Deathstroke vs. Vixen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
Well, in my quest to measure Vixen's power, I am now pitting her against Deathstroke.

Deathstroke gets his power-staff, uzi, his usual handguns,knife, a few grenades, 12-gauge shotgun, and promethium sword, and his armor.

great_dane
deathstroke

SpunkySmurph
Are you gonna back up your opinion?

SpunkySmurph
Oh, I never stated the setting. Battle takes place in a large field, and they are a ways away from eachother

stormfront13
still vixen

Grimm22
Vixen 100/10 no expression

DS has NO chance here

Soleran
Vixen has nothing to stop DS really, she's dead.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Soleran
Vixen has nothing to stop DS really, she's dead.

Vixen takes Superman's powers.

or Flash's powers

or MM's powers

ect..

Soljer
Originally posted by Grimm22
Vixen takes Superman's powers.

or Flash's powers

or MM's powers

ect..

Fan Speculation.

She could, however, take Grodd's powers, as we've seen. However, until she takes a super-powered alien's super-powers, I think we need to hold off on claiming that she'll become kryptonian. Or Martian. Or a human with the ability of the speed force.

db_renji
I am starting to like Vixen more and more....

...But, Deathstroke would still skin her. devil giljotiini

stormfront13
she takes gorilla grodd's powers, krypto's powers, and bacteria's powers, and kills him easily

Grimm22
She can take the powers of basicly any being. no expression

stormfront13
She can take the powers of basicly any being. no expression

yes, anything that has been on earth for a while she can copy, because anything that has been on earth for a while becomes part of the red

Grimm22
Originally posted by stormfront13
yes, anything that has been on earth for a while she can copy, because anything that has been on earth for a while becomes part of the red

Yeah, Superman no expression

stormfront13
Yeah, Superman no expression

exactly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.