Most anticipated 360 game?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire
This question is to all the other 360 owners out there, what is your most anticipated 360 release? For the sake of avoiding repetition, let's just not include Halo 3.

So, besides Halo 3, what is the one game your most excited for?

Me? It's a draw between Gears of War and Bioshock. But, I'll go with Bioshock just because the game looks so damn creative.

AstroFan
Mass Effect/Resident Evil 5

Splinter Cell, Smackdown, Contra(XBLA) get honorable mention. I know im forgetting some too. lol

WrathfulDwarf
Assasins Creed, Lost Odyssey, and of course Gears of War.

AstroFan
Oh, Superman Returns. I always forget that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Smasandian
Definitly Gears Of War, or Lost Planet...that game looks pretty sweet too.

But overall, Gears of War..and I found out they have coop too.

Army of One looks pretty cool too.

ESB -1138
Fable 2

Lumanix
Halo 3. Only reason I am even thinking about buying one.

IceJaw
Gears of war, Lost planet and Mass effect

PVS
rainbow 6 vegas, splinter cell, superman, kotor3 (not that they even announced it), call of duty 3 (more for campaign, multiplayer on 2 sucks imho)

and in the spirit of avoiding redundancy, why dont we leave "gears of war" out as well, before you sound like a bunch of parrots

El_NINO
1) SPLINTER CELL DOUBLE AGENT

2) GEARS OF WAR

3) ASSASINS CREED

I LOVE CAPS!

WrathfulDwarf
Don't forget Alan Wake and Huxley. Whoah! all these games look like serious business. big grin

Vinny Valentine
Resident evil 5 and Halo 3.

Impediment
The newest EGM says that Capcom might make RE5 exclusive to the PS3. We'll just have to wait and see. I, myself, am highly anticipating Gears of War and Lost Planet.

Smasandian
I highly doubt it will be exclusive to just the PS3.

crazy_shadow
i've onyl seen 1 game u guys mention i really wwant!

1.gears of war
2.F.E.A.R.
3. Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
4. (not official but rumors) spore...i might just get it for pc instead though wink
5.maybe too human

BackFire
If it's true that a new Killer Instinct game is about to be announced tomorrow, then that becomes my most anticipated 360 game, bar none.

AstroFan
Originally posted by BackFire
If it's true that a new Killer Instinct game is about to be announced tomorrow, then that becomes my most anticipated 360 game, bar none.

Are you kidding me? Where the hell did you hear that? big grin

BackFire
WD's post in the next gen console discussion thread.

MadMel
Originally posted by crazy_shadow
i've onyl seen 1 game u guys mention i really wwant!

1.gears of war
2.F.E.A.R.
3. Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
4. (not official but rumors) spore...i might just get it for pc instead though wink
5.maybe too human
the rumors are in better favor of spore being on the wii, but yea im getting it on PC..

InnerRise
If you can get Spore on PC, it would be much better to do that, than gamecube, unless the Wii also takes other people's made creatures from around the world and puts them in the game as well.

is it comprehensible.....

H. S. 6
Gears of War

Fable 2

Alan Wake

Spore (if it comes out on the Wii or 360)

ESB -1138
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Gears of War

Fable 2

Alan Wake

Spore (if it comes out on the Wii or 360)

Finally! I thought I was the only one waiting for Fable 2

H. S. 6
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Finally! I thought I was the only one waiting for Fable 2

w00t

I really enjoyed the first one.

Draco69
Can't believe none of you mentioned Blue Dragon, made by the creators of Crono Trigger! sad

I'm looking foreward to Bioshock and Superman Returns as well.

Draco69
Originally posted by H. S. 6
w00t

I really enjoyed the first one.

It was unbelievably hard to find an attractive man to gay marry in the game, I had to go all over the world.

But...in the end I married for money. Princess whatsheraname was the final bride of my polygamous marriage...

Delta 62
Assassin's Creed

Superman Returns

Ninja Gaiden: Sigma (hopefully..)

Fable 2

Gears of War

Delta 62
Assassin's Creed

Superman Returns

Ninja Gaiden: Sigma (hopefully..)

Fable 2

Gears of War

edit: Sorry, double post.

ESB -1138
Halo 3
Halo Wars
Sonic Next Gen

doan_m
I dont own a 360 just yet, but I'm hellbound to get one.

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

Bioshock

Gears of War

Kameo (even I need to switch genres at times)

ESB -1138
Originally posted by doan_m
I dont own a 360 just yet, but I'm hellbound to get one.

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

Bioshock

Gears of War

Kameo (even I need to switch genres at times)

You don't have much of a choice with next-gen. Either 360 or Wii. In fact only 400,000 PS3s are going to be released in the US and Canada combined and only 100,000 in Japan.

BackFire
You don't have much of a choice with next-gen. Either 360 or PS3. In fact only 400,000 PS3s are going to be released in the US and Canada combined and only 100,000 in Japan.

Wii?

doan_m
You don't have much of a choice with next-gen. Either 360 or Wii. In fact only 400,000 PS3s are going to be released in the US and Canada combined and only 100,000 in Japan.

Ehh, I decided to get the 360 before it even came out. I didnt get it initially because I was dettered by the price tag. At the moment I'm not even thinking about the Wii or the PS3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.