Bullseye vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Metalmanx
They start off 90 feet from each other (the distance from Home Plate to First Base).

Takes place in a deserted NYC street. There's stuff everywhere.

Bullseye gets all his usual weaponry (small throwing items ). And for the sake of argument, let's say he has an unlimited supply of these weapons. He also has several handguns on his person if he feels so inclined to use them.

Wolverine gets, well, himself.

Bloodlust on. CIS off. Fight to the death OR KO. Whichever comes first. Remember, even being knocked out for a few seconds counts as a win via KO.

Who wins?

Broly92
Originally posted by Metalmanx
They start off 90 feet from each other (the distance from Home Plate to First Base).

Bullseye gets all his usual weaponry (small throwing items ). And for the sake of argument, let's say he has an unlimited supply of these weapons. He also has several handguns on his person if he feels so inclined to use them.

Bloodlust on. CIS off. Fight to the death OR KO. Whichever comes first. Remember, even being knocked out for a few seconds counts as a win via KO.

Who wins?
Spite thread!

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Broly92
Spite thread!

How so? confused

For real.

Broly92
How so? confused

For real.
even being knocked out for a few seconds counts as a win via KO.

Who wins?
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Metalmanx
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I still don't see your point here. This isn't spite. Many people believe that Bullseye doesn't have the necessary abilities to put Wolverine down at all. That's why I clarified about the duration of the knock-out.

Don't look at me. I just made the thread. Just give your opinion, and we'll see what everyone else says.

Spite would've been giving Bullseye the Ultimate Nullifier. This is just Bullseye with his usual arsenal against Wolverine.

Broly92
I still don't see your point here. This isn't spite. Many people believe that Bullseye doesn't have the necessary abilities to put Wolverine down at all. That's why I clarified about the duration of the knock-out.

Don't look at me. I just made the thread. Just give your opinion, and we'll see what everyone else says.

Spite would've been giving Bullseye the Ultimate Nullifier. This is just Bullseye with his usual arsenal against Wolverine.
And a two second knock out counts as a win! yeah seems real fair no

But anyways Bullseyes for Obvious (look above) reasons

Metalmanx

But anyways Bullseyes for Obvious (look above) reasons

Why isn't that fair? If you're knocked out in a fight, you're knocked out. I really don't see why you think I'm trying to make a spite thread here. I only clarified because many people believe that in a forum match being able to get back up after being knocked out is okay. Well, according to the rules and the preference of the threadstarter, knock-outs are knock-outs.

If Wolverine gets KOed, then he gets KOed. If he doesn't, then he doesn't. That same logic applies to everyone.

P.S.--If you really don't like it, would you be happier if Wolverine is allowed to be knocked out and yet still continue this hypothetical fight? What the f**k? Thus never letting him lose? erm

Broly92
Why isn't that fair? If you're knocked out in a fight, you're knocked out. I really don't see why you think I'm trying to make a spite thread here. I only clarified because many people believe that in a forum match being able to get back up after being knocked out is okay. Well, according to the rules and the preference of the threadstarter, knock-outs are knock-outs.

If Wolverine gets KOed, then he gets KOed. If he doesn't, then he doesn't. That same logic applies to everyone.

P.S.--If you really don't like it, would you be happier if Wolverine is allowed to be knocked out and yet still continue this hypothetical fight? What the f**k? Thus never letting him lose? erm
1.Bullseye gets lots of weapons
2.Wolverine starts 90 ft. away from him
3.Wolverine could be knocked out of consensus for 2 seconds and lose What the f**k?

SpunkySmurph
Maybe he's confusing Knock-out with knock-down...

Metalmanx
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Maybe he's confusing Knock-out with knock-down...

No. I'm not. I know what I'm saying.

What I don't get is how Broly can think a two-second KO is not a win?

Fine, Broly. Since for some reason you have this weird understanding of KOs...how about he has to be down for a whole minute before Bullseye wins the match? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Broly92

Fine, Broly. Since for some reason you have this weird understanding of KOs...how about he has to be down for a whole minute before Bullseye wins the match? roll eyes (sarcastic)
I'm saying say if I was to pass out for two seconds almost fall but snap out just in time, does that mean I would lose?

SpunkySmurph

Actually, I was reffering to Broly
If he's knocked out, he's knocked out. Forum Rules, I believe
But does Bullseye have what it takes to knock Wolverine out? Cause him damage, of course. Hurt him, definitley. But to KO him?

Broly92

also yes that would help no expression

Metalmanx
1.Bullseye gets lots of weapons
2.Wolverine starts 90 ft. away from him
3.Wolverine could be knocked out of consensus for 2 seconds and lose What the f**k?

1. So if I didn't give Bullseye enough weapons, it would be considered Spite as well. I only made it unlimited so no one can use the "As soon as Bullseye runs out of weapons, Wolverine can win!" argument.

2. I figured this would be a fair starting point. Since there seems to be a wide belief that Wolverine can speed-blitz anywhere within 25 feet before his opponent can get a thought out What the f**k?, I figured this would even the playing field.

3. See, I only said that because without it, people could keep saying that Wolverine could never be put down. Thus really, taking away the challenge of the thread. However, I changed it just for you. Wolverine now has to be knocked out for a complete 60 seconds before it's considered a win in Bullseye's favor.

Metalmanx
Actually, I was reffering to Broly
If he's knocked out, he's knocked out. Forum Rules, I believe
But does Bullseye have what it takes to knock Wolverine out? Cause him damage, of course. Hurt him, definitley. But to KO him?

Oh, sorry about that. But yes, you understand what I'm saying apparently. This is good.

And I personally think Bullseye can knock Wolverine out with a barrage of projectiles, and then perhaps something a bit heavier. Or maybe lay into him with his martial arts ability after he's already very hindered by his previous attacks. Know what I'm saying?

Broly92
1. So if I didn't give Bullseye enough weapons, it would be considered Spite as well. I only made it unlimited so no one can use the "As soon as Bullseye runs out of weapons, Wolverine can win!" argument.

