin

No-One respects you because your n00bish, you spam and you know nothing about most comics.

The-Judge
well, that part with whirly was mostly a jokewink and WTF, was whirly in the 30s?messed

The-Judge
a question, how old are you people in here??messed

Soleran
well, that part with whirly was mostly a jokewink and WTF, was whirly in the 30s?messed

The suck didn't stop at my first post, its just you do.

Ext@nt
I'm still talking, I JUST CAN'T STOP. SOMEONE PLEASE SHUT ME UP! WAAAAHHHH!!

Sorry we tried your on your own.

badabing
I was just effing with you. laughing

The-Judge
i dont wanna shut upwink well, you people have no logic... you says that you hates me very much for my spamming, but when i wanna stop spamming, you cant accept itwink

Soleran
I was just effing with you. laughing

He is a nice guy I'm not, so seriously shut up.

Jyppe
He's had chances man, lot's of em.

And you're the forum Police? cool

Everytime someone messes up, everyone fools around that person untill he does something very stupid and is banned or something like that. You guys don't apparently like this Judge guy, so why do you bother to reply to his posts? Don't feed the troll is an ancient piece of wisdom wink

Now, I understand this hate thing going on with the likes of Wolvetooth and David Richards, but this guy seems to be little.. Misguided, and somewhat lost..

Maybe we should wait and see what the mods have to say about the matter on hand?

The-Judge
i was just playing around the forum and found it funny to pis people off, but i have seen the fun in serious debates now and wanna change... but, it isnt acceptet??
*i sense mufassa!*

Sub_Mariner

Everytime someone messes up, everyone fools around that person untill he does something very stupid and is banned or something like that. You guys don't apparently like this Judge guy, so why do you bother to reply to his posts? Don't feed the troll is an ancient piece of wisdom wink

Now, I understand this hate thing going on with the likes of Wolvetooth and David Richards, but this guy seems to be little.. Misguided, and somewhat lost..

Maybe we should wait and see what the mods have to say about the matter on hand?

He had personal warnings by Tron about that song thing yet he carrried on to do it.

He attempts to debate with no knowledge of characters.

He spams constantly and has said himself he enjoys it and he won't stop.

He makes things up. E.G. He is Whirly.

Ext@nt
I'm still talking!!! It's like some sort of gypsy curse!!! NOOO!! Why GOD, WHY???

Simple awnser? He dosen't like you ethier.

The-Judge
extant, i would laugh if it wasnt me in the joke...wink

Soleran
i was just playing around the forum and found it funny to pis people off, but i have seen the fun in serious debates now and wanna change... but, it isnt acceptet??
*i sense mufassa!*

idiot, moron, you are both so stop

grey fox

Awww boohoo

grey fox
What are those strings hanging from your shoulders? blink

There his brains...

The-Judge
soleran, i am neither a idiot or moron, i was just not taking the forums seriouslywink but i will do in the future, but it doesnt seem to be, like, "acceptet" by people... i could start spamming with disgusting lions and things like that right away again, but this isnt the time to do so...

The-Judge
grey fox, show a picture of yourself?? or do you have something to hide??wink i haventwink

badabing

How dare you try and calm things down with sensible points. I take umbrage to your rational thought. mad

grey fox
soleran, i am a idiot or moron

Whoa eek! Judge got something right for once .

Ext@nt
My mouth is moving, I don't want it to, but I just can't stop saying stupid things.

Here's a tip, when you go fill up your car. Try not enhaling so much.

Soleran
soleran, i am neither a idiot or moron, i was just not taking the forums seriouslywink but i will do in the future, but it doesnt seem to be, like, "acceptet" by people... i could start spamming with disgusting lions and things like that right away again, but this isnt the time to do so...

You have really thrown some retarded shit on the forum, I thought I was bad but whatever. Stop ranting and carrying on, just live with what you have made now.

The-Judge
grey fox, i have shown myself from some childish angles, but this... well... claiming i have called myself an idiot... is just beneath first gradesad

Sub_Mariner
Ok, it stops here, let's all stop spamming up this thread now y'all.

grey fox
grey fox, show a picture of yourself?? or do you have something to hide??wink i haventwink

No.

Why ? Because I don't need to prove anything to some arrogant little punk-shit like you . I may be older , I may be younger. Ether way it doesn't matter ; because at the end of the day your still some annoying little prick with to much damn time on his hands and showing you a picture of myself wont solve that.

Sub_Mariner
Ok, it stops here, let's all stop spamming up this thread now y'all.

Soleran
Originally posted by grey fox
No.

