Dracula vs. The Thing from Another World

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Horrificus
That's right...

Dracula

against the horrible creature John Carpenter showed us in his movie.
And, yes it did appear in a Dark Horse Comics run.

Horrificus
a lot of people looking, but nobody has anything to say.

Horrificus
Lots of recent interest in Dracula, so...

Bump

DTM
I really dont see how the Thing is going to ever hit Dracula, with Dracs speed and ability to turn into mist. Dracula could summon thunder storms and lightning that should fry the Thing just fine.

Flyattractor
Maybe if you point out Which Dracula you are talking about may help......cause I think DTM has confused Dracula with Girl Thor. ....

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Maybe if you point out Which Dracula you are talking about may help......cause I think DTM has confused Dracula with Girl Thor. ....

Dtm is right though

basilisk
Originally posted by DTM
I really dont see how the Thing is going to ever hit Dracula, with Dracs speed and ability to turn into mist. Dracula could summon thunder storms and lightning that should fry the Thing just fine. They're good points... I don't recall the Thing being super fast or anything, while mist form Drac would be pretty much impossible for it to fight. And given that flame could destroy the Thing, I think it would be in serious trouble if Drac brought down enough lightning.

Surtur
The Thing isn't really that great for solo fights against people with super powers. It basically relied on catching it's victims when they were alone and the fact that the people in the movie didn't know right away just what exactly they were dealing with.

In a one on one fight against an undead supernatural being it's really not going to do well.

DTM
Originally posted by Flyattractor

Ah, no. smile Marvel comics Dracula could and did summon thunderstorms and lightning, and turned into mist, and was even strong enough to stop a punch from Colossus (though that was him during his younger/weaker years).

TheLordofMurder
Lord Dracula rage stomps...

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Lord Dracula rage stomps...
This.

Dracula isn't even alive could the TFAW even affect him if it was lucky enough to land a blow? I think not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.