The Ray (Classic) vs. Blackbolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No prep. No PIS/CIS. Bloodlust on. Takes place in New York City.

newyorkcares
This is a beatdown for the record books.Blackbolt would thrash this guy even without using his voice. Way stronger, quicker ,tougher, more stamina, plus ,even if the ray somehow got him on the ropes , one hypersonic voice blast and the Ray peaced out.

Draco69
Originally posted by newyorkcares
This is a beatdown for the record books.Blackbolt would thrash this guy even without using his voice. Way stronger, quicker ,tougher, more stamina, plus ,even if the ray somehow got him on the ropes , one hypersonic voice blast and the Ray peaced out.

The Ray is a living form of light. He's made of light. Blackbolt is NOT faster. Ray races the Flash on his days off. He can also absorb and manipulate the electromagnetic spectrum.

Jesus, please read up on the Ray...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Validus
Black Bolt

newyorkcares
Originally posted by Draco69
The Ray is a living form of light. He's made of light. Blackbolt is NOT faster. Ray races the Flash on his days off. He can also absorb and manipulate the electromagnetic spectrum.

Jesus, please read up on the Ray...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

dude man , i DID read up on the ray. Black bolt would blagg this guy.Eff the electromagnetic spectrum, blackball beats em all.And balckbolt takes the ray.

manorastroman
i wonder if ray's EM relationship supercedes blackbolt's electron control...

golem370
Draco can I make add in suggestion?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.