Deathstroke Vs. Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesse7
His best armor, all his gear, and at the top of his game.

Versus

Current Spiderman with his techno suite.

Battle takes place in Hong Kong.

SpunkySmurph
Deathstroke

Jesse7
Agreed

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Jesse7
His best armor, all his gear, and at the top of his game.

Versus

Current Spiderman with his techno suite.

Battle takes place in Hong Kong.

Is Spider-Man on the top of his game as well?

Jesse7
Yes

Grimm22
DS should win this.

DS is faster, smarter, tougher and much more skilled

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Grimm22
DS should win this.

AND he has all of his best stuff, to each which he is an expert with.

Spideys Sister
Some one would end up dead or missing... I couldn't tell you who though.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22
DS should win this.

Faster? confused

Soljer
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Faster? confused

DAETHSTOAK IS AS FSAT AS TEH FLASH, N00BSS!!!!11

db_renji
This isn't even close. Deathstroke 9/10

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by db_renji
This isn't even close. Deathstroke 9/10

Geez, I wonder who you're a fan of... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Geez, I wonder who you're a fan of... roll eyes (sarcastic) Wolverine? Superman? Spidey? laughing

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
Wolverine? Superman? Spidey? laughing

No, it looked like Wonderwoman to me laughing

Ricodrayz
Faster? confused Hello no laughing

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
No, it looked like Wonderwoman to me laughing laughing

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
laughing

big grin She had a makeover

Daredevil1
Slade 9/10??

I don't think so. Slade with just his regular equipment might pull a tie, but Parker has the better stats overall.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Slade 9/10??

I don't think so. Slade with just his regular equipment might pull a tie, but Parker has the better stats overall.
Better stats, better feats, stronger, faster, spider-sense...

Spider-Man 7/10. But DS won't go down easily. But a well written Spider-Man who fights to the best of his abilities should take the majority.

grey fox
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Better stats, better feats, stronger, faster, spider-sense...

Spider-Man 7/10. But DS won't go down easily. But a well written Spider-Man who fights to the best of his abilities should take the majority.

Have to agree with you here , unless Ds is equipped with some of his higher tech (Meta-grenades) then Spidey takes it most times.

UniOmni
Spiderman is stronger. Faster. Just overall better physically.

But DS is skilled. Thats definitely in his favor.

At the top of their games, Spidey should win. But in a comic?? Slade would win, seeing how Cap America owns spiderman.

Soleran
Slade would win because he'll kill, Spiderman looks to not kill.

Slade wins this7/10

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by UniOmni
Spiderman is stronger. Faster. Just overall better physically.

But DS is skilled. Thats definitely in his favor.

At the top of their games, Spidey should win. But in a comic?? Slade would win, seeing how Cap America owns spiderman.
When has CA defeated Spider-Man ? Issue number and scans please.

grey fox
When has CA defeated Spider-Man ? Issue number and scans please.

Hell Civil War kinda disproves the old 'Patriot Aura' entirely. With spidey handing Cap HIS ass while smacking several other non reg's upside the head with CAP'S shield.

superman41082
Well even if Spidey beats him up, won't Deathstroke keep coming back at him? Won't it be about impossible for Spidey to actually win?

Kid Kurdy
No. He can web him up in such a way DS can not free himself. Spider-Man already has done such a thing - ask Wolverine.

grey fox
No. He can web him up in such a way DS can not free himself. Spider-Man already has done such a thing - ask Wolverine.

I have to disagree there , that disadvantage was directly due to wolverines claws.

superman41082

Probably, and I can see how this would irritate Deathstroke, but eventually he'd get out and come out on top. I guess it depends on what the starter of this topic meant.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by superman41082
Probably, and I can see how this would irritate Deathstroke, but eventually he'd get out and come out on top.
I don't think Spider-Man will wait for that. It will take a while before DS manages to free himself. In that time, Spider-Man can throw him of a skyscraper. Or throw him before a speeding train lol.

