Ryu Hayabusa vs Dead Rising

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Whew! Just came back from Anime Weekend Atlanta (cosplaying as Rolento). Anyway...

The last time Ryu was in America, he was fighting through the Demon Clan.

Ryu Hayabusa finds himself aiding Kasumi in searching for Hayate and Ayane. Their search takes them to Williamette, Colorado, where the pair was last seen at.

Unfortunately, the town is overrun with the walking dead. worse yet, Hayate and Ayane were last seen inside the mall.

Armed only with his trusty Dragon Sword, shuriken and ninpo techniques (which are limited and only reserved for emergencies), Ryu leaves Kasumi inside the Security Room to tend to the survivors while he searches for his friends.

Will Ryu find Hayate and Ayane (and rescue the other survivors in the process)? Or will his ninja training fail him and he joins the walking dead?

You decide.

Ryu - Ninja Gaiden Black version, sans facemask.

Krone
i dunno Dead Rising has one hell of a lot of Zombies

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Krone
i dunno Dead Rising has one hell of a lot of Zombies

That's the idea.

Krone
Ok from what i played of Dead Rising (which isnt much) the zombies arnt all that, do they use weapons in the game later on? i rekon Ryu for now

Emperor Ashtar
Ryu,fought 100 of huge zombies armed with weapons before. This isn't out of his league.

Kroenen
This is a ****in overkill! A journalist(YES A JOURNALIST, no army history and etc), pwned so many zombies. Ryu...hes gonna overkill em.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Kroenen
This is a ****in overkill! A journalist(YES A JOURNALIST, no army history and etc), pwned so many zombies. Ryu...hes gonna overkill em.

IceJaw
Originally posted by Kroenen
no

He has served his country erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.