'Ello Beastie Song

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*jcd*gmc*
They have the song that was playing during the part where Jackgets eaten, and I cry everytime I listen to it, because that moment just plays in my head, and I get so sad. I just put it on my Ipod, and my eyes were tearing up. It's so sad. I'm sorry; i just had to get that out. *sniffles* *sobs uncontrolably* sad omg-just the tune in the beginning and towards the end gets me.

PirateDiva
Tell me about it! When i went to the premiere of DMC....i answered a trivia ? right and won the Soundtrack...omg i listen to it faithfully!! I love it so much i'll blast it in my car all the time...it's soothing and calming ang invigorating...i just love it!!

Jack of Blades
Hmm what to say.I gota go and cee it again couz i dont even remeber hearing it couz im too busy seeing how it eats jack

*jcd*gmc*
but if u just listen to the song, it's sad-to total jack lovers anyway--PirateDiva-u went to the premiere? ur sooooo lucky!

Jack of Blades
Well sad yes but cry umm no

PirateDiva
Ya i did i met all of them!! They are all amazing and incredibly nice....i have some really great pictures with most of them!! The best part was hugging JOHNNY i had a nerveous breakdown right after i met him....i cried!!! LOL!! Keiara was a doll....so nice too!!

Jack of Blades
i think im gona miss all those arguing i had here.The Good old days

*jcd*gmc*
oh my god-u hugged johnny depp *fingers start trembling* i'm trying to hold back screaming but *screams* *windows break* I REALLY WANT TO GO TO A PREMIERE AND HUG JOHNNY DEPP!!!!! HE'S SOOO HOT! you are so lucky. i'm going to go to therapy now and sing kumbaya. *whistles kumbaya and walks out door*

Jack of Blades
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Ya i did i met all of them!! They are all amazing and incredibly nice....i have some really great pictures with most of them!! The best part was hugging JOHNNY i had a nerveous breakdown right after i met him....i cried!!! LOL!! Keiara was a doll....so nice too!!
Wow i must sliped my mind.i understood what you sed only by reading second time. NICE

PirateDiva
LOL....omg thats exactly how i felt when i met JOHNNY...he has this presence....that is astonishing....my sister who went with me and a couple of friends were omg i cant believe we r doing this for u (u know standing under the hot sun for like 13 hrs to meet johnny)....but when they all saw him, his presence knocked them off their feet....now they all love him!!! He's just AMAZING!! and i managed to tell him that i think he's brilliant and that i love him....and he u know what he said to me "THANKS LOVE"...*and Hugged me* I wanted to die...almost passed out...he has that affect on u!! LOL!

Jack of Blades
Umm Why Die? if you loved it you woud want to Live

PirateDiva
I know but my heart literally skipped a beat!! like i couldnt believe it i was in such shock...i mean i heard that voice everyone hears in the movies..DIRECTLY IN MY EARS!!! it was amazing!! AHHHHHH!!! Omg now i'm all happy again!!

*jcd*gmc*
oh my god! i would have been so dazed! i couldn't had said anything! but i would've tried! i would've taken a bunch of pix with him! thanks love-that's so cute. omg-the last premiere is next year, and i'm going to Gemany next year! i hate it! i won't get to see him! my parents aren't gonna let us have 2 vacations in one year. *sigh* i hate this!!!!

PirateDiva
Oh i know if it's California again i have no problem waiting all day again if i have too....In the end it's all worth it believe me!! It's Soooo WORTH IT!!! i'm still in a dazE!!!

*jcd*gmc*
well i can't and it SUX!!

Jack of Blades
Im even afraid to think what woud the girls doo if they woud get a kiss from JOHNY

PirateDiva
LOL....I'LL LeT U KnOw!!! LMAO!!!

*jcd*gmc*
lol

Jack of Blades
Well anyone gona tell what woud they do?Geting Impationt

sccch
Scream my head off....

PirateDiva
I wouldnt let him go...lol!!

sccch
The police would have to drag us off him...

Jack of Blades
Someting more crazyy.Dont know like rob a bank or someting

ivebeendepped43
if i went to the premire and Johnny was right in front of me i would look straight into his eyes and be all serious and be like "I love you, Johnny Depp." and then i would pass out, and try 2 fall over the fence thing into his arms........i wonder what he would do. maybe he would give me mouth to mouth! *pictures Johnny doing CPR on her* DANG THOSE ARE BEAUTIFUL IMAGES!