DS can win, I don't underestimate him. But he won't win a lot.

superman41082
I don't think Spider-Man will wait for that. It will take a while before DS manages to free himself. In that time, Spider-Man can throw him of a skyscraper. Or throw him before a speeding train lol.

DS can win, I don't underestimate him. But he won't win a lot.

Deathstroke has the best healing factor in comics. Getting tossed off a building will only inconvenience him. If it's to the death Deathstroke wins 20/10. If it's to the inconveniencing, Spidey 8/10. I'm not sure what the stips of the fight are, but eventually, Deathstroke is too much for Spidey..........

UniOmni
Deathstroke has the best healing factor in comics. Getting tossed off a building will only inconvenience him. If it's to the death Deathstroke wins 20/10. If it's to the inconveniencing, Spidey 8/10. I'm not sure what the stips of the fight are, but eventually, Deathstroke is too much for Spidey..........

Correction.........Wade has the best hf in comics, next to MM.

Big Sexy
Deathstroke has the best healing factor in comics. Getting tossed off a building will only inconvenience him. If it's to the death Deathstroke wins 20/10. If it's to the inconveniencing, Spidey 8/10. I'm not sure what the stips of the fight are, but eventually, Deathstroke is too much for Spidey.......... roll eyes (sarcastic) Without Slades PIS aura, he gets beatdown.

newjak86
Umm Spiderman is stronger yes but other than that DS and Spidet are kinda of even in stats with I think Slade being the tad faster one especially in movement speed.

The Thing that counters this though Spidey's spidersense.

in my opinion besides strength spidey doesn't have any real advantages. Strength disadavntages have never really hurt DS in the past though

But slade has three serious advantages over spidey in weapons/gadgets, SKILL, and he has a healing factor.

boriquaking55
I'll give the edge to Spidey 7/10 if we're talking Spidey at-his-best. Slade's a beast, but most of his feats are nonsensical PIS whereas Spidey is capable of doing some amazing things without it being dumb (SMvsFL being the exception)

This guy, on-panel, was owning Hulk until Hulk used his thunder-clap (plot device anyone?) to subdue Spidey in a mid-90s story-arc. Like I said in the Captain American thread, the amount of brute force Spiderman can dishout in one punch is in the thousands of pounds per square inch. One hit and DS is just as dead as Cap, Bats, etc...
and for the last time, SPIDEY IS NOT STREET LEVEL

Physics > Jobber auras

newjak86
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I'll give the edge to Spidey 7/10 if we're talking Spidey at-his-best. Slade's a beast, but most of his feats are nonsensical PIS whereas Spidey is capable of doing some amazing things without it being dumb (SMvsFL being the exception)

This guy, on-panel, was owning Hulk until Hulk used his thunder-clap (plot device anyone?) to subdue Spidey in a mid-90s story-arc. Like I said in the Captain American thread, the amount of brute force Spiderman can dishout in one punch is in the thousands of pounds per square inch. One hit and DS is just as dead as Cap, Bats, etc... Except DS has a Healing factor and is quite fast and agile himsekf but he is also ncredibly skilled.

Remember those three advantages I mentioned on top Weapons Skill all seem to give Spidey trouble when facing people half the calibur of Deathstroke.

I see Slade taking 7-8/10

Tha C-Master
I'd say around a tie honestly, and I don't believe Slade to be faster than an all out Spiderman, however he is willing to kill. Spiderman on the other hand has the maneuverability and a bit of a versatility advantage, with strength and webbing strength. No leverage means Slade doesn't move. Then again if Slade gets a good stab in, he wins as well. That's just my opinion.

Probably, and I can see how this would irritate Deathstroke, but eventually he'd get out and come out on top. I guess it depends on what the starter of this topic meant. It won't matter, if he's incapacitated to the point where he can't get out with his own means at the current strength-he loses.

newjak86
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I'd say around a tie honestly, and I don't believe Slade to be faster than an all out Spiderman, however he is willing to kill. Spiderman on the other hand has the maneuverability and a bit of a versatility advantage, with strength and webbing strength. No leverage means Slade doesn't move. Then again if Slade gets a good stab in, he wins as well. That's just my opinion. Speed wise Slade has managed t keep up with Kid Flash I'm not bringing up the whole Flash thing but keeping up with Kid Flash is no low showing.

