Team speed vs. Odin and Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Flash (Wally)
Flash (Barry)
Flash (Bart)
Max Mercury
Jesse Quick
Savitar
Zoom I
Zoom II
Runner
Current Quicksilver

vs.

Odin and Tyrant (full power)

bigbran
Can't Tyrant and Odin go warp speed?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Tyrant wins this one by himself.

Priest
Originally posted by bigbran
Can't Tyrant and Odin go warp speed?
odin can, probally tyrant

Priest
the duo blows up the planet, if that dosent work they erase the galaxy.

long pig
Either Odin or Tyrant can take the team alone. They curbstomp them together.

Priest
Originally posted by long pig
Either Odin or Tyrant can take the team alone. They curbstomp them together.
Quicksilver is their major problem stick out tongue

long pig
So true.
Did you know QS can vibrate his inner thigh muscles so fast...he can fly!

It's like he's flying with his crotch!!!!!

Odin only wishes he can do that.

Priest
Originally posted by long pig
So true.
Did you know QS can vibrate his inner thigh muscles so fast...he can fly!

It's like he's flying with his crotch!!!!!

Odin only wishes he can do that.
laughing out loud
dude, i was trying to control my laugh from waking up my rents.

great_dane
wow. team speed would take this one. seriously though. wally alone would be bale to. it doesnt matter if they can go warp speed, because the flash can time travel instabtly (wally west)

he can time travel to anypart of the universe while time is stopped. he would steal their speed, and you know the rest since you've heard it so many times. speedforce.

Priest
Originally posted by great_dane
wow. team speed would take this one. seriously though. wally alone would be bale to. it doesnt matter if they can go warp speed, because the flash can time travel instabtly (wally west)

he can time travel to anypart of the universe while time is stopped. he would steal their speed, and you know the rest since you've heard it so many times. speedforce.
wow u dont now anything about tyrant and odin..odin can stop time..
full power tryant is on par with a half powered galactus. tyrant alone beats them.

great_dane
naw. he can't stop time becuae he wouldn't react fast enough. the flash would have killed him before he had time to think about anything

Priest
naw. he can't stop time becuae he wouldn't react fast enough. the flash would have killed him before he had time to think about anything
odins durabilty is far superior to any that flash has faced... blows that can KO the silver surfer are nothin comapred to wat odin has faced.

bigbran

he can time travel to anypart of the universe while time is stopped. he would steal their speed, and you know the rest since you've heard it so many times. speedforce. Do you think Flash can beat Galactus?

I watch Pokemon

great_dane
ya. I honestly do. i do know by the way, imknow tyrant took over the silver surfer and big guns like gladiator and beta ray. and i know galactus can destryo galaxies. but the flash has speedforce attunment. he has a connection with the source that gives anything the ability to move. the cause of all moving matter. wally can instantaniously time travel. he knows wher super speeders are at at all times because of the speedforce. he can travel to any part of the universe by bouncing off the outer rim of it, so by doing this, he'd time travel to wher they were at and speedforce dump them, or viabrate through them

bigbran
ya. I honestly do. i do know by the way, imknow tyrant took over the silver surfer and big guns like gladiator and beta ray. and i know galactus can destryo galaxies. but the flash has speedforce attunment. he has a connection with the source that gives anything the ability to move. the cause of all moving matter. wally can instantaniously time travel. he knows wher super speeders are at at all times because of the speedforce. he can travel to any part of the universe by bouncing off the outer rim of it, so by doing this, he'd time travel to wher they were at and speedforce dump them, or viabrate through them So you honestly think he can beat Galactus? no expression

Soujaboy
ya. I honestly do. i do know by the way, imknow tyrant took over the silver surfer and big guns like gladiator and beta ray. and i know galactus can destryo galaxies. but the flash has speedforce attunment. he has a connection with the source that gives anything the ability to move. the cause of all moving matter. wally can instantaniously time travel. he knows wher super speeders are at at all times because of the speedforce. he can travel to any part of the universe by bouncing off the outer rim of it, so by doing this, he'd time travel to wher they were at and speedforce dump them, or viabrate through them

