Gunzfight Between..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExtraMision5555
Punisher, Taskmaster and Domino

Vs

Solid Snake, Deadpool, and Nick fury

Each have An M4, Styer Aug, G36k
sidearms: 9mm, USP, P228
1 grenade each, 1 flashbang each,

To sift through. Each gun limited to 2 clips per.

All Characters human IE if deadpool get shot, hes dead

Takes place in a Mall with 3 floors? Parties start on the 3rd and 1st floor, with thier own teams.

Who wins?

ExtraMision5555
lets have a chat before i go to sleep
smile
i drink wine w/ you all

Lucid Lui
Odds are in the Pun/Tasky/Dom teasm favour.

SpunkySmurph
Ooh... I really want to say Team A... but I have this mental image of Nick Fury being a bamf

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Ooh... I really want to say Team A... but I have this mental image of Nick Fury being a bamf A sound effect when Nightcrawler teleports?

ExtraMision5555
Ooh... I really want to say Team A... but I have this mental image of Nick Fury being a bamf

hahaha, ditto
at first i was thing "bamf" liek when nightcrawler teleports but lol ig et what you mean
and yes, nick fury does have those just, simply amazing moments
snake is a madman too

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
A sound effect when Nightcrawler teleports?

HAHAH

i just said that too. but he ment bad mother***

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
A sound effect when Nightcrawler teleports?

laughing out loud as much as I like Nightcrawler.... no wink

ExtraMision5555
BTW by human i also mean Domino's "luck" is cancled too for obvious reasons

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
BTW by human i also mean Domino's "luck" is cancled too for obvious reasons

Does she still keep her sweet look (despite being human) ? stick out tongue

ExtraMision5555
Does she still keep her sweet look (despite being human) ? stick out tongue
laughing laughing

Yes she does, but since shes human now, the black eyepaint over here eye is conspicuously missing

grey fox
Taksmasters team , he has Bullseyes aim.

ExtraMision5555
ars

Tassadar
Team A takes it. Deadpool relies too much on his HF, and would die fast. against anyone on the opposing team. Punisher beats Fury, and Taskmaster beats Solid Snake.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Tassadar
Team A takes it. Deadpool relies too much on his HF, and would die fast. against anyone on the opposing team. Punisher beats Fury, and Taskmaster beats Solid Snake.

Agreed. I think, without his HF, Domino can take him anyways. But it would be close

srankmissingnin
Anyone one who is experienced with DP history should know that he is a horrible shot (at least compared to Tasky and Punisher). That was the main reason they knew that someone else wacked the Four Winds and that Agent X and Deadpool where two different people. He is likey a better shot then Snake but of team two Fury likey has the best aim. A clean swipe for team A. Punisher or Tasky could solo team B... with her powers Domino would too.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Anyone one who is experienced with DP history should know that he is a horrible shot (at least compared to Tasky and Punisher). That was the main reason they knew that someone else wacked the Four Winds and that Agent X and Deadpool where two different people. He is likey a better shot then Snake but of team two Fury likey has the best aim. A clean swipe for team A. Punisher or Tasky could solo team B... with her powers Domino would too.

True- but at melee Deadpool pwns. And Domino has crzy skills as well- the fight scene between them was great. I know they don't have any of their blades or anything, but if they did, on top of their guns, he would stand a much better chance

srankmissingnin
True- but at melee Deadpool pwns. And Domino has crzy skills as well- the fight scene between them was great. I know they don't have any of their blades or anything, but if they did, on top of their guns, he would stand a much better chance

Unfortunately this is "Gunz" battle.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Unfortunately this is "Gunz" battle.

... I realize that. I'm not saying 'DP pullz out his blades and owns everybody!!!!!!!'

Just saying...

- note the 'if they did' in my post

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.