Batman/Wolverine vs Captain America/Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
no prep time.

and this time, Batman only has his normal equipment,(no exploding batarangs, electric 1's, liquid nitrogen, teleporter etc.) except for the Nomex survival suit and memory cloth, but its still comic Batman. and he does have sonics though.

the fights on the rooftops of New York City.

who winz??

steverules
Cap or DD could take out Batman, uhm....then Wolverine vs DD and cap, wolverine loses but puts up a good fight

galan7777777
id hafta go with Bats & Wolvie 6/10

The-Judge
batman and wolverine. i really likes daredivel, but batman takes him out and we all know that cp is a weirdo that wolverine takes with easesmile

endrict
Batman/Wolverine wins 8/10. Cap can put up a good fight but DD can't keep up with logan.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by braz
no prep time.

and this time, Batman only has his normal equipment,(no exploding batarangs, electric 1's, liquid nitrogen, teleporter etc.) except for the Nomex survival suit and memory cloth, but its still comic Batman. and he does have sonics though.

the fights on the rooftops of New York City.

who winz??

Cap and DD 6/10.

braz
i say Batman and Wolverine, well. depending on the matchups. if Batman takes on DD which i think is most likely, he uses a sonic and eventually beats DD, and then Wolverine could take Cap IMO, same physical prowess as the Cap, equal fighting skills(both 7's), but much more durable and deadly. Bats/Wolverine 7/10

Juntai
Bats and Wolverine.

Darth Martin
i say Batman and Wolverine, well. depending on the matchups. if Batman takes on DD which i think is most likely, he uses a sonic and eventually beats DD, and then Wolverine could take Cap IMO, same physical prowess as the Cap, equal fighting skills(both 7's), but much more durable and deadly. Bats/Wolverine 7/10 wink

Blanka
i say cap and daredevil 5.5/10

braz
how so

Darth Martin
Batman takes out DD pretty quickly and fights Cap on his own. If Bats is insucssesful(which I highly doubt) Wolverine cleans house.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Darth Martin
insucssesful

That's not a word True Believer!

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
That's not a word True Believer! Typo unsuccsessful stick out tongue

braz
hmm. i believe a better fight would be. Batman/Cap vs DD/Wolvie. now who'd win that? confused

Darth Martin
hmm. i believe a better fight would be. Batman/Cap vs DD/Wolvie. now who'd win that? confused Better fight would be DD/Bats vs Cap/Wolverine

Darth Martin
hmm. i believe a better fight would be. Batman/Cap vs DD/Wolvie. now who'd win that? confused Batman and Cap easily.

braz
Better fight would be DD/Bats vs Cap/Wolverine

hmm, i think Cap n Wolvie would take it tho, but thats just me.

braz
Batman and Cap easily.

idunno, its hard to say, but i think they most likely would too, theyre both incredibely smart and are master strategists. i think they would figure out somethin

Grimm22
Bah, Bats batkicks Wolverine big grin

bigbran
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6071410 shifty

*Runs from the Batman fanboys, or in other words, Batdude*
shifty

braz
mad

Soljer
Hmmm...Batman/Wolverine could win, but certainly not due to Batman's prowess - both Daredevil and Captain America could take a majority from him (Batman is a great detective, but VERY few people have figured out that Daredevil's blind - it isn't common knowledge, and Batman will be a bit busy dodging billy clubs, indestuctible shields, and fists to sit back and consider it. )

Let's see....Both Captain America and Daredevil could hold off Wolverine long enough for the other combatant to take out Batman, and then double team logan. I could certainly see it going that way. Then again, though, I could see Logan ripping up either Matt or Steve, and then taking a majority from the remaining fighter, after Batman's down.

Thus? 5/10. Either way, mostly due to Wolverine's inconsistancy.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soljer
Hmmm...Batman/Wolverine could win, but certainly not due to Batman's prowess - both Daredevil and Captain America could take a majority from him (Batman is a great detective, but VERY few people have figured out that Daredevil's blind - it isn't common knowledge, and Batman will be a bit busy dodging billy clubs, indestuctible shields, and fists to sit back and consider it. )

Let's see....Both Captain America and Daredevil could hold off Wolverine long enough for the other combatant to take out Batman, and then double team logan. I could certainly see it going that way. Then again, though, I could see Logan ripping up either Matt or Steve, and then taking a majority from the remaining fighter, after Batman's down.

Thus? 5/10. Either way, mostly due to Wolverine's inconsistancy.

That's probably the most logical answer I've seen on this particular match. Kudos, my friend.

I can definitely see it that way, it makes a lot of sense. I could definitely live with 5/10 for each.

braz
bump

braz
bump

capt it up
wolverine could easiliy tell batman that DD is blind.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by capt it up
wolverine could easiliy tell batman that DD is blind.

Does Wolverine actually know for sure that DD is blind?

And if so, isn't that a form of cheating? In a way? erm

I mean, they're all given basic knowledge about their opponents, but the rules never state that they're allowed to use prior knowledge (such as finding out DD's blind, or that Spidey has a spider-sense, etc.) about their opponent against him/her.

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Does Wolverine actually know for sure that DD is blind?

And if so, isn't that a form of cheating? In a way? erm

I mean, they're all given basic knowledge about their opponents, but the rules never state that they're allowed to use prior knowledge (such as finding out DD's blind, or that Spidey has a spider-sense, etc.) about their opponent against him/her.

ya wolverine knows DD is blind. he seen him out of costume. he also k nows DD has hyper senses. batman does not even need to know that DD blind. all he needs to know is that he has hyper sense which would allow him to use a sonic device which would KO DD or stun him.

xmarksthespot
Is it really that hard to tell someone who wears a opaque costume that covers their eyes isn't seeing anything. huh

ExtraMision5555
way too generic, both solo matchups are debates taht can go on for ages

Metalmanx
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Is it really that hard to tell someone who wears a opaque costume that covers their eyes isn't seeing anything. huh

Apparently, yes. I mean using that logic, a lot of heroes would be blind. For example, for all we know, Spidey's eye-coverings could be completely opaque.

Know what I mean?

braz
Wolverine knows Daredevil is blind. theyve fought together many a times, against each other. yea. he knows, in fact ive read alot of issues where Wolvie fights with him so he has to know. and my guess is that Wolverine would tell Batman, so IMO, they win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.