Jack/Liz or Will/Liz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*jcd*gmc*
Personally, I'm a Jack/ Liz supporter. but i want to know how many people agree/disagree with me. please tell me who you want liz to go with, and then explain why. I think jack and liz should be together because they have great chemistry!

PirateDiva
Jack/Liz all the way cause everyone wants a love that is full of a passion...and their chemistry literally jumps out of the screen and into the audience. Their romance is captivating! I mean thats the reason we r all obssesed....because deep down inside we all want that so we all relate!!! u feel it more with Jack/Liz than u do with Will/Liz!! Jack/Liz all the way!!

*jcd*gmc*
yea!! i'm all for them! during the third one, if it's totally quiet, i'll just be like YEA, GO JACK AND LIZ (not really)

PirateDiva
Jack/Liz Woo0o0o0o0oo!!! *stands up and does a one woman wave* lol!!

*jcd*gmc*
yea *looks at everyone else like get up and do the wave......NOW!!*

d-fly_girl008
Hey!! You don't have Will/Jack on the Poll... what a ripoff...

*jcd*gmc*
okk...

PirateDiva
WiLL/Jack....but thats no fun!!

d-fly_girl008
Just kidding, just kidding lol. I ship Liz/Jack because it is more mysterious, and very... deciectful. I dunno. There's just something about the pair of them...

*jcd*gmc*
i feel the same way

PirateDiva
Thats more like it!!! lol!

Auxelia Dantes
Oh, I'm all FOR the Jack/ Liz ship! They look so GOOD together, and there's so much chemistry there!

d-fly_girl008
Originally posted by *jcd*gmc*
i feel the same way

Yeah, there's just this mysteriousness... or something...

Originally posted by PirateDiva
Thats more like it!!! lol!

Thank you!

LovelyOne
Will/Liz............................not!

I've had enough of pupply lovesick crap..bring on the mature onscreen relationship please..and I dont mean will/liz emotional matyre..i mean SEXUALLY mature Jack/Liz..french kissing etc!

Pirategirl
Jack and Liz all the way!!!! I mean look at the chemistry you could just stare at those two all day lol

ivebeendepped43
no offense, but who was the freak who voted 4 Will/Liz! and i love ur avvy and siggy, dfly_girl

d-fly_girl008
Thank you ivebeendepped43!!

I know, Will/Liz is a little... immature.

ivebeendepped43
very... yeah, i saw those 2 on iconator

d-fly_girl008
That's where I got them. Iconator is the best.

Liz/Jack just seems more romantic I guess...

lovethemtigers
Jack and Liz of course....more chemistry...more passion...more fun to watch...they just have this thing about them when they are in a scene together...whether they are fighting, flirting or kissing...its just takes your breath away. It's like with them...you are on the edge of your seat wondering what will happen next...and as I was watching DMC not once did I think "poor Will i wonder what's happening to him on the Flying Dutchman"..I like totally forgot all about him I was so drawn into the Liz/Jack emotions on screen....

And because it's forbidden love...it's not what you were expecting..it's like they can't help themselve..she is suppose to love Will but finds herself thinking about Jack,being drawn to Jack and she is upset with herself about it....and for Jack....he thinks he is too old for her, that he doesn't want to settle for just one woman

Chiki Mina
im sure the person who voted will/liz just did it to get some attention or something lol

if not who cares thats their opinion/problem

Mistypirate
Jack and Elizabeth, of course. I mean their on-screen relationship was what captivated me in the first place. I liked the 1st movie, it was a typical Disney theme, but it was OK. But, the second one was outstanding, and i bet that all the success of DMC was because of the Jack/Liz relationship and the chemistry that was projected in the movie

Mistypirate
Originally posted by *jcd*gmc*
Personally, I'm a Jack/ Liz supporter. but i want to know how many people agree/disagree with me. please tell me who you want liz to go with, and then explain why. I think jack and liz should be together because they have great chemistry!

