Superboy Prime vs. JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
Superboy Prime Sundipped vs The 7 top JLA with 1 week of prep. The battleground is a duplicated of planet earth, uninhabited. the combatants are confined to the planet that noone may leave from, and cannot be destroyed.

Priest
jla 10/10

Ext@nt
Batman with a week of prep would take him. And if he needs more time, Flahs takes him into the speed force again.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Jla with a week of prep would kill him. Some red sun light readily available, WW ready with The Godwave, Superman wearing the Guantlet of Atlas, batman with a solar energy sucking machine. No too many people can stand up to the JLA with prep. Without it, I give Superboy prime 9/10 wins. the one being that Batman has some red sunlight saved up somewhere incase superman goes crazy, or WW can get her lasso around him before he punches her into the sun.

WrathfulDwarf
JLA over SBP

hitemup
superboy prime. the only one that can beat superboy prime is superman prime.

Ext@nt
Even without prep the JLA takes this.

MM messes with his mind.

Flash And Superman speedblitz him.

He is not going to punch WW into the sun. Not even Superman can do that and Superboy Prime is NOT that much stronger then him.

Green Lantern gives support.

Batman probably has some sort of device that can mess with his super-hearing.

Aquaman helps with the beatdown.

Priest
Originally posted by hitemup
superboy prime. the only one that can beat superboy prime is superman prime.
speculation beacuse superman prime has no feats..
but he probally can anywayz

Validus
Prep, no prep makes no difference. JLA kills the brat.

Grimm22
Is this with that crappy armor or after? confused

Before the armor he was 1000x more powerful than he was after.

Ext@nt
Originally posted by Grimm22
Is this with that crappy armor or after? confused

Before the armor he was 1000x more powerful than he was after.

Okay you gotta provide scans to prove that one.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Ext@nt
Okay you gotta provide scans to prove that one.

Considering how he was beating the living crap out of EVERYONE before he got dragged into the speed force and then after he escaped he was getting his ass handed too him by Bart and J'ohn

Ext@nt
He was beating a group of second string Titans, he was nowhere near 1000x stronger. You'll have to provide scans to prove that.

Validus
Considering how he was beating the living crap out of EVERYONE before he got dragged into the speed force and then after he escaped he was getting his ass handed too him by Bart and J'ohn
EVERYONE = 3rd rate Teen Titans squad

His victory over Black Adam is the most impressive thing he did in IC combat wise and that was post Speed Force/time travel.

Jesse7
The reason he came back so much weaker is because he was trapped in a place with no yellow sun light, and he was being tortured for 5 years.

The suite doesnt make him stronger, what it is doing is feeding him yellow sun light, SBP is not weak to Red sunlight radiation as shown in every appearance hes ever made, except for that one PIS momment in #7.

SBP has no weakness no k-nite, nor magic, nor red sun radiation.

A full powered SBP as stated on panel can alter reality at will, if he could control his emotions he could do this at any time, but since he hasnt controlled them yet he does it based upon emotion.

Ext@nt
Originally posted by Jesse7
The reason he came back so much weaker is because he was trapped in a place with no yellow sun light, and he was being tortured for 5 years.

The suite doesnt make him stronger, what it is doing is feeding him yellow sun light, SBP is not weak to Red sunlight radiation as shown in every appearance hes ever made, except for that one PIS momment in #7.

A full powered SBP as stated on panel can alter reality at will, if he could control his emotions he could do this at any time, but since he hasnt controlled them yet he does it based upon emotion.

Show scans proving this cause I've read the original Crisis and Infinite Crisis and allot of that makes no sense.

Jesse7
i dont have a scanner, but I can help provide the issue numbers for each example, would that help?

Ext@nt
Download the issues.

batdude123
JLA 10/10.

Ext@nt
Originally posted by batdude123
JLA 10/10.

A wiseman if ever there was one.

SpunkySmurph
Who would be in the 'top seven' JLA?

Grimm22

Red Son Radiation is his weakness no expression

rotiart
Okay. Let me reiterate as I am the original Threadmaker. I've decided to change the thread a little to make it more understandable. Each side, SBP and the JLA are confined to planet earth, however this earth is identical to Our earth circa 2006. This battle is meant to be SBP at his best vs. a normalized version of JLA.

Both SBP and JLA are teleported to a duplicate of earth. SBP as he was seen before being dropped in the Speedforce... is placed within a chamber where he will be dosed with yellow sunlight for for the equivalent of a 1 week sundip.

