Talk me down man...Talk me down....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sailorleo
i just had this horibble thought....ok we all agree that that leaked script is gonna change...alot.....but do you think the writers will totally switch it up to the point when one person dies (norrie...ah mr. swann too) they'll have them live in a newer version of the script...or am i speaking in tongues....man point is someone talk me down from the possiblity of norrie dying.....lie to me i don't care *goes all hysterical* man listening to the DMC sndtk really doesn't help me feel better....*gets imgaes of the kraken*

Bwa Ha Ha
awww... well, this might help: if they kill norrie, they will get lots of angry letters and sales will drop, so they won't

sailorleo
...*most likely all from me...*

Mistypirate
Well in the leaked script said that nori will die almost @ the beggining of the film. As well as Sao. I mean if this happens it will totally sucked, I mean 2 of the most important characters will die @ the beggining. That would be a really bad story telling, but let see how they work it out.

Bwa Ha Ha
yeah, i wood think so

sailorleo
man i hope so too....but i keep getting these 'visions' where i see norrie getting stabbed and him doubling over..and that's it...then there's screaming....alot of it by me....

PIRATES=SEX
dont worry sailor last night i was at a night club and saw johnny he told me norrie does not die.

sailorleo
i believed that for a second.....but i would really like to believe it...

Bwa Ha Ha
no, really? cool!!!

evilm0nki3
Originally posted by PIRATES=SEX
dont worry sailor last night i was at a night club and saw johnny he told me norrie does not die.

lol that's right...

PIRATES=SEX
Originally posted by sailorleo
i believed that for a second.....but i would really like to believe it... Me too trust me lol

sailorleo
yeah before you guys go and see the movie you might wanna pray for me lol.....

PIRATES=SEX
spirtully i will be right beside you sailor.

sailorleo
yeah thank you! this is like troy all over again (with my fav ((at the time)) guy dying)

PIRATES=SEX
yeah thank you! this is like troy all over again (with my fav ((at the time)) guy dying) TROY i love troy thats one of my fave movies of all time AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

sailorleo
yeah then you know where im coming from? (loves troy too)

PIRATES=SEX
yeah then you know where im coming from? (loves troy too) hECK YES witch one are you talking about brad or eric

sailorleo
brad!

PIRATES=SEX
brad! omg brad was so sexy in that movie as well as interview with a vampire

sailorleo
oh i know but seeing him....getting...gah....gets stuck on norrie's death again....

PIRATES=SEX
oh i know but seeing him....getting...gah....gets stuck on norrie's death again.... yeah true

sailorleo
listening to the really sad sndtk of DMC isn't helping....

PIRATES=SEX
listening to the really sad sndtk of DMC isn't helping.... I know sad well it was really nice taking to you but i gotta go.

sailorleo
ok bye!

Mistypirate
yeah before you guys go and see the movie you might wanna pray for me lol.....

I will add you to my prayers, I'm already praying for Jack/Liz, so i hope that my dear God will listen to me. We still got 7 more months to go, so make sure you gurls pray really hard big grin angel

sailorleo
yeah...*sulken* ...i feel...hollow....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.