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Priest
can he time travel instantaniously? i always thought he has to accelerate.
dumping them in the speed force wont do no good, odin can travel thru dimentions..and vibrating them wont work because they have sheilds, and the durabilty is far supierior than any thing they had face.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Gasp. OMG, leave now. your going to take my place as the most hated and laughed at. I CAN"T HAVE THAT!!! mad mad

great_dane
tyrant would be a challenge. odin would beat him with ease. but i still think team speed over tyrant 8/10 9/10

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by Soujaboy
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Priest
one other thing galactus can destroy universes wink

great_dane
i meant wally would beat odin with eae. sorry for the mix up

bigbran
tyrant would be a challenge. odin would beat him with ease. but i still think team speed over tyrant 8/10 9/10 Do you honestly think he can beat Galactus?

I watch Pokemon
i meant wally would beat odin with eae. sorry for the mix up laughing

great_dane
i know he can. or are you being sarcastic?? when galactus fought tyrant, the batlle was capable of destroying galaxies

Soujaboy
i meant wally would beat odin with eae. sorry for the mix up

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing pile

great_dane
no seriously though. i'm not a fanboy. i just think he would. thats my opinion

bigbran
i know he can. or are you being sarcastic?? when galactus fought tyrant, the batlle was capable of destroying galaxies Holy Shit!!!
Galactus would punt him into a blood smear.

Priest
i know he can. or are you being sarcastic?? when galactus fought tyrant, the batlle was capable of destroying galaxies
yes it was, obviously they dont want to destroy the universe, that would be a waste.. im not too sure who u were aimin the statment to, to i just replyed.

bigbran
no seriously though. i'm not a fanboy. i just think he would. thats my opinion Ya, ya you are.
No, that's underating here, I'm sorry.
Your a Flashtoy.

Soujaboy

eek! laughing laughing laughing

great_dane
i dont get why its funny. in odins prime, he was only on the class 100 power of level. 100 tons. and how would he be bale to lift 100 tons when all his speed is taken and he's lefyt motionless. not only that, but you have quick silver, zoom, the other versions of flash, come on. just because theyre SUPPOSED to be the top dogs, doesnt mean they are.

nvrbeenwthagirl

In this forum, if you have an opinion that favors any hero or being that is from marvel that the board glorifies, be prepared to be hated. People you shoudl never ever vote against if you want to be like here.

Big G
Silver Surfer
Genis Vell
Ice Man
Warlock
Thor
quasar
sersi
magneto
phoenix

There are others who have insane fans as well
Hulk, Superman, Wolverine, THE NON CANNON PRE RETCON BEYONDER, thanos all come to mind.

Keep your opinion to your self and you'll be one of the cool kids.

great_dane
i think your underestimating the speed team. the power cosmic is uber in the marvel universe, but the speed force is the most powerfull in the d.c. it controls all moving matter. without it, galactus can't move. tyrant can't move, odin would'nt be able to

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
In this forum, if you have an opinion that favors any hero or being that is from marvel that the board glorifies, be prepared to be hated. People you shoudl never ever vote against if you want to be like here.

Big G
Silver Surfer
Genis Vell
Ice Man
Warlock
Thor
quasar
sersi
magneto
phoenix

There are others who have insane fans as well
Hulk, Superman, Wolverine, all come to mind.

Keep your opinion to your self and you'll be one of the cool kids.
Did you read what he wrote?
He said that Wally could beat Galactus, or are you agreeing with him...