Why ? Because I don't need to prove anything to some arrogant little punk-shit like you . I may be older , I may be younger. Ether way it doesn't matter ; because at the end of the day your still some annoying little prick with to much damn time on his hands and showing you a picture of myself wont solve that.

Damn, your smart(seriously that has value)!

Jyppe
He had personal warnings by Tron about that song thing yet he carrried on to do it.

He attempts to debate with no knowledge of characters.

He spams constantly and has said himself he enjoys it and he won't stop.

He makes things up. E.G. He is Whirly.

So do you think helping him to spam, is a good way to help his poor misguided soul?

He said he wanted to become a more respected member, this really isn't a way to help him. Don't you think he'd stop posting all this BS if people here stopped?

I'm not personally very touched by Judge, and I think he has done lot's of stupid things and talked BS, but I'm kinda defending him as I don't really like how the system works around here. Individual number 1 talks about something stupid (He's new, stupid or just not like the rest) usually the rest turn against him, agrivating him and pushing him to say stupid things and such, and in the end of the day he'll be banned, but you really can't argue by yourself so he's not complitely guilty here..

Of crouse there are cases like Wolvertooth and David Richards who should be banned immediately. (Well maybe not 'Tooth, but some other guys)

---
Judge, you need to STFU if you want to stay here. Understand?

The-Judge
well, you said some shit about my arms being my brain, but i just... cant imagine you to be the guy the girls want... but whatever, without i picture, nothing to debatewink

Soleran
i have some time on my hands at the moment, it's best to ignore rather then continue to explain.

The-Judge
of course, thats what i have tried to say all alongwink i wpuld shut up with that crazy shit if people would shut up wit their "haha, lets pick on him the weird guy"-stuff...wink

Ext@nt
Well, I tought I had something intellegent to say, but no, alas no. What's wrong with me????

It would take to long to properly awnser, but don't worry not everyone gets it right the first time. Keep trying.

The-Judge
extant, youre spamming more than i am right now...messed

Soleran
of course, thats what i have tried to say all alongwink i wpuld shut up with that crazy shit if people would shut up wit their "haha, lets pick on him the weird guy"-stuff...wink

Seven pages later maybe we will pick it up, what do you think?

badabing
Okay, I'm done. Judge, it's just a bit of hazing for your previous misdeeds. I'll admit you annoyed me some but I won't mess with you or your strings shifty anymore. Just prove yourself in the threads.

Sub_Mariner
Judge, you need to STFU if you want to stay here. Understand?

Oh ye real brainy well done mate.

I've tried to stop this thread but you just can't can you.

And this may be my final post, depends on the reply, as i wish to stop spamming the thread and have asked twice now.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Ext@nt
Here's a tip, when you go fill up your car. Try not enhaling so much.

But it smells so good.... sad

juggernaut66666
Agreed, but i refuse to tear him apart as it would be spamming.
Tear him apart ???? He is a gang member big grin

Ext@nt
extant, youre spamming more than i am right now...messed

Well now that you see how it feels. Take a lesson and be quiet.

The-Judge
hehebig grin no, i am notwink i am not whirly, eitherwink and mufassa has never ben popular, just a shitty comic only few buyed when it came out... well, i am honest, at least...sad

The-Judge
extant, ignore me insteadwink

Soleran
hehebig grin no, i am notwink i am not whirly, eitherwink and mufassa has never ben popular, just a shitty comic only few buyed when it came out... well, i am honest, at least...sad

Oh, ok you're still a moron though.

The-Judge
i am not good at english... so... what is a moron??

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Soleran
Oh, ok you're still a moron though.
thumb up

Ext@nt
hehebig grin no, i am notwink i am not straight, eitherwink and I have never ben popular, just a shitty gay hooker only few buyed when i came out... well, i am honest, at least...sad

You brave gay bastard!! I salute you!

badabing
It means dull witted or dumb. Why did you het rid of your sig and avatar?

SpunkySmurph
Ugh. The fact that you guys even respond to his posts shows that you take his little pity-me act seriously. It's pathetic. And so is he. Not because he can't 'shut up'- because thats BS. Not because he is less of a troll then the others- because that's BS. But because the way that he trolls is to make himself look so helpless and pathetic, that the rest of us don't see him to be the true little full-of-s*** prick that he actually is.

Soleran

I enjoy this, but seriously stop, you have the internet you can look it up, which is why you are a moron.

grey fox

The-Judge
because i wanted to start all over, and people wouldnt take me seriously with thosewink

Soleran
because i wanted to start all over, and people wouldnt take me seriously with thosewink

moron

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
thumb up

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>