superman-prime and the flash vs any other chars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hitemup
superman-prime and the flash will kill everybody

great_dane
william wallace

I watch Pokemon

hitemup
lololololol

hitemup
how do u figure

I watch Pokemon

hitemup
superman prime alone w/o the help of flash has god powers and has the last remaindin green lantern ring.

great_dane
not only that, but what if flash were to steal any speed from pre-retcon leaving him motionless and watched superman have fun with his new little ring. then when all the fun is over, the flash grabbed him by the neck and threw him into the speedforce

superman41082
Originally posted by great_dane
not only that, but what if flash were to steal any speed from pre-retcon leaving him motionless and watched superman have fun with his new little ring. then when all the fun is over, the flash grabbed him by the neck and threw him into the speedforce

That's so retarded.... Flash fanboys are the worst.

I watch Pokemon
Here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t408911.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t415316.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t412978.html

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by superman41082

great_dane
o. so he can't do that? is that what your saying? how am I a fanboy. everything i'm saying is legit. why do you bring the conflict into another thread?

ExtraMision5555
laughing laughing www ttt fff>>>???

great_dane
go to flash v.s. gladiator. you'll see what im talking about

breeze85
Beyonder blinks them both out of existence.

juggernaut66666
Ion
parallax
Galactus
pre-retcon beyonder
etc.etc.etc

galan7777777
Lucifer Morningstar, Pre Retcon Beyonder, Pre Retcon Molecule Man, Spectre, LT, Classic Ion, Parallax, Full-Power Galactus, just to name a few ermjuggler

Maestro
Mark Morrison

MattDay
superman prime is in their level... just thought I'd point that out, on his short appearance he did anything them guys can

Validus
That guy isn't a Flash fanboy. He's ascended far beyond the simple level of fanboy.

Soleran

Not really, T-vo, if you know this then you know the worst offenders.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Soleran
Not really, T-vo, if you know this then you know the worst offenders.
you don't know anything about that guy then

UniOmni
Originally posted by MattDay
superman prime is in their level... just thought I'd point that out, on his short appearance he did anything them guys can

What version of DC 1Million did you get??

Cuz in the one i read, he made a vague defeat of a big badguy, and then mostly coasts by on the fact that for all Superman 1Million could do, the narrative and characters implied that he was even more powerful................

Didn't see him teleport galaxies across the universe, or see him destroy countless galaxies in a battle.

The character is by far, the most over stroked i know of, next to RKT, and neither of them deserve the praise!!

He's put up their with fullpower Galactus, or PR Beyonder and Molecule Man, and Lucifer?!

What the hell did he to get put there??

Implied power doesn't win battles.

Only shown power makes a debate.

When he rewrites the universe, then i'll lump him in with Parallax or Ion.

Ext@nt
Extant and Parallax.

Ethier by erasing them from time or destorying them with entorpy rifts.

breeze85
LOL MattDay. Superman Prime might be strong - no one knows how strong - but he isn't anywhere near the ones like PR Beyonder, Lucifer, Molecule Man etc.

olympian
Spectre farts and wins the day.

DigiMark007
Please read the forum rules before making further fights. This is much too broad and vague, and leaves the door open for random-ness, nonsense, and doesn't encourage actual discussion about various characters...it's just an excuse for people to ramble off Abstract-level beings that would own either of these two.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.