Ragman vs. Ghost Rider.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Who wins?

Accel
Ghost Rider 10/10 until somebody tells me who Ragman is or what he can do.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Accel
Ghost Rider 10/10 until somebody tells me who Ragman is or what he can do

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Accel
Ghost Rider 10/10 until somebody tells me who Ragman is or what he can do Ragman is the guy from the Shadowpact. He can asborb peoples souls and use their sould to augment his strength, speed, durability etc. He's a cool character.

NiņoAraņa
can ghost rider can manip souls? if so it depends on which soul Ragman already has, and if GR can just destrory them....

Grimm22
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Ragman is the guy from the Shadowpact. He can asborb peoples souls and use their sould to augment his strength, speed, durability etc. He's a cool character.

Indeed yes

I just hate the shadowpact sad

snoopdogg

Tassadar
Would that in any way protect him from Hellfire or the Penance Stare?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Tassadar
Would that in any way protect him from Hellfire or the Penance Stare? Hellfire would not be a problem for Ragman as long as he uses the magical energy from his souls to augment his durability. The penace stare I'm not sure would work. Doesn't that only work on people who are guilty or some sh!t?

snoopdogg
eek!

darthgoober
Whoops, must have mispelled something when I searched, my bad.

Howard_Jones
Hellfire would not be a problem for Ragman as long as he uses the magical energy from his souls to augment his durability. The penace stare I'm not sure would work. Doesn't that only work on people who are guilty or some sh!t?

Anyone who has ever felt guilt, and he forces it out of you with the stare.

Scoobless
Hellfire would not be a problem for Ragman as long as he uses the magical energy from his souls to augment his durability. The penace stare I'm not sure would work. Doesn't that only work on people who are guilty or some sh!t?

The souls exist in his ... clothes ... (weirdo) anyway ... wouldn't the hellfire burn the souls he carries, it may even stop them from agreeing to help Ragman.

snoopdogg
Can Ragman take GR's soul? Will the Penace Stare work on Ragman? We can only make assumptions on these cases.

And Ragman controls the souls in his suit. They must lend their power for a final chance at redemption.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.