Genis-Vell (Insane) v.s. Cap. Marvel (Mar-Vell)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
Cap Marvel will have the nega-bands, and all of his other powers....... he will be facing insane Genis

Genis (Insane)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6e/CaptainMarvel15.jpg

OR

Cap Marvel (Mar-Vell)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/93/Mar-vell.jpg

Who Wins?

V for Valentine
Genis stomps his dad, confused Insane could handle most of the people in the universe. But normal genis is a totally different thing, then Mar-Vell would have a chance. Not now though, Insane Genis 10/10

galan7777777
Originally posted by V for Valentine
Genis stomps his dad, confused Insane could handle most of the people in the universe. But normal genis is a totally different thing, then Mar-Vell would have a chance. Not now though, Insane Genis 10/10 i think cap marvel would stand a chance, he has cosmic awareness (and he can handle it) plus the power of the nega bands

Blair Wind
didnt Genis already kill him?

Validus
Originally posted by Blair Wind
didnt Genis already kill him?
Yes and brutally.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Validus
Yes and brutally. when was this?

V for Valentine
Oh, I remember that.. He owned him pretty badly. Smashed him to death with his own headstone wasnt it? smile I'll tell you something, that blue dude had style.

Validus
Originally posted by galan7777777
when was this?
In one of the early Insane Genis issues. The scans are probably in the Genis respect thread.

galan7777777
In one of the early Insane Genis issues. The scans are probably in the Genis respect thread. hmmm i thought marvel was killed by Nirto by a nerve gas

Validus
Originally posted by galan7777777
hmmm i thought marvel was killed by Nirto by a nerve gas
Yean and Genis killed him again.

V for Valentine
He was, as well all know. But I think Genis brought him back and then kinda beat the crap out of him for some reason.. smile Don't remember the specifics sorry, But he really did own him very badly.

ExtraMision5555
In one of the early Insane Genis issues. The scans are probably in the Genis respect thread.

character ownage thread too

galan7777777
wait, was the ressurected Marvel as powerful as he was before? (i.e. nega-bands, cosmic awareness,etc?)

V for Valentine
Yes, he was. Genis was just on an INSANELY level of power at the time. He would of pretty much stomped anyone you can think of (except higher abstracts) that badly confused

Validus
Meh. He wasn't that high. Maybe a little over top tier. He has some ambiguous feats.

Mar-Vell isn't that powerful anyway. Skilled as hell but not that powerful.

V for Valentine
Meh. He wasn't that high. Maybe a little over top tier. He has some ambiguous feats.

Mar-Vell isn't that powerful anyway. Skilled as hell but not that powerful.

Yeah guess so, most of the time he was just playing the fool anyways. It is a shame they killed him off though, he would of been good still on the thunderbolts, and going out to zemo's a little bit sad

Mar-Vell was powerful at the time, But compared nowadays he isnt anything too special. Pretty cool character though..

galan7777777
id say mar-vell was exceptionally powerful, he was easily able to wield comsic awareness knowing everything in the universes past, present, and future........ this ability is what drove Genis insane

Validus
Originally posted by V for Valentine
Yeah guess so, most of the time he was just playing the fool anyways. It is a shame they killed him off though, he would of been good still on the thunderbolts, and going out to zemo's a little bit sad

Mar-Vell was powerful at the time, But compared nowadays he isnt anything too special. Pretty cool character though..
Yeah, I liked Genis. Pretty obvious Marvel didn't have a clue what to do with him. He was changed drastically every 3-4 years.

juggernaut66666
Poor mar-vell
BTW the art of Captain marvel v4 1 is awesome!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.