I agree with you, Jack/Liz all the way. The reason why i want these two characters to be together at the end of the 3rd movie is because of their chemistry that is projected. It would be something different and interesting. Not just the typical Disney movie, and i think that us the viewers would like to see that no matter what kind of age group you are in. It would be interesting because they come from different backgrounds, societies ect. But, in the other hand they are so much a like. And IMO that is what brings these two characters to be so interesting. And that is what made me fall in love with them ever since the 1st movie. In COTBP they had a lot more chemistry than Liz/and whats the other's guy name? anyways i know a lot people feel the same way about this, IMO I think, that it was intended to be this way, everything happens for a reason. So let's hope it's a good one. big grin

LovelyOne
LMAO 16/1

I think it was sailorleo who voted that 1 big grin

akanai
I agree, jack/liz.!!!

'course not will/liz puppy love. they're TOO cute together. ya know. sugar is breaking your teeth. wink

LovelyOne
I totally agree with you..oh god I hope it doesn't end Willl Liz..im rather sick of that whole thought now..honestly just the thought of them ending up together and Liz following him around like a little puppy dog begging for forgivness in movie 3 makes me angry..if they choose to do that..I would probably watch the movie once and never again.

akanai
ya know, IMO Will is a good boy. Really, BOY. Jack is a man. And I think Lizzie wanna be with a man.

CaptinJackLover
yes i agree...I think thats why Liz simply lost interest in him. She grew more mature living the pirate life and now she s stuck marrying a BOY?! no way, she needed to find a man. And Jack is that man.

When she was less mature, she thought Will was man enough for her and that HE could protect her...but now she can take better cra of herslef than he can take care of her. It makes no sense for him to be with her if he cant even save her life when she needs it.

Now Jack, he can take care of her and save her. He completes her as a person...He feels the empty space she probably felt with Will...and she realizes that she was immature for loving Will nad now she wnats Jack, the man who can protect and love her.

akanai
yeah. she thought Will was man enough for her becouse she didn't know jack well. And now she knows. and fell in love big grin

LovelyOne
*bumped*

horselover4eva
I would say Will/Liz as they are around the same age and I think they make a good couple. But then again jack/Liz would be more mature and very romantic!

LovelyOne
Jack Liz is totally more mature and more interesting to watch on screen

1. Since when does she ever french kiss Will?

2. Since when does Will french kiss her?

3. Since when does Liz physically Jump into a kiss with Will?

4. Since when does Liz ever go in for another taste after kissing Will?

5. Since when is Liz left breathless and weak in the knees after kissing Will?

6. Since when has Liz /Will ever had sex appeal?

7. Since when did a Will/Liz ending gain 1 billion dollars world wide at the box office?

answer to all 7 questions: NEVER!

laughing out loud

those are the main reasons why Jack/Liz is better big grin

akanai
agree yes big grin question 7 rocks! big grin

Pirates life fo
Ummm...If you people seriosly believe that the movie made 1 billion because of the Jack/Liz theme then you need to watch the film again. Not everyone that saw the film is a 14 year old girl by the way.

Personally I would be extremely disappointed if a character like Jack Sparrow settled down for a little girl like Liz. Sure Liz may be enamored with him but it's for the same reason that all of you are. He is the dangerous type that daddy wouldnt approve of.

IMO the poor writing choice would be to see Jack up up with Liz and live happily ever after. Jack is, afterall, the character that the POTC world revolves around and the one that we all have grown to love. To have him settle down with one little girl would be to completely change the flavor of the character and IMO, not something that two talented writers would do.

LovelyOne
well you dont know what you are talking about because they have suddenly changed the ending to suit the huge buzz created by Jack/Liz..they know they have messed up by adding in this J/E stuff..and movie 3 now has a different ending..It seems they have scrambled to try and satisfy the J/E fanbase..which is what caused it to go up to 1 billion..its obvious..its the only really NEW aspect added into the movie and it revolves around Jack so what ever is revolving around Jack in the movie IS what caused to to go up to 1 billion because as you say..he is the heart and soul of the story..and the heart and soul of the story is getting it on with Elizabeth Swan..and people like it...people didnt go there to watch Will find his dad...people didnt go there to watch Davy Jones play dice with him..peopke went there to watch the main character get the girl

and you a W/E shipper aint gonna be happy with the ending of AWE mark my words

Pirates life fo
You sure about that?

Pirates life fo
And how do you know that 3 has a different ending? If you work for 2nd Mate Productions then ok. If not you are just guessing...right?

LovelyOne
yes I'm sure..a friend of mine went to the comic con and read the script. saw the trailer etc.

think about it as you say Jack is the soul of the story and what do we see the soul of the story do in DMC? we see him get the lead female and show interest in her..and you are telling me that is not what caused DMC to reach 1 billion?

sure what ever.

