Battle Of The Speedsters (Who Really Is The Fastest?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
Ok this is just a flat out race across the universe, any powers that these characters have other then speed means nothing in this race, the contestants are Zoom, Flash (Wally), Runner, Savitar, Silver Surfer, and Black Flash:

Zoom:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/91/FlashZoom.jpg

Flash (Wally):
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/aa/Flash207.jpg

Runner:
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/runnerelder2.jpg

Savitar:
http://hallofheroes.free.fr/Images/Heros/savitar.jpg

Silver Surfer:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/39/SilverSurfer1.jpg

Black Flash:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/54/200px-BlackFlash.jpg

WHO WINS THIS RACE?

Inhuman
Flash is above eternity. He wins.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Inhuman
Flash is above eternity. He wins. above eternity?

Soljer
Originally posted by galan7777777
above eternity?

Vally's sig. Great dane's idiocy.

Validus
Only one of these guys have the power to drop the multiverse on ones domepiece.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Soljer
Vally's sig. Great dane's idiocy. GreatDane provided the dumbest comment ive ever heard lol

great_dane
haters. so your saying he can't do it or what?? i'm saying his abilities and powers. i make nothing up, everything said have been written by dc writers. if he runs faster than the speedforce, the universe implodes. so that wouldnt destroy all of the universe?? I't doesnt make sense to me why people argue dc against marvel, but don't apply everyones abilities.
(especially marvel fans) .

your saying he can't do it because he's a higher being?? what about david and goliath.

all i'm posting up are the flash abilities to their fullest.

and as for the race. zoom

galan7777777
Originally posted by great_dane
haters. so your saying he can't do it or what?? i'm saying his abilities and powers. i make nothing up, everything said have been written by dc writers. if he runs faster than the speedforce, the universe implodes. so that wouldnt destroy all of the universe?? I't doesnt make sense to me why people argue dc against marvel, but don't apply everyones abilities.

your saying he can't do it because he's a higher being?? what about david and goliath.

and as for the race. zoom and it says somewhere that flash can implode the universe?

great_dane
omg. why do you insist on calling me names and say im dumb, but yet know nothing about the chars. involved in the topic??

yes he can. why would I come in, and make up powers and make stuff up??

this has all been said in the dc universe.

like when validus laughed at the fact i said the speedforce has been compared to heaven, then when he found out it did, (compared to heaven by neron, prince of hell in the dc universe) he said, o,..... i thought you meant the real heaven.

what is that??

come on, if your gonna post dc v.s. marvel threads, you have to keep in mind all (and i mean all) of everyones abilities.

galan7777777
omg. why do you insist on calling me names and say im dumb, but yet know nothing about the chars. involved in the topic??

like when validus laughed at the fact i said the speedforce has been compared to heaven, then when he found out it did, (compared to heaven by neron, prince of hell in the dc universe) he said, o,..... i thought you meant the real heaven.

what is that??

come on, if your gonna post dc v.s. marvel threads, you have to keep in mind all (and i mean all) of everyones abilities. yes, but you say all of this stuff and provide no proof, and if i remember correctly i provided the scan of neron comparing the SF to heaven and Vallhalla (not you)....... and read the stips of the thread again big grin

Validus

what is that??

come on, if your gonna post dc v.s. marvel threads, you have to keep in mind all (and i mean all) of everyones abilities.
The only reason he compared it to Heaven is because it's the place speedsters go upon death. You foolishly acted like that was some sort of testament to its power.

Validus

and as for the race. zoom
So posting that Flash will magically create a black hole and make Green Lantern suffocate is just you posting Flash at his best?

darthgoober

what is that??

You don't get it do you? Eternity would never LET the Flash go fast enough to destroy him EVEN IF IT WERE POSSIBLE. And Eternity is an abstract representation of time, so don't act like the Flash can move to fast for him to react.

