Major Force vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
Major Force Biography
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_Force

trolly_crouchjr
Thanos flies to space and starts to shoot him

complexbrother
Thanos absorbs him as a mid morning snack. (He is an Eternal and as such has the ability to absorb ambiant energy to which Major Force is made completly of)

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by complexbrother
Thanos absorbs him as a mid morning snack. (He is an Eternal and as such has the ability to absorb ambiant energy to which Major Force is made completly of)
so in that case he could absorb stardust also cause he is made of pure energy or captain atom ?

Grimm22
Major Force trips on a banana and falls into a pit of rakes and dies big grin

Horrificus
Isn't MF as powerful as Captain Atom?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Horrificus
yeah he is

Soleran

Well then he loses.

grey fox
Major force get's drained and then used to power a giant interplanetary neon 'I LOVE DEATH' sign.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Soleran
Well then he loses.
captain atom at his peak is atleast skyfather level thanos isn't

Soleran
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

What with the Void? Thanos would make this guy his biotch, he chumps to GL's new GL's as wellsmile

juggernaut66666
What with the Void? Thanos would make this guy his biotch, he chumps to GL's new GL's as wellsmile
maybe he beats major force but not captain atom at his peak

Inhuman

thats your biased opinion. roll eyes (sarcastic)
But he is up there whether you like him or not.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Inhuman
thats your biased opinion. roll eyes (sarcastic)
But he is up there whether you like him or not.
have you checked the captain atom respect thread at his peak captain atom destroys the universe and recreates it for his own image

V for Valentine
Why is his opinion biased? Because he has a DC character in his sig? confused

Inhuman
have you checked the captain atom respect thread at his peak captain atom destroys the universe and recreates it for his own image

I was talking about Thanos not being at least skyfather level in your opinion.

wasnt talking bout captain atom

juggernaut66666
I was talking about Thanos not being at least skyfather level in your opinion.
show me some feast which prove that he is skyfather level then i say that he is wait he has none of those

Inhuman
show me some feast which prove that he is skyfather level then i say that he is wait he has none of those

Like going toe to toe with the most powerfull skyfather? Is that enough?
or that any skyfather lower than Odin would have got beat or stalemated.
Yeah I guess Thanos is much lower than skyfather then. He just cant seem to hang with beings as powerfull as skyfathers.
like i said, He is up there whether you like thanos or not.

juggernaut66666
odin was barely making efforts when he fought thanos and thanos lost to him

Soleran

What Odin was in Asgard proper and couldn't put Thanos down.

juggernaut66666
roll eyes (sarcastic) odin was beating upon thanos

Inhuman

barely making efforts? ha. Like his energy blasts having little effect on thanos so he summons gungir. And even then thanos battle through gungirs blast and takes a hold of it.
In the end they were both still standing. Thanos never stated that he quit or lost. Odin did look less beat up though, but it was mostly thanos clothes that were torn/burnt.
Plus this was on asgard. You think a being lower than sky father would have done what thaos did to odin in asgard?

tru-marvell
Don't know anything about this -Major Force-dude but from his bio it don't look to good for him going against Thanos.

Horrificus
Major Force has some heavy duty powers, and he is absolutely horrible. I don't think ANYBODY is just gonna walk up to him and drain him.

batdude123

CA at his peek is more like abstract level. Easily.

rotiart
Like going toe to toe with the most powerfull skyfather? Is that enough?
or that any skyfather lower than Odin would have got beat or stalemated.
Yeah I guess Thanos is much lower than skyfather then. He just cant seem to hang with beings as powerfull as skyfathers.
like i said, He is up there whether you like thanos or not.

or knocking down galactus... killing a being twice as powerful "omega"... or battling the rot an abstract alongside of death... or going to to toe with Tyrant, a person who beat 5 herald levels easily.... Or taking hit after hit from Odin, each time odin ramping it up even further, and no matter what Thanos would not back down. Taking it from supposedly the most powerful of all the skyfather's and not backing down.

Thanos. He's my pimpdaddy! Thanos has shown to have healing powers... In The Abyss a 2 story house was destroyed, which was restored with a thought. He's taken the best that silver surfer has to give, and laughed.

