tell me all your thoughts on the LEAKED SCRIPT...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

katelovespirate
Allrighty, I just read it.

Lots of thoughts. I cant believe i went so long in ignorance. OMGSH.

First of all, i LOVE it. Its AMAZING. Obviously a bit rough around the edges, but it rings of T and Ts writing and will transfer to screen magnificently.

It brings me absolutely NO CLOSER to any Jack/liz, liz/will absolution... but it DID tilt me slightly back towards the Jack/Liz end of the spectrum... (not that i was rooting for Will, but it gave me a glimmer of hope.)

The missing page, IMO, contained the following exchange... Jack explained to Will that he owes Tia a debt, which centers around the fact that Tia is in love with him. Tia made him promise to stab the heart of Jones and become immortal and sail his own ship rescuing souls from the sea, in exchange for something years ago. Jack knows that Tia will likely fall out of love with him eventually (as she did with Jones) and then he will be free to sail the world forever (the ultimate freedom) Will countered with a question on Jack's feelings for Elizabeth. Considering all of Jack's reactions to and speech about Elizabeth so far in the script has been extremely positive and in line with our theories (though in a round-a-bout way) Jack confesses to Will that yes, he has indeed fallen hard for Elizabeth, but he thinks Elizabeth is still in love with Will, and will end happily ever after with Will. Will counters that he thinks Elizabeth is in love with Jack. Both men are convinced they are right. Jack makes a comment about how he has to make the choice to be forever sundered from Elizabeth. Will likes this idea.

I am very glad this exchange is taking place during a sword fight--- like the first time Will and Jack met. big grin

I think this script works positively for us, because it confirms (to some degree) that Jack really does care for Elizabeth and still wants her. This is vitally important. Cause they are NOT (if they are in their right minds) make Jack the victim of unrequited love. I am almost 60% sure of this... big grin

Will is being a total idiot, too. Why would Liz still like him?? And i totally LOVE that one convo between Will and Liz where Liz suggests she might not live up to his standards. This is true... because she doesnt WANT to anymore...

Jack is being amazing, as usual. we can guess how much he is going to take this performance and blow it out of the water. i cant even wait.

the tension between Liz and Jack is AMAZING. I cant wait.

more coming... in a minute...

evilm0nki3
i love the part when will and jack are fighting and will breaks a glass of rum and jack says something like "that was completely uncalled for" that was funnysmile

im going to read it again, its been too long and when i read it i wasn't at all thinking about jack and liz..

katelovespirate
i know i LOVE that line of Jacks!!!! its brilliant.

Liz's character has gotten WAY better in this script... she's actually getting deep and involved and smarter. its great.

katelovespirate
Also, i was doing research for school today and I came upon all this info on Greek tragedies.

This closely ties with LovelyOne's awesome theories on the heroes 12 steps.

The reason I was intrigued by the Greek ideal of the "tragic hero" was because i think Will is the character who is closest to the tragic hero.

The tragic hero is usually a generally good, heroic person with one tragic flaw. This tragic flaw in the issue that will cause their eventual downfall/reversal of fortunes.

For Will, (as with most tragic heroes) this flaw is that they are ready to lay down their life for their "personal dignity" or "rightful position in society". With Will, we all get annoyed cause he is so obsessed with honor and doing everything by the book. And THAT is the characteristic that causes ALL the problems for him.

Next, the tragic hero always makes some kind of committment to DO something. This sets of the main conflict for their character. (For antigone, it was to bury her brother, for Medea, it was to get revenge, and for Will, its the pledge to save his dad).

The thing about the tragic hero is that, though they eventually loose what they want most (and sometimes die), what happens to them is not as important as what happens in the bigger picture. They convey a positive message even though they suffer.

Which (hopefully) will be the case in 3... if Will turns out to loose Elizabeth, he will regain his honor somehow and portray a positive message of the heroism of pirates or something. lol.

Now this does not totally apply, because i do think he will succeed in setting his father free.

i also think, from the script, its possible Tia may fall out of love with Jack and switch over to Will or something, give HIM the choice to be immortal or whatever. I know, wishful thinking. lol.

Mistypirate
He Katelovespirate

I really liked the script a lot, it gaved me hope as well, I enjoyed reading your point of view It was great. But i have a question, i don't seemed to understand what Sundered means so if anyone could explain this to me i will be grateful, pardon my ignorance. embarrasment smile

katelovespirate
sundered means seperated forever...

its a desperate, romantic thing to say...

Mistypirate
Originally posted by katelovespirate
sundered means seperated forever...

its a desperate, romantic thing to say...

Thanks Katelovepirate, that all makes perfect sense

PirateDiva
OMG ThaT WaS A ToTaL TEASE!!!! Ahhhhhhh...i'm going nuts that was sooo good!! i was tense and i couldnt stop reading it!!! Wow Liz Spit in his Jacks Face.....But u know the script is sooo going to change cause Tia Dahlma is suppose to play a huge part in the Movie and she's not big on this script!!

Wow That was just insane....I dont even know where to begin!! Jack was sooo Hott as always! Will is being a total creep...which is awsome cause it drives more drama in the LOVE scenes!! and it looks like we r gonna get our wish to see a fight between Jack and will over Elizabeth!!!

Although i must say it was pretty harsh of Jack to give Liz up like that!! That was shady but i guess that was his way of getting back at her!!

And i honestly loved Jack's Hostility towards Liz when they found him in his purgatory!! That was pretty awsome!!

Of course i liked all the scenes where Will goes into Jealous mode over Jack/Liz!! It's just gonna make the getting together of JACK/LIZ all the more better!!

Mistypirate
It looks like Jack is having a hard time processing what Liz did to him @ the end of DMC. I know, he is really hostile around her, is like he still doesn't believe what she did to him, after he came back and saved them from the kraken, he is feeling despair towards her. And i love the part that she is taken captive be Sao, i love where it says that he stops her, and tells her that he feels ambivalent about the situation. What are your takes in this part? it sounds likes he is having double thoughts about letting her go. I mean he sounds sencire, thats why Liz spit in his face . And i also liked the part where it says something about Sao taking the north route because he isn't in a hurry to get back with her, after he says that he smiles at Jack, and it reads that Jack FORCES a smile, as if making you believe that Jack is having a problem with this. Any thoughts??

CaptinJackLover
I dont think Jack was ahving trouble processing it. I think he knew it was coming. And IMO it didnt look like he was forcing a smile...it looked sincere. He was actually ahppy taht she had done it.

Even though he was about to die, he was happy that Liz finally revealed her feelings for him and she didnt crae who was watching. Although most people thinkthe kiss was jsut to distract Jack while she chained him up, I htink that she WANTED to kiss him. SHe could have done it any other way and Jack even had a chance to get away so he could have stopped her from chaining him up....in a way they were both happy with what had happened....

Mistypirate
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
I dont think Jack was ahving trouble processing it. I think he knew it was coming. And IMO it didnt look like he was forcing a smile...it looked sincere. He was actually ahppy taht she had done it.

Even though he was about to die, he was happy that Liz finally revealed her feelings for him and she didnt crae who was watching. Although most people thinkthe kiss was jsut to distract Jack while she chained him up, I htink that she WANTED to kiss him. SHe could have done it any other way and Jack even had a chance to get away so he could have stopped her from chaining him up....in a way they were both happy with what had happened....

