Rogue vs. She-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
tabletalk

Grimm22
She Hulk big grin

Draco69
Rogue. She's certainly not as strong as She-Hulk. But her flight, speed and most importantly her absorption ability nixes her the majority of wins.

Priest
rouge

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Draco69
Rogue. She's certainly not as strong as She-Hulk. But her flight, speed and most importantly her absorption ability nixes her the majority of wins.

Agreed.

python99
x2

MrHeavySilence
You guys think that Rogue can absorb all the radiation? I don't think so! It'd be too much for Rogue to handle, like Hulk's father in that movie. She-Hulk would be like: "hey Rogue! Isn't that Gambit over there?" and Rogue will water with tears in her eyes crying "Gambit! Gambit!" And when she turns around, BOOOM!! She-Hulk gives her a gigantic b****slap.

Draco69
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
You guys think that Rogue can absorb all the radiation? I don't think so! It'd be too much for Rogue to handle, like Hulk's father in that movie. She-Hulk would be like: "hey Rogue! Isn't that Gambit over there?" and Rogue will water with tears in her eyes crying "Gambit! Gambit!" And when she turns around, BOOOM!! She-Hulk gives her a gigantic b****slap.

She already absorbed She-Hulk's powers. And the Hulks' too.

She doesn't absorb the radiation. She absorbs the Hulks power to harness gamma radiation.

It's like absorbing Sunfire's powers. She doesn't absorb his solar radiation. She absorbs his ability to harness it.

General Kon-El
Rogue 6/10.

MrHeavySilence
She already absorbed She-Hulk's powers. And the Hulks' too.

She doesn't absorb the radiation. She absorbs the Hulks power to harness gamma radiation.

It's like absorbing Sunfire's powers. She doesn't absorb his solar radiation. She absorbs his ability to harness it.

lame =/

golem370
Does She Hulk have a healing factor

Metalmanx
Originally posted by golem370
Does She Hulk have a healing factor

Yes, to my knowledge.

RisingStorm
Does She Hulk heal fast or not? If she heals like Wolverine from skeleton roll eyes (sarcastic) then pretty much they're even after Rogue absorbed her powers, but still Rogue has flight, that's an advantage, a kinda big one.

newyorkcares
Dudemanguy, Rogue would tune she hulk. SHe doesnt have to absorb ALL the radiation, just enought to make she-hulk lose bowel and bladder control.A well place punch to the spleen and she hulk is down for the count.

golem370
She not going to get the chance to get close enough to absorb She Hulks powers while She Hulk is tossing buses and amongst other things

GalacticStorm
Current Rogue? No way, she loses badly yes

Classic will win eventually if She Hulk lets her get in close.

golem370
But why would she let her I am sure She Hulk knows of Rogue powers

Draco69
But why would she let her I am sure She Hulk knows of Rogue powers

Because it's the only effective way She-Hulk can attack. Throwing buses won't work. Rogue will avoid them or just catch them an throw them back.

She-Hulk is a semi-naked brick that relies on close-contact to win her battles. Which is all the weakness that Rogue needs to win....

Draco69
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Current Rogue? No way, she loses badly yes

Classic will win eventually if She Hulk lets her get in close.

Current Rogue would probably win as well.

She'll just nova She-Hulk's ass. Her Sunfire powers are as hot as the Sun. She can superheat the air around She-Hulk's head until she suffocates...

GalacticStorm
Current Rogue would probably win as well.

She'll just nova She-Hulk's ass. Her Sunfire powers are as hot as the Sun. She can superheat the air around She-Hulk's head until she suffocates...

I didnt think she had those powers anymore, i thought it was back to her base power, thats what its looked like in the last few issues of x-men. Could be wrong though.

Draco69
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
I didnt think she had those powers anymore, i thought it was back to her base power, thats what its looked like in the last few issues of x-men. Could be wrong though.

Well, I saw Rogue flying and shooting fire when she was fighting Northstar so I think she still has them.

Which sucks. I hope she absorbs Carol's powers again in Civil War. That would be absolutely hilarious...

laughing

Rogue: Oops, I Did I Again, sugah!

Iron Man: You Southern whore!

invisiblewoman
Rogue ftw

golem370
I still She Hulk wins.

SpunkySmurph
I still She Hulk wins.

And you're still wrong smile

golem370
No you are

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.