2. I figured this would be a fair starting point. Since there seems to be a wide belief that Wolverine can speed-blitz anywhere within 25 feet before his opponent can get a thought out What the f**k?, I figured this would even the playing field.

3. See, I only said that because without it, people could keep saying that Wolverine could never be put down. Thus really, taking away the challenge of the thread. However, I changed it just for you. Wolverine now has to be knocked out for a complete 60 seconds before it's considered a win in Bullseye's favor.
Alright then thank you

Metalmanx
I mean, BE can shred Wolverine's organs (lungs, heart, etc.). Or complete severe his muscles and tendons for that matter (they don't grow back immediately, BE would have a short window of time to press his attack). He could take out his eyes. Slit his throat repeatedly. Hell, maybe even pin him down if he throws some knives correctly (which well, he does).

Things like this.

Darth Martin
Bullseye puts two pins in each of Wolverine's eyes.

Jesse7
I mean, BE can shred Wolverine's organs (lungs, heart, etc.). Or complete severe his muscles and tendons for that matter (they don't grow back immediately, BE would have a short window of time to press his attack). He could take out his eyes. Slit his throat repeatedly. Hell, maybe even pin him down if he throws some knives correctly (which well, he does).

Things like this.

Wolverine has shown to be able to regenerate from being incinerated to the bone in a panel or two, tendons and organs are not going to slow him down much at all with his healing factor showings.

bigbran

3. See, I only said that because without it, people could keep saying that Wolverine could never be put down. Thus really, taking away the challenge of the thread. However, I changed it just for you. Wolverine now has to be knocked out for a complete 60 seconds before it's considered a win in Bullseye's favor. No change it back.
If he gets to call spite, then why can't I?
2 seconds is fine for a ko.

Accel
I'll say Wolverine. Unless Bullseye gets a rocket launcher, I doubt a well-thrown shuriken is enough to knock Logan down for even a couple of seconds.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by bigbran
No change it back.
If he gets to call spite, then why can't I?
2 seconds is fine for a ko.

Well now I don't know what to do.

I, too, feel that two seonds is good enough for a KO. But apparently others don't.

How about an even 30 seconds then? If Wolverine is down for 30 seconds, then Bullseye wins.

I'm sticking with that.

Soljer
Originally posted by Accel
I'll say Wolverine. Unless Bullseye gets a rocket launcher, I doubt a well-thrown shuriken is enough to knock Logan down for even a couple of seconds.

Can we give Bullseye a sheet of paper, then?

bigbran
Well now I don't know what to do.

I, too, feel that two seonds is good enough for a KO. But apparently others don't.

How about an even 30 seconds then? If Wolverine is down for 30 seconds, then Bullseye wins.

I'm sticking with that. Nope.
Because people bend the rules, in every thread just so Wolverine can win. This thread is no different.
If Wolverine doesn't win, or in there mind, he loses, then it turns into spite, even though it is a good fight.
If you change it from 2 seconds, then your just falling victim, to them making Wolverine win.

Inhuman
whooulphareaghne

Metalmanx
Nope.
Because people bend the rules, in every thread just so Wolverine can win. This thread is no different.
If Wolverine doesn't win, or in there mind, he loses, then it turns into spite, even though it is a good fight.
If you change it from 2 seconds, then your just falling victim, to them making Wolverine win.

Believe me, bigbran, I know this. And it's not like I want to fall victim to it, I think I just want everyone to realize that (in this case at least) BE can indeed take out and put Wolverine down for a whole 30 seconds.

But you're exactly right, and I'm with you on that one.

For the final correction, I'm reverting back to my original idea.

Any KO at all, no matter how short, is a KO and a victory.

I think Bullseye wins this fight the majority of times.

Ricodrayz

Who wins? I noticed that every spiderman thread you make,your intentions are for him to win but every wolverine thread you make, your intentions are to make him lose laughing (No offense so don't attack like a savage bear on steriods)

Jesse7
Wolverine takes this 7-8/10, Wolverine shrugs off direct blows and thunderclaps from the hulk and other heavy hitters, and isn't ko'ed.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Jesse7
Wolverine takes this 7-8/10, Wolverine shrugs off direct blows and thunderclaps from the hulk and other heavy hitters, and isn't ko'ed.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/baka.gif

Broly92
Nope.
WTF is that supposed to mean how is 2 seconds fair?

Make it a 10 count thats fine but 2!!!!

If Bullseye had just a baseball bat he could do that no expression

Grimm22
Wolverine docent stand a chance here no expression

Cap only stands a chance against Bullseye because of his shield, which Wolverine docent have

DD only stands a chance because of his radar sense, which Wolverine docent have.

That and the distance between the two guarantee's Bullseye's victory here wink

Jesse7
Wolverine's adamantium skull and bones is what he has, as well as healing factor.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
I noticed that every spiderman thread you make,your intentions are for him to win but every wolverine thread you make, your intentions are to make him lose laughing (No offense so don't attack like a savage bear on steriods)

None taken at all, my friend.

I can honestly tell you that is not my intention. I try to make these fights as fair as possible, considering Wolverine's crazy feats.

I also try to find a median level of Wolverine in all of the PIS. Obviously, I wouldn't pit him against Thanos, only characters that I think would make a good fight. I guess I just try to show everyone that Wolverine isn't all powerful (even given recent comic feats) and can actually be taken down by other street-levelers.

But who knows? Could be a subconscious thing. Thing is, I don't hate Wolverine. Not at all. I just hate what he's become over the years. I used to love the early Wolverine, the one that was actually defeatable. The badass that used his martial arts abilities, his claws, and hardly had to depend on his healing factor for the win. He was awesome. But when he heals completely from incineration, etc....well, I think you know where I'm going with this.

Grimm22

This coming from someone who thinks anything that happened in the comic must be true no expression

Well then figure this for example...

If Wolverine could stab the Thing in Enemy of the State.

But couldnt even cut him in other comics, who is right then?

Comics contradict themsevles

Jesse7
Originally posted by Grimm22
This coming from someone who thinks anything that happened in the comic must be true no expression

Well then figure this for example...

If Wolverine could stab the Thing in Enemy of the State.