The teammembers are all the members of Pre-IC JLA. Superman, WW, Batman, Hal Jordan, Arthur Curry (with the waterhand), MM, Flash (Wally West).

To explain the Earth Restriction condition:
The JLA watchtower cannot be accessed as the team is restricted to earth... neither can the they ask for help from the New Gods, or anyone else obviously outside of this planet. As this planet is devoid of life, anything needed to be built will be built by the 7 members. No interdimensional hopping, phantom zoning, or speed force entering/dumping, as the fight is restrained to the planet.

Obviously there is plenty of tech already considering the batcave and fortress of solitude.. atlantis... etc.

As 1 final thing. No motherbox.

rotiart

True as in several of the more recent green lantern comics... its shown that 50-60 (can't remember exactly how many) GL's have what is considered Prime duty, where they watch over SBP. And SBP is inside a GL prison construct, which is sealed inside a junior red sun eater or some such. I think it was IC #6 when the 3 supers flew through a red sun and landed on the planet where all 3 were depowered...

So yah SBP's weakness is red sunlight.

Avalonofthewind

One they made up on the fly apparently since he was immune to it before. Gotta love comics!

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/656/21tj4.th.gif

rotiart
Well maybe Earth primes red sun is different from Earth 2's red sun ... :X i can't explain it,

Avalonofthewind
It was a major "wtf" moment for me when I read IC. That's saying a lot considering some of the insanity that went on in that series.

rotiart
Well to me theres been a lot of continuity errors since 1990s

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Validus
Prep, no prep makes no difference. JLA kills the brat.

Validus
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
It was a major "wtf" moment for me when I read IC. That's saying a lot considering some of the insanity that went on in that series.
A retcon got to you that much?

rotiart
Hrm. no respect for an SBP... that i sundipped. sad

Jesse7
Have you seen what 10 minute sun dip did for Superman when fighting Braniac?

Now you dip SBP for 1 week? SBP who isnt weak to Red sun light radiation except for that one PIS time. (Avalon provided the scan showing he isn't weak to red sunlight radiation prior to that one pis time in ic)

and you put him against the JLA?

SBP 9/10

By the way, the more emotional he is the more deadly he is, as he can warp reality depending on his emotions.

Priest
Have you seen what 10 minute sun dip did for Superman when fighting Braniac?

Now you dip SBP for 1 week? SBP who isnt weak to Red sun light radiation except for that one PIS time. (Avalon provided the scan showing he isn't weak to red sunlight radiation prior to that one pis time in ic)

and you put him against the JLA?

SBP 9/10

By the way, the more emotional he is the more deadly he is, as he can warp reality depending on his emotions.
the thread starter didn't mention superboy prime being sundipped for a week...a week of sundippin is outrageous.
anyways the during the week of prep they could have superman man sundippin for a week wink..while batman devisies plan with ManHunter, exploting his weakness. And yes superboy Prime is weakened by red sun radiation.. the example that Avalon is really a weak example.. In the end Superboy Prime was defeated with the help of redSun radiation..
also not too sure about this, but isn't he held captive by a chamber that is comprised of red sun radiation? if so yes red sun radiation weakens him.

Jesse7
Originally posted by rotiart
Okay. Let me reiterate as I am the original Threadmaker. I've decided to change the thread a little to make it more understandable. Each side, SBP and the JLA are confined to planet earth, however this earth is identical to Our earth circa 2006. This battle is meant to be SBP at his best vs. a normalized version of JLA.

Both SBP and JLA are teleported to a duplicate of earth. SBP as he was seen before being dropped in the Speedforce... is placed within a chamber where he will be dosed with yellow sunlight for for the equivalent of a 1 week sundip.

The teammembers are all the members of Pre-IC JLA. Superman, WW, Batman, Hal Jordan, Arthur Curry (with the waterhand), MM, Flash (Wally West).

To explain the Earth Restriction condition:
The JLA watchtower cannot be accessed as the team is restricted to earth... neither can the they ask for help from the New Gods, or anyone else obviously outside of this planet. As this planet is devoid of life, anything needed to be built will be built by the 7 members. No interdimensional hopping, phantom zoning, or speed force entering/dumping, as the fight is restrained to the planet.

Obviously there is plenty of tech already considering the batcave and fortress of solitude.. atlantis... etc.

As 1 final thing. No motherbox.