PirateDiva
LOL...I Know right b4 Johnny came out my sister told me pretend to faint see what happens!! i was like No and miss hugging him and talking to him...but i should have cause at the UK premiere a girl fainted and they pulled her over the fence onto the red carpet and Johnny check to see if she was ok...Lucky Her!! But hey i still hugged him...so i'm more than ok!! LOL!!

lovethemtigers
OMG...I could not imagine seeing him live and in person, much less hugging him...You are so lucky. That is unbelievable. I bet he does have a presensce about him..cuz like how dynamic he is on the screen.
Just look at the scene in Tia's cabin....He is just so dominant in that scene...so handsome...so charismatic...gosh the man is awesome.

CaptinJackLover
OMG! i wouldve soooo fainted! whether it would be real or not i dont know...buut if tahts what i had to do to meet him theni would definatley do it!!!

Bwa Ha Ha
u r SO lucky.... no, my parents wood nvr hear of it!

Chiki Mina
i think my mom wouldve jumped aside from me and my dad to jump on johnny lmao

but gosh piratediva u are very lucky...man its suppose to be pirates of the caribbean and i live in the caribbean and there will never be a premier..im getting depressed lol

CaptinJackLover
im so happy its in Cali...cuz i live 20 min. away from Disneyland (where they have the premeire)!!!! so im gonna go this year!!! ahhh im sooo happy!

sailorleo
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
im so happy its in Cali...cuz i live 20 min. away from Disneyland (where they have the premeire)!!!! so im gonna go this year!!! ahhh im sooo happy!

what do you have to do to go? i live in cali too....

Chiki Mina
please ppl who live in cali dont rub it in!! lol im getting really sad

sailorleo
well realistcily i dount i'll go BUT DASH IT ALL! It's worth getting my liscence so i can go!

Chiki Mina
cali is far from puerto rico if i had the chance i would go there. but yea as if i had like donald trump..guess i have to keep dreaming. unless any of u ppl care to spare a room for me lol those of u who live in cali

sailorleo
well sure you can live with me lol...start walking!

Chiki Mina
lol yay! i can pay rent lol

sailorleo
sweetness..lol

Chiki Mina
i can help with the groceries and the cleaning!! and if u have spanish homeowrk then ull get an easy A!

sailorleo
oh well i graduated so...yeah no worries with the homework.....

Bwa Ha Ha
lol wish i cood go 2 a premier....

sailorleo
me too.....hmmmm..*is formulating plan*

Chiki Mina
im gonna formulate a scret mission here on how to get into the premiere, and the money!

sccch
Me too....I want to go....cry

Bwa Ha Ha
totally...

Chiki Mina
hmm maybe we should do a ransom..

Bwa Ha Ha
lol

PirateDiva
Well ya all u do is buy tickets to go to Disneyland and then u camp out all day and it's sooo cool cause u make friends and all u do is talk about Pirates all day!!

akanai
for me disneyland is a little bit too far wink i was once... when i was a child wink

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Well ya all u do is buy tickets to go to Disneyland and then u camp out all day and it's sooo cool cause u make friends and all u do is talk about Pirates all day!!

hecks yes! i cnat wait! thats exactly what im gona do!!! YAY!

i have an evil plan! but we might need just a bit of money to do it...

everyone comes to disneylan...if you dont live near then fly, if you dont have moneny ot fly then drive, if you cant drive then WALK! u need the exercise anyway! lol and then we meet in a special little place and at the oppurtune moment WE CHARGE!!! CHRAGE LIKE YOUVE NEVER CHRAGED BEFORE! and we should be abl to meeet most of the actors before security is able to get all of us....and dont worry about hurting the guards....the most thatll happen to you is youll get arrested..aint so bad if oyu htink about it big grin

PirateDiva
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
hecks yes! i cnat wait! thats exactly what im gona do!!! YAY!

i have an evil plan! but we might need just a bit of money to do it...

everyone comes to disneylan...if you dont live near then fly, if you dont have moneny ot fly then drive, if you cant drive then WALK! u need the exercise anyway! lol and then we meet in a special little place and at the oppurtune moment WE CHARGE!!! CHRAGE LIKE YOUVE NEVER CHRAGED BEFORE! and we should be abl to meeet most of the actors before security is able to get all of us....and dont worry about hurting the guards....the most thatll happen to you is youll get arrested..aint so bad if oyu htink about it big grin

Lovin the Plan....i've never been arrested b4!! But i always told myself that i dont care if i go to JAIL if it's for PLANTING A REALLY BIG KISS ON JOHNNY's LIPS!!! laughing out loud

akanai
great plan wink but i think johnny won't be able to survive so many kisses wink

CaptinJackLover
uhmm! excuse me! but who said you could take MY man! lol jkjk but most of those kisses would probably be from me! big grin id tackle anyone in my way!

sailorleo
hey you're using mah siggy! cool!

PirateDiva
LOL.....Lucky Vanessa! She has the hottest man alive on Lock!!....wonder what her life is like Knowing that her Man is the OBJECT of every girls AFFECTION...LOL!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.