let's look at this from a new angle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

katelovespirate
so i have recently heard multiple arguments that Jack doesn't look at Elizabeth in a sexual way... he just flirts with her because thats the way he is.

i just want to comment that this is a hilarious argument considering almost everything Jack says to Liz is either deep spiritual connection stuff or sexual innuendo.

but i reckon we could look at things a new way for once.

lets say--- even though its totally against Jack's whole character--- that he DOESNT think of Elizabeth in a sexual way during the first film... because she's too young, or engaged, or whatever. let's say he does look at her like a young mind he can mold, that he can be a pirate mentor to.

okay i cant even continue with that. its too obviously wrong. and the whole second movie kills all that anyways... Liz has grown up and matured, Jack has grown into a more heroic person, and they are OBSESSED with each other. I dont know how else to say it. they cant keep their minds or their hands off each other. in a disney way. lol.

so i was thinking... something that would be really dazzling...

so you know that scene in Peter Pan (the live action 2003 version) towards the end when Wendy has almost left and then Captain Hook has them all on this ship, and he gets Peter down on the deck and is about to kill him, and Wendy finally explains to him that even though she has to leave, she loves him and then she kisses him.

i could totally see something like this happening in POTC3... like, the whole first part of the movie Liz is still denying her feelings for Jack, perhaps even goes so far as to tell him the kiss meant nothing (though of course it did) and then finally towards the end, Jack is to a point where he is about to give up or something, and Elizabeth runs in and saves the day by confessing to Jack her true feelings and dramatically kissing him or something....

oh gee that would be HOTT. lol

sorry this thread is pretty random. the point is to try to look at things from new angles. its gonna be tough.

sailorleo
well that's why i'm here the 'Let's think outside of the box' person

katelovespirate
hahaha YAY!!!!

so what if Jack and Norrie were related? I could actually see that happening. Like, Norrie is jack's younger bro or something. lol.

sailorleo
yeah i have a theory. Norrie would then suddenly become aggressive and fight sparrow for her....'honor'....yeah let's go with that....

CaptinJackLover
i htink Norri still does love her and would fight for her...i think that owuld make hikm even more incredibly sexy...

sailorleo
oh god...if such a thing is possible.....*fantasizes* outta my mind...be back in ten...

akanai
yeah, sexy norri in fight for elizabeth... wink maybe with jack...?

lovethemtigers
Nay, sorry girls..I just don't feel any kind of romantic chemistry between Norrie and Liz....but I have had a thought...I think Norrie could be Elizabeth's older brother...see, Governor Weatherby has always had a soft spot for Norrie...but he doesn't know why....he doesn't realize it..then Norrie's mother shows up in POTC 3 and tells Weatherby that he is the result of their one night of love....So, Norrington is about to do something really naughty and Gov. Swann and Norri'es mother rush in and explain everything to him...so now he realizes Elizabeth is his younger sister...and he decides to double cross Beckett and go in search of Liz and her pirates...and return the heart and the control of the sea to the pirates..along with Murdock and Mullroy (?) - who now rejoin the pirates...and Norrie casts his wig off into the ocean for once and for all....It would be Nice for Norrie to have a love interest..but not Liz...come on the girls already been there done that..besides Jack's the only man for her...

lovethemtigers
But on the other hand...that would be quite a twist if Norrington turned out to be Jack's younger brother...now how interesting would that be...maybe Norrie would decide to follow in Jack's footsteps and show up on the Pearl with bandana, dreadlocks and eyeliner on....now how cool would that be for Jack Davenport....I love watching him in his interviews he is so funny and genuine...ya just can't help loving the guy...I think I'll be more mad if they kill Norrington than if they make Liz go crawling back to Will....come on Disney....please redeem Norrie and bring him back to the Pirates...

LovelyOne
I dont think she will leave him to go back with will..Will's priority is obvious now..its not her..IMO he's goign to allow liz to go with Jack in the end...

I cant imagine her doing the same thing again where she leaves him for Will..its a bit like been there done that.. etc

lovethemtigers
yep, that's my ultimate ending...Will just gives in and realizes Liz and Jack belong together...and once he does that...then Liz is free to express her true feelings...I think she holds back because of Will.

akanai
yeah. but, ya know, disney is for kids, really. i think they won't do anything sexual or too much romantic. and, unfortunatelly, she will stay with will. (hell no! lol), they won't do it to Will. ya know, he was fighting for her, blah, blah, and she will just leave him with 'goodbye'? think not. it's disney. they will do it like that: will&liz, and jack leaving with his precious pearl.

i know we don't want it. but i think that will be like this.

amen wink

sailorleo
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
Nay, sorry girls..I just don't feel any kind of romantic chemistry between Norrie and Liz....but I have had a thought...I think Norrie could be Elizabeth's older brother...see, Governor Weatherby has always had a soft spot for Norrie...but he doesn't know why....he doesn't realize it..then Norrie's mother shows up in POTC 3 and tells Weatherby that he is the result of their one night of love....So, Norrington is about to do something really naughty and Gov. Swann and Norri'es mother rush in and explain everything to him...so now he realizes Elizabeth is his younger sister...and he decides to double cross Beckett and go in search of Liz and her pirates...and return the heart and the control of the sea to the pirates..along with Murdock and Mullroy (?) - who now rejoin the pirates...and Norrie casts his wig off into the ocean for once and for all....It would be Nice for Norrie to have a love interest..but not Liz...come on the girls already been there done that..besides Jack's the only man for her... besides...we all know his love intrest is gonna be me...*shifty eyes*

willofthewisp
"yep, that's my ultimate ending...Will just gives in and realizes Liz and Jack belong together...and once he does that...then Liz is free to express her true feelings...I think she holds back because of Will."----lovethemtigers

That's very true. She clings to Will because she loves him in her own way and because that's the safe way. She'll always know what to expect from Will and what to expect from their life together. The same is true for Norrington, but she's not even attracted to him in any way, especially not now that he screwed all of them, but yeah, I would say Norrie may still want Liz. Every man does, and he seems to have genuine feelings for her in the first one.

PirateDiva
I am actually really looking forward to seeing when Will confronts Jack and Liz about the Kiss! That'll be something!!

willofthewisp
Oh man, that's got to be an awkward voyage to Singapore. Imagine weeks on end of uncomfortable moments and not speaking to each other. I think he will talk to Liz about it, but he'll never confront Jack about it. There's no need as far as Will's concerned. Jack's a womanizer by reputation and all Will saw was Jack taking advantage of Liz and Liz throwing caution to the wind.

katelovespirate
jack IS a womanizer and Liz WAS throwing caution to the wind... oh MAN IT WAS HOTTT!!!!! LOL.

but yeah... poor will... theres no way for him to work this one out. lol.

CaptinJackLover
i really DO feel bad for Will. Although im much happier with Jack and Liz ebing together i just feel bad for poor old stupid Will, he has nobody left in his life to love, wel he does but she doenst love him back.

Of course she loves him in some way, ya know, like a " I really care for you" kind of love but not in the way that you she does Jack.

Poor Will has nobody...i honestly do have SOME pity on him...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.