Oh don't get me wrong i completely agree with you, with the end of DMC, totally agree. big grin After that i'm talking about the leaked script, the part where she is taken hostage by Sao, the part where it reads that Jacks stops her and tells her that he feels ambialent about the situation. But i completely agree w you in everything you said. But IMO Jack is giving her a hard time, just because he is Jack

CaptinJackLover
O OOPS my bad! hehe

i totally agree with you on that! he is compleytely forcing that smile! He must be having second thought about leaving her. He doenst wnat to let her go, but he has no choice but to. He had to try and hid ehis feelings os NEITHER of them would be hurt...He probably htought that if he hid his feelings from her then she would think oh ok so he doenst love me, i guess i can just forget about him now! He didnt wnat her to still be attached to him if he was trying to let go himslef,even though he didnt really want to

sailorleo
im sorry kate...i refuse to subsrcibe to it seeing as in it they kill off norrie...

PirateDiva
Oh Of course she wanted to kiss him!! Thats no doubt....her chaining him to the mast was her excuse to kiss him!!! But man...when he said i feel Abimvalent about this...thats him maybe thinking 2wice about it! I mean he cares for her i just dont understand why he let his hostility towards her get the better of him!!

And did anyone else thing the PISTOL scene was Genious? u know the one right after they got back from the other side...where they all pointed their guns at each other...i loved that scene...it's like every man for himself and it was a mutal individually planned moment...I thoght it was awsome...i was laughing!!

There were some Pintel and Ragetti moments that had me ROFL!!!! I love those 2!!!

PirateDiva
I loved wen he came face to face with the DEAD KRACKEN 2!! I t was a sweet moment revealing a more gentle, nurturing, forgiving side of JACK!!!

I still wonder why JACK hasnt told everyone that Liz left him on the PEARL to DIE @ the END of DMC??!!!

akanai
he didn't say it cuz he's a gentleman! big grin ya know, it's not in his style, IMO. she'll feel bad because of it, and he doesn't want it big grin

the scene with dead kraken was so beautiful *___* i agree, piratediva.

PIRATES=SEX
sailor so are you gunna see the movie

LovelyOne
Originally posted by PirateDiva
I loved wen he came face to face with the DEAD KRACKEN 2!! I t was a sweet moment revealing a more gentle, nurturing, forgiving side of JACK!!!

I still wonder why JACK hasnt told everyone that Liz left him on the PEARL to DIE @ the END of DMC??!!!

cuz he was probably going to stay anyway.

and he also really admires the fact Liz did that to him..me thinks he's trying to shove his feelings down a bit.

step 10 of the hero's journey: "he has to face the consequences of gaining the elixir.".which in my opinion is Will seeing him gain her and his emotions towards Liz herself thats what he's gonna be going through throughout much of the early stages of the movie me thinks..

I'm quite relieved that from the start we dont see Jack/Liz getting on all that well because if they did it would probably mean it wouldnt end Jack/Liz..characters emotions dont start and end the same by the end of a movie/story...

LovelyOne
even Lisz's emotions towards him are a consequence because she's heading to stage 6 "tests allies and enemeys"..pretty rough time for her character..she's going to learn her true enemies..and allies..and IMO just because Jack does that to her doesnt mean its going to stay that way..because Will actually betrayed her trust too.

IMO by putting Liz on there he was keeping Will away from her, who he now see's as the villain persuing him because he gained the elixir...he thinks she' gonna be safe on there and that he's going to see her in a week

katelovespirate
the script is obviously missing stuff. not just page 55. the line of action is very broken and the line of character continuity is also pretty sketchy. overall, the story arc is choppy and skewed. you know what i mean? the rise and fall of action is all wrong.

because they are missing some crucial Jack and Liz moments, which they HAVE to put in even if they DONT plan on putting them together.

the whole 2nd movie (and lots of the first too) was focused on their witty banter. Just because its the 3rd movie doesnt mean they can just change the way characters relate to each other. Liz and Jack have barely said 2 words to each other. They cant go this far into the film without giving SOME CLUE as to what they both are feeling. the love triangle solution, whatever it may be, CANNOT be left to the last 20 minutes or it wont be credible.

and i dont know how these things work--- but is 56 pages like, what, an hour? a half hour? two hours?

it seemed like a lot to me.

lovethemtigers
I wrote this on the other thread...but I didn't like the script at all...I think it was poorly written and it didn't flow well....like the "oh Shit" parts....yeah, I did like when Liz spit in Jack's face - sort of. I just think this script was such an early version the real movie won't even closely resemble this..thank goodness. I don't like the way they reunite jack and liz....if he is hostile toward her, I hope it's just an act...cuz he looked totally turned on by what she did to him at the end of DMC. Liz seems a little hateful too - and the scenes between her and Will are a little sketchy....the overall quality of the script to me was crappy - but that's just me I guess. I don't like Norrington being killed by Bootstrap - that whole scene was out there....where are all the scenes of Jack and Liz in Chinese Garb - Sao Feng is killed kind of early in this script....I'm just not really paying too much attention to this...but again, I guess that's just me - cuz you guys seem to like it and I think it's horrible.

katelovespirate
no i agree with you, i think it reflects a VERY early draft- the kind that writers write at starbucks when they are discussing things they want to happen, playing around with ideas, seeing how many ways they can get to the same ending, that sort of thing.

i also think, since it was leaked, its likely they will change it even more.

and apparantly there are 4 versions out there right now, which the writers and johnny have all had problems with.

so this is one version out of 4, and is more of a concept sketch than anything.

there WERE parts of it i really liked! smile i like the tension between Jack and Elizabeth-- because it feels as though they are setting the stage for something big with them.

i like what they are doing with Will and sort of shading his character in.

I hated the scene when Liz saw her dad in purgatory. that was dumb.
i hated the crabs, they sound wicked cheezy.
i also didnt like Norrie's death AT ALL. Bootstrap's character doesnt match up with how they have him written.

But all the humor--- the drawing of the pistols and pointing them at everyone--- the bidding war--- these are all super funny ideas that i liked. and i liked the bit about the green flash, and i liked how Liz gets to sing at the beginning.

i really think when they say broad burshstrokes, we are going to see a few lines carry through, and the idea of Will turning a bit bad, Jack trading Liz, Liz being mistaken for Calypso-- those kinds of things will carry over into the final draft.

i dont know, thats just me. my original feeling upon reading it (despite not liking some parts and the feeling of how incomplete it was) was that the 3rd movie is going to be FABULOUS and i CANT WAIT to see it!!!!! big grin

LovelyOne
yes but the very early draft script for PotC 1..is pretty similar in terms of events and dialogue to the actual movie itself...which is why I worry.

BUT the themes were slightly different..it was very Jack/Liz orientated...but the Will/Liz parts were pretty close to the final movie

lovethemtigers
okay....well. if this script is close to the final script...well, then I guess that's it...Jack mirrors Davy Jones...as the clues from DMC warn us..but sometimes we chose to ignore....Jack is going to carve his heart out and become the captain of the Flying Dutchman......