But couldnt even cut him in other comics, who is right then?

Comics contradict themsevles

How silly and untrue to make such a egotistical statement about me, childish.

Your using examples from how many years ago? Recent showings have rank over older showings, and Wolves has shown he can impale Thing.

Grimm22
How silly and untrue to make such a egotistical statement about me, childish.

Your using examples from how many years ago? Recent showings have rank over older showings, and Wolves has shown he can impale Thing.

Actually this happened AFTER Enemy of the State no expression

Jesse7
Actually this happened AFTER Enemy of the State no expression

I thought you were refering to when Wolverine was still in the brown and yellow costume.

Wolverine has shown he can impale Ben, so Adamantium can can impale Ben, now take adamantium rounds being fired from a riffle and imagine what they will do to Ben.

SpunkySmurph
Oh, sorry about that. But yes, you understand what I'm saying apparently. This is good.

And I personally think Bullseye can knock Wolverine out with a barrage of projectiles, and then perhaps something a bit heavier. Or maybe lay into him with his martial arts ability after he's already very hindered by his previous attacks. Know what I'm saying?

Yeah, no prob.
And certain organ's have taken time for Wolvie to heal from.
When he was stabbed with his own claws in the throat, even after a couple panels, he could barley speak, and said 'Just wait. Still healing.' or something to that affect.

Metalmanx
Yeah, no prob.
And certain organ's have taken time for Wolvie to heal from.
When he was stabbed with his own claws in the throat, even after a couple panels, he could barley speak, and said 'Just wait. Still healing.' or something to that affect.

Exactly. You get what I'm saying.

Tha C-Master

But anyways Bullseyes for Obvious (look above) reasons My friend, if you're knocked out, you're knocked out. Why does one character get an extended count?

Tha C-Master
I noticed that every spiderman thread you make,your intentions are for him to win but every wolverine thread you make, your intentions are to make him lose laughing (No offense so don't attack like a savage bear on steriods) hmm...

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
hmm... no expression

SpunkySmurph
Exactly. You get what I'm saying.

Mmhmm. And well Wolvie was recovering from such a blow, Bullseye could finish hhimoff with either another projectile, or up close. Just enough to knock him out. Who was it that Bullseye ko'd with a paper airplane?

Metalmanx
Mmhmm. And well Wolvie was recovering from such a blow, Bullseye could finish hhimoff with either another projectile, or up close. Just enough to knock him out. Who was it that Bullseye ko'd with a paper airplane?

Daredevil, surprisingly.

Tha C-Master
no expression I really need a custom smilie... sad

Ricodrayz
I really need a custom smilie... sad Again no expression

SpunkySmurph
Daredevil, surprisingly.

Hah eek!

So, while Wolverine nuts grow back from a shruiken blade, Bullseye calmly folds a paper ariplane and Wolvie's KO'ed!

Tha C-Master
Again no expression Sensitive much? You practcally made the same comment, I did that because you were just complaining when someone did it to you right? Seemed hypocritical.

Ricodrayz
Sensitive much? You practcally made the same comment, I did that because you were just complaining when someone did it to you right? Seemed hypocritical. W/e man. I am not sure why you feel the urge to comment on me about everything laughing Just ignore. Happy Dance

Tha C-Master
W/e man. I am not sure why you feel the urge to comment on me about everything laughing Just ignore. Happy Dance So you admit you're being a hypocrite? Weren't you running behind me when I made jokes about Wolverine and when others did? It's not a big deal, but don't get holier than thou when you do the same thing. laughing

Ricodrayz
So you admit you're being a hypocrite? Weren't you running behind me when I made jokes about Wolverine and when others did? It's not a big deal, but don't get holier than thou when you do the same thing. laughing You feel better now? laughing

great_dane
wolverine would still win. he's real agile, and i dont think throwing knifes are enough to stop him running at him at full speed

Tha C-Master
You feel better now? laughing Obviously you didn't as you felt the need to reply and complain it was bugging you rich. wink

Must be me then.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
Obviously you didn't as you felt the need to reply and complain it was bugging you rich. wink

Must be me then.... roll eyes (sarcastic) I just wanted to see how many Re's you can get.

Ricodrayz
Obviously you didn't as you felt the need to reply and complain it was bugging you rich. wink

Must be me then.... roll eyes (sarcastic) Don't lose any sleep laughing

bigbran
Don't lose any sleep laughing Re.

Ricodrayz
Re. Tv Happy Dance

Tha C-Master
I just wanted to see how many Re's you can get. Considering how much of an ass I apparently am, and how sensitive he is, quite a few... laughing

Don't lose any sleep laughing I just woke up, couldn't get you off of my mind. sad

Ricodrayz
Considering how much of an ass I apparently am, and how sensitive he is, quite a few... laughing

I just woke up, couldn't get you off of my mind. sad Sometimes I wonder laughing

bigbran
Tv Happy Dance Me.

Ricodrayz
Me. Bee?

Tha C-Master
Sometimes I wonder laughing Can you stay up with me? My world revolves around you, I just wanted attention. sad

Ricodrayz
Can you stay up with me? My world revolves around you, I just wanted attention. sad Finally telling the truth wink

Tha C-Master
Finally telling the truth wink Ever since you wrote that pm and made those threads about me, things have never been the same. sad

Ricodrayz
Ever since you wrote that pm and made those threads about me, things have never been the same. sad Good for you laughing

Tha C-Master
I know. smile

bigbran
Bee? We.

Metalmanx
...Guys. no expression

Grimm22
I thought you were refering to when Wolverine was still in the brown and yellow costume.

Wolverine has shown he can impale Ben, so Adamantium can can impale Ben, now take adamantium rounds being fired from a riffle and imagine what they will do to Ben.

No it happened in the X4 crossover, even though that series was awful according to your logic it must be true

And no adamantium bullets wouldnt hurt Ben

Soljer
No it happened in the X4 crossover, even though that series was awful according to your logic it must be true

And no adamantium bullets wouldnt hurt Ben

Wait...here you say Adamantium bullets wouldn't hurt ben. In the other thread, you mentioned them capable of "maybe" killing them.