Secondly Versatility wise I would give it to Slade. Basically because he carries not just his sword but his energy staff and is other weapons such as gernades

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by newjak86
Speed wise Slade has managed t keep up with Kid Flash I'm not bringing up the whole Flash thing but keeping up with Kid Flash is no low showing. Meh, and he only does it for the first split second because of his brain, any other way would be PIS.

Secondly Versatility wise I would give it to Slade. Basically because he carries not just his sword but his energy staff and is other weapons such as gernades But Spiderman forces Slade to fight on his terms and not the other way around.

newjak86
Meh, and he only does it for the first split second because of his brain, any other way would be PIS.

But Spiderman forces Slade to fight on his terms and not the other way around. That is true but there is a huge differnce between Kid Flash and Spidey I can see Slade being able to more than keep up.

But then again Slade is amaster to making people fight his way.

Speaking o which I made a story about this fight tell me what you guys think

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f53/t416527.html

Priest
spidey wins

Tha C-Master
That is true but there is a huge differnce between Kid Flash and Spidey I can see Slade being able to more than keep up.

But then again Slade is amaster to making people fight his way.

Speaking o which I made a story about this fight tell me what you guys think

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f53/t416527.html There is also a huge difference with Flash and slade.

Spiderman makes people fight on his terms all of the time, hence why I said it was a draw in my opinion. Bloodlusted is a different story.

Big Sexy
Speed wise Slade has managed t keep up with Kid Flash I'm not bringing up the whole Flash thing but keeping up with Kid Flash is no low showing.

Secondly Versatility wise I would give it to Slade. Basically because he carries not just his sword but his energy staff and is other weapons such as gernades My motto is this. If I accept Slade tagging a flash as ok, they I have to accept everything others due like wolverine for example.

Inhuman
spidey 6-7/10

Deathstroke
Spidey takes the majority, but Slade sneaks in 2 or 3 wins.

Darth Martin
Deathstroke wins if this is CLASSIC Spiderman. Spiderman has trouble with the following....

Daredevil-Deathsytroke has a similar warning sense that works a little differently.

Wolverine-While Deathstroke's healing factor isn't as advanced as Wolverine's, he still has one. Besides, DS doesn't have to worry about guns, edged blades, or explosives in this fight. I believe DS is tough enough to take Spiderman's blows.....Considering he can connect in the first place.

Punisher-Punisher has tagged Spiderman before. Well guess what, DS has shot Kid-Flash numerous times before.

Captain America-Cap uses his superior fighting skills, expirience, and shield when fighting Spiderman. DS doesn't neeed a shield because 1.He has a healing factor and 2.He is a **** of alot faster than Cap. DS is the REAL Super Soldier.

DS has the following in this fight.........

- accuracy and firepower of Punisher.
- mind/intelligence and skill of Batman.
- precognitive sense similar to Batgirl or Daredevil.
- Ferociosness of Wolverine.
- Healing Factor
- Smarter
- More Skilled

The only real advantage Spiderman has in this fight is his strength. Spiderman is class 15 and DS is class 4-5 at best.

Tha C-Master
I always find it amazing how people try feel satisfied with Spiderman having problems with guys like DD and Cap, but then argue Slade beating the JLA...

I could bring up Spiderman beating a herald... I mean, what could DS do against that?

Darth Martin
I always find it amazing how people try feel satisfied with Spiderman having problems with guys like DD and Cap, but then argue Slade beating the JLA...

I could bring up Spiderman beating a herald... I mean, what could DS do against that? The only thing PIS about that fight was the Flash/GL fight, that's it. And DS has beaten Flash numerous times before. But, that particular fight was PIS.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Darth Martin
The only thing PIS about that fight was the Flash/GL fight, that's it. And DS has beaten Flash numerous times before. But, that particular fight was PIS. PIS isn't contingent on consistency at all. Make a DS vs Flash thread please, and see how many people would argue DS winning outside of a comic.