OMG I hope not...what a horrible way for it to end for Captain Jack.....unrequited love from a young missy....NO WAY. Now that would be hard for the audience to accept...I would rather Jack reject Elizabeth and go on his way with the two whores then cut his heart out because Elizabeth doesn't love him and resemble Davy Jones

.....Okay, Let Will have Liz....Jack Sparrow must leave as he entered Movie 1 - a carefree, swashbuckling Pirate. Long live Jack Sparrow....forget Elizabeth. I've changed me mind girlies.....I don't want Jack Sparrow to get Elizabeth...

now that would be great...Elizabeth being the victim of unrequited love from Jack...maybe she'll carve her heart out and become the captain of the Flying Dutchman...I'd rather see that then let it be Jack.

Okay still typing randomnly.....my mind is so full of random thoughts on this crazy trilogy...i don't know which way to turn anymore.

I think I've just abandoned the Liz/Jack Ship, mates....

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
okay....well. if this script is close to the final script...well, then I guess that's it...Jack mirrors Davy Jones...as the clues from DMC warn us..but sometimes we chose to ignore....Jack is going to carve his heart out and become the captain of the Flying Dutchman......

OMG I hope not...what a horrible way for it to end for Captain Jack.....unrequited love from a young missy....NO WAY. Now that would be hard for the audience to accept...I would rather Jack reject Elizabeth and go on his way with the two whores then cut his heart out because Elizabeth doesn't love him and resemble Davy Jones

.....Okay, Let Will have Liz....Jack Sparrow must leave as he entered Movie 1 - a carefree, swashbuckling Pirate. Long live Jack Sparrow....forget Elizabeth. I've changed me mind girlies.....I don't want Jack Sparrow to get Elizabeth...

now that would be great...Elizabeth being the victim of unrequited love from Jack...maybe she'll carve her heart out and become the captain of the Flying Dutchman...I'd rather see that then let it be Jack.

Okay still typing randomnly.....my mind is so full of random thoughts on this crazy trilogy...i don't know which way to turn anymore.

laughing For now anyways....in another hour or two i'll probably be searching for a floatation device to reel me back in...and want a rope thrown to me so I can jump back on board...but I am serious when I say, I'd rather Jack be footloose and fancy free then end up like Davy Jones....

LovelyOne
LMAO

katelovespirate

dont abandon ship, dear!!! sniff sniff.. we need you!!!! we cant bring this ship into port all by our onesy, savvy?

keep the faith!!!!!!!!! Jacks jumping in to save you and bring you back to the ship!!!! lol

katelovespirate
also, i think its worth saying, there are a LOT of moments in that leaked script (which we shouldnt take too seriously) with major Liz and Jack tension as far as Liz and Jack looking at each other, studying each other's reactions, that sort of thing.

i dont think this script makes it clear there will be a Liz/Will ending AT ALL... if anything, this script gave me some major hope that Jack and Liz actually do stand a chance.

so if themes are continuing, it might actually be a good.

but the script they are using now might be so entirely different from this one that we will be shocked and amazed. ya know? we know there has to be a Sao Feng, a dragon lady, a Jack's dad. We know that Liz dresses up in Asian attire at some point- and Jack may as well. We are somewhat sure that Governor Swann dies. Other than that, we know NOTHING for sure.

i am still going to love the movie whichever way it ends up, but if i had to guess from the leaked script, i would actually think it was going more towards Liz/Jack.

tee_pirategirl
I loved the script too!!! I mean yeah it was really really rough but it was just the first draft but I really liked the humor...also I was really worried about how jack would make his entrance..yeah I didn't like the crabs so much..to cheesy(although I did like how jack said that makes his tourment complete) but anyways I was worried they would find jack dead on the black pearl and that would have been just WEAK just too WEAK..you know the infamouse captain jack sparrow all dead and then coming to life again with more than a dozen pairs of eyes staring at him...I know it sounds wierd but I feel like the "I-have-control-over-everything-I-don't-need-you" entrance is better than the"you-saved-me" entrance...anyhow..I heard that on the blank page jack tells will that whoever stabs davvy jons's heart will become the new captain of the flying dutchman and that's why jack never stabbed it in the first place....

katelovespirate
which also MEANS THAT JACK WAS TRYING TO PROTECT WILL!!!!!!

when Jack stopped Will from stabbing the heart, he knew he would then have to become the new captain of the flying dutchman... SOOOOO Jack was really saving Will from that fate when he stopped him.

LovelyOne
what when he smacked him around the head? lol

katelovespirate
no, on the island when he whipped out his sword and stopped Will from stabbing the heart. lol

LovelyOne
yeah thats true!!

also he had the most honorable cuase there...he wanted to stop the Kraken because a kraken loose in the sea with no master is dangerous for him and everyone else with him...and millions of other men on the sea...Will knows this..and does he care?

tee_pirategirl
yeah..totally agre on that cause if he'd let will stab the heart WILL would be the captain and then jack could get him to stop the kraken from attacking but what jack did wasn't selfish it was one of the most selfless acts EVER...if will stabed the heart...jack would get the girl (but only AFTER he made will have the kraken of the hunt and he would make sure will nver finds out about he and liz being together) his ship and his freedom but instead he stopped him and then offers to stab the heart..don't you LOVE this man?

calypso
Sorry to be off topic, but I posted "Pix & Interviews" last night and alot have looked at it, but if you have looked at the thumbs up pix of Jack
does anybody notice anything strange.

Again I am sorry, but I am impatient lol....

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
yeah..totally agre on that cause if he'd let will stab the heart WILL would be the captain and then jack could get him to stop the kraken from attacking but what jack did wasn't selfish it was one of the most selfless acts EVER...if will stabed the heart...jack would get the girl (but only AFTER he made will have the kraken of the hunt and he would make sure will nver finds out about he and liz being together) his ship and his freedom but instead he stopped him and then offers to stab the heart..don't you LOVE this man?

wow this is great stuff girls...see..Jack is the hero...he once again protects Stupid Bloody Will and Stupid Bloody Will doesn't even realize it...Jack knows all...he always has a plan and that plan is to protect everyone, but everyone sees it as selfish...because of the way Jack does it, SAvvy???? I do love this man....I do....

Oh, and Kate...I might jump ship more often if it means Jack is coming to rescue me.... smile

PirateDiva
wow this is great stuff girls...see..Jack is the hero...he once again protects Stupid Bloody Will and Stupid Bloody Will doesn't even realize it...Jack knows all...he always has a plan and that plan is to protect everyone, but everyone sees it as selfish...because of the way Jack does it, SAvvy???? I do love this man....I do....

Oh, and Kate...I might jump ship more often if it means Jack is coming to rescue me.... smile

Ya Jack has never really put anyone in danger!! He does always have a plan...he doesnt do things without a plan....everything Jack does has a reason....everything!! Hmmmmm....he would never really put Liz in danger!! In Pirates 3 something needs to happen in the sense that Liz gets harmed in someway and Jack gets outraged and kills the guy who did it! I dont know....

i'm just talking in thoughts right now there is just 2 much i want to say but my Brain is not processing it...lol...i have a presentation in school in likea an Hour...but im here doing this instead...GOD IMA SOOO OBSESSED!!! LOL!!

katelovespirate
no i agree... i vote for some major liz/jack sacrificial saving of each other in 3.

if Liz follows Sao's advice and goes to the pirate council, she will run into Jack AND his father there... that should prove interesting. perhaps that will cue all the great liz/jack scenes we are so desperately looking forward to.

i do think that after trading her (even though we KNOW Jack trusts her and thinks she is capable of escaping Sao... it really is sort of a compliment, in a way) Jack needs to make it up to Liz in some way... perhaps by saving her from something else, confessing his undying love, that sort of thing.

lovethemtigers, Jack will always be here to swim out and save you. but every time you jump ship, you forfeit your share of rum for the day. lol.

i am SO ANXIOUS. lol. i wish they would accidentally leak the REST of the early draft script so we could tear it apart and wonder how close it will be to the filmed version. LOL.

why does filming keep getting pushed back? have they found an ending they like yet?