Well, I suppose you are at least consistent in one fashion; consistenly incorrect.

There is no 'might' about it. We have seen that Adamantium can pierce Ben, whether Wolverine can or cannot generate enough force to do so doesn't matter - a high powered firearm COULD generate plenty of force. High powered firearms is exactly what we've got here, so they can hurt, and most definitely kill ben.

But why the hell are we arguing about the Thing in a thread about Wolverine and Bullseye?

Kid Kurdy
This is a good thread, and as far as I know, also an original one.

Bullseye will put up one hell of a fight, but Wolverine, who will just keep coming, will beat him most of the times. I think.

Jyppe
Originally posted by Soljer
Wait...here you say Adamantium bullets wouldn't hurt ben. In the other thread, you mentioned them capable of "maybe" killing them.

Well, I suppose you are at least consistent in one fashion; consistenly incorrect.

There is no 'might' about it. We have seen that Adamantium can pierce Ben, whether Wolverine can or cannot generate enough force to do so doesn't matter - a high powered firearm COULD generate plenty of force. High powered firearms is exactly what we've got here, so they can hurt, and most definitely kill ben.

But why the hell are we arguing about the Thing in a thread about Wolverine and Bullseye?

Because bullets usually aren't sharp. Wolverine's claw haev been magically sharpened cutting on a molecular level Happy Dance

--

IMO 2 sec knock out does not count, as the opponent can't walk away from the fight. IMO the timer should be same as in professional boxing..

The-Blame
i think bullseye win. he cant kill wolverine, but with those protectiles, he would at least knock him out, which counts as a win...

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Jyppe
Because bullets usually aren't sharp. Wolverine's claw haev been magically sharpened cutting on a molecular level Happy Dance

--

IMO 2 sec knock out does not count, as the opponent can't walk away from the fight. IMO the timer should be same as in professional boxing..

Why?

If you're knocked unconscious, you're knocked unconscious. There's no gray to this, just black and white.

Bullseye for the win.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by The-Blame
i think bullseye win. he cant kill wolverine, but with those protectiles, he would at least knock him out, which counts as a win...

Exactly.

Grimm22

If he was shot in the head numerous times in the same spot yeah they would probobly kill him no expression

But being shot in the chest or somthing from like 2 feet away wouldnt hurt him

Sci-fi Nutjob
if they started the fight immediately up close, i'd give it to wolv. but from that distance...

ragesRemorse
Wolverine

come on now

Battlehammer
Logan will clearly beat bullseye the vast majority

Alfheim
up close Bullseye is going to lose but from that distance you never know he might win the majority, if he does it would be slight.

I guess you could ask yourself could wolverine beat DD and Elecktra because Bullseye has been able to hold them both off with his throwing skills and even take both of them h2h for abit.

I think Wolverine would still probably win even if he gets hit Wolverine could take it. Wolverine 6/10

Battlehammer
none of bull eye weapons are able to really take Logan down. That even assumethign bull eye is able to hit Logan which if Logan does not want to be hit he really won't be.

up close bull eye would get stomped every time.

bullseye onlly chance is to keep it far away and that won't happen. logan can clear the ground between then two in seconds.

Logan could most deffiently fight DD and elektra at once much longer then bullseye could.

there pritty much nothing in bullseye arsenal that would even hint that he could get more then 2 wins

Alfheim

Battlehammer

Alfheim
Originally posted by Battlehammer
There was hundreds of them and they were the best trained body guards in the world. They were using machine guns, bombs and so forth.

.....oh. Ok but it still seems that really skilled MAs can hurt Wolverine. Shingen for example.

but he not going to be able too. logan ahs moved faster then humans cna see on many occassions even humans trained to take meta humans.

C'mon man! Bullsyes isnt a normal human and he trained to take out meta-humans as well. Hell Bullsyes humiliated Gambit thats how good he is. Considering the fcat that Gambit can charge his objects and Bullsyes just uses accuracy that tells you how good Bullseyes is.

and do what to him? They have even less I a chance then bulls eye at taking Logan out before it becomes a melee fight.

I dunno they could possibly cooordinate themselves. I mean Wolvcerine cant hide from DDs radar and they could posibly aim for pressure points that may affect his performane.

I dont see bulls eye taking any more then 2 wins

mmmmm....well I think Wolverine wins the majority but if Bullsyes can keep the distance he could get more wins.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Alfheim
.....oh. Ok but it still seems that really skilled MAs can hurt Wolverine. Shingen for example.

C'mon man! Bullsyes isnt a normal human and he trained to take out meta-humans as well. Hell Bullsyes humiliated Gambit thats how good he is. Considering the fcat that Gambit can charge his objects and Bullsyes just uses accuracy that tells you how good Bullseyes is.

I dunno they could possibly cooordinate themselves. I mean Wolvcerine cant hide from DDs radar and they could posibly aim for pressure points that may affect his performane.

mmmmm....well I think Wolverine wins the majority but if Bullsyes can keep the distance he could get more wins.
shingin fight I believe Logan was injured pior to the encounter and that was like 20 years ago. Logans healing factor is many many tiems beyond that now.

Bulls eye is still human. Betaing gambit means nothign Logans stomped gambit twice. Bulleyes speed feats don't even compare to Logan. logan could close a 90 foot gap very very quickly.

I just dont see bull eye hitting logan really at all from a distance and I simply dont see him doing any thing that can keep Logan down. Not to mention I dont see how he could keep away from wolverine

grey fox
I agree with Battlehammer that if Wolvie closes the distance then this match is over.

However under this threads particular stipulations I'm giving Bullseye 7/10

Alfheim
shingin fight I believe Logan was injured pior to the encounter and that was like 20 years ago.

Oh for God sake. Hes always injured before? Well I wont take your word for it until I get a second opinion.

Logans healing factor is many many tiems beyond that now.

Well Ok but that still doesnt seem to chnage the fcat that skilled MAs can still do that. In hindsight DDs strike to Wolverine neck might not be PIS because it affected his breathing. Wolverine still needs to breath.

