Wonder Woman vs This Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trolly_crouchjr
Spiderman-Current
J2
Super Skrull-Current

Darth_Erebus
What? Why don't you just start a Galactus vs Robin thread?

trolly_crouchjr
If you think its stupid dont reply.

xmarksthespot
If you know it's stupid don't make it.

trolly_crouchjr
Well i dont know its stupid
and its called ignorance..not stupidity

juggernaut66666
J2 is class 1,000,000 no expression

Dinkus Mayhem
Class 1,000,000?

Didn't you just tell me a few weeks ago that he only pushes around 70-80 tons?

Please tell me you are messing around so I don't feel so damn confused. confused

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Dinkus Mayhem
Class 1,000,000?

Didn't you just tell me a few weeks ago that he only pushes around 70-80 tons?

Please tell me you are messing around so I don't feel so damn confused. confused
Nah I was just kidding stick out tongue It was stated by wikipedia buit someone has modified it

golem370
I think Super-Skrull could do well by himself

Dinkus Mayhem
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Nah I was just kidding stick out tongue It was stated by wikipedia buit someone has modified it

laughing

Good. I couldn't tell if you were just messing around or trying to be serious.

Darth Martin
WW ftw.

Validus
Originally posted by golem370
I think Super-Skrull could do well by himself
He'd have to be way more intelligent than he's ever been portrayed to even have a chance.

Darth Martin
WW takes this.

Dinkus Mayhem
Originally posted by Validus
He'd have to be way more intelligent than he's ever been portrayed to even have a chance.

If he was in this fight alone that would very much be true, but with J2 and Spider-Man in the mix he would be able to get away with a few mistakes.

WW is good and all, but against these 3 she would be in for a long fight I think. The main thing for the trio would be to get her grounded, if they could do that they would have a better chance, but if she goes to the air and takes the "divide and conquer" approach she could probably take them.

Darth Martin
WW ftw.

Juntai
Originally posted by Dinkus Mayhem
If he was in this fight alone that would very much be true, but with J2 and Spider-Man in the mix he would be able to get away with a few mistakes.

WW is good and all, but against these 3 she would be in for a long fight I think. The main thing for the trio would be to get her grounded, if they could do that they would have a better chance, but if she goes to the air and takes the "divide and conquer" approach she could probably take them. Wonder Woman can backhand Spiderman and then he's no longer a concern for the next 3 weeks.

trolly_crouchjr
To make this fair they start far enough where WW cant speedblitz

Dinkus Mayhem
Originally posted by Juntai
Wonder Woman can backhand Spiderman and then he's no longer a concern for the next 3 weeks.

Once she hits him sure, but with J2 and SS right there she would have to take her attention off them in order to focus on him.

Best case scenario for Spider-Man is that he poses as a distraction so the others could get in the mix, the numbers here make the fight decent IMO.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
To make this fair they start far enough where WW cant speedblitz So they start so far apart that they can't even see each other...

golem370
Does Wonder Woman have to breath?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by golem370
Does Wonder Woman have to breath?

She's fought a white martian and Superman in outer Space. If she does, she can hold her breath for a really really really long time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.