Soujaboy
i dont get why its funny. in odins prime, he was only on the class 100 power of level. 100 tons. and how would he be bale to lift 100 tons when all his speed is taken and he's lefyt motionless. not only that, but you have quick silver, zoom, the other versions of flash, come on. just because theyre SUPPOSED to be the top dogs, doesnt mean they are.

eek!

laughing laughing laughing gathering

great_dane
why couldnt he?? tell me why. seriously though

bigbran
i think your underestimating the speed team. the power cosmic is uber in the marvel universe, but the speed force is the most powerfull in the d.c. it controls all moving matter. without it, galactus can't move. tyrant can't move, odin would'nt be able to The speed force has nothing to do with Galactus.
Just a minute, do you think Flash could beat Eternity?

nvrbeenwthagirl
i think your underestimating the speed team. the power cosmic is uber in the marvel universe, but the speed force is the most powerfull in the d.c. it controls all moving matter. without it, galactus can't move. tyrant can't move, odin would'nt be able to

Um the speed force is not the most powerful thing in DC. Where you been? The Source, Oa, The God wave, the worlogog, the grand mother box, the 5th dimension, all trump the speed force in power. and i'm sure i'm forgetting some others.

Soujaboy

laughing laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Did you read what he wrote?
He said that Wally could beat Galactus, or are you agreeing with him...

Hell no. I"m just telling him how to be a cool kid. Wally woudlnt' even register on big G's scale as a threat. Big G could make a speed herald to take out flash if he wanted to.

bigbran
Hell no. I"m just telling him how to be a cool kid. Wally woudlnt' even register on big G's scale as a threat. Big G could make a speed herald to take out flash if he wanted to. No, one gets mad, when people say that a Marvel character woudl lose, it's when, they go overboard, and overate there characters.

Priest
Hell no. I"m just telling him how to be a cool kid. Wally woudlnt' even register on big G's scale as a threat. Big G could make a speed herald to take out flash if he wanted to. can u stop making ur self look like a jackass

great_dane
ya. wally west has never used his powers to their fullest, becasue if he were to move faster than the speedforce(which he can), the uninerse itself would inplode and not exist anymore. so even if eternity is the ebodyment of all living matter, and has been around since the beginning of time, the flash would be able to kamikaze him.

bigbran
ya. wally west has never used his powers to their fullest, becasue if he were to move faster than the speedforce(which he can), the uninerse itself would inplode and not exist anymore. so even if eternity is the ebodyment of all living matter, and has been around since the beginning of time, the flash would be able to kamikaze him.
de fanboy, the flash iz da fastreer ones der iwss.
da flesh coulds beated tyrent if he waz actaully tring!!
flesh just doesnt tri in de comics but if he dids ha wuld beet anyonee!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
can u stop making ur self look like a jackass

NO! mad And what the hell are you talking about? I'm telling him how to be cool. in no way shape or form can flash beat galactus or odin. I"m just having fun. you should try it and pull ur thong out ur crack. it's making you uncomfortable and crabby.

Priest
wats the point of a kamikaze?
flash can in theory do all that...but he has to accelerate to reach such speeds, he cannot reach light speed instantaneously..guys like Surfer Odin can reach warpspeeds (much faster than light) in a instantaneously.
don't get me wrong, flash is certainly faster than surfer/ odin, but to start off before flash has accelerate, surfer/ odin like character are faster.

bigbran
flash wuld beats it.
wat. im not a fanboy!

bigbran
flash is zo fasts, he is fastere than anone.

oh no mi mortasl enemy, literacy!!!

I watch Pokemon

What the f**k?

Priest
NO! mad And what the hell are you talking about? I'm telling him how to be cool. in no way shape or form can flash beat galactus or odin. I"m just having fun. you should try it and pull ur thong out ur crack. it's making you uncomfortable and crabby.
fine suit ur-self, continue makeing ur self look like a jackass.

great_dane
he can go faster than the speed of light instantaniuosly. your saying things without knowing the facts. he can time travel instantly, or so it seems. he has been known to cover over 444.8 billion miles in a single second. he showed it while saving an isalnd from a nuclear blasts. those were the speeds he was traveling.

so your saying he cant time travel behind someone. steel all their speed, and throw them into the speedforce??

nvrbeenwthagirl
fine suit ur-self, continue makeing ur self look like a jackass.