P.S I'm serious.

Darth Martin
PIS isn't contingent on consistency at all. Make a DS vs Flash thread please, and see how many people would argue DS winning outside of a comic.

P.S I'm serious. I understand but DS has shot and tagged Kid Flash. Flash is waaayyyy out of DS's league tho.

newjak86

I could bring up Spiderman beating a herald... I mean, what could DS do against that? Do you really want to open that barrel of monkeys because in the end how many people can say they were out fighting the JLA a bunch of close to Herald level if not herald level characters at one time. stick out tongue

Anyways DS has shown that with his reaction times he can keep up with Super Speedsters for a limited amount of time and Spidey is no where close to those guys so I don't think DS will have a hard time following and moving with Spidey.

And like it has already been said besides Strength I really don't see any advantage Spidey really has in this fight.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I understand but DS has shot and tagged Kid Flash. Flash is waaayyyy out of DS's league tho. Ok, well open one vs kid flash going all out.

newjak86
PIS isn't contingent on consistency at all. Make a DS vs Flash thread please, and see how many people would argue DS winning outside of a comic.

P.S I'm serious. Its been done and everyone agrees and at least should agree Flash wins but that doesn't change the fact that Slade can react at those speeds for a limited time and Spiderman still is no where close to that.

Big Sexy
And wolverine has tagged north star and other speedsters. Doesn't mean he can.

Tha C-Master
Do you really want to open that barrel of monkeys because in the end how many people can say they were out fighting the JLA a bunch of close to Herald level if not herald level characters at one time. stick out tongue

Anyways DS has shown that with his reaction times he can keep up with Super Speedsters for a limited amount of time and Spidey is no where close to those guys so I don't think DS will have a hard time following and moving with Spidey.

And like it has already been said besides Strength I really don't see any advantage Spidey really has in this fight. Well I could open a circular argument and say Slade has been offed by Nightwing.

Slade can't break out of his webbing with no leverage. I believe him to be slightly slower, and he doesn't have true precog if I'm correct, but instant reflexes making him hard to hit.

Which is why I said a draw.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Big Sexy
And wolverine has tagged north star and other speedsters. Your point? I never said anything about Wolverine. confused

newjak86
Well I could open a circular argument and say Slade has been offed by Nightwing.

Slade can't break out of his webbing with no leverage. I believe him to be slightly slower, and he doesn't have true precog if I'm correct, but instant reflexes making him hard to hit.

Which is why I said a draw. You would do that stick out tongue

But anyways did you read my fight CM?

Tha C-Master
He's saying that simply because it happened doesn't make it a reliable argument.

newjak86
He's saying that simply because it happened doesn't make it a reliable argument. I understand that but it has been stated that DS brain is enhanced and can see the world in slow motion.

I mean after him doing it enough and it being thrown at us all the time it hard to simply discredit it.

I mean this isn't Wolverine beating Hulk Slade has advanced reflexes and incredible thinking ability which has always been a central part of the character.

I don't see it as out of the ball park as much as other people do for him to react to the first few moments of Super Speeds like the Flash just getting started.

Tha C-Master
I understand that but it has been stated that DS brain is enhanced and can see the world in slow motion.

I mean after him doing it enough and it being thrown at us all the time it hard to simply discredit it.

I mean this isn't Wolverine beating Hulk Slade has advanced reflexes and incredible thinking ability which has always been a central part of the character.

I don't see it as out of the ball park as much as other people do for him to react to the first few moments of Super Speeds like the Flash just getting started. Because Flash always has his mind working at that speed, he doesn't go really slow and THEN run, he runs right off... insta speed.

Spiderman is 20x faster than a person, I'm sure that he fights people in slower motion as well, the movie kinda depicted it well. Slade is a good calculator, but he's no Flash.

