who piloted the millinieum falcon in ROTS??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB Vader
i swear i saw the falcon in ROTS right after the invisible hand crashed on coruscant, you know the part the taxi was transporting obiwan and anakin to palpatines building? look closely and you will see the falcon.

even in aotc in naboo there was a cameo appearence of the falcon

Sith Lord Windu
that was, apparently, the predecessor to the falcon. it was on the dvd of something, check it out.

DarthLazious
I am guessing some wealthy Senator.

Quinlan_Vos
I believe Lando Calrissian, though I am not sure.

Advent
Lando didn't even win the Millenium Falcon until like, 5 BBY. It's mentioned in The Adventures of Lando Calrissian series.

Bespin Bart
The Millennium Falcon is just one ship of a series called the YT-1300.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Bespin Bart
The Millennium Falcon is just one ship of a series called the YT-1300.

People that say that must think Star Wars is real....

Lucas put that in there as an Eastor Egg, just like THX-1138

((The_Anomaly))
Yes the YT-1300 that is in ROTS isn't THE Falcon . The ship in ROTS is just a random YT-1300 freighter.

Lucas confirmed it wasn't the Falcon somewhere, though I cant remember where.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Yes the YT-1300 that is in ROTS isn't THE Falcon . The ship in ROTS is just a random YT-1300 freighter.

Lucas confirmed it wasn't the Falcon somewhere, though I cant remember where.

Yes well he says that, but it's the Falcon(we're talking about THE Lucas here)

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
Yes well he says that, but it's the Falcon(we're talking about THE Lucas here)

That makes no sense. What are you attempting to say here??? confused

The ship in ROTS is NOT the Falcon. Its just a random YT-1300 freighter.

ESB Vader
are you sure? even in star wars insider which came out AFTER aotc showed us a cameo appearence of the falcon and it said it was in aotc in naboo

dark soul
YT-1300s are very common. They are sort of old now but its like buick Le Sabres. there are tons of them and people always get theirs mixed up with others.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by ESB Vader
are you sure? even in star wars insider which came out AFTER aotc showed us a cameo appearence of the falcon and it said it was in aotc in naboo

Nope, Lucas said himself that it wasn't the Falcon. I cant remember where though, prolly on the DVD commentary somewhere. Though I'm not gonna go look for it.

Darth Callous
Originally posted by ESB Vader
i swear i saw the falcon in ROTS right after the invisible hand crashed on coruscant, you know the part the taxi was transporting obiwan and anakin to palpatines building? look closely and you will see the falcon.

even in aotc in naboo there was a cameo appearence of the falcon

If it IS the Falcon, then Calrissian is the pilot.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Darth Callous
If it IS the Falcon, then Calrissian is the pilot.

Yes, but only if Lando was piloting the Falcon when he was 12 years old.

...Its not the Falcon

((The_Anomaly))
Actually Lando only acquired the Falcon 4 years BBY. So only 4 years before the destruction of the first Death Star. Since ROTS takes place 19 BBY its impossible that Lando had it, since he would be 12 years old and the falcon didn't come into his possession until he was about 27 years old.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Actually Lando only acquired the Falcon 4 years BBY. So only 4 years before the destruction of the first Death Star. Since ROTS takes place 19 BBY its impossible that Lando had it, since he would be 12 years old and the falcon didn't come into his possession until he was about 27 years old.

That's not correct, though there are continuity errors with the Han Solo Trilogy(Like Han wanting to join the Imperial Navy as a Child, yet it wasn't even a thought at that time, as he is 30 by ANH, also meaning he flew for 10 Years during Republic Times, yet the Empire is somehow around), it would be closer to 8-5 BBY.

dark soul
intersesting.

vader sith
i saw on the offical star wars website a zoomed in picture of the falcon in rots but whos driving it

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by vader sith
i saw on the offical star wars website a zoomed in picture of the falcon in rots but whos driving it

Probably the guy Lando won it from

ESB Vader
ok well it is the falcon, the audio commentary said nothing about it not being the falcon

DarthLazious
It is the Falcon.
To be honest I wished Anakin was the one who owned the Falcon before Lando or Padme but that wont happen.

CellDweller
In which scene of ATOC is it shown?

ESB Vader
when the transport ship reaches naboos space port, note. its very hard to spot but the one in ROTS is easy to spot

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by DarthLazious
It is the Falcon.
To be honest I wished Anakin was the one who owned the Falcon before Lando or Padme but that wont happen.

You hate Star Wars, or at least, good Star Wars

neo313
okay guys, the one in AotC was a random YT-1300, but the one in RotS is supposively the actual falcon according to GL

Quinlan_Vos
what scene was it in ROTS?

yettoh
pictures pls i wana check tis out

JediKatarn1
Your an idiot Manslayer...Supershadow!!! Help me out my friend:

"The Millennum Falcon was NOT in Revenge of the Sith what you saw in ROTS was a Corellian bulk fighter that resembled the famous Falcon from the Classic Trilogy, there are many Corellian bulk fighters in the galaxy that look like the Falcon but not for Revenge of the Sith, Hahaha"

~Supershadow A.K.A Mickey Suttle the genius

Manslayer
EDIT

Darth Hord
Can someone please ban katarn!!!!!!! And stop ressurecting these old threads if all your gonna do is bash people.

JediKatarn1
You wanted asked questions to the Millennium Falcon in ROTS? Supershadow gave you that 100% corrective answer. There you go. You want to see homeless? Go visit the bottomless pit then you'll see homeless. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tangible God
Originally posted by JediKatarn1
You wanted asked questions to the Millennium Falcon in ROTS? Supershadow gave you that 100% corrective answer. There you go. Prove it.

Melcórë
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Didn't Lucas say that it was on the DVD commentary? Or isn't it in the Databank? confused

Manslayer
EDIT

Captain REX
Okay...

For the last time, I am not going to ban JediKatarn1 simply because he sees Supershadow as a credible source. He's obviously wrong, sure, but as long as everyone knows that, we're fine.

However, I'm not going to let you all get away with bashing the living daylights out of him.

Manslayer, that's a warning for evading the censor.

-

As for the Falcon...

That IS the Falcon in Episode III, landing in the Republic Executive Building just beneath the shuttle that Palpatine is delivered in to greet Windu and the other politicians. Background gumf says that it was used covertly by the Jedi due to its nonchalant, freighter appearance, up until the time that Palpatine took power as Emperor.

Yes, I did take that from Wookieepedia.

However! For those of you that would claim it to be an unreliable source, I give you the end-all proof- the titanium die-cast Hasbro Millennium Falcon (Episode III) figure.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/e/e0/Episode_3_Falcon_toy.jpg

Suttle is wrong.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.