Not this time. Great Dane is stealing my Spot lite. mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

bigbran
he can go faster than the speed of light instantaniuosly. your saying things without knowing the facts. he can time travel instantly, or so it seems. he has been known to cover over 444.8 billion miles in a single second. he showed it while saving an isalnd from a nuclear blasts. those were the speeds he was traveling.

so your saying he cant time travel behind someone. steel all their speed, and throw them into the speedforce?? nkow know, imz compeltely agetering with you.
dont midn the other dudess they is just haterz.

great_dane
dude. this is america. on my side or not, your typing is annoying

Priest

so your saying he cant time travel behind someone. steel all their speed, and throw them into the speedforce??

i know exactly wat ur talkin about, ill post the scan if u like.. and im pretty sure ur math is really far off, because he was going back and fourth about 70 miles or so from the island.

bigbran
dude. this is america. on my side or not, your typing is annoying ur lak of capitals ignoys me!

great_dane
exactley. 532,000, 70 miles away back and forth in .0001 sec. thats 532,000 times 70. times 2. times 10x10x10.

great_dane
lol. who cares. your on my side

bigbran
exactley. 532,000, 70 miles away back and forth in .0001 sec. thats 532,000 times 70. times 2. times 10x10x10. So your saying my typing annoys you?
At least I know how to spell. (for the most part)

Anyone ever notice how fanboys, don't use the proper written language?

great_dane
im trying to type fast, thats why. and i dont look over it, because i figure everyone here reads comic books. so im guessing that by at least writing most of the portion of the word, people can put 2 and 2 together to understand what anyone is writing. as all the people did when you were writing like a crazy cat with z's and stuff.

bigbran
im trying to type fast, thats why. and i dont look over it, because i figure everyone here reads comic books. so im guessing that by at least writing most of the portion of the word, people can put 2 and 2 together to understand what anyone is writing. as all the people did when you were writing like a crazy cat with z's and stuff. Here is me typing fast, how many mistakes can you point out?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Here is me typing fast, how many mistakes can you point out?

Well at least your not mean to just me. eek! laughing rolling on floor laughing

Priest
exactley. 532,000, 70 miles away back and forth in .0001 sec. thats 532,000 times 70. times 2. times 10x10x10.
that incident with the nuclear explosion was a example of PIS to the fullest.

great_dane
lol. not one actually. but i can easily say, check this out. i wrote it in .0001 sec. plus i dont care whether or not you can type fast. good for you, (high five if it makes you feel better), team speed would beat tyrant and odin

bigbran
that incident with the nuclear explosion was a example of PIS to the fullest. Which has also never been done by him again, but there is also no excuse, since he runs in almost every comic he's been in.

great_dane
so whether it was or not. he can enter and exit the speedforce willingly., plus with all the other speedsters on his side, tyrant and odin wouldnt stand a chance.

nvrbeenwthagirl
so whether it was or not. he can enter and exit the speedforce willingly., plus with all the other speedsters on his side, tyrant and odin wouldnt stand a chance.

Lordy. Odin and Tyrant are too much for team speed i'm afraid. There's no getting around it.

bigbran
lol. not one actually. but i can easily say, check this out. i wrote it in .0001 sec. plus i dont care whether or not you can type fast. good for you, (high five if it makes you feel better), team speed would beat tyrant and odin
Cat, I'm a kitty cat, and I dance, dance, dance, and I dance, dance, dance.

Have you ever heard that song?
It's a classic.
Here's a link.
http://www.funnyjunk.com/movies/51/Kitty+Cat+Dance/stream

Priest
tell me great dane who cant flash beat?

bigbran
tell me great dane who cant flash beat? That's a trick question, because the answer is NOBODY!!
wat. im not a fanboy.
I'm going to bed.

hitemup
team speed wins in only a few seconds let alone 1 sec

nvrbeenwthagirl
tell me great dane who cant flash beat?

Ice Man
Xman
Superman 1M
Doomsday
RKT
Amazo
Hal Jordan
ION
Dr. Fate
Spectre and the list goes on and on. No one in comics is undefeatable.

bigbran
Originally posted by hitemup
team speed wins in only a few seconds let alone 1 sec Elaborate?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by hitemup
team speed wins in only a few seconds let alone 1 sec

LOrdy. What the hell. You guys are making me look Good. STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! mad mad

bigbran
Ice Man
Xman
Superman 1M
Doomsday
RKT
Amazo
Hal Jordan
ION
Dr. Fate
Spectre and the list goes on and on. No one in comics is undefeatable. That list doesn't even match, what your saying in this thread.