WHY DONT WE HAVE A MOLE IN PRODUCTION FOR US?~!?!?

PirateDiva
I Know i dont even really think that Johnny, Gore, The writers or anyone know whats really going to happen...i dont think they know in which direction they want to take the story yet! i mean im sure they are aware of the growing fan base of Jack and Liz...so know i think they are stuck in that predicament of what can we do to make everyone HAPPY!!!!

katelovespirate
haha well they CANT make everyone happy... no matter what they do they are going to disappoint and probably anger a good portion of the fan base.

and i dont know, but i doubt they would plan an ending purely around audience interaction. i get the feeling it hinges almost COMPLETELY on what Gore, the writers, and Johnny work out... and then get approved by Disney (who at this point will probably approve whatever they throw at them). I think T and T are mainly going to Gore with ideas, and Gore is either liking them or not liking them. Then, if Gore likes them, he talks to Johnny. lol. i dont know. i wish they would come over and talk to US about it.

i really wish we knew someone working on this... just to give us some hints or confirm stuff for us. does anyone know anyone??? lol

PIRATES=SEX
no i agree with you, i think it reflects a VERY early draft- the kind that writers write at starbucks when they are discussing things they want to happen, playing around with ideas, seeing how many ways they can get to the same ending, that sort of thing.

i also think, since it was leaked, its likely they will change it even more.

and apparantly there are 4 versions out there right now, which the writers and johnny have all had problems with.

so this is one version out of 4, and is more of a concept sketch than anything.

there WERE parts of it i really liked! smile i like the tension between Jack and Elizabeth-- because it feels as though they are setting the stage for something big with them.

i like what they are doing with Will and sort of shading his character in.

I hated the scene when Liz saw her dad in purgatory. that was dumb.
i hated the crabs, they sound wicked cheezy.
i also didnt like Norrie's death AT ALL. Bootstrap's character doesnt match up with how they have him written.

But all the humor--- the drawing of the pistols and pointing them at everyone--- the bidding war--- these are all super funny ideas that i liked. and i liked the bit about the green flash, and i liked how Liz gets to sing at the beginning.

i really think when they say broad burshstrokes, we are going to see a few lines carry through, and the idea of Will turning a bit bad, Jack trading Liz, Liz being mistaken for Calypso-- those kinds of things will carry over into the final draft.

i dont know, thats just me. my original feeling upon reading it (despite not liking some parts and the feeling of how incomplete it was) was that the 3rd movie is going to be FABULOUS and i CANT WAIT to see it!!!!! big grin

So far the only things from the leaked script that will happen in the movie is the one scene where jack is running back in forth on the boat rocking it.

katelovespirate
no- the bargaining scene with Will, Jack, Barbossa, Liz and Sao Feng is already shot. The scene from the beginning with Liz singing is already shot.

actually, i believe all the chow yun scenes are done completely at this point, except for pick-ups, because of his schedule.

and on his blog, TR was rambling about the POTC chess set he wanted made, and he immediately put down Elizabeth and Jack as Queen and King. He put Tia as the evil Queen, along with Jones. He put Will as a bishop. LOL.

PIRATES=SEX
OH you guys we are so freaking smart i bet nobody at the kttc forums have put together piece like we have.

We keep making very educated assumptions about how the movie will be.

Will/Liz shipper need to get over it because if there is a mole that is for Disney going to all our forums and reading our thought than they know that somethings gunna happen if it ends up Liz/will , we will all have a sit in lol.

I mean seriously which sounds better

willabeth
or
sparrabeth

PIRATES=SEX
no- the bargaining scene with Will, Jack, Barbossa, Liz and Sao Feng is already shot. The scene from the beginning with Liz singing is already shot.

actually, i believe all the chow yun scenes are done completely at this point, except for pick-ups, because of his schedule.

and on his blog, TR was rambling about the POTC chess set he wanted made, and he immediately put down Elizabeth and Jack as Queen and King. He put Tia as the evil Queen, along with Jones. He put Will as a bishop. LOL. OH thank you i didnt know that kate.

sailorleo
Originally posted by PIRATES=SEX
sailor so are you gunna see the movie

well dur! but if god forbid anything happens to norringtom ya'll we be spiritualy with me holding my hand...right? *sniff*

PIRATES=SEX
Originally posted by sailorleo
well dur! but if god forbid anything happens to norringtom ya'll we be spiritualy with me holding my hand...right? *sniff* Ofcorse
we will be!!!!!

katelovespirate
LOL....

i think Norrie is really hott in the leaked script. i dont know if they will kill him off or not, but the fact that he sacrifices his all important position for Elizabeth is just so beautiful. he's such a good man. out of the three men, i would venture to say he deserves her most, though of course Jack will get her. LOL. big grin im so positive today. its amazing.

sailorleo
gosh norrie just...gah there's no words to describe him *is in daze*

LovelyOne
DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORRINGTON DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 2guns blowup

sailorleo
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!! STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *smacks gun away*

LovelyOne
norrington ---> chair

sailorleo
*cries* stop it, stop it, STOP ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!

Mistypirate
Originally posted by LovelyOne
DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORRINGTON DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 2guns blowup

LMFAO, THAT WAS SOO MEAN SPIRITED, BUT IT MADE ME laughing

sailorleo
neh!!!!!! Stop with the dying!

LovelyOne
norrington ---> chair

photo <----- Me

OK I'll stop..I prefer him over Will.

sailorleo
yay! thank you!

Mistypirate
Let's kill Will instead

giljotiini

God i'm soo evil, let me stop.

LovelyOne
RIP Will

rip

RIP Norrington

rip

Mistypirate
RIP Will

rip

RIP Norrington

rip

LOL

THEY SHOULD MAKE A MOVIE NAMED

KILL WILL AND KILL NORI

LovelyOne
LMFAO^^^^ yea!

laughing out loud

Smaky2511
Hey, I'm new here!

Anyways, I think it sounded like Jack traded Elizabeth because he was hurt by what she previously said. Will accuses her of loving Jack, and she said there was nothing between them. I think Jack was just sad that she said that, so he retaliated by taking Barbossa's suggestion and trading her.

By the way, I love the sword fight scene between Will and Jack. Even though Will is uh, supposedly, a better fighter than him, I bet Jack could kick his butt.

PirateDiva
WoW Mistypirate and Lovely One....u guys just had me ROFL.....that was HILARIOUS!!! LOL...Too FuNNY I Thank YoU for making me laugh!!!

Mistypirate
WoW Mistypirate and Lovely One....u guys just had me ROFL.....that was HILARIOUS!!! LOL...Too FuNNY I Thank YoU for making me laugh!!!