He's attained godhood 3 times. :P

Thanos is at the very least... a lowskyfather... he's often called a demigod. He's had a fanatical like cult following him. Fought the entire team of avengers by himself. Pimpslapped drax and hulk at the same time. He trained Gamora... Gamora.. a person who's punch has been shown to cause Drax to double over.

Adam Warlock could not defeat a weaker clone of Thanos.. and had to resort to using the full power of his soul gem...

... The only defeat of Thanos by a minor god (Thor) was actually a clone of Thanos. So.... yah. Thanos is definitely up there.

rotiart
I don't know jack about CA... but the fight is MF vs Thanos... not Thanos vs. CA... or CA vs MF

but i wouldn't be surprised if someone made that fight. smile

tdawg14
This thread is a joke. Thanos destroys Major Force 10/10. 1 to 2 panels at the most.

Inhuman
Originally posted by rotiart
or knocking down galactus... killing a being twice as powerful "omega"... or battling the rot an abstract alongside of death... or going to to toe with Tyrant, a person who beat 5 herald levels easily.... Or taking hit after hit from Odin, each time odin ramping it up even further, and no matter what Thanos would not back down. Taking it from supposedly the most powerful of all the skyfather's and not backing down.

Thanos. He's my pimpdaddy! Thanos has shown to have healing powers... In The Abyss a 2 story house was destroyed, which was restored with a thought. He's taken the best that silver surfer has to give, and laughed.

He's attained godhood 3 times. :P

Thanos is at the very least... a lowskyfather... he's often called a demigod. He's had a fanatical like cult following him. Fought the entire team of avengers by himself. Pimpslapped drax and hulk at the same time. He trained Gamora... Gamora.. a person who's punch has been shown to cause Drax to double over.

Adam Warlock could not defeat a weaker clone of Thanos.. and had to resort to using the full power of his soul gem...

... The only defeat of Thanos by a minor god (Thor) was actually a clone of Thanos. So.... yah. Thanos is definitely up there.

correct.
and that fight with odin was before the recent upgrade as well.

Grimm22
Major Force is an idiot and nowhere as powerful as Captain Atom.

Scoobless

What the f**k? ... Thanos didn't even harm Odin in the slightest.... Odin kept asking him if he wanted to give up ... he clearly could have killed him if he had wanted to

Horrificus
Ok, ok, enough "Thanos-Worship". You guys are makingme hate him, and I used to like him.

Yes he is powerful. No, he is not the most powerful.
And, to tell the truth, watching Thanos run around beating on ALL of the Marvel top-tiers, is about as much fun as if they set Wolverine loose in a pre-school.
It ain't much fun anymore.

Inhuman
Ok, ok, enough "Thanos-Worship". You guys are makingme hate him, and I used to like him.

Yes he is powerful. No, he is not the most powerful.
And, to tell the truth, watching Thanos run around beating on ALL of the Marvel top-tiers, is about as much fun as if they set Wolverine loose in a pre-school.
It ain't much fun anymore.

It aint about thanos worship. Its about Thanos hating. Its always the same people that try to put him down in every fight. Mainly Darksied lovers. Who hate him cause he is written better cool .
Plus no one said he is the most powerfull. He isnt.

Jimmy-Chan
Captain Atom's "peak" was due to being inside of his source of power. Whenever he's outside of it, he's Herald level. So is Major Force. Thanos wins.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Grimm22
Major Force trips on a banana and falls into a pit of rakes and dies big grin laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Horrificus
Is there a Thanos vs. Darksied thread anywhere?

Inhuman
Is there a Thanos vs. Darksied thread anywhere?

thats not the pointerm

King Kandy
Originally posted by rotiart

Mister Fantastic once knocked down Galactus...

Omega was not killed by Thanos, he was killed by a Planet destroying Armada Headed by Thanos.

Thanos and Death were uniquely qualified to defeat The Rot. It wasn't his power that did it, it was that He had it's essence, which could nuetralize it. that's worthless against any other foe. Not a single situation in the universe where that essence will come in handy again.

I suppose if you call getting blasted and living as going "toe to Toe" with Tyrant, it's a valid interpretation.

Again, surviving Odin is not the same as beating Odin. He was decisivly losing that fight.