Bulls eye is still human.

Yes but hes not a normal humbeing he is more lethal than some superhumans.

Betaing gambit means nothign Logans stomped gambit twice.

Yes I know, my point was that you said he was trained to take out meta-humans, so is Bullseye.

Bulleyes speed feats don't even compare to Logan. logan could close a 90 foot gap very very quickly.

I dont know about that...really. If Bullsyes can catch a sai from Elecktra and a baton from DD while running he has to be pretty fast.

I just dont see bull eye hitting logan really at all from a distance

I dont think hes faster than DD and Bullseye has hit him before while fighting Elecktra.

and I simply dont see him doing any thing that can keep Logan down.

Im pretty sure he could think of something, for example he still neds to breath he might think of something that could take away his air supply.

Not to mention I dont see how he could keep away from wolverine

His intellignet and he can use stuff around him all the time as weapons.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by grey fox
I agree with Battlehammer that if Wolvie closes the distance then this match is over.

However under this threads particular stipulations I'm giving Bullseye 7/10
why though? Ther enothign in bulleye arsenal that woudl take logan down. bulls eye not likly to hit wolverine if wolverine does not wish to be hit. Not tomention Logan could easily close the gap with in seconds.

grey fox
why though? Ther enothign in bulleye arsenal that woudl take logan down. bulls eye not likly to hit wolverine if wolverine does not wish to be hit. Not tomention Logan could easily close the gap with in seconds.

Eye shots , concussing paper-planes, tooth-picks that can shatter glass, ect

The man is a KO machine.

Battlehammer
Eye shots , concussing paper-planes, tooth-picks that can shatter glass, ect

The man is a KO machine.
none of that would put logan down let alone hit him.

Alfheim
why though? Ther enothign in bulleye arsenal that woudl take logan down. bulls eye not likly to hit wolverine if wolverine does not wish to be hit.

You keep saying that if Bullsyes can hit DD hes hitting Wolverine. So what Wolverine is faster than DD?

Not tomention Logan could easily close the gap with in seconds.

You still havnet proved that.

grey fox
none of that would put logan down let alone hit him.

Proof please ?

Because I have no doubt Bullseye can lay down Salvos.

Battlehammer
Oh for God sake. Hes always injured before? Well I wont take your word for it until I get a second opinion.
dont then I dont care. I could be wrong I may be getting him confused with some one else. your not talking about the wooden sword fight are u?

Well Ok but that still doesnt seem to chanage theat that skilled MAs can still do that. In hindsight DDs strike to Wolverine neck might not be PIS because it affected his breathing. Wolverine still needs to breath.
no it doesent actaully since those same attacks would do nothing to logan now.

also it was pis ive proven it countless time yet u still argue it. a hit to the throat owuld ehal instantly and it would not have given Logan that reaction. Hit to the thaort would not empty ur body of air he would slightly prevent air going into ur body, but it would not cause wolverine to flal such as he did. He foughten with swords through the same area and was fine.

the whole ****ing arc was pis.

Yes but hes not a normal humbeing he is more lethal than some superhumans.

Yes I know, my point was that you said he was trained to take out meta-humans, so is Bullseye..
No I said the solider who were unable to see his movements were trained to take out meta humans.

I dont know about that...really. If Bullsyes can catch a sai from Elecktra and a baton from DD while running he has to be pretty fast.

I dont think hes faster than DD and Bullseye has hit him before while fighting Elecktra...
thats reflex not running speed.........come on man your smarter then that.

Im pretty sure he could think of something, for example he still neds to breath he might think of something that could take away his air supply.

His intellignet and he can use stuff around him all the time as weapons.
here the thing he not smarter then wolverine he not a better tactition and he not going to have the time.

Not to mention the fact Logan had his throat slit, swords shoved through his throat and kept on fighting.

Battlehammer
Proof please ?

Because I have no doubt Bullseye can lay down Salvos.
please tell he which item u think can take Logan down and I proof u wrong.

Battlehammer
You keep saying that if Bullsyes can hit DD hes hitting Wolverine. So what Wolverine is faster than DD?

You still havnet proved that.
ive shown u the scann at elast 10 tiems before..........are u fing kidding me.

I do it when im on my computer

Soljer
Logan growls and accidently swallows a little detonator.

And then dies again.

Just like in Wolverine 57.

Except, in that issue, Logan was way outclassed in skill and speed.

Battlehammer
Logan growls and accidently swallows a little detonator.

And then dies again.

Just like in Wolverine 57.

Except, in that issue, Logan was way outclassed in skill and speed.
I dont know if he was out classed in skill.

that guy also had an adamtium suit of armor which made it impossiable for logan to damage him and it seemed as if he had superhuman strength

grey fox
please tell he which item u think can take Logan down and I proof u wrong.

Handgun shots straight to the eyeballs.

Battlehammer
Handgun shots straight to the eyeballs.
first he does not have a hand gun...........

second Logan can see bullets in slow motion.............just becuase bulls eye shots the gun doe snot make the bullet any faster

Soljer
first he does not have a hand gun...........

second Logan can see bullets in slow motion.............just becuase bulls eye shots the gun doe snot make the bullet any faster

Daredevil can dodge bullets pretty well.

But he couldn't get out of the way of a paper airplane.

erm. Interesting.

Battlehammer
Daredevil can dodge bullets pretty well.

But he couldn't get out of the way of a paper airplane.

erm. Interesting.
which he dident see coming and dident view as a threat as I recall.

not that it matters since one wierd showing for dd has nothing to do with logan lol

Soljer
which he dident see coming and dident view as a threat as I recall.

not that it matters since one wierd showing for dd has nothing to do with logan lol

It shows that Bullseye has a knack for hitting people that can't get hit. While you always stake Wolverine's big claim on being able to see bullets in slow motion on a novel which many have questioned the validity of, Captain America has been stated on panel to be able to.

And Bullseye managed to hit him. 313.

Battlehammer
It shows that Bullseye has a knack for hitting people that can't get hit. While you always stake Wolverine's big claim on being able to see bullets in slow motion on a novel which many have questioned the validity of, Captain America has been stated on panel to be able to.