You are very much welcome big grin

sailorleo
at the expense of me and norrie *sniff*

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Smaky2511
Hey, I'm new here!

Anyways, I think it sounded like Jack traded Elizabeth because he was hurt by what she previously said. Will accuses her of loving Jack, and she said there was nothing between them. I think Jack was just sad that she said that, so he retaliated by taking Barbossa's suggestion and trading her.

By the way, I love the sword fight scene between Will and Jack. Even though Will is uh, supposedly, a better fighter than him, I bet Jack could kick his butt.

Thats what I thought when I read It, I think that Jack being the way he is, IMO it looks like he wants to get her back. I wouldn't be surprised to hear Jack say, "now we are leveled". I don't know if you remember reading it in the script, but that was what she told Jack when they found him in the purgatory. Oh and another thing, Elizabeth says to Will that there is nothing between them, that doesn't make any sense. If she
doesn't have any feelings for Jack, she could have told Will, I don't have any feelings for him, " I don't love " Jack I love Will. I mean we know that there's nothing between them just yet. But how does she really feels?

LovelyOne
EXACTLY i thought it was that and then the W/E people at KTTC told me I was wrong they made out that Jack was being an *******..when it was clearly Will and Liz being the bastards of the situation..Will and his and his selfishness Liz and her annoying denial..IMO yeah it hurt him I agree..

she has feelings for Jack but I dont think they are love...YET

LovelyOne
I do feel really sorry for Norrie at the end of movie 1..I dont really want him to die..Will can though because IMO he has no purpose anymore

katelovespirate
i dont want norrie to die either. he's one of my favs. but hey, think of it this way--- he gets to turn good again, and you will get to see a lot of him! maybe Liz will round things out and give him a nice kiss before he dies as well.

i ahree about Jack trading Liz. I also think it has something to do with the fact that Jack does NOT want to be outwitted by the whelp... Here Will has arranged this secret tradeoff (involving poor Jack, who just came back from the dead, and now they are going to kill him AGAIN)... and Jack's like, no way, i died once I'm not doing THAT again.

plus, i honestly think he has faith in Elizabeth, that she is clever enough to avoid being used by Sao Feng. She tricked the legendary Captain Jack Sparrow after all. She's a true pirate... she can hold her own. SHe always acts so WEAK when Will is around, when we all know its no big deal, she's clearly going to get out of the scrape fine. I think Jack is pretty confident as well.
But it DEFINATELY evens the score between them.

LovelyOne
yeah but that cant be right katelovespirate about him wanting to get Liz back to make things even..because he doesnt like the thought of being beaten by a woman because thats the very thing hthat makes him so infatuated with her..thats why she's on his mind at the end of movie 1 and during movie 2...that betrayal on the beach "why is the rum always gone"..because he met his match..he sees her as his equal..she is the only one he willingly shares his compass with etc.the one he lets his guard down with..because he's found an equal..not someone below him and not someone above him..so he's not intimidated by her so he doesnt put on his act of "oh I'm so great" and he's not feeling superior either.lol so he doesnt put on his act to try and intimidate her..he' just Jack when he's around her...he respects her hence the fact he's not forward with her in the movie.

the peas in the pod scene says it all when it comes to what Jack things of Liz betraying him.he admires it so when we see him again after the betrayal..he's probably totally in love with her then she basically cold shoulders him..thats GOTTA hurt sad..

PIRATES=SEX
yeah but that cant be right katelovespirate about him wanting to get Liz back to make things even..because he doesnt like the thought of being beaten by a woman because thats the very thing hthat makes him so infatuated with her..thats why she's on his mind at the end of movie 1 and during movie 2...that betrayal on the beach "why is the rum always gone"..because he met his match..he sees her as his equal..she is the only one he willingly shares his compass with etc.the one he lets his guard down with..because he's found an equal..not someone below him and not someone above him..so he's not intimidated by her so he doesnt put on his act of "oh I'm so great" and he's not feeling superior either.lol so he doesnt put on his act to try and intimidate her..he' just Jack when he's around her...he respects her hence the fact he's not forward with her in the movie.

the peas in the pod scene says it all when it comes to what Jack things of Liz betraying him.he admires it so when we see him again after the betrayal..he's probably totally in love with her then she basically cold shoulders him..thats GOTTA hurt sad.. omg YOU ARE SO TOTTALY CORRECT THANK YOU FOR POSTING THAT ily

LovelyOne
thanks lol..it explains why he is like that when he sees the dead Kraken..he met his match with that too. He respects it for that.

lovethemtigers
You guys - is the leaked script really that close to the real movie....okay listening to ya'll talk about it....it sounds a little better...I like the idea of trading Liz because he is hurt by her "there's nothing between us"...and to one up Will and because he knows Elizabeth can hold her own. I don't want Norrington to die..I like him...but no kiss from Elizabeth..the only man I want her kissing is Jack. I like the sword fight between Will and Jack...yeah, Will's suppose to be the better swordsman..but Jack always holds his own...plus he is so hot and he IS Captain Jack Sparrow, savvy? So i bet he wins....

Gosh, the trilogy is driving me crazy...I just hope AWE is as exciting and as hot as DMC....PLEASE Disney - Gore, Ted, Terry, Jerry, Johnny - give us what we want...Liz and Jack Forever...

lovethemtigers
But what about the Davy Jones thingy and Tia....and the chinese garb that both Liz and Jack have on???? Why does it seem like Sao Feng dies early on....still don't like the scene of a crazed Bootstrap Bill killing Norrington....hopefully that was scratched....

LovelyOne
I think the Sao Feng thing might be true because of the heart overshadowing Elizabeth..and the fact we basically see the sao feng situation happen with the heart at the end of movie 2..but alot of the other stuff seems a bit crappy I agree.

remember what Vogler says at the beginning of the story the characters current state is not their true one. IMO the writers of PotC have ended DMC on a specific step for each character. By the end of DMC..they have all have at least willingly crossed the first threshold of their true adventure and each has ended it where they are going to enter a step of emotional hardship the second we see them again in movie 3..but it wont stay that way at all IMO

even when the hero has the prize he still ahs to face the consequences of all he did to get there..so its gonna be the Kraken..which we have already seen..its gonna be Will, its going to be Liz and her own emotions because she has only just accepted she has feelings for Jack by the end of movie 2..and of course Jack himself and his own emotions which we see in the script (of its real that is)

IMO he puts her on there without really thinking properly he's pissed off at Will and to top it off Liz shows "no care towards him"..She's obviously only saying that because Will is present but Jack is hurt by both her and Will so he screws Will over by stopping him having Liz and the pearl..and he also kinda gets Liz back for only JUST hurting him right then and there..he was in no way hurt before..he was all the more infatuated with her. After just being hurt in movie 3 doing this to her is almost as if he's saying: "fine then! I'll betray you and cold shoulder YOU too! see how you like it"

He thinks he's going to see her again and IMO he thinks she can handle himself around sao Feng cuz she's a pirate at heart..LOL just wait till he realizes she's missing from Sao Feng's ship(kidnaped by Norrie and the EITC which we actually seehappen to the heart).His reaction to the heart being missing from where he thought it was safe implies how he's going to feel once he realizes Liz is missing under exactly the same circumstances.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3XJoUGvls0

lovethemtigers
yeah but when do they get wear the Pirate Gear? I got a little frustrated reading the leaked script....where is Elizabeth? I know Norrie and Beckett show up? Is she now a captive of Becketts?