Tha C-Master
You would do that stick out tongue

But anyways did you read my fight CM? Oh, pm me the link, I often edit those... I won't read it now as I'm about to leave, but if you pm me the link I'll have it.

newjak86
Oh, pm me the link, I often edit those... I won't read it now as I'm about to leave, but if you pm me the link I'll have it. Ok then

Big Sexy
I understand that but it has been stated that DS brain is enhanced and can see the world in slow motion.

I don't see it as out of the ball park as much as other people do for him to react to the first few moments of Super Speeds like the Flash just getting started. Wolverine was originally created to take on the hulk so the same arguement could be made for him.

Ultraman Baltan
New Spiderman loses, but original Spiderman kicks his sorry ass from here to Afghanistan.

newjak86
Wolverine was originally created to take on the hulk so the same arguement could be made for him. But then again those were the days when a glancing Blow could KO him wink

Big Sexy
But then again those were the days when a glancing Blow could KO him wink But even then with fights like his fight with the Grey Hulk shows how much he could take and that was only a few years after his first appearance.

newjak86
But even then with fights like his fight with the Grey Hulk shows how much he could take and that was only a few years after his first appearance. Yet Punisher takes him down by low blows.

Listen I know what your trying to do and it is ok but honestly the biggest difference here is simply inteligence Slade has alot Wlverine sometimes acts like retard.

Slade just as good better weapons faster.

Slade should always take the clear majorit because even if Wolverine gets clse enough t stab which is still diffcult one slash ain't doin it for DS

MuffinmanMike
I say Spidey 8/10.

Spideys advantages are speed, reflexes, strength, mobility(Can Slade climb a wall, than dodge a bullet, and cling to ANOTHER wall?), the spider-sense...

DS may be good, but he's not gonna be able to take Spidey down. And think about it.

Besides, if DS kills one of his loved ones and he's pretty much signing his own will.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by boriquaking55

This guy, on-panel, was owning Hulk until Hulk used his thunder-clap (plot device anyone?) to subdue Spidey in a mid-90s story-arc. Like I said in the Captain American thread, the amount of brute force Spiderman can dishout in one punch is in the thousands of pounds per square inch. One hit and DS is just as dead as Cap, Bats, etc...
and for the last time, SPIDEY IS NOT STREET LEVEL

Physics > Jobber auras

Agreed.

Sixth_Winged
Yet Punisher takes him down by low blows.

Listen I know what your trying to do and it is ok but honestly the biggest difference here is simply inteligence Slade has alot Wlverine sometimes acts like retard.

Slade just as good better weapons faster.

Slade should always take the clear majorit because even if Wolverine gets clse enough t stab which is still diffcult one slash ain't doin it for DS

Hasn't this been done already. Unless you give Slade prep, you're sending him against an already physical superior w/ an early warning precog-sense given a few more gizmos(that can adapt against attacks).

Even Batman disproves his myth nowadays. 2 - 2 record.

db_renji
Deathstroke 9/10. We're talkin a guy on on a number of occasions whooped on the Teen Titans (all of them). Spidy would fall easily to them.

This is also the man who took out the JLA (which was not PIS, read the fight, he used his intelligence. Okay he had some prep, But there was no way to exactly know who he was actually going to be fighting when Dr. Light hired him.)

DS has beat both of the Kid Flashs (Wally and Bart), and once when Wally was Flash. Spider-man is fast but not that fast. DS has enhanced agility as well, no not on Spider-man level but close.

I'm not saying Spidy wouldn't put up a fight, but DS is waaaay smarter. He is also more durable with his healing factor. DS has whipped Batman before (see Deathstroke respect thread), who is beyond Spider-man.

So I repeat...Deathstroke 9/10. And that's all i have to say on that.

Darth Martin
DS has beaten Wally as Flash twice IIRC.

Metalmanx
Deathstroke 9/10. We're talkin a guy on on a number of occasions whooped on the Teen Titans (all of them). Spidy would fall easily to them.