And Bullseye managed to hit him. 313.
u cant question it though it actaully stated as the true origins of wolverine during the weapon x project..........how the hell can you argue against that.

not to mention the graphic noval which is a comic actaully shows Logan seeing the bullets in slow motion.

he was able to hit capt with what?

and again even if he does get a hit or two off that not gunna do anything to logan and then it melee combat

grey fox

Who wins?

Battlehammer

my bad but as i stated already bull eye cant make a bullet move faster then any one else.

Soljer
u cant question it though it actaully stated as the true origins of wolverine during the weapon x project..........how the hell can you argue against that.

not to mention the graphic noval which is a comic actaully shows Logan seeing the bullets in slow motion.

he was able to hit capt with what?

and again even if he does get a hit or two off that not gunna do anything to logan and then it melee combat

We've seen plenty of non-canon origins novels, things that read "True Origins of..." or "True Story of..."

Or et cetera.

The fact that it's NOT A COMIC makes people question it.

Further;

Showing a bullet TO THE READER on panel, doesn't mean that Logan is actually seeing them. Was there a narration that indicated it? Speech? No?

Maybe.

And the fact that he CAN and WILL hit logan does matter.

Because he does have firearms.

And a few firearms ripping through his brain stem could very well put logan out, even if only for a few seconds.

Battlehammer
We've seen plenty of non-canon origins novels, things that read "True Origins of..." or "True Story of..."

Or et cetera.

The fact that it's NOT A COMIC makes people question it.

Further;

Showing a bullet TO THE READER on panel, doesn't mean that Logan is actually seeing them. Was there a narration that indicated it? Speech? No?

Maybe.

And the fact that he CAN and WILL hit logan does matter.

Because he does have firearms.

And a few firearms ripping through his brain stem could very well put logan out, even if only for a few seconds.

really I love for you to name a few.

Marvel them selfs hyped it as the true origins of the weapon x project.

It was I think even stated in the book that it was just a more detail exstention of the original graphic noval.

ooh it was clearly indicated that he was fewing the bullets in slow motion.

thats not the only time he done this either.

how he gunna hit Logan with a fire arm if Logan does nto wish to be hit? he shown to dodge bullets effortlessly. He been stated as viewing them in slow motion. Hell he even caught a bullet before as well as effortlessly deflect them as well.

Not to mention that bullseye has no prayer of putting Logan down with a gun.

Soljer
really I love for you to name a few.

Marvel them selfs hyped it as the true origins of the weapon x project.

It was I think even stated in the book that it was just a more detail exstention of the original graphic noval.

ooh it was clearly indicated that he was fewing the bullets in slow motion.

thats not the only time he done this either.

how he gunna hit Logan with a fire arm if Logan does nto wish to be hit? he shown to dodge bullets effortlessly. He been stated as viewing them in slow motion. Hell he even caught a bullet before as well as effortlessly deflect them as well.

Not to mention that bullseye has no prayer of putting Logan down with a gun.

How will he? The same way he's hit Daredevil and Captain America.

Both of whom effortlessly dodge bullets, and bat them away with batons.

Battlehammer
How will he? The same way he's hit Daredevil and Captain America.

Both of whom effortlessly dodge bullets, and bat them away with batons.
again he never hitt either with a gun.........that I know of any ways

what did he hit them with what was the scenerio all that needs to be accounted for. Not to mention did not capt beat his ass after wards

Soljer
again he never hitt either with a gun.........that I know of any ways

what ddi he hit them with what was the scenerio all that needs to be accounted for. Not tom ention did not capt beat his ass after wards

He didn't use a gun because, for the most part, Bullseye doesn't LIKE guns.

When he uses them, however, he is even more threatening than when he....

Uses a chewed-up toothpick to penetrate glass and a woman's brain? Instantly killing her?

From across the street, dozens of floors up in the air?

masterbruce
again he never hitt either with a gun...

exactly he was using much slower and less accurate weapons

with a gun, he could lodge a coupla bullets into Logan's brain through his eyes that would render Wolverine braindead vegetable

Battlehammer
He didn't use a gun because, for the most part, Bullseye doesn't LIKE guns.

When he uses them, however, he is even more threatening than when he....

Uses a chewed-up toothpick to penetrate glass and a woman's brain? Instantly killing her?

From across the street, dozens of floors up in the air?
the gun is nto gunna all of a sudden shoot bullets faster. He also neevr hit either dd or capt with a bullet so there no reaosn to persume he could hit wolverine with one.

what was the point of tleling me about his tooth pick feat which ive seen before. she was simply a normal woman and that would do nothing to wolverine nor would likly hit him. DD has dodged the shit out of bullseye before.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by masterbruce
exactly he was using much slower and less accurate weapons

with a gun, he could lodge a coupla bullets into Logan's brain through his eyes that would render Wolverine braindead vegetable
to bad for logan he does not have trouble dodging bullets.........

bullet through logans brain likly would not even KO him lol. actaully it deffiently would not KO him

Soljer
the gun is nto gunna all of a sudden shoot bullets faster. He also neevr hit either dd or capt with a bullet so there no reaosn to persume he could hit wolverine with one.

what was the point of tleling me about his tooth pick feat which ive seen before. she was simply a normal woman and that would do nothing to wolverine nor would likly hit him. DD has dodged the shit out of bullseye before.

Oh....so I guess Bullseye can throw things at speeds that greatly exceed that of firearms? In that case, Bullseye doesn't need the guns in this scenario.

Regardless; I know that Bullseye doesn't shoot faster. You're repeating my own words, my friend.

It isn't about his fast the bullets travel. Bullseye has an unerring ability to predict where his opponents will be. He doesn't fire at Wolverine. He fires exactly where Wolverine will dodge to.

Soljer

bullet through logans brain likly would not even KO him lol. actaully it deffiently would not KO him

Oh? I wish I was on my desktop. I've seen, SEVERAL times, one bullet to Logan's brain knocking him out.