Pirates life fo
The script wasnt at comic con. You honestly believe that Disney and/or 2nd Mate would allow a copy of the script of thier flagship trilogy be read by just anyone? And the movie made the money it did because CotBP was such a well acted, well written, well directed film that started a huge buzz

LovelyOne
it wasnt just at the comic con..thats just whre she saw the trailer..

"ok, so, remember when i was talking about how i got a hold of the leaked script? well...one of the guys i know that does Jack at disneyland somehow got onto the set and got a hold of the actual script!!!! we know it's real cause it even has the revision dates on it and storyboard pictures inside. he made a copy for one of my best friends and she let me read it tonight. i'm not sure if there will still be a couple revisions but nothing major cause they're close to the end of the revision line ya know. i think we read the green copy and so there is only salmon left (which is the final story, not sure why they color code the versions but whatever), but he said he snagged a salmon copy so ya. now when she called me it was like midnight and seeing as how i have work tomorrow, did not have time to sit there and read the entire thing (although i wanted to really badly!! i wanted to take it home and read it in bed but she wouldn't let me take it cause she was afraid that she would never get it back..smart girl haha.) so i just found the parts that mattered to me the most and she is going to make me a copy of it so i can read everything else. a lot of what i read in the leaked script was in there! and the scenes that i saw at comic con that the animator showed us where in there! so the leaked script was real after all!! i knew it!. it'll cost a pretty penny cause the script is long and it's like 10 cents a photocopy..but it's all kinds of worth it! so the parts i looked for and know what hapens in are: jacks entrance, some of his lines to elizabeth, what happens with calypso, the pirate queen and bretheren, and everything that happens to everyone in the end. i don't want to kill everything for you guys and i especially don't want to post something if someone doesn't want it ruined for them. so PM me with any questions pertaining to what i've already read if you want to know anything ok you guys?

it's going to shock the hell out of you! i could barely breathe!"

LovelyOne
it makes sense to ALL the spoilers that have been released...all the interviews etc..

Pirates life fo
Im curious what set he was able to get on to. Was it redondo? San Pedro? Palmdale? Disney?

LovelyOne
I'll ask her

and you must be kidding me...when it comes to why it got to 1 billion have you not seen most of the reviews?..people didn't like Will's part in the story..they only liked Jack they loved the chemistry between him and Liz. Keira got great reviews..the critics complained that it went on so long..Will..I honstly didnt find one good review about his character

and when you look at the huge fan base Jack/Liz has created for example the poll on this thread 22 to 2..the J/E fans went to see it over and over and OVER again..the amount of people who told me they went to see it for a 15th time becase of the J/E aspect...its clear how it got to 1 billion

the poll on the official site keeptothecode.com (last time I looked) 215 J/E to 87 W/E shippersand its ben stuck lke that for weeks where as J/E crossed over from like 115 to 215 in about 2 weeks..ted and terry go on there quite a bit..and even the insiders on there seemed to hint this ending for Will and the change in the ending.

OH and Orlando Bloom has said HE is not continuing for PotC 4..but Keira? has said nothing of the sort..you look on youtube.com..the amount of J/E fan vids..the most popular PotC clip ever on there with about 100,000 views before it was removed by Disney was the J/E kiss..I see pretty much nothing on there for W/E..its J/E madness on there... music videos etc..

Will's character is drying up they have to end him sooner or later..he has no purpose except Elizabeth and its clear what they are doing...

Pirates life fo
P.S. The script isnt kept on set. The only thing that he may have been able to get his hands on was the 'sides'. 'Sides' are a few pages of the script that is going to be shot that day. The principal actors get a copy and the photo doubles and stand-ins get a copy.

LovelyOne
oh sure like you are there and you know exactly how they do things on the PotC set...tell me how is Johnny?

Pirates life fo
Now I havent read the full script yet so I cant say what the answer is either way. And if I do get around to reading it just to find out I certainly wont post anything here to even hint at the ending. I just dont think it would be a good choice.

Pirates life fo
I am on set almost everyday actually. Since they started filming again in August that is.

LovelyOne
LOl a 14 year old on set every day you a stunt double?

think about it a johnny look alike being needed on set...its obvious how he got it.