I could say Thanos could beat Galactus, but he can't beat Surfer.
That's about as much sense as I can get from your post.

Oh, you forgot Hulk, Wolverine, and normal Superman.
Now whos the fanboy?

great_dane
why?? because they wield the power cosmic?? these are based on their abilities and skills. not one is higher ranked than the other. superman is higher than both gl and the flash, but ability wise and skill wised, people know he doen't stand a chance. I hate to sound as though im not making tyrant and odin and galactus sound like the gg chars they were written to be. but based on ability wise, they don't stand a chance against team speed. i've given my reasons on why i think team speed would win. wally travels to wherever theyre at in the universe with his speedforce attunement and steels anyspeed they have leaving them motionless. you now have all team speed doing what they please as the three are left motionless. a barage of INFINTE mass punches at speeds faster than light. viabrations. the speedforce. just because galactus was writen to be master of the four fundamental forces in the universe, but because theyre written that way, doesn't take away the powers and abilities of others

bigbran
why?? because they wield the power cosmic?? these are based on their abilities and skills. not one is higher ranked than the other. superman is higher than both gl and the flash, but ability wise and skill wised, people know he doen't stand a chance. I hate to sound as though im not making tyrant and odin and galactus sound like the gg chars they were written to be. but based on ability wise, they don't stand a chance against team speed. i've given my reasons on why i think team speed would win. wally travels to wherever theyre at in the universe with his speedforce attunement and steels anyspeed they have leaving them motionless. you know have all team speed doing what they please as the three are left motionless. a barage of INFINTE mass punches at speeds faster than light. viabrations. the speedforce. just because galactus was writen to be master of the four fundamental forces in the universe, but because theyre written that way, doesn't take away the powers and abilities of others Sorry, I laugh at shit sometimes. (that's what I see in your post here)

great_dane
i dont get it

nvrbeenwthagirl
That list doesn't even match, what your saying in this thread.

I could say Thanos could beat Galactus, but he can't beat Surfer.
That's about as much sense as I can get from your post.

Oh, you forgot Hulk, Wolverine, and normal Superman.
Now whos the fanboy?

what the hell are you talking about. The question was who can't the flash beat. I made a list of people that he can't beat. What are YOU talking about?

bigbran
what the hell are you talking about. The question was who can't the flash beat. I made a list of people that he can't beat. What are YOU talking about? Sorry, I thought you were great dane.Originally posted by great_dane
i dont get it Here, you have given absolutely no reason why Flash can beat Galactus.

Plus, who can't Flash beat? I'm asking it, so answer...please?

great_dane
i was talking to bigbran.

anyway, about the list.

not to sure about amazo, although the speedforce sounds like a good match for him.
i think ion would be a good fight. though i still dont think the reaction time is fast enough before the flash would have viabrated through him

great_dane
yes i have. i said he'd time travel to wherver galactus was at by bouncing of the speedforce and while doing this, all time is stopped. then he'd steal any speed from galactus leaving him motionless. from that point on, team speed can have their way with him.

i don't think he can beat mom "man of miracles"
the presence
hero's and villains with powers from hell and heaven with immortality, such as neron.
those who reject death, though i dont think they'd be able to beat him either (draw) mainly speaking of thanos

Inhuman

Flash beats galactus?
profield material? http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/barker.gif

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Inhuman
Flash beats galactus?
profield material? http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/barker.gif

The list of beings who can put Big G down is very very slim. Flash isn't on that list. Maybe the Speed Force Avatar who came and helped the JLA beat mageddon. He might give big g a good fight. Certainly not flash. Not when Big G makes beings like flash to serve him.

