Dancing With The Stars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
Anybody watching this right now.

Vivica A. Fox cracked me up just now. She half way had the host laughing throughout this talking.

She just received 3 NINES.

Which is great. I hope she wins.

is it comprehensible.....

supercrazy
was stacy kiebler in that

Demyx Stone
sadly both of them are kicked out and OMG OMG OMG I love that monique is still on it. SHe's the last girl and im betting she will be outnext week cause she was bottom two this week

Darth Vicious
I only watched last season because of Stacy Keibler(which shouldve won). This season is a given that Mario Lopez is gonna win.

Demyx Stone
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I only watched last season because of Stacy Keibler(which shouldve won). This season is a given that Mario Lopez is gonna win.

SO true... SO true....
I just want Monique to make it to the semifinals. It would suck if the three guys got into the semis. I hope she didnt go.
I swear that JOey and mario will be the first two

Shalimar_fox
mario...mario....mario

big grin

InnerRise
EMMIT SMITH WON DANCING WITH THE STARS!!!!

His professional dance partner also won last season with her other Dance Partner from the defunct singing group 98 Degress.

HE BEAT MARIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm happy. doped

Oh my god. They're playing "We are the champions NO TIME FOR LOSERS!!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Mario looks like a sad Puppy Dog. I feel sad for him. But happy for Emmit.

YEAH!!!

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

SpaceMonkey
That was crap. I don't usually watch that show but I have been watching it lately because it was so close to the end, and was Mario Lopez robbed or what? Emmit Smith could move, not dance as well as Mario. He looked good doing his moves out there, but mario was DANCING. There was a huge difference that I thought was evident. That's the problem with letting the public vote for a winner, it is NEVER gonna be fair. That's the reason Jerry Springer was on that show as long as he was... people are dumb.

InnerRise
Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
That was crap. I don't usually watch that show but I have been watching it lately because it was so close to the end, and was Mario Lopez robbed or what? Emmit Smith could move, not dance as well as Mario. He looked good doing his moves out there, but mario was DANCING. There was a huge difference that I thought was evident. That's the problem with letting the public vote for a winner, it is NEVER gonna be fair. That's the reason Jerry Springer was on that show as long as he was... people are dumb. Shut up and accept that Emmit(African-American) beat Mario(Latino). doped

SpaceMonkey
Woah, woah, woah, Inner!! Nothing to do with race here. I just felt Mario was clearly better. If you want me to shut up.... just ask nicely. smile

InnerRise
Nah, you don't have to shut up.

I was just messing.

Honestly, as happy as I am that Emmit won, b/c I wanted him to win actually, I do believe that Mario is a better dancer as well.

SpaceMonkey
Yeah, it's cool... I'm kinda happy for Emmit too. He finally won something without Moose Johnston there to carry him(Football joke).

InnerRise
Ouch!

Demyx Stone
well that is true that Jerry only stayed on because of te voters, but thats also why P diddy stayed on longer in season two than he should've.

Anyway, I CANT waut til season 4!!!!! Starts on MArch 19!!!! The is a monday

InnerRise
Diddy was never on. no expression

Demyx Stone
well that basketball guy.... Miller maybe... whatever the one from the second season... he was bad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.