BackLash vs Midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
BackLash vs Midnighter

They fight in TimesSquare.

Who wins?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnighter

golem370
I think Backlash has this.

complexbrother
Midnighter chokes Blacklash to death with his own whip.

golem370
I thought he meant this backlash- http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/b/backlash.htm

Scoobless
I think he does mean that Backlash.... Midnighter would still beat him though

golem370
No I think Backlash would beat Midnighter

Scoobless
I don't.... no expression

MN regularly beats people who have enhanced everything.... and he does it pretty easily most of the time

xmarksthespot
I've already played this fight out a thousand times in my mind from every possible angle. You were beaten before you even came here.

I.e. Midnighter.

golem370
Backlash has thousands of years of experience and he is also immortal and become intangible

Scoobless
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I've already played this fight out a thousand times in my mind from every possible angle. You were beaten before you even came here.

I.e. Midnighter.

That pretty much works for everyone... Except Kev and his SAS buddies!

Midnighter has Kev by the throat but his 3 SAS mates all have machine guns aimed at MN's head

MN: "I've played this out in my head a million times, I know what's going to happen before we even start"

SAS Guy: "yeah? ... well how does this turn out then?"

MN: -long pause- (radiotelepathy to Apollo) "you take the two on the left, I'll take the big guy"

Apollo: "I'm not getting involved"

MN: "......... alright... I'll let him go"

stick out tongue

Slightly paraphrased cos I don't know where the comic is.

xmarksthespot
Still have to get around to reading the Magnificent Kevin and the other Kev comics. Authority v4 soon. droolio

don't shiv
Midnighter,, in Authority V1 Jack Hawksmoor kicks Regis the Musclebound Alien Warlord in two. Midnighter comments, "I Could have done that."

Midnighter wins, connects with Backlash. kicks him into Two. Backlash evaporates, abandoning lower bod'

endrict
The thing is can Midnighter think faster then Backlash 3000 yrs of experience?

complexbrother
Originally posted by endrict
The thing is can Midnighter think faster then Backlash 3000 yrs of experience?

yes . it's precisly what he was CREATED to do.

Scoobless
Originally posted by don't shiv
Midnighter,, in Authority V1 Jack Hawksmoor kicks Regis the Musclebound Alien Warlord in two. Midnighter comments, "I Could have done that."

Regis is about the only guy who has totally pwned Midnighter... it was due to him having similar tech enhancements... but from much more advanced science.... plus he was a brick sh!t house to begin with

Roldz
Team 7 Backlash or current Backlash should win this, super healing, psi-whips, agility, reflexes, mist forms. I really dont know how midnighter would counter those abilities...

endrict
super human healing, agility, reflexes, yah midnighter has those too! rock

Roldz
Originally posted by endrict
super human healing, agility, reflexes, yah midnighter has those too! rock
His Superhealing say would he survived nearly beaten to death and then drop to a cliff as a high as the Himalayas till reaching the surfaced... then gettin up a few hours later and beat up an army of enhanced animals.. And in terms of battle scenario tactics Slaytons no slouch either, that 3000 years of battle exp.. and considering he single handedly went up against the whole stormwatch team (Battalion, Winter, Cannon, Fuji, Fahrenheit and Hellstrike)... I also forgot to mention Super Human Durability, and Mist/Poison Form (his only done it once dough) but was explained that his mist form has a few elements, also being able to turn anybody organics or not into mist.. Ie. he once took out Hellstrike w/ somekind of sleeping gas form when transforming into mist..

Scoobless
He can only go misty once or twice before he wears out though... Midnighter will kill him

endrict
midnighter could always calculate that backlash will go into smoke.

Roldz
Originally posted by Scoobless
He can only go misty once or twice before he wears out though... Midnighter will kill him
Thats old info... Probably taken at backlash #18 in his other recent ones take fires from heaven and Wildstorm rising crossover his done multiple mist form in there as well as turning 3 sbps into mist at desame time, there was also no rest for them on that match up... his strength and powers increased as soon as his Kherubim side fully took over.. He is also able to suck energy/or electricute them as soon as he gets a hold of his opponent w/ psi whips... not to mention the ability to transform into poison/other gas form...

Scoobless
Oh... then I have no idea what he's currently capable of (I just have that one crossover where he appeared with Spider-Man)

Roldz
Originally posted by Scoobless
Oh... then I have no idea what he's currently capable of (I just have that one crossover where he appeared with Spider-Man)
Yeah like other heroes, his done some metamorphosis or you could say changes.. I've got all his appearance/mini series, his issues cept # 32 somehow missing that one..

don't shiv
Backlash has 30 Centuries Experience. in nanoseconds Midnighter has choreograghs a fight a Million times in 3D.

Midnighter has used his power at least 15000 times,

15 ooo X 1 ooo ooo = experience of 15 ooo, ooo, ooo fights at least.

the Darkone
backlash for the win, I like him they need to bring him back. Blacklash might be the only one person in wlidstorm universe that can handle Midnighter. Blacklash owns zealot and you know he is a one bad mofo, BL wins the slight majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.