This is also the man who took out the JLA (which was not PIS, read the fight, he used his intelligence. Okay he had some prep, But there was no way to exactly know who he was actually going to be fighting when Dr. Light hired him.)

DS has beat both of the Kid Flashs (Wally and Bart), and once when Wally was Flash. Spider-man is fast but not that fast. DS has enhanced agility as well, no not on Spider-man level but close.

I'm not saying Spidy wouldn't put up a fight, but DS is waaaay smarter. He is also more durable with his healing factor. DS has whipped Batman before (see Deathstroke respect thread), who is beyond Spider-man.

So I repeat...Deathstroke 9/10. And that's all i have to say on that.

Wait. According to you, Batman >> Spider-Man? What the f**k?

Let's see, there's also:

-Superior strength
-Superior reflexes
-Precog (Spider-Sense)
-Ability to stick to almost any surface
-Superior agility
-An unknown fighting style that Deathstroke wouldn't know how to counter
-Super-strong webbing that can easily hold DS

Etc., etc.

DS doesn't need to be killed. Only knocked out. Spider-Man 6-7/10.

newjak86
Wait. According to you, Batman >> Spider-Man? What the f**k?

Let's see, there's also:

-Superior strength
-Superior reflexes
-Precog (Spider-Sense)
-Ability to stick to almost any surface
-Superior agility
-An unknown fighting style that Deathstroke wouldn't know how to counter
-Super-strong webbing that can easily hold DS

Etc., etc.

DS doesn't need to be killed. Only knocked out. Spider-Man 6-7/10. Superior Reflexes No where talking about a guy who can react to Kid Flashes Spider man doesn't have better reflexes but he does close the gap with his Spider sense.

Superior Agility maybe but Slade has been shown to perform vast acrobatic moves on the lines of Spidey.

Unkown fighting style, Spidey's style is using his abilities to overwhelm people Slade has fought many people with better powers and alot more fighting skill than Spidey

DS also has a long range Energy Staff that can easily blow Spider man to ribbions has a sword that DC Adamntium and best of all he is walking Bomb factory with all the explosives he carries.

Plus DS is alot better in Skill.

Big Sexy
Superior Reflexes No where talking about a guy who can react to Kid Flashes Spider man doesn't have better reflexes but he does close the gap with his Spider sense.

Superior Agility maybe but Slade has been shown to perform vast acrobatic moves on the lines of Spidey.

Unkown fighting style, Spidey's style is using his abilities to overwhelm people Slade has fought many people with better powers and alot more fighting skill than Spidey

DS also has a long range Energy Staff that can easily blow Spider man to ribbions has a sword that DC Adamntium and best of all he is walking Bomb factory with all the explosives he carries.

Plus DS is alot better in Skill. Like Nightwing keeping up with DS. Thats not exactly lightspeed.

db_renji
Like Nightwing keeping up with DS. Thats not exactly lightspeed.

hey, don't sleep on Nightwing. DS just adjusts to whoever it is that he is fighting. Plus, DS could kill Nightwing whenever he felt like it, but he doesn't b/c he respects Nightwing too much. DS is like Nightwing's long estrange uncle, who the family doesn't talk about.

Kid Kurdy
I think I read another fight. In my comic, DS was giving the JLA (without Batman, MM, Superman, Wonderwoman !!) some trouble, but in the end, he lost. And Green Lantern wasn't even using his ring !?

Come on, that's pure pis plain and simple.

Juntai
I think I read another fight. In my comic, DS was giving the JLA (without Batman, MM, Superman, Wonderwoman !!) some trouble, but in the end, he lost. And Green Lantern wasn't even using his ring !?

Come on, that's pure pis plain and simple. That's not the first time either, in another stint, he took out Green Lantern, Flash and Aquaman, and Superman had to come stop him.

He's also took on several Titans teams.

Sixth_Winged
You mean the Identity Crisis fight?.........riiiight..roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Vegas
Spider-man

He's got the edge in agility, quickness, strength, and his spidey sense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.