What's the deal with Sun's baby?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zeuspower
Anyone know anything about Sun's baby? Including spoilers.

LanceWindu
It's a fetus.

cain marko
Originally posted by LanceWindu
It's a fetus.

lol i dunno i think its making out it could be that guys who i think she had an affair with. but it could be that the island healed jin and he knocked her up there.

Marth18
i think she would have had the symtoms earlier no? if it was that other guy

choosewisely
Originally posted by LanceWindu
It's a fetus.
lol1

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Marth18
i think she would have had the symtoms earlier no? if it was that other guy

Agreed...They were on the Island for two months before she even began to have symptoms...If it was the other guys then I think she would have had them sooner.

Marth18
and she would have been showing a little bit of pregnancy

Kas'Im
Is it even for sure that she fecked the dude.

Kelly_LS
and she would have been showing a little bit of pregnancy
Not necessarily.
Originally posted by Kas'Im
Is it even for sure that she fecked the dude.
Gee, they were in the bed, naked, ....I guess they were!

Morning_Glory
and she would have been showing a little bit of pregnancy not really... most women don't start showing until their 5th month

and a lot of women don't have symptoms until 3rd month... every woman is different -- and actually some women never get morning sickness

so, Im thinking it Jae's baby, but who knows... I mean this whole last episode she had a chance to tell Jin the truth and she didnt, she's still keeping it a secret from him -

but who cares

Marth18
who knows if its even suns baby! DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Kelly_LS
who knows if its even suns baby! DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Nobody. We may never even figure it out either!

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
Nobody. We may never even figure it out either! I'm tagging what I'm going to say just in case; there really aren't any spoilers, but you never know.

Actually, I read something that said we would find out who the father is on the series finale.

Marth18
WHAT! hmmm its clarks....wait different show...

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
I'm tagging what I'm going to say just in case; there really aren't any spoilers, but you never know.

Actually, I read something that said we would find out who the father is on the series finale.
That's a while away. erm But I see!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.