Flash "Now your going to get it Eternity"

Eternity"F*ck off Flash, I'm busy." the Flash then disappears and is never heard from again. smile

great_dane
dont mix the words up. i said he can cause a vortex sucking out all the air of grrenlantern, (which he has done in the past, not to green lanturn, but made a vortex with his feet, casuing all air to be sucked from peoples lungs.)

darthgoober
dont mix the words up. i said he can cause a vortex sucking out all the air of grrenlantern, (which he has done in the past, not to green lanturn, but made a vortex with his feet, casuing all air to be sucked from peoples lungs.)
Did the people that he did this to have a GL shield?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I think this race is too close to call. I'm leaning towards Savitar as he was like the Avitar of the Speed Force and the Runner as he will have a biiiiiiig head start on everyone out the gate.

bigbran

and as for the race. zoom HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH.
You really think a Superman level(I'm just giving him a level) being, is taking down Eternity?
Never mind the rest of your stupidity.

galan7777777
Originally posted by darthgoober
Did the people that he did this to have a GL shield? i highly doubt it wink

Validus
Oh I see, he's going to suck the air from people who regularly travel in space and fly inside black holes. Good one, sir!

galan7777777
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I think this race is too close to call. I'm leaning towards Savitar as he was like the Avitar of the Speed Force and the Runner as he will have a biiiiiiig head start on everyone out the gate. i agree, but im leaning more towards the Black Flash

nvrbeenwthagirl
I have one question, How can wally west move faster than the speed force, the very thing that powers him? That is like saying the surfer can amp himself up more powerful than galactus, when surfer's power is really Galactus' own.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i agree, but im leaning more towards the Black Flash

Black Flash can literally be every where. If speedsters all over the universe are dying at the same time, then yeah, black flash has everyone beat as he is fast enough to be in all those places at one time.

galan7777777
I have one question, How can wally west move faster than the speed force, the very thing that powers him? That is like saying the surfer can amp himself up more powerful than galactus, when surfer's power is really Galactus' own. he can only do this in great dane's mind wink

galan7777777
Black Flash can literally be every where. If speedsters all over the universe are dying at the same time, then yeah, black flash has everyone beat as he is fast enough to be in all those places at one time. he is as fast as he needs to be in order to catch someone

darthgoober
he is as fast as he needs to be in order to catch someone
Wait a second. If he's always just fast enough to CATCH someone. wouldn't that mean that he never actually passes them? Serious question, I'm not being sarcastic.

galan7777777
Wait a second. If he's always just fast enough to CATCH someone. wouldn't that mean that he never actually passes them? Serious question, I'm not being sarcastic. well BF has such a limited appearence its hard to tell but if you look at this scan http://img208.echo.cx/my.php?image=flash141p015qq.jpg

it says "no matter how fast you are, black flash is always faster."

Soljer
Wait a second. If he's always just fast enough to CATCH someone. wouldn't that mean that he never actually passes them? Serious question, I'm not being sarcastic.

I do believe so. But only because he doesn't NEED to pass them, once he catches them...they're gone.

But you are indeed correct. The Black Flash will exceed any speedster's speed in order to catch said speedster, but will never actually pass that speedster.

In response to Galan: Yes, the Black Flash is faster, but only because he has to be faster in order to CATCH UP. He chases down the speedster, remember? Said speedster has a head start, his displacement is already growing, so the Black Flash must attain a higher velocity to make up for the difference in displacement.

darthgoober
well BF has such a limited appearence its hard to tell but if you look at this scan http://img208.echo.cx/my.php?image=flash141p015qq.jpg

it says "no matter how fast you are, black flash is always faster."
Yes, but wouldn't that mean that he's faster UNTILL he catches them(and they die), then his speed resets as he goes after the next one? So he would be able to tie anyone, but not beat them?

galan7777777
Yes, but wouldn't that mean that he's faster UNTILL he catches them(and they die), then his speed resets as he goes after the next one? So he would be able to tie anyone, but not beat them? from what we have seen that is true, but isnt it fair to say that if he can catch a speedster with realitive ease that he could just as easily pass them? i mean the only reason he dosent is because he slows down to kill the speedster