LovelyOne
LOL i dunno...

Norrie and the EITC attack the ship and take her prisoner..thats all I know..also Sao Feng dies so he's not a love interest for Liz lol

that picture of Jack in a Chinese looking clothes was a confirmed fake BTW

I think Liz actually does get dressed up in them *cough* jabber the fat ass hut/Leia *cough*

-----------

Also something interesting about the scene where the JoD smashes..its all sand and Jack searches frantically though it "where is the thump thump?"

Liz was supposed to be dropped of on a beach called "ship wreck cove"..JoD..sand? Jack searching frantically though it?

He's gonna do something similar at shipwreck cove IMO..where is Elizabeth?? EEEK! LIZZIE I NEED YOU IN MY ARMS!

calypso
I have kind of gone back and forth on the W/E vs. J/E and I think that I have come to the conclusion that Will finally stabs the heart and becomes Captain of the Flying Dutchman and leaves Liz behind.

Now, Lizzy totally messed over Norington in COTBP when she agreed to accept his proposal on the Dauntless. She even acknowledes her duplicity to Jack in the "peas in a pod" scene when she told Jack she noticed he did not tell Norrington about the curse and Jack responded he noticed she didn't either. She then told Jack, "If I had, he wouldn't have gone." Jack's reply, "You could have gotten him drunk".

This shows her pirate self and Jerry, T/T, and Gore all cut the scene and IMO they wanted to build a tremendous, thunderous climax for DMC with her pursuing a kiss with Jack. When he tells everyone to abandon ship, everyone is getting in the long boat, but Liz. As she turns, she cocks that left eyebrow and looks at Jack in a very determined way. I think she was thinking that he had to stay on the Pearl and she was going to make sure he did and she duped him too with the kiss.

So far she has duped any man interested in her except for Will. According to T/T this is not a movie about pirates, IT IS A PIRATE MOVIE. So what better way to keep the interest going than to PIRATE our feelings.

I predict Liz won't wind up with anyone at the end of AWE.

LovelyOne
thats one strong prediction..but IMO it would be a crap ending...whats the point of seeing Jack fall in love with someone and then not ending up with her?

remember the EITC are taking over the world..the time for pirates is nearly over.

They totally cut that IMO because it would be like..Ok so why is she not with Jack at the end of CotBP?..so why have they now added in this whole aspect into movie 2?

IMO the Peas in a pod scene just shows you that Jack is smitten with her because he's met his match..and she then says she's a smart man but she doesn't trust him..he then says "peas in a pod" and she is totally lost in his eyes here" IMO thats all the symbolism one needs Jack is going to be in love with her, she's going to be a bit iffy..but when she realizes they belong?..she's going to become lost in the world of Jack sparrow..IMO anyway lol

tee_pirategirl
I totally agree lovelyone TOTALLY..plus I don't think liz is a prisoner of becket's now cause I thought in the script she went on and boarded withought norri

LovelyOne
thanks smile..she does bump into norrington on the ship that kidaped her from Sao

Jack is so hurt by what she said IMO the "evidence" of his hurt is where he knocks Will out with the oar whilst he tries to get into the boat( symbolizes the pearl) and take the heart(Liz) in movie 2..Jack takes the heart which was next to his own and puts it into the jar of dirt and treats it as "leverage" but he thinks its safe and just WAIT till he see's that Liz isn't safe in movie 3..I cant wait to see him behave in a similar way when he realizes liz is missing lmao laughing out loud

calypso
I know Jack has flirted with her and teased her and watched to see how he could turn her on her head, but she is also the only woman we have seen who has not slapped him. IMO he is in AWE of her as a pirate and the fact she is a woman is just a bonus. I think she is a game to him to see if he can suck her in and when she went back for that almost second kiss and he grinned at her, he knew he had her. I just don't think he is really in love with her as much as he is fascinated by her develpment into a pirate, and a female pirate at that. She is very different than AnnaMaria, because she has a soft/feminine side as well as a steely/determined side and it just blows him away. He hasn't met anyone like her before. That's what HE does for me.

And I agree about the crap ending. I like the ending I came up with in one of the other threads where they wind up back in England.

LovelyOne
no the man is infatuaded with her. Ted elliot even said it.his compass was pointing to her and from her. His main problem in the movie was making her an obligation in his life or not it was his fear..and he overcame it and decided to make her one..and just look at how brave he became by the end.

Tia even says to Jack "aye Jack sparrow does not know what he wants, or do know but are loath(worried) to claim it as your own"

she's not talking about the chest because he's not worried about claiming that..he's worried about making Liz a partner in his life..he's scared to.

Naome Harris said that her character has the ability to look into peoples true heart's desires..

so yeah..Jack is desiring Lizzie very much so..and he wants to love her but is afraid IMO..so Tia helps him out and yes he takes her on in life by the end of movie 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CejABfbOCxg

katelovespirate
BTW guys, at the end of the leaked script portion, Norrie has set Liz and her asian crew free and put them on their boat and they are on their way to the pirate council... meaning Liz WILL probably show up at Ship Wreck Cove, unless something happens to prevent her from getting there. IMO, she will... because there is meant to be a scene between her, Jack, and Grant Sparrow... and Grant is going to Shipwreck Cove for the Pirate Brethran meeting.

Calypso, i think your argument is valid. I think it would be a kind of interesting ending if Liz ended up alone... as a pirate... but adventurously close to Jack and Will. I dont necessarily think Jack and Liz HAVE to be all couple-y at the end of 3.... just throw in a sex scene and imply that they are going to be pirates together... ya know? does that make sense? anyhow, i get what you are saying.

Tia describes herself (and Liz) as "changing". We see this in both of them. Tia loved Jones and made him immortal, and then stopped loving him and loved tons of other people. Right now we get the impression she loves Jack, but her roving eye is already moving towards Will.

Liz is similar. She seriously considers marrying Norrington (and according to the writers, though it was to save Will, by the time she got back to port royal at the end of 1 she was fed up with pirates and in need of some stability, which Norrie provided her), and then switched to Will, and now her feelings are being swayed by Jack. She's obviously changing.

and any way you slice it, in the stupid leaked script (that is probably mostly wrong) Jack IS not too happy that Liz sent him to his doom. Yeah he's glad she's a pirate, but i still hold that he was slightly pissed that she did that to him... that she put Will over Him to save, ya know?

LovelyOne
he's probably not happy because she showed "no emotion" towards him when she first meets him again...as in he risked his life to save hers and she doesn't care..yeah I would be pissed off too. It makes no sense if he was just pissed off with her for betraying him after smiling like that at the end of DMC for her betraying him...and it also makes no sense of the fact that the very reason he admires the woman and is infatuated with her IS because she betrayed him on the beach...even Ted elliot says that

something is fishy about this draft script..the only solid thing IMO is the sao feng kidnap

ship wreck cove scene might have happened before Liz gets set free?

katelovespirate
no, liz is definately going to ship wreck cove.

yeah i think the showing no emotion is a big deal too. what we cant see in the script is all the facial reaction and body language and stuff. its gonna be intense.

most of the scenes will be completely re-done, but its been confirmed that most of the sao feng scenes are set in stone, as well as the first scene with Liz singing, and the bargaining scene where Jack trades Liz.

they had to kill of Sao relatively early cause of his filming schedules. lol.

