so sweet :) IMO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hambah
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TT5Mw0D46Xc&mode=related&search=
aww..look at his face after shes like "you're a smart man, jack"..lol sorry i just think thats really cute..sorry i just needed to tell people that lol smile

*jcd*gmc*
yeah *sigh*

Jack of Blades
Right....

PirateDiva
He's sooo cute!!

ivebeendepped43
aawww! hes too cute 4 her

LovelyOne
that just shows you what the latest betrayal is going to do to him..and its not anger..the dude is gonna be totally in love..

ivebeendepped43
lol "Could've gotten 'im drunk!" i LOVE JOHNNY!!!!!!

willofthewisp
I love that scene. The way he looks at her, it's as if he's memorizing her right then and there so he will never forget the day he met his match. He can't take her in enough and it's not until she's done speaking that he can go up to her and be close to her and tell her how he sees himself in her. Brilliant! And then she's lost in him. Makes me wonder what would have happened had Norrington not interrupted.

sailorleo
Originally posted by willofthewisp
I love that scene. The way he looks at her, it's as if he's memorizing her right then and there so he will never forget the day he met his match. He can't take her in enough and it's not until she's done speaking that he can go up to her and be close to her and tell her how he sees himself in her. Brilliant! And then she's lost in him. Makes me wonder what would have happened had Norrington not interrupted. allow me to help *runs back in time to that scene and snatches norrington away*

Me: Norrie, you me cabin now! *points towards the cabin* MARCH MISTER!

Norrie: *playfully* Yes Ma'am

ok there ya go....

Pipina
I love that scene too... He's so funny and tender. Perhaps I miss that Jack in DMC, where he is much harsher.

akanai
and they deleted that scene from the movie... arrrr pirate

willofthewisp
Makes you wonder what deleted scenes are in DMC.
Sailor, just how bad do you have it for Norrie? Lol. He's cool and all, but man.

Jack: Looks like that Sailorleo lass stole your betrothed away.

Liz: I'll live through it.

(Jack grins) Jack: Say, that does give me an idea.

Liz: (raises eyebrow) Other than peas in a pod?

Jack: We're not exactly as physically close as two peas in a pod now, are we, love?

Liz: Keep talking....

sailorleo
yeah willo i got it bad....and i have no IDEA why!?!

willofthewisp
Got a thing for men in uniform?

10 reasons why Norrington is so date-able.

10. He's clean, but not in a gay way.
9. He can sword fight with the best of them and knows every military tactic in the book. You are so safe with him.
8. He has a dry, witty sense of humor that's subtle, but completely there.
7. Occasionally he speaks in metaphors, which is a turn on for you bookish types.
6. He seems to be the only one to pick up on the Jack/Liz thing, indicating he pays attention to little details and relationships.
5. When you'd give a guy a head start? Cool.
4. Not afraid to get down and dirty, so he has a bit of a pirate in him.
3. Was actually nervous proposing to Liz, not confident at all she would say yes.
2. Sexy voice.....really sexy voice.
1. When you'd give up the one you want for her happiness? That's love!

sailorleo
*swoons* god i have butterfly's now thanks! omg! i love him so much!!!! ever time i see him i want to hug him. I actually reach out into air and try to.......and i get giddy when i hear his voice...that's why i love the he's a pirate tiesto remix!

evilm0nki3
I like Norrington. smile

Bwa Ha Ha
yeah, he's cool

willofthewisp
I do too, just not like sailor does! I'm hoping he'll remember he has an upstanding citizen inside of him and he'll turn back to the good side. Check this out.

10 Reasons Why Jack is Date-able

10. Any guy who can continue to work with a guy who rammed an oar into his face is a good sport.
9. What a kickass wedding reception you guys would have. He's admitted to liking weddings! Drinks all around!
8. Preferring to just sit back and POSSIBLY get another kiss instead of calling for help is just to hot to pass up.
7. When he wants to shoot something, he goes for something that can't die. Heart of gold.
6. Gigantic houseboat!
5. Even with layer after layer of clothes, we can tell his body is toned.
4. Anyone who can recover from sun stroke/heat exhaustion and be able to sword fight that well is obviously gifted.
3. Has contacts all over the world.
2. Remembers faces quite well, just not where he has threatened them before.
1. He's Captain Jack Sparow! Savvy?

willofthewisp
Now I'm really reaching for it. 10 Reasons why Will is date-able.

10. Smacked a pirate in the face with an oar and lived! That's got to be a record.
9. Is quite the acrobat when it comes to cages made of human bones.
8. Wears nice hats.
7. Defends his dad's honor without any information at all to back it up. Now that's devotion.
6. Hands-down the best sword fighter in the series. You're not going to get much safer than that.
5. Checks to see that no donkeys were injured during production of the films.
4. Takes eunuch jokes with quiet dignity.
3. Can maneuver through Davy Jones' tentacles without making a disgusted face.
2. Doesn't call the voodoo lady making eyes at him a disgusting whore.
1. Anyone who can make Liz prefer him to Jack, even if temporarily, has to have a certain X-factor somewhere.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.