Inhuman
Black flash wouldnt catch up to someone who is immortal right?wink

galan7777777
Originally posted by Inhuman
Black flash wouldnt catch up to someone who is immortalwink true indeed, but remember that they are just racing, any other powers these characters have (other then speed) mean nothing, its just a flat out race

Roldz
Is this a Marathon (all) or Tourny (1-1)? Id say Runner wins Marathon but Tourny i say BF...

darthgoober
from what we have seen that is true, but isnt it fair to say that if he can catch a speedster with realitive ease that he could just as easily pass them? i mean the only reason he dosent is because he slows down to kill the speedster
Yes he goes faster, but ONLY till he catches them. So he would still only be able to tie for first.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Roldz
Is this a Marathon (all) or Tourny (1-1)? Id say Flash wins Marathon but Tourny i say BF... they are all racing at once across the universe

galan7777777
Yes he goes faster, but ONLY till he catches them. So he would still only be able to tie for first. thats iffy, i see what your saying, but if a speedster that BF needed to kill was waiting at the finish line, then who do you think would win?

darthgoober
thats iffy, i see what your saying, but if a speedster that BF needed to kill was waiting at the finish line, then who do you think would win?
Then he'd probably win. See he has a higher TOP speed than anyone else, but he can't utilize it to the fullest in something like a race.

galan7777777
Then he'd probably win. See he has a higher TOP speed than anyone else, but he can't utilize it to the fullest in something like a race. exactly, that is where my decision is confused, but id still think its between Zoom and BF

darthgoober
exactly, that is where my decision is confused, but id still think its between Zoom and BF
Yeah, they'd tie for first. big grin

galan7777777
Yeah, they'd tie for first. big grin lol, but they are all so fast, savitar is faster then flash, and the runner moves at near infinate speeds...... im still thinking Zoom should take this along with BF wink

Roldz
they are all racing at once across the universe
Well then i quess Runner wins the match... I meant to say Runner not flash in above post.. BF kills all of em cept Runner... or it could be a tie between BF and Runner...

darthgoober
lol, but they are all so fast, savitar is faster then flash, and the runner moves at near infinate speeds...... im still thinking Zoom should take this along with BF wink
thumb up

Milkie
The Runner

Avalonofthewind
Flash.

Even though he wouldn't win...Eradicator should have gotten an honorable mention in this race.

big juggy man
Did somebody just post that no matter how fast you are Black Flash is faster?How hard is that to get?Nobody is faster than he is.He slows down to kill who he is after.But this is a race so why would he slow down?Black Flash wins in a race.

ExtraMision5555

Flash "Now your going to get it Eternity"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

seriously
the first page of this thread is hilarous.

Mindship
Black Flash. I mean, he's The SpeedForce Grim Reaper, c'mon.

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
The only reason he compared it to Heaven is because it's the place speedsters go upon death. You foolishly acted like that was some sort of testament to its power. Another one is that Max Mercury said when he entered the speedforce, that he "was looking into the eyes of God", and then blinked and ended up in our time period.

Another thing is that Hal saw Barry in Heaven, who was in the speedforce. Which is no less contributing, even though it was clearly established that it was his personal Heaven, and basically saw what he needed to see.

Juntai
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind

Even though he wouldn't win...Eradicator should have gotten an honorable mention in this race. Agreed, came from the edge of the ever expanding edge of the universe, all the way to Earth, in a very short time. Has outrun galaxies exploding, and stuff.

complexbrother

The-Judge2
The Runner;D he toyed with Silver surfer

Juntai
Originally posted by The-Judge2
The Runner;D he toyed with Silver surfer ???

The-Judge2
???

complexbrother
Zoom's power ...

