Create a Marvel Suicide Squad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
OK, now who would be the members of a Marvel version of DC's Suicide Squad if it were up to you?

Rules

1. Team must consist of 6 members
2. Team must be composed of villains who'd likely be in jail on Earth at any given time(no one like Thanos or Dr. Doom who don't actually end up in jail)
3. Members of team should be able to function as a group(so no one who's overly hostile towards people in general).
4. Members should be villains who might actually go along with the deal and not try to run at the first opportunity.

Horrificus
Absorbing Man
Scorpion
Lady Deathstrike
Living Laser
DeathGrip
Bullseye

darthgoober
Originally posted by Horrificus
Absorbing Man
Scorpion
Lady Deathstrike
Living Laser
DeathGrip
Bullseye
Who'd you have as the leader?

python99
sinister 6

SpunkySmurph
Do we have to go with current versions? If not...

Green Goblin
Black Tom Cassidy (Classic)
Pyro
Bullseye
Sebastian Shaw
Magneto (Leader)

Ext@nt
Isn't that what Thunderbolts is supposed to be?

darthgoober
Originally posted by Ext@nt
Kinda, but I'm giving people the opportunity to create their own, instead of it just being the Masters of Evil.

Ext@nt
Mystique
Bullseye
Madame Masque
Sabertooth
Lady Deathstrike
Sandman

SpunkySmurph
I win big grin

coolname

One of the greatest thing about SS is that you can have a new member often, because the high death rate of the missions...

3. Members of team should be able to function as a group (so no one who's overly hostile towards people in general).

The members of the SS are really nasty people (at least the majority of them), they aren't "super friends". They have to work as a group by necessity, not because they like it. And, damn! they hate people in general. They even hate each other (deadshot and capt. boomerang for example).

4. Members should be villains who might actually go along with the deal and not try to run at the first opportunity.

The members of SS, would try to escape at any given choice. The explosive dispositive they have implanted in their bodies dissuade them to do it.

What will be my roost?

Mystique
Trickshoot or Bullseye
Sabretooth
Luke Cage (the goody-twoo-shoes of the group)
Juggernaut
Songbird (another goody-twoo-shoes)

Tony Stark
Baron Helmut Zemo (Leader)
Super Skrull
RULK
Ultron
Omega Red
Mr. Sinister

maxivitopowe
3 members of your team don't count

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by darthgoober
OK, now who would be the members of a Marvel version of DC's Suicide Squad if it were up to you?

Rules

2. Team must be composed of villains who'd likely be in jail on Earth at any given time(no one like Thanos or Dr. Doom who don't actually end up in jail)
3. Members of team should be able to function as a group(so no one who's overly hostile towards people in general).

The Spot
Ghost
Kraven the Hunter
The Juggernaut
Taskmaster
Sandman

All have been in teams before, all have been in jail, and are villains who would cut a deal.

Plus, their powers work well with each other, and they're pretty damn powerful without being too smart/independent/brave.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
3 members of your team don't count

Why?

DarkSaint85
Rulk's not really a villain (part of the Avengers and all, now);
Ultron/Super Skrull will not end up in Earth jail; at least, Skrull is Emperor of what's left of the Skrull Empire.
Ultron will likely kill everyone else, too.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Rulk's not really a villain (part of the Avengers and all, now);
Ultron/Super Skrull will not end up in Earth jail; at least, Skrull is Emperor of what's left of the Skrull Empire.
Ultron will likely kill everyone else, too.

OK... although, I don't necessarily agree I'll take out Ultron.

My new team is

Baron Helmut Zemo (Leader) (Did time in Prison 42)
SENTRY (Did time in The Raft)
Super Skrull (Did time in The Vault)
RULK (He put together a Super Villain team called The Offenders)
Omega Red (Did time in a Russian Prison)
Mr. Sinister (Don't know if he's done any time yet)

byrdgang21
GG (Osborne)
Absorbing Man
Sabretooth
Carnage
Mr. X
The Wizard

DarkSaint85
If I were a Marvel Waller, I'd be so worried about Carnage and GG...

pym-ftw
Arnim Zola
Batroc ze leapar
Wrecking Crew

golem370
Count Nefaria, Classic Juggernaut, Graviton, Magneto, Emma Frost, & Klaw

Sandwichmascara
Magneto (leader)

Venom (i'm pretty sure Brock was in jail at one point so classing that wink )

Super Skrull

Rulk

Sabertooth

Deadpool (im saying villian as has done some sick stuff and Jail as was locked up while being made into what he is now)

golem370
Purple Man
Will O' The Wisp
Unicorn
Russian
Whirlwind
Omega Red

The Nuul
Magneto
Morlun
Taskmaster
Omega Red
Selene(External)
Absorbing Man

8swords
Bullseye
Titania
Deadpool
Electro
Klaw
Kraven

Surtur
My team consists entirely of Deadpool and other alternate universe versions of Deadpool.

celeyhyga17
Taskmaster
Paladin
Hyde
Titania
Absorbing Man
Diamonback

Scoobless
Originally posted by darthgoober

Rules

Ever read this?

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n606/Scoobless/Identity%20Disc%202004.jpg

SamZED
I have. A nice read.

Knife
Originally posted by Ext@nt

Exactly

Prof. T.C McAbe
Venom
Sabretooth
Task Master
Tiger Shark
Titania
Mystique (Leader)

beatboks
Originally posted by coolname

One of the greatest thing about SS is that you can have a new member often, because the high death rate of the missions...

3. Members of team should be able to function as a group (so no one who's overly hostile towards people in general).

The members of the SS are really nasty people (at least the majority of them), they aren't "super friends". They have to work as a group by necessity, not because they like it. And, damn! they hate people in general. They even hate each other (deadshot and capt. boomerang for example).

The members of SS, would try to escape at any given choice. The explosive dispositive they have implanted in their bodies dissuade them to do it.

I was going to say most of this.
Deadshot shot Enchantress, creased her brow. when he was chastised over it just said "she'll live" When she came too she tried to kill him.

Boomerang convinced Slipnot that the bomb thing was bogus so that he could check for himself. Slipnot made a run and his arm blew off. Digger decided to think better.

There are hundreds of other examples.

Flyattractor
Blackout
The Orb
Puma
The Owl
Death's Head (1)
Behemouth

Khazra Reborn
Cable - Leader
The Gorgon - Martial artist
Carnage - Attack dog
Rulk - Muscle
Absorbing Man - Versatility
Drax - Resident cosmic bad ass

Kind of breaks the jail rule a bit, and isn't the most powerful team, but I think it's a cool squad.

Fiyre
Mystique (leader)
Black Cat
Typhoid Mary
Bullseye
Crossbones
Sabretooth

riv6672

MrMind
Maverick
Bullseye
Taskmaster
Skaar
Viper
Selene

I'll call them Homicide Squad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.