He did give SBP one week of sub dipping

Secondly, with all PIS aside, SBP isn't weak to red sunlight radiation, and no he isn't held captive in a cell made of red sunlight, hes being held capitive in a cell formed by 50 green lanterns.

By the way, it isn't red sunlight that weakens him, it is lack of yellow sunlight for 5 years (time flowed differently in the speed force) that likely put him in his weakened state, thus why he needed to create the armor to feed him yellow sunlight.

I don't think it was the red sunlight that weakened SBP when he flew through the red sun, but rather the lack of yellow sunlight from his suite, his cells weren't charged from being absent from yellow sunlight for so many years.

Priest
superman sundipped for a week can hold off superboy... while all that is happening, batman sucks the yellow sun radiation out of his body, at the same time Martain man Hunter is messing with his mind. Diana can lasso him also just for restraint purposes.
before the fight occurs flash shares the speed force with everybody in the JLA, including a sundipped Superman.
JLA 10/10

Jesse7
Originally posted by Priest
superman sundipped for a week can hold off superboy... while all that is happening, batman sucks the yellow sun radiation out of his body, at the same time Martain man Hunter is messing with his mind. Diana can lasso him also just for restraint purposes.
before the fight occurs flash shares the speed force with everybody in the JLA, including a sundipped Superman.
JLA 10/10

Rotiart said SBP is sundipped not superman, and secondly I don't think anyone is going to be able to drain SBP, seeing as how draining methods don't work very well on normal supes, now you take SBP whos durability and "bio-field" is on pre crisis level, SBP normally charged (pre lack of yellow sunlight for 5 years was it? in the speed force) was able to keep up with multiple flashes and counter blitz them, as well as punch out of the phantom zone, as well as breaking out of the speed force, and speed blitzing through the entire GL corps and breaking through their combined constructs.

On top of that he warped and retconned DC with his punches, on a omniversal level; he did this without the magic wall too.

SBP takes out JLA before they can react...

Now take SBP sun dipped for a week straight....SBP blitzes and retcons DC 10/10

P.S. SBP was retconning reality with his punches, he wasn't able to control it yet though, but the more emotional he was the more he warped reality.

Priest
u dident get thr point, the JLA can use the week of prep and do anything they want to do... If they want superman can chill in the sun for a week..
Flash can give an sundipped superman and the rest of the jla a extra boost of speed.. and batman for all hells worth can use the motherbox if he pleases...diana, with a a few minutes of prep can summon a god wave..
too many options for the JLA. they win 10/10

Jesse7
u dident get thr point, the JLA can use the week of prep and do anything they want to do... If they want superman can chill in the sun for a week..
Flash can give an sundipped superman and the rest of the jla a extra boost of speed.. and batman for all hells worth can use the motherbox if he pleases...diana, with a a few minutes of prep can summon a god wave..
too many options for the JLA. they win 10/10

Rotiart said no motherbox, and secondly SBP sundipped>Supes sun dipped+JLA, SBP normally speed blitzed multiple flashes simulataniously, the entire JLA can be moving at flash's speed it isnt going to save them from SBP sun dipped for a weak.

SBP is going to straight out fight them and kill them faster then Diana would be able to even begin praying for the godwave.

SBP with that much sun dipping would be warping reality on such a scale it is possible to say none of them would exist after one punch, SBP normally was warping and retconning all of DC with his punches (such as causing superman blue, causing parallax, causing the destruction of ocean city, etc.)

SBP 10/10

Priest
ermmsigh ..u obviopilsy underestimating the JLA, esspecially with ONE WEEK OF PREP....
ur very simple minded.

Jesse7
ermmsigh ..u obviopilsy underestimating the JLA, essecially with ONE WEEK OF PREP....
ur very simple minded.

I'm not simple minded at all...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Batman Makes A bat suit made up of Solar panels that WW has flown to a red sun via her jet. WW has the god wave waiting to punch in superboy's head. Superman has on the guantlet of atlast, giving him ten times his normal strength. Flash recites the speed formumla and freezes sbp in time. Martian manhunter makes sbp think he is back on earth prime. WW lassos SPB so he can't move. Superman and WW do a double guantlet god wave punch while batman has SBP weakend with red sun radiation. Superboy dies a horrible death at the hands of the one team you should NEVEr give prep in this forum. Aquaman watches on cable while green lantern makes a vacuum cleaner and sucks up what little remains of SBP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.