Silver Surfer/F.F. vs. Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Team 1

1 Silver Surfer
2 Reed( no prep people)
3 Sue
4 Human Torch
5 Thing

verus

Team 2 ( Avengers)

1 Thor
2 Vision
3 Captain America
4 Ironman
5 Giant Man (pym)
6 Wasp

Soljer
In character or not? Can Sue just brain-bubble kill most of team 2?

Besides that, Reed is pretty much invulnerable, and the Surfer is a powerhouse beyond team 2's capacity.

Eh, I'll go with the Fantastic Four group.

Faceman
Thor can fight Surfer for a while. While the rest battle it out.

Soljer
Originally posted by Faceman
Thor can fight Surfer for a while. While the rest battle it out.

Classic Surfer and Thor would be a well-argued match. Current Surfer, though? I think he'd take a few more out of the majority. Besides that, the Surfer is easily the fastest out of any here, and can multi task like a mother. Hell, he might be able to solo team two. shifty

Faceman
Originally posted by Soljer
Classic Surfer and Thor would be a well-argued match. Current Surfer, though? I think he'd take a few more out of the majority. Besides that, the Surfer is easily the fastest out of any here, and can multi task like a mother. Hell, he might be able to solo team two. shifty Same can be said about Thor...

Soljer
Originally posted by Faceman
Same can be said about Thor...

Errmmm...Thor has never shown the kinds of speed that the Surfer has(his best speed feats include moving "Almost faster than mortal eyes could follow" and swinging his hammer at multiples of lightspeed. Even compared to the Surfer's WORST speed feat, Thor is outclassed.), nor a mastery of multi tasking while using complex abilities....

Faceman
Originally posted by Soljer
Errmmm...Thor has never shown the kinds of speed that the Surfer has(his best speed feats include moving "Almost faster than mortal eyes could follow" and swinging his hammer at multiples of lightspeed. Even compared to the Surfer's WORST speed feat, Thor is outclassed.), nor a mastery of multi tasking while using complex abilities.... Im referring to the fact that Thor could probably solo, the four.

Stupid Rookie
Thor and SS could each hold each other off for a while, but I think FF take the avengers. If you gave the avengers prep w/o giving it to RR then it could be different.

guy222
radd/ff

Tony Stark
Team 1 for the large majority

Dream Stuff
Surfer solos. He will eventually beat Thor, who will be the only one left after Surfer blinks the rest of this weak Avengers lineup into nonexistence/another galaxy/hypno-sleep/whatever in the first split second of the fight.

snowdragon
I think the real trouble card in the line up is going to be Vision since he can go intangible and phase ppl into the ground or his hand into them and when he is phased I'm not sure Sue's FF will do anything to him.

PillarofOsiris
I don't think SS is soloing this team. I'd like to see him beat just Thor one on one once in a comic first.

JakeTheBank
Team two. Thor and Surfer is a push, and the Avengers would beat the rest of the FF. In a prepless environment, Pym owns the living hell out of Richards, and could likely down down a few of the F4 on his own. You also have Tony's firepower, Cap's leadership, and Vision and Wasp running interference.

Sin I AM
people seem to forget johnny still has the cosmic control rod....this is spite

OneDumbG0
^ Good point. thumb up

Bouboumaster
The real question here is: would Vision be able to go threw the shield of Sue? If he can't, than F.F. wins. If he can, F.F. are dead.

Tony Stark
Visions tried and he couldn't. FF wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.