Captain America vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
good fight IMO.

no prep.

Blade gets his shotgun, machine pistol, kitana, shurikens, fire grenades all that, and his flak jacket of course.

the fights in an urban setting.

MrHeavySilence
Captain America for me; Blade's weapons aren't flexible enough to get through that shield.

braz
idunno, u dont think Blade could really tag the Cap with all his weaponry?

B dot Rob
Blade 7/10 with the weapons

Darth Martin
Blade ftw.

tkitna
Cap 7/10. He's fought people with weapons before and has done alright for himself and I just dont see Blade taking the majority.

braz
Originally posted by tkitna
Cap 7/10. He's fought people with weapons before and has done alright for himself and I just dont see Blade taking the majority.

Blade aint ur average dewd with weapons, hes surgical wit the dayum things. and hes not exactly any weaker than Captain America. or slower, or less agile. bout the same in fighting skills IMO. Blade 7/10

Darth Martin
Originally posted by braz
Blade aint ur average dewd with weapons, hes surgical wit the dayum things. and hes not exactly any weaker than Captain America. or slower, or as agile. bout the same in fighting skills IMO. Blade 7/10 smile

Lucid Lui
Cap wins.

braz
no. Cap gets capped. no expression

laughing Happy Dance

no, but seriously, whats to keep Blade from poppin one upside Cappys dome?? huhhhhh???? What the f**k?

thedude1948

no, but seriously, whats to keep Blade from poppin one upside Cappys dome?? huhhhhh???? What the f**k?

This little 2.5 ft in diameter circle thing that is indestructible maybe?

Cap takes this 8/10

braz
that shield cant cover, his whole body at once, Blades bound to whack him eventually

Darth Martin
Exactly, Blade could blow out one of Caps knee caps like he did Spiderman.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by thedude1948
This little 2.5 ft in diameter circle thing that is indestructible maybe? Little being the operative word.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Little being the operative word. laughing

thedude1948
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Exactly, Blade could blow out one of Caps knee caps like he did Spiderman.

Spider-Man was a vampire that doesnt show anything...
Cap dodges bullets in just about every other comic he appears in.

If Blade can manage to scrap out a win, it isnt going to be because of his guns.

braz
has he ever dodged bullets from Blade though..? confused

thedude1948
has he ever dodged bullets from Blade though..? confused

no why? does Blade have super-bullets or something?

Ricodrayz
Blade sucks and can't beat anyone laughing

MrHeavySilence
that shield cant cover, his whole body at once, Blades bound to whack him eventually

Disagree, the richochet from Blade's bullets hitting the shield will inevitably result in a capping of his own knee.

braz
Originally posted by thedude1948
no why? does Blade have super-bullets or something?

uhm. no? What the f**k?

hes just a very advanced marksman and isnt ur average joe that captain america goes up against everyday with a gun.

tkitna
I dont care if its Blade or not, we're talking about Captain Freakin America. Blade gets his ass kicked.

I changed my initial vote,,,,,,,Cap 10/10.

thedude1948
uhm. no? What the f**k?

hes just a very advanced marksman and isnt ur average joe that captain america goes up against everyday with a gun.

Average Joe's like the Winter Soldier? unless Blade has "Magic" bullets he isnt going to shoot Cap...

superman41082
Cap has too much perserverence. Cap takes it!

Ricodrayz
Cap does wins. Shield to the head, YAY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.