And, besides that, it wouldn't be a couple bullets to the brain. It'd be several bullets to the brain STEM.

masterbruce

a couple bullets lodged in Logan's head would definitely turn him into a braindead drooling idiot.

trust me

Battlehammer
Oh? I wish I was on my desktop. I've seen, SEVERAL times, one bullet to Logan's brain knocking him out.

And, besides that, it wouldn't be a couple bullets to the brain. It'd be several bullets to the brain STEM.
and I could show way way way way more times when they did nothing

Soljer
and I could show way way way way more times when they did nothing

To the head? Or specifically to the brain? OR, specifically to the brain STEM? Throw down some scans, my friend.

Badabing
a couple bullets lodged in Logan's head would definitely turn him into a braindead drooling idiot.

trust me Did you read Wolverine 56?

Battlehammer
Oh....so I guess Bullseye can throw things at speeds that greatly exceed that of firearms? In that case, Bullseye doesn't need the guns in this scenario.

Regardless; I know that Bullseye doesn't shoot faster. You're repeating my own words, my friend.

It isn't about his fast the bullets travel. Bullseye has an unerring ability to predict where his opponents will be. He doesn't fire at Wolverine. He fires exactly where Wolverine will dodge to.
wouldent be surpized given the fact what he doing is clearly impossiable. Im not sure why it so out rageous to think he may be throwing them faster and not to mention and strange ways bullets cant move.

but see here the thing Logan does not fear bullets or prjectiles like the others. They dodge before the bullets fire. logan can wait to after it fired becuase he has nothing to fear if he messess up then his body can take it the others can't say the same.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Badabing
Did you read Wolverine 56?

no why?

Soljer
No, Cap's dodged plenty AFTER they're fired.

Daredevil has been quick enough to bat them away after they're fired. Don't put Wolverine on some pedestal he has no right to be on.

Beyond that - sure, Bullseye throws faster than guns fire.

That means all your instances of logan dodging bullets don't matter, because what bullseye throws is much faster...there goes the crux of your argument, by your own doing...

Battlehammer
To the head? Or specifically to the brain? OR, specifically to the brain STEM? Throw down some scans, my friend.
when im on my computer I will gladd send u issue number and if I have scanns as well.

it be pritty hard to find any scanns of his brain being penetrated since well he has an admatium skull. But I think I have a few bone claw feats of him doing it not to mention the one shot arc with wolverine in the nazi camp.

Soljer
when im on my computer I will gladd send u issue number and if I have scanns as well.

it be pritty hard to find any scanns of his brain being penetrated since well he has an admatium skull. But I think I have a few bone claw feats of him doing it not to mention the one shot arc with wolverine in the nazi camp.

Exactly what I mean - he has an adamantium skull. He's been shot in the head hundreds of times. How often did they penetrate his brain? Likely, very very very few.

masterbruce
Likely, none.

fixed

Battlehammer
No, Cap's dodged plenty AFTER they're fired.

Daredevil has been quick enough to bat them away after they're fired. Don't put Wolverine on some pedestal he has no right to be on.

Beyond that - sure, Bullseye throws faster than guns fire.

That means all your instances of logan dodging bullets don't matter, because what bullseye throws is much faster...there goes the crux of your argument, by your own doing...
Im not. ugg Im not saying they cant dodge things after there fired but there more likly to time it becuase of the fact if they screw up they could die.

you said he times were they be how is that possiable when they simply wait for the item to be fired then dodge it? see what i mean?

my arguements still fine since Logan ahs dodged things faster then bullets before as well.

in all honestly they should actaully explain how the **** bull eye can through objects that fast lol.

Battlehammer
Exactly what I mean - he has an adamantium skull. He's been shot in the head hundreds of times. How often did they penetrate his brain? Likely, very very very few.
this is true and the odds of bulls eye doing it are few as well.

masterbruce

in all honestly they should actaully explain how the **** bull eye can through objects that fast lol.

that would be #862 on the list of things that don't make sense in comics that need to be explained, with Wolverine's inconsistent HF being #4 on the list.

Battlehammer
no why?
he got shot thousands and thousands of times lol over and over day in and night for weeks lol with out being KOed

Battlehammer
that would be #862 on the list of things that don't make sense in comics that need to be explained, with Wolverine's inconsistent HF being #4 on the list. to bad his healing factor really is not that inconsistent if u actaully read him which u dont.........u assume it inconistent because u see feats from before and after up grades.

masterbruce
he got shot thousands and thousands of times lol over and over day in and night for weeks lol with out being KOed

but you know what...not ONE bullet was lodged in his brain.

Badabing
no why? He was being held captive in a pit for 6 weeks. He was shot up every few minutes by a huge machine gun. He was never brain damaged or drooling.

K3VIL
Give Bullseye some firepower.
Ranged Weapons:
M16 with Grenade Launcher and armor piercing bullets.
5 Hand Grenade.
5 Hand Bombs.
Two Desert Eagle with apb.
Shurikens, daggers and discs as throwing weapons.

Close Quarter Weapons:
Adamantium Knuckledusters
Adamantium Escrima Stick
Adamantium Daggers.

Now here he got a chance.

masterbruce
to bad his healing factor really is not that inconsistent if u actaully read him which u dont.........u assume it inconistent because u see feats from before and after up grades.

I have seen him barely dizzy after getting a nuke to the face and also I have seen him passed out from someone's sticking claws into his stomach....all in the past coupla months

so yeah, his HF is inconsistent as hell

Battlehammer
but you know what...not ONE bullet was lodged in his brain.
yup and they were firing at speeds well beyond any thing bulleyes could produce...........not to mention Logan was in an enclosed area........so that actaully hurts your arguement.

Soljer
Im not. ugg Im not saying they cant dodge things after there fired but there more likly to time it becuase of the fact if they screw up they could die.

you said he times were they be how is that possiable when they simply wait for the item to be fired then dodge it? see what i mean?

my arguements still fine since Logan ahs dodged things faster then bullets before as well.

They have no problem dodging after bullets are fired. They don't NEED to time it. Daredevil has an advanced radar sense that allows him to easily weave between bullets. Captain America simply has a visual sense that is far more advanced than a normal humans.