Inhuman

holy shitznit! eek! Now he beats Eternity?!roll eyes (sarcastic)

WOW!laughing rolling on floor laughing sick

juggernaut66666
YOU ARE THE WORST FANBOY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inhuman
edit

breeze85
So now Flash > Eternity, cool. Great_dane, I guess he beats the Living Tribunal as well?

For real, no speed is going to help the team to win. They would get totally obliterated.

juggernaut66666
i was talking to bigbran.

anyway, about the list.

not to sure about amazo, although the speedforce sounds like a good match for him.
i think ion would be a good fight. though i still dont think the reaction time is fast enough before the flash would have viabrated through him
Flash beating Ion laughing laughing laughing

Darth_Erebus
God what a stupid thread.bye

Maestro
Thread was good for a few laughs, but enough is enough What the f**k?

Priest
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
YOU ARE THE WORST FANBOY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
co-signed
i dident want to say is earllier this moring because hes new. and i dont be want to mean.

juggernaut66666
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6973/customsig75555npdt9.jpg

Priest
laughing out loud
did u make that for vally?

juggernaut66666
laughing out loud
did u make that for vally?
No it is just his sig but I couldn' find that post so i posted his sig

Priest
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
No it is just his sig but I couldn' find that post so i posted his sig
doh i never realized that was him, the name great dane dident click i guess...

Stupid Rookie
that incident with the nuclear explosion was a example of PIS to the fullest.

I completely agree. I wish it would be striken from the record.

People use to justify flash moving at 300 trillion times the speed of light

Stupid Rookie
Also, even if Flash steals their speed, Odin just has to think and Flash is dead. He does not need to move to kill Flash. Also, can the speed force break through all forcefields? I really can't believe this argument is happening.

Arahan
Odin casts a spell which transforms the Flashes in little babys.
Tyrant does the rest.

Jesse7
Barry by feats could take Odin and Tyrant, or do you rank Tyrant and Odin in power and durability above the Anti-Monitor?

Validus
Really a pathetic match up guys. Few characters in fiction can take down one Flash much less several of them.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
I completely agree. I wish it would be striken from the record.

People use to justify flash moving at 300 trillion times the speed of light

plus they also forget to mention(or ignore) that it says on panel in those same pages that flash was moving close to light speed.

galan7777777
i like the speedsters, but odin and tyrant take this 10/10

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Inhuman
plus they also forget to mention(or ignore) that it says on panel in those same pages that flash was moving close to light speed.

I argued this forever in the Flash Hal vs. Runner Surfer thread, to no avail. I think when there is a blatant contradiction like this it has to be considered non-cannon.

complexbrother
Oden waves his hands turning them all into tickle me elmos .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO04rXDTcMo

complexbrother
Originally posted by Jesse7
Barry by feats could take Odin and Tyrant, or do you rank Tyrant and Odin in power and durability above the Anti-Monitor?

The only thing Barry did to thwart the Anti-Monitor was to run around inside AM's antimatter cannon to reverse the energy causing the cannon to self distruct, killing himself in the process from his hyper metabolism eating him up. he couldn't do one thing to hurt or harm the Anit -Monitor.

I have the hardcover collected works of the Crisis on Infinite Earths right here in front of me.

Jesse7
Originally posted by complexbrother
The only thing Barry did to thwart the Anti-Monitor was to run around inside AM's antimatter cannon to reverse the energy causing the cannon to self distruct, killing himself in the process from his hyper metabolism eating him up. he couldn't do one thing to hurt or harm the Anit -Monitor.

I have the hardcover collected works of the Crisis on Infinite Earths right here in front of me.

He also tore up the AM, by putting many holes in him and thrashing him altogether, or did you foret that part?

Roldz

This Watcher has been watching this thread.....
http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/3620/watcherzw2.th.jpg
And totally agrees with the above statement.....
Watcher knows all...

bigbran
Originally posted by Jesse7
He also tore up the AM, by putting many holes in him and thrashing him altogether, or did you foret that part? So did Supergirl.
None of this matters, since he still won.Originally posted by Roldz
This Watcher has been watching this thread.....
http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/3620/watcherzw2.th.jpg
And totally agrees with the above statement.....
Watcher knows all... laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.