Zoom v.s. Runner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
Who would win in a flat out race across the universe? Runner WILL NOT have the Space Gem, and lets assume that Zoom can breathe while running in space........

Respect Runner:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t420186.html

Respect Zoom:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t422708.html

Who wins?

Inhuman
erm

Any response to give a reasonable debate will be answered with the same damn thing.
"were are the showings" , "prove this or that", "show me scans"

Plus can zoom run on air/space?

B dot Rob
Runner would win if he went all out. When vs.ing Makkari and Makkari got Zoom status Runner stated that he could easily move that fast but being stuck like that is annoying.

tkitna
Zoom is a badass, but damn The Runner is powerful. I'm going with The Runner. Cosmic entity that besides being so powerful,,,,can manipulate emotions. Zoom falls 10/10 in my opinion.

Accel
Zoom can manipulate his own timeframe, meaning no matter fast Runner moves, he could just make himself a little bit faster.

He could probably finish before Runner could run a few feet.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Inhuman
erm

Any response to give a reasonable debate will be answered with the same damn thing.
"were are the showings" , "prove this or that", "show me scans"

Plus can zoom run on air/space? Yep

Jesse7
Also the runner and all the elders are not trully immortal, Thanos said this on panel, but rather they have deaccelerated ageing.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Jesse7
Also the runner and all the elders are not trully immortal, Thanos said this on panel, but rather they have deaccelerated ageing.

What the f**k? http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/barker.gif
Were show me.
Plus is this before or after death banned all the elders from her realm? Thus granting them immortality.
Plus that has nothing to do with this thread. Why state that in the first place? (*COUGH*hater*COUGH*)

Priest
because thanos had the time gem

Accel
Were show me.
Plus is this before or after death banned all the elders from her realm? Thus granting them immortality.
Plus that has nothing to do with this thread. Why state that in the first place? (*COUGH*hater*COUGH*)
He isn't lying. Thanos stated this when he aged the Runner to a baby with the time gem.

Priest
Were show me.
u got to him before me mad

Priest
Originally posted by Accel
He isn't lying. Thanos stated this when he aged the Runner to a baby with the time gem.
he aged the runner, like a million years or so..but he was still alive/.

Accel
Originally posted by Priest
he aged the runner, like a million years or so..but he was still alive/.
He was an old man, meaning Thanos was right that they just age slowly. If he kept going, Thanos could probably have aged Runner to death.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He was an old man, meaning Thanos was right that they just age slowly. If he kept going, Thanos could probably have aged Runner to death.
tru, if he were truly immortal, he wouldn't have aged at all.

Priest
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
tru, if he were truly immortal, he wouldn't have aged at all.
no...
hello dosent anyone realzes that tahnos has the time gem.. surfer got owned by the ruuner..zoom will to.

Priest
thats speculation..but it dosent matter, zoom wont be able to kill the runner..

nvrbeenwthagirl

I thought this thread was about them racing.

But Couldn't the Zoom just pull the runner into his time line and age the runner there if this was a fight?

Accel
So when Thanos states it and he then proceeds to prove it, it's speculation? huh

darthgoober
The whole aging the Runner thing was as PIS as they come. The guy is over 5 BILLION years old. There's NO WAY another million should have had ANY effect.

Soljer
Originally posted by darthgoober
The whole aging the Runner thing was as PIS as they come. The guy is over 5 BILLION years old. There's NO WAY another million should have had ANY effect.

Damn right. If Thanos had said something like "a few quintillion," or even several Billion, it would have been more realistic. But a million years? To someone who has several billion years behind him? Come on....

Jesse7
On panel feats have say over most fan speculation, as shown the runner and all elders are not trully immortal, and they can be killed.

Soljer
On panel feats have say over most fan speculation, as shown the runner and all elders are not trully immortal, and they can be killed.

I'm not arguing that he should be, simply that one SINGLE million years should have been nothing to someone who was AT MOST middle aged at five thousand times that.

Priest
So when Thanos states it and he then proceeds to prove it, it's speculation? huh
with the time gem thanos has contol of all time pretty much, he can age anything prettty much..i havent read the comic in ages, so im not too sure if thanos said he can kill him...to my knowlege no elder was ever killed..thats why i feel its speculation.

Priest
when has a elder been killed on pannel?

Jesse7

Go to the Runner respect thread, the scans are there I think, Thanos states he could kill the runner with another million years, some thing of that context.

Priest

darthgoober
The only time I can think of that an Elder was actually killed, was when the In-betweener summoned Death, and forced her to destroy three of them.

Accel
with the time gem thanos has contol of all time pretty much, he can age anything prettty much..i havent read the comic in ages, so im not too sure if thanos said he can kill him...to my knowlege no elder was ever killed..thats why i feel its speculation.
I don't believe he could age any thing if they couldn't age to begin with, just mess with their time frame. If he used the gem of Classic Juggernaut, probably nothing would happen.
Originally posted by Soljer
I'm not arguing that he should be, simply that one SINGLE million years should have been nothing to someone who was AT MOST middle aged at five thousand times that.
I don't think he aged him another million years, but rather the equivalent of a million years to a normal human, or something like that.

darthgoober
Exept in regards to Superman, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Priest
Go to the Runner respect thread, the scans are there I think, Thanos states he could kill the runner with another million years, some thing of that context.
http://img196.imageshack.us/my.php?image=runner5fq.jpg
where is this stated?

Soljer

I don't think he aged him another million years, but rather the equivalent of a million years to a normal human, or something like that.

Why the hell would THANOS tell the RUNNER that he aged him a million earth-years? Why would he use Earth as a reference? Perhaps he was actually talking about a planet with a MUCH longer revolution, hence, the million years was actually hundreds of billions. smile.

galan7777777
Originally posted by tkitna
Zoom is a badass, but damn The Runner is powerful. I'm going with The Runner. Cosmic entity that besides being so powerful,,,,can manipulate emotions. Zoom falls 10/10 in my opinion. remember this is just a flat out race, powers and other cosmic forces mean nothing in this battle..... i dont know why people are talking about immortality, aging, and cosmic power because it means nothing during this race wink

galan7777777
bump

tkitna
If its just a race we're talking about,,,,i'm not sure there can be a clear cut winner. Cant they both run outside the timestream?

galan7777777
Originally posted by tkitna
If its just a race we're talking about,,,,i'm not sure there can be a clear cut winner. Cant they both run outside the timestream? Zoom can, but the Runner stays in the timestream

Stupid Rookie
http://img196.imageshack.us/my.php?image=runner5fq.jpg
where is this stated?

Exactly, Thonos says he has made the runner feel what is would feel like ( bad english I know) to be 1 million years old. That is different than saying he accellerated his aging 1 million years.

If he is 5 billion years old do you really think 1 million years makes a difference (to him that is the equivalent time as it took you to read this post)

invisiblewoman
zoom ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.