Zolomon then broke into the museum and attempted to use the treadmill himself. The resulting explosion destroyed the museum and shifted Hunter's connection to time. He could now alter the speed at which he could move in time, giving the effect of super-speed.

he doen not have true super speed and therefore he shouldn't have superhuman stamina . he looses in a race aginst the other speedsters on this list.

galan7777777
Originally posted by complexbrother
and I know it's hyperbole because you dont know its a Hyperbole, thats just your speculation, not fact wink

Flash out raced the Black Flash and the Flash said in his own book that Savatar was faster than himself . so right there there are two people who are faster than Black Flash. Flash DID NOT "out race" black flash, the black flash caught up with Wally quite easily, they simply hit the end of existance where death had no meaning..... in my oppinion that was PIS because if death itself had no meaning, then Wally shouldnt have had any meaning as well....... but none the less Wally was not faster then BF by any means

Priest
just to add to that wally had a head start..and black flash had "obstacles"

galan7777777
Zoom's power ...

Zolomon then broke into the museum and attempted to use the treadmill himself. The resulting explosion destroyed the museum and shifted Hunter's connection to time. He could now alter the speed at which he could move in time, giving the effect of super-speed.

he doen not have true super speed and therefore he shouldn't have superhuman stamina . he looses in a race aginst the other speedsters on this list. if Zoom can alter the speed at which he moves in time, then a trip across the universe may only be a few seconds or minutes to him, and would he need "superhuman stamina" to stay running for that long? Not at all....

galan7777777
Even though he wouldn't win...Eradicator should have gotten an honorable mention in this race. i thought about him, but he isnt really in the same league as the other speedsters so i left him out

galan7777777
bump

Ultraman Baltan
What's Black Flash's origin, anyways?

galan7777777
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
What's Black Flash's origin, anyways? he is the version of death used to bring death to those connected to the speedforce

newyorkcares

galan7777777

Uatu76
I was under the impression that the Runner wasn't immortal....didn't Thanos say that when he took his gem?

tkitna
Zoom kind of confuses me. He can run outside of the time stream, but isnt that more or less teleporting instead of running? I was always miffed with that.

Jesse7
Runner is immortal, death has no hold on him, hence Black Flash would never catch him wink

Not true, as Thanos said on panel and showed, the elders are not trully immortal.

great_dane
zoom.

Avalonofthewind
i thought about him, but he isnt really in the same league as the other speedsters so i left him out

If Surfer is in there, then Erads is definitely in the same category.

galan7777777
Originally posted by tkitna
Zoom kind of confuses me. He can run outside of the time stream, but isnt that more or less teleporting instead of running? I was always miffed with that. no, Zoom is still running, but he is just running ahead of the normal timestream.... it may appear that he is teleporting, but he is still running

Originally posted by Jesse7
Not true, as Thanos said on panel and showed, the elders are not trully immortal. wrong, the elders made a pact with death that they could never enter her realm, like i said they are immortal..... just because Thanos was able to age Runner dosent mean he would have died wink

If Surfer is in there, then Erads is definitely in the same category. well i put Surfer in there because his speed is frequently argued about amongst these forums

DarkSaint85
Hmmmm

Galan007
Christ. facepalm

Now someone is going to use this 16 year old thread to try and cancel me.

Philosophía
You should Kevin Spacey it and change your avatar.

https://cheesecake.articleassets.meaww.com/393779/uploads/7a2f6e00-425a-11ea-8ea8-d750d7121685_450_250.jpeg

Galan007
I would never stoop that low.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Galan007
Christ. facepalm

Now someone is going to use this 16 year old thread to try and cancel me. Ahh, it happens old pal.

carver9
Bump

abhilegend
Runner is immortal, death has no hold on him, hence Black Flash would never catch him wink
Good point Garver9

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Classic Galan feels like a completely different poster.

Granted, same thing could be said about the rest of us.

Well, most of us. Carver and h1a8 don't change.

EcstaticGrace
The guy who was comparing Flash vs Eternity to David vs Goliath sounds like a real hoot he should be brought back 😂😂

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.