Naruto: Clash Of Ninjas 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurosaki Ichigo
I have it finally!!!! big grin I have it and it's awesome great!!!! I love it!!! It's better then Naruto: Ultimate Ninja of my oppinion!!! big grin

Barker
Never had any desire to play any game based on Anime other than Pokemon.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Good for you.

Barker
But then again, I don't start new Pokemon threads every week.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Was that responded as to me making Naruto threads every week or Pokemon threads, because if it is i can prove you wrong right now. big grin

Barker
I meant it was you making Naruto game threads when probably only you care. big grin

Kurosaki Ichigo
So basically you're saying i can't make a Naruto Thread, or maybe even any thread unless someone cares? And i did recall seeing a "Every Week" in the sentence before. So please enlighten me were i posted a Naruto Thread every single week. happy

Kero_Co
Hey Ichigo, I heard that Shino wasn't in the Japanese version, could you confirm that he isn't in the U.S. version either? I won't be buying the game anyway, because I'm suffering from Wii madness, but as a fan I would really like to know. Also, Barker, your missing out on some great stuff here. Zone of the Enders, Mobile Suit Gundam: Zeonic Front, and Jump Superstars are great games based on anime. Like movie games, there are a few pieces of gold hidden in the garbage.

Lana
Do you really need a different thread for every single Naruto game? huhermm

Kurosaki Ichigo
I have made three Naruto game threads so far includeing this one. I highly doubt there is only three Naruto games. There is much more then that. I only post the Naruto games i have thank you very much. smile

Blax X
You to, take seductiveness to a new level.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Originally posted by Kero_Co
Hey Ichigo, I heard that Shino wasn't in the Japanese version, could you confirm that he isn't in the U.S. version either? I won't be buying the game anyway, because I'm suffering from Wii madness, but as a fan I would really like to know. Also, Barker, your missing out on some great stuff here. Zone of the Enders, Mobile Suit Gundam: Zeonic Front, and Jump Superstars are great games based on anime. Like movie games, there are a few pieces of gold hidden in the garbage.
Yea he wasn't, he's not in the English one either. But i don't have every character in so i'll give you a list of the ones i have so far. I've been buying the Chars but he hasn't popped up yet.
1. Naruto
2. Sasuke
3. Neji
4. Shikamaru
5. Kiba
6. Rock Lee
7. Sakura
8. Kakashi
9. Zabuza
10. Haku
11. Crow
12. Gaara
13. Akamaru
14. Kankuro
15. Ino
16. Hinata
17. Gai
18. Iruka
19. Sharingan Kakashi
20. Nine-Tailed Naruto
And that's all who i have for now. So if he pops up i'll be sure to tell you.

Blax X
they have shikamaru but not Shino? Fruity.

AstroFan
Originally posted by Kurosaki Ichigo
I highly doubt there is only three Naruto games. There is much more then that.

Damn. no expression

Quincy
Ignore Barker Ichigo,

He's one of them "Harry Potter Kids"

Kurosaki Ichigo
I don't like Harry Potter...no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.