LovelyOne
I'm going to think that in the final script she does'nt get set free..and she doesnt show up...because movie 2 was shot long after this draft script was written and the heart in the movie implies that she is not returned to Jack..I think the final script for AWE was probably written and certain things changed before DMC was shot, because what happens with that heart really does follow what happens to Liz to a tee it seems..and she's not going to be where Jack thinks she is.."she's in a sack with the EITC"..thats what the final thing with the heart in movie 2 implies..

Ragetti even suggests that she's the heart when she does that thump thump in her face

calypso
I read where Keith Richards was so drunk that Gore had to hold his ankles to steady him when they did the filming. Can't be too much to his part. I bet Jack is relating something to Liz about his past life and Poppa jumps up like a pop up on web cites. Kind of fuzzy around the edges and in an oval shape.

Don't get me wrong, I love the J/E shipper, but I just don't think they will let J/E end together.

LovelyOne
I think they will. Because Jack already has her as a reward on the 12 steps and this means he has to return home with her after a few more hardships to face in terms of villains and consequences of gaining her.

Liz is going through something pretty similar with Jack..hers is just taking twice as long.

all you have to look at is their successful techniques with every other movie T&T write about a rogue and a female..the rogue ends up with the at first reluctant "princess" after following those 12 steps..the rogue also learns that he doesnt have to be all on his own anymore

Zorro
Shrek
Aladdin

they know what they are doing..and Liz leaving with no set elixir? it will make no sense..Jack leaving with no set elixir?..which BTW appears to be allowing someone in his life to love..I dont see any other theme raised with his character in the story except for the battle of making someone an obligation in his life...and the story isn't over yet.

the only one I see with Elizabeth is the battle of allowing Jack in her life as a man/partner

T&T said all the closure you need is in DMC in terms of where the characters will end the trilogy..and I dont get the feeling that Liz wants to be on her own with no man..all she's thinking of is getting Jack back in her life for good...Jack dies knowing he wants this woman in his life "desiring her all the more" after betraying him (junior novel for DMC)..all will cares about is his dad..he's gonna betray both Jack's and Liz's trust to get that pearl..Its obvious where each character's heart truly lies by the end of DMC..and Lizzie's isnt being on her own.

nuff said laughing out loud

calypso
If she is kidnapped by EITC and Norrington, maybe that's the bargain she makes with Norrington. Don't kill Jack & Will and I will marry you. That would be a big twist of an ending.

katelovespirate
eh, i dont know who she will end up with. lol. i dont think there's any way to be sure.

and it has been confirmed that Liz goes to shipwreck cove. whether she gets kidnapped by the EITC before, or after, or during, or what, we dont know. but they said she goes there for the meeting with the pirate brethran, so she will see Jack there, if he shows up. lol. and she has her own ship at this point, which is an interesting development.

katelovespirate
Originally posted by calypso
If she is kidnapped by EITC and Norrington, maybe that's the bargain she makes with Norrington. Don't kill Jack & Will and I will marry you. That would be a big twist of an ending.

no, she was already captured by Norrie and dutchman, but he let her go and then was killed himself for letting them all go. it was a heroic thing for him to do.

LovelyOne
Elton John said it best and IMO both characters Liz and Jack need to listen to the man!! crank up th radio!

"there's a time for everyone
If they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope
moves us all in turn
There's a rhyme and reason
to the wild out doors
When the heart of this star-crossed(unlucky) voyager
Beats in time with yours

even rogues/voyagers need love to make more sense of the world they currently live in..so iMO Jack having this whole theme of realizing love is what makes sense in his life and then him ending on his lonesome??

nopies..I don't buy it lol

LovelyOne
yeah katelovespirate big grin she goes there but when? did they confirm when she goes ther in the story?

they may go there more than once..

and the closure is there in DMC..emotional statements were made and even concluded .and what was the thing we all thought was going to happen before we even really got into this movie like we are now? Most of us left it thinking Jack and Liz should be together did we not?..and most of us were convinced Will cared more for his dad then Liz

seems like the 1 billion raised at the box office suggets the audience knew this too..Jack/Liz should be together.

closure baby big grin

Star wars basically ended exactly the same..it was a cliff hanger but it left on an obvious statement Hans/Leia..luke/Father

calypso
Tell me about the Ragette thing again.

In COTBP Liz is in the hold of the ship with Will and she says "what kind of man kills another for a ship" Will answers "a pirate".

T/T have already said that Will was their idea of a pirate for a pirate movie. I wonder if these words will replay in different characters as Will tries to take the Pearl from Jack.

LovelyOne
exactly Will is turning into one lol..but IMO its not one Liz is going to like. Jack never really did that..he always planned ahead so no one would face certain death when he was making negotaitons..and when they did die it really was a mistake...Liz is feeling bad for what she did to Jack..and IMO she wont ever do that to him again..the characters need to learn how they feel about each other in one way or another..and this was liz's leson..dont betray to death the ones you care deeply forlaughing out loud cuz it hurts like a biatch later on..Jack realised it too when he was leaving her on the pearl..it huurrrtttsss

Will however?? Doesnt seem to mind about hurting Jack or Liz's feelings by betraying Jack to death...cuz he doesnt care about them as much as his father.

LovelyOne
IMO trading Liz over to Sao feng is Jack's second lesson: "stop treating the people you care deeply for like leverage when things dont go your way..because although you think you are being smart and you will see her again...you can never be too certain.and its going to HURT if something happens to her..Jackies gonna learn it IMO

katelovespirate
the script doesnt talk about what Elizabeth feels when Will trades (or is planning to trade) Jack back to Sao Feng for the Pearl. does she understand why he did it, or is she angry at him?

LovelyOne, i like your line of thinking, but i think they aren't there yet. For example, I dont think Liz has completely fallen for Jack yet. I think its a definate possibility to happen in 3, if Jack does something wonderful for her or something.

the thing is, Jack is going to see Elizabeth again before Will does. Because Elizabeth now has her own ship, a crew, and a command from Sao Feng to go to Ship Wreck Cove, where she will meet with people who can help her avenge her father.

Will, meanwhile, has escaped from the brig and sent messages to the enemy. So at this point, he is going to team up with Jones or the EITC, to try and lead them to Jack. Will doesnt go to SHip Wreck Cove... at least, not for the council meeting.

LovelyOne
I dont think she has fallen for Jack yet either. She's only accepted her feelings for him(first threshold) where as before the very act of chaining him up was her denial of those feelings that had previously escalated to the "danger level"(when Jack came back)..the god like shot to me resembles exactly where Lizzies feelings for Jack are in that scene.."sky high"

She's now at least taken him as an obligation in life before movie 2 ends but its no where near love yet I agree..what I was saying is that Jack/Liz will probably learn to love/care deeply for eachother..although I think Jack is already there personally...he fought that little demon

Told Ya will was going to see Jack as his worst enemy and Jack is going to see him as a villain

Jack ended around step 10 (consequences for gaining the reward..often the villain follows the hero

Will ended movie 2 around step 7

"preparing to enter the lair of the his greatest enemy to gain the reward"..which ISNT LIZZIE..its his dadda big grin

IMO he now sees Jack as his greatest enemy..and singapore is Jack's "lair" really

Kinda disturbing to me that Will now sees Jack as his worst enemy..it usually means the one they are going to try and defeat no matter what.