Pirates life fo
Im 33 years old. Where on earth did you get 14 from?

Pirates life fo
And there are 3 Jack Sparrow doubles. None of them work at Disneyland

LovelyOne
I saw a photo where there were about 15 of them on a boat actually..along with Johnny

Pirates life fo
There are 3 Jack doubles and 1 extra Jack stand-in. Not sure how many in caribbean though

LovelyOne
then why did I see a pic with about 10 - 15 of them on a boat with Johnny?

so why are you even on set then?

Pirates life fo
Sned me a copy of the pic and I will tell you what it was. It hasnt been anything shot since August 3rd

Pirates life fo
Im not going to say why I am on set everyday. I have said more than I wanted to by saying how many Jack doubles there are

LovelyOne
To be honest as a film studies student and what I'm taught about Hollywood and the workings of sequels that are successful..if this ends Will/Liz then its going to disappoint..all you have to do is lok at how popular the J/E aspect has become..

I dont believe you at all..I guess you are one of those from Keeptothecode right?

Pirates life fo
Some younger viewers who see it as nothing but a romance story sure. That is certainly one of the themes. Im not all that against the idea. It certainly wont ruin the movie for me either way. I just personally see it as a Will/Liz thing

LovelyOne
and I hate to say it but most of the people who go to watch this movie are women(many young women) who love Jack Sparrow and love the J/E aspect

Pirates life fo
You dont have to believe me and Im not sure what keeptothecode is actually

Pirates life fo
Do you have AIM ot Yahoo messenger?

LovelyOne
no but I have msn messenger why?

And I apologize for snapping a bit earlier..

Pirates life fo
Dont appologize its all good. What is your MSN name. If you want to give it out here that is

LovelyOne

Pirates life fo
And that is your opinion. If you feel like the movie is a waste of your time and money because one of the themes doesnt turn out how you like then cool. Personally I am going to see it because I expect some fine acting and a strong story regardless of how that theme turns out.

LovelyOne
yes it is..and its the opinion of many I have come across...

I told my film studies teacher and he laughed at me and didnt believe a word I was saying he said "well thats a risk...a VERY big risk..how strange"

LovelyOne
yes it is..and its the opinion of many I have come across...lol ask the 217 at KttC ask the 22 on this site

I told my film studies teacher and he laughed at me and didnt believe a word I was saying he said "well thats a risk...a VERY big risk..how strange"

kiwibird
I'm sorry for this stupid question but whats a risk? I kno what a risk means lol but what did u tel him?

LovelyOne
Ok i feel bad now the guy was the real deal lol..he does work on the set

the risk of messing with the steps^^..backbone of a story

Swann&Sparrow
Jack and Elizabeth are not meant to be...

But DAMNED if they won't make it so!

Swann&Sparrow
^

Up there, I meant that they WILL NOT care if people say they shouldn't be together, Jack and Elizabeth would always be a couple in my mind.

The strong, terribly forbidden and decitfully delicious, sinfully pirate couple.

sailorleo
Originally posted by LovelyOne
Ok i feel bad now the guy was the real deal lol..he does work on the set

huh? what now?

johnnyforever
confused

LovelyOne
dont wory he doesnt know the ening he hasnt read the script..

He's a nice guy though smile

sailorleo
dont wory he doesnt know the ening he hasnt read the script..

He's a nice guy though smile

who's he?

LovelyOne
I cant say it on here he doesnt want to say it on boards etc

johnnyforever
yeah, yes

johnnyforever
oh

sailorleo
I cant say it on here he doesnt want to say it on boards etc

i don't care about the name...i'm so onfused...why are we talking about him?

LovelyOne
LOL never mind..pretend I said nothing.

sailorleo
LOL never mind..pretend I said nothing.

no i can't! you said he's a nice guy tho, or something like it...i just want to know why you bring this anonymous guy up

LovelyOne
I spoke to him on MSN

sailorleo
oh...ok...everything makes sense now...gottcha!

evilm0nki3
someone should send the url to this poll to terry's myspace.. or this entire forum.. so he can get an idea about what the public wants..

LovelyOne
nearly 30 to 4..come on T&T look at this site!..go look on the poll at KttC cuz its like 216 vs 87 will/liz

will liz has been stuck on 87 for about 3 weeks where has J/E moved up about 20 in 3 weeks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.