But he's still strong enough to win this fight.

Priest
the fight he had with Odin was before his second upgrade..id say now the may be equals...
thanos shooting galactus thru his ship..knocking galactus "hat" off, and taking a full blast from a WELL FEED Galactus and surviving puts him on skythater level at the least.

Taking blows from odin numerous times, the same blows that KOed surfer, without being damaged at puts at least at skyfather.
Thanos owning the inbetweener (AN LOW LEVEL ABSTRACT) puts him at least at skyfather.

Thanos taking a full focused cosmic blast from OMEGA (supposedly twice as strong as Galactus) and surviving puts him on SkyFather.

Thanos owning herald level beings like the silver surfer, Genis Vell, The fallen One on a consistent basis, certainly puts him at the least on skyfather level.

Like it or not haters, thanos has proven himself to be above skyfather AT THE LEAST... All these feats i listed above are without any outside help, without artifacts, and such..most of them listed are even before his recent upgrades as well..

Thanos is one of the best villains ever..as mentioned before by rotiart, he obtained god hood 3 TIMES! that speaks for it self. has DC's strongest skyfather Darkseid even came close to what Thanos has done? the answer is HELL NO!

So again for the Thanos haters in the forum, Thanos is skyfather level, end of story.

Priest
oh yeah thanos wins this fight.

rotiart
Originally posted by King Kandy
Mister Fantastic once knocked down Galactus...

Omega was not killed by Thanos, he was killed by a Planet destroying Armada Headed by Thanos.

Thanos and Death were uniquely qualified to defeat The Rot. It wasn't his power that did it, it was that He had it's essence, which could nuetralize it. that's worthless against any other foe. Not a single situation in the universe where that essence will come in handy again.

I suppose if you call getting blasted and living as going "toe to Toe" with Tyrant, it's a valid interpretation.

Again, surviving Odin is not the same as beating Odin. He was decisivly losing that fight.

But he's still strong enough to win this fight.

He may not have been killed by Thanos, but it shows how powerful Thanos is to have singlehandedly held back a being considered to be 2x galactus.

As far as Odin. If you read on panel, Odin assumed several times that he had downed Thanos. Letting us believe that Odin did whatever was in his power to take Thanos down. The first blast, thanos scoffs. It takes Odin with Gungir to put Thanos to his knees. But other than being singed, he stands again. Even Odin noticed Thanos's resiliency... And as far as Thanos losing the fight, there are few panels of him actually attacking, and not ONE of those panels shows anything other than Thanos attacking, it never even suggests its Thanos releasing his full might. If you wanna consider losing, him not showing that he ever really tried to hurt Odin...

And yes.. he does win this fight. Herald levels are nothing to Thanos. You'd need someone like superman to take it to Thanos.

Jimmy-Chan
Was a Thanos powerup ever actually stated? AFAIK, he was granted wishes to help him survive, but it was never stated what they were. I don't think it's ever been established that any of his wishes involved a personal powerup, though that may be a logical assumption.

Priest
Originally posted by Jimmy-Chan
Was a Thanos powerup ever actually stated? AFAIK, he was granted wishes to help him survive, but it was never stated what they were. I don't think it's ever been established that any of his wishes involved a personal powerup, though that may be a logical assumption.
dont know, i know for a fact that befor the IG saga he got an upgrade from death. he was granted immortality, and also a powerboost, thanos stated this in Thanos quest.
as for the second im not too sure.

Jimmy-Chan
Yeah, I knew of the death powerup already. I was talking about the alleged second one following The End.

King Kandy
He did not win against Odin. At most, he managed a tie, or a limited defeat.

Priest
Originally posted by King Kandy
He did not win against Odin. At most, he managed a tie, or a limited defeat.
nobody is aruging that at this moment.

Jimmy-Chan
It was an unconcluded fight where Odin held a clear advantage. You don't really need to analyze it further.

Sixth_Winged
Thanos one punches him.

Thanos punch >>> Hal jordan's punch >>> major force jaw & consciousness

newyorkcares
Thanos, no questions asked.Major Force is hella tough, but Thanos could theorhetically just convert his energy into ...i dunno...pop tarts. Major Force is immortal,pop tarts aren't .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.