So Jack is going to have a villain persuing him because he "stole" Elzabeth..and now all of a sudden Will is heading into the lair of his greatest enemy??....eeeeeeeeek

PirateDiva
Hey Lovely One....just curious i noticed that a lot of ur theories are based on the "peas in a pod scene"...but that scene is a deleted scene in the 1st movie...Did i miss something? i mean isnt there a reson why they decided to cut it from the final movie? should we really be paying attention to the deleted scene?

LovelyOne
IMO its the theme they were planning to add in but if they did it would draw attention away from their set ending: will/Liz..If I saw that in there I would be like..Ok so why have they ended Will/Liz when these two are peas in a pod?

now they have added the theme in movie 2

Will/Liz ending? I dont think so.

Also this peas in a pod scene explains why he is smiling at Elizabeth when she betrays him at the end of DMC

It also explains why Jack says "why is the rum always gone?" Its the reason why he is infatuaded/admired with her..because she is his equal. She's not his superior and she's not his inferior..she is level with him and thus he can be himself around her and feel at ease..

he's not feeling indimidated and he's not feeling better than her so this is why we dont see typical forward Jack when it comes to her. he respects her as he respects himself... with her we dont see his usual habits of intimidating people to be-little them when he's feeling better than them or below them

Just because they deleted the scene out where Jack showed Liz the scars doesntmean the scars have been removed big grin

LovelyOne
The Jack we see with elizabeth in this movie is the true Jack. The one he is terrified to show anyone else..Even Tia Dalma it seems..

Hey Lovely One....just curious i noticed that a lot of ur theories are based on the "peas in a pod scene"...but that scene is a deleted scene in the 1st movie...Did i miss something? i mean isnt there a reson why they decided to cut it from the final movie? should we really be paying attention to the deleted scene?

replied to this on page 5 incase you didnt see big grin

katelovespirate
speaking of Jack's scars... actually, the one on his left arm from the deleted scene in 1 was clearly absent in movie 2, when you get some great shots of Jack's left arm, scar-free. was that just a mistake, or did they do that on purpose to remind us that the deleted scenes have no bearing on the story????

LovelyOne
damn that was a sexy scar though!

IMO its probably because the scars are not brought up in this movie..but if they are in movie 3 we will probably see it..no need to put the on his arm id there is no need to in movie 2

I still think the peas in the pod one has meaning because its basically the theme that has been added now in movie 2...and its also obvious reason why he is infatuated with Elizabeth at the start of movie 2. Ted basically saysthats why when he's discussing the compass.

katelovespirate
i know the first time i saw that scar, i melted like butter. it was so flipping hott. that has to be the hottest most intense scar scene ever. no wonder they cut it out---- any lady who saw those on Capt Jack would throw caution to the wind and jump on him.

LovelyOne
lol did you see how scared Liz was by it? She moved backwards because it went up to his elbow joint thing as if the flesh had ben ripped away and then you actually see another type of scar all the way up his arm and probably to his back? It looked as if he had been burned quite badly

PirateDiva
I Know ....i would have been like *Gasp* PooR BabY....LeT Me Take Care Of That!!!
Even though it was all cured...lol!laughing out loud

Chiki Mina
well where do the scars come from-i imagined that he has scars but from what battles? possibly bucket head.

evilm0nki3
he is a bit clumsy...

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
well where do the scars come from-i imagined that he has scars but from what battles? possibly bucket head.

Bucket Head=Beckett right?
If yes HILARIOUS!! LOL!!
But he was the "P" under the sparrow tatoo!!

Please pardon my slowness!! LOL!!!

Jcksparrows
I loved the part where they are all pointing their swords at each other, then they laugh, and then they point their swords again. Total POTC humor!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Jcksparrows
I loved the part where they are all pointing their swords at each other, then they laugh, and then they point their swords again. Total POTC humor!

Swords? I thought they were Pistols!!! But yes that was HILARIOUS i really do hope that makes it into the final version...I loved it..it was funny!!

Chiki Mina
wait..did i miss something in the movie?lol

PirateDiva
wait..did i miss something in the movie?lol

No were just talking about the deleted scenes of COTBP...and the leaked script!!

katelovespirate
no lol that was the leaked script.

and i LOVE that part!!!!! big grin but question--- why does Liz point her gun at JACK?!?!! is she afraid he's going to escape or something??? LOL...

PirateDiva
Not sure....i sort of felt left out for LIZ cause no one POINTED the GUN at her..lol!!!

katelovespirate
which in my opinion is a problem cause she is the most treacherous LOL

Chiki Mina
i dont believe much in the licked script or leaked or watever is called lol

im only gonna believe it if i see it in the movie. but for now i could care less and im not gonna believe one single line of it untill i see the movie

katelovespirate
well, the sao feng scenes, bargaining scene, and opening scene are all confirmed... but other than that, we are free to not believe! big grin

Smaky2511
Since all the Sao Feng parts are filmed, do you think he has that little time in the movie? It seemed like he was introduced for a little while, then taken out really quickly. Or was he always meant to have a small part?

JD_4_Life
I liked the script, but it was a bit choppy. I loved the part where they point there guns at each other and Pintel and Ragetti feel left out so they point it at each other....lol. But I also agree, that there wasn't enough Liz/Jack moments. Though, it was funny when Will acted all jealous and what not. I was like, "Poor Will is scared that Japtain Jack Sparrow is fallen for his girl."

Chiki Mina
i dont even know to believe if its really ted and terry saying in the interenet that the script is confirmed. u dont know if some psycho is pretending to be ted/terry! again im gonna wait for may 25 2007

katelovespirate
Originally posted by Smaky2511
Since all the Sao Feng parts are filmed, do you think he has that little time in the movie? It seemed like he was introduced for a little while, then taken out really quickly. Or was he always meant to have a small part?

yeah as i understand it... they had a really hard time getting him at all, and he had a really tight schedule, so they couldnt do huge amounts of stuff with him.

plus they just have a HUGE story to wrap up in a very short time... and lots of previous characters to work out. they couldnt spend too much time on him. he successfully mimicked Jabba the Hut, who also died early. big grin

Smaky2511
i dont even know to believe if its really ted and terry saying in the interenet that the script is confirmed. u dont know if some psycho is pretending to be ted/terry! again im gonna wait for may 25 2007

Sadly, it's so hard to trust anyone on the internet! I'm just considering this script to be a possibility with some parts true to the real one. I guess we know some parts are confirmed, but more than likely the script will be changed a ton.

Chiki Mina
^^true

its a rough draft..meaning it could change. and it changes constantly so we never know.

PirateDiva
but for the script being what it is as a rough draft we know the movie is gonna be great fun!! the script being scketchy and unfinished, already has supper fun things in it...it could only get better from there!!!

Chiki Mina
you never expect whats gonna happen in potc

i never expected liz kissing jack!! rmember that the trailers only showed will/liz as a teaser. in every corner of potc theres always a surprise!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.