I see what you're saying, but my point is, obviously it IS possible, because Bullseye does it. And then he does it again. And again, and again, and again. Get what I mean? I can't explain it in a short paragraph of logical P-Q premises, but if he does it, he does it. There need not be a real world explanation of exactly how.

And yeah, it's odd that Bullseye can do it....but it's also odd that Logan heals from a skeleton, Superman runs himself through moons, and that a homo superior gene can allow someone to control fundamental forces.

masterbruce
He was being held captive in a pit for 6 weeks. He was shot up every few minutes by a huge machine gun. He was never brain damaged or drooling.

oh yeah I know what you're talking about...the thing is no bullet could pierce his skull and get into his brain

however Bullseye could possibly shoot straight through Logan's eyes and into his brain, thereby causing massive brain damage and logan can't heal because the bullet would be stuck in there with no way of coming out

Soljer
this is true and the odds of bulls eye doing it are few as well.

No, because a normal shooter isn't likely to be able to hit logan's temple, or his eye socket.

Bullseye, on the other hand, could hit the flea off of logan's left ear with his eyes closed.

Soljer
And I'm off to lift...so don't spam this thread out fourteen pages while I'm gone... stick out tongue.

Battlehammer
I have seen him barely dizzy after getting a nuke to the face and also I have seen him passed out from someone's sticking claws into his stomach....all in the past coupla months

so yeah, his HF is inconsistent as hell
your an idiot.

It took him close to an entire day to heal from the nuke.........and he was KOed.

Those claws had poisin designed to over load his healing factor..........man you most enjoy sounding like an ignorant morron

masterbruce
yup and they were firing at speeds well beyond any thing bulleyes could produce...........not to mention Logan was in an enclosed area........so that actaully hurts your arguement.

no it doesnt hurt my argument

my argument is two parts

1. that Bullseye can shoot through logan's eyes and into his brain

2. bullet in logan's brain will make him braindead

Wolverine getting shot a thousand times and surviving doesn't defeat my argument at all

Badabing
but you know what...not ONE bullet was lodged in his brain. Adamantium laced bones. wink Hulk recently did more damage to Logan's brain than 2 bullets could ever and he got up, and still was not drooling. happy

Battlehammer
They have no problem dodging after bullets are fired. They don't NEED to time it. Daredevil has an advanced radar sense that allows him to easily weave between bullets. Captain America simply has a visual sense that is far more advanced than a normal humans.

I see what you're saying, but my point is, obviously it IS possible, because Bullseye does it. And then he does it again. And again, and again, and again. Get what I mean? I can't explain it in a short paragraph of logical P-Q premises, but if he does it, he does it. There need not be a real world explanation of exactly how.

And yeah, it's odd that Bullseye can do it....but it's also odd that Logan heals from a skeleton, Superman runs himself through moons, and that a homo superior gene can allow someone to control fundamental forces.
I know I just wish they would just say he had powers lol

Battlehammer

my argument is two parts

Wolverine getting shot a thousand times and surviving doesn't defeat my argument at all
actaully it does. I f a high powered machine gun shot Logan pritty much non stop for oh about 6 weeks and they never once peirced his eye then that would mean bullseye stand no chance in hell of doing it.

Battlehammer
Adamantium laced bones. wink Hulk recently did more damage to Logan's brain than 2 bullets could ever and he got up, and still was not drooling. happy
correct

masterbruce
actaully it does. I f a high powered machine gun shot Logan pritty much non stop for oh about 6 weeks and they never once peirced his eye then that would mean bullseye stand no chance in hell of doing it.

the guy using the machine gun wasnt aiming at his eyes...and do you think Logan was looking straight into the gun when the guy was shooting him???

no, logan prob turned his head away from the gun so the bullets only hit the back of his skull, in which case even 1 millions bullets wont penetrate his brain

Battlehammer
the guy using the machine gun wasnt aiming at his eyes...and do you think Logan was looking straight into the gun when the guy was shooting him???

no, logan prob turned his head away from the gun so the bullets only hit the back of his skull, in which case even 1 millions bullets wont penetrate his brain
they were aiming to kill him.........every day. They shot mroe bullets into him then bulleye has likly ever seen let alone fired.

ya and you think Logna just gunna let bulleye hit him in the eye? are you fing serous. The odds of him figureing out Logan has unbreakable bones is extremely bad let alone hititng Logna in the eye.

masterbruce
they were aiming to kill him.........every day. They shot mroe bullets into him then bulleye has likly ever seen let alone fired.

ya and you think Logna just gunna let bulleye hit him in the eye? are you fing serous. The odds of him figureing out Logan has unbreakable bones is extremely bad let alone hititng Logna in the eye.

no they werent trying to kill him

they just wanted to tax his HF, their not idiots, they knew bullets cant kill him

and Bullseye would realize logan has adamantium skeleton after firing one shot on his skull that bounces off. then he'll fire a shot into logan's eyesocket into his brain and ko him.

Battlehammer
no they werent trying to kill him

they just wanted to tax his HF, their not idiots, they knew bullets cant kill him

and Bullseye would realize logan has adamantium skeleton after firing one shot on his skull that bounces off. then he'll fire a shot into logan's eyesocket into his brain and ko him.
becuase they coudlent kill him. They were still aiming in all vital areas to kill him with a gun that shoots 1000 bullets a minuta dn he enevr got hit in the eye yet bulleyes gunna manage it? ya right.

doubt it the only thing he realize is that logan can take bullets.

first off it funny how you think bullseye can just hit wolverine a man who weaves in an out of bullets. Bulleye has a hard time hitting DD. true Logan will get hit but never in the eye socket it far to easy to dodge a shot like that and trust me Logan can and would dodge it. Not to mention that would not even put wolverine down.

Logan takes the majority around 8/10

Badabing

my argument is two parts

Wolverine getting shot a thousand times and surviving doesn't defeat my argument at all Here's a pic of Logan's eye shot out. Yeah, no drooling.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-01-28.jpg

Again, Hulk did more damage to Logan's brain than bulletts can. Your theory has been shot down, move on. happy

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>