To the Moderators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The-Judge2
WTF happened yesterday?? i didnt spammed!messed i got a warning, and you restricted me???!!!messed why?? you cant just give warnings and then freaking restrict me afterwardsmessed i know you dont like me, but thats very pure stylemessed give a warning and then take action right away afterwardsmessed

Scoobless
Pure style?

The-Judge2
i am not good at english...

trolly_crouchjr
yes

grey fox
Originally posted by The-Judge2
WTF happened yesterday?? i didnt spammed!messed i got a warning, and you restricted me???!!!messed why?? you cant just give warnings and then freaking restrict me afterwardsmessed i know you dont like me, but thats very pure stylemessed give a warning and then take action right away afterwardsmessed

...SOCK

Who's expecting a secondary ban then ?

The-Judge2
greay fox it doesnt matterwink i can keep coming back again, again, again and again...wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
OH MY. I"m Speechless.

grey fox
greay fox it doesnt matterwink i can keep coming back again, again, again and again...wink

And we can keep banning you 'again, again, again and again...'

The-Judge2
"WE"?youre not a moderator, and there was no reason for me to be banned yesterday. this thread is called "To the moderators", not "to grey fox"

Alfheim
Originally posted by grey fox
...SOCK

Who's expecting a secondary ban then ?

What does SOCK mean?

endrict
banartist

The-Judge2
new account??messed its the samewink they will get tired of banning me, but i will not be tired of coming back. i am pissed of at KMC, i got banned without reason!!!

trolly_crouchjr
no

trolly_crouchjr
Yes, YES SPEAK YOUR MIND

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Alfheim
What does SOCK mean? sock (sŏk)
n.

1. Moron.

xmarksthespot
Oh, Storm's here. Bye. Don't come back now y'hear?
http://www.thevintageplayhouse.com/image/Beverlyhillbillies/bhcast.jpg

outavodka
this is too much...lol

Storm
If someone is repentant on what he has done, and genuinely seems sorry, then giving you a second chance shouldn' t be a problem, which we initially did. However, after your plead, you did not only create a duplicate account and engaged in a conversation with yourself, but you also advocated spamming an unmoderated forum. DigiMark007 gave you a warning for it which you actually didn' t deserve, and as such was the last straw.

new account??messed its the samewink they will get tired of banning me, but i will not be tired of coming back. i am pissed of at KMC, i got banned without reason!!!
Try me.

Don' t even try to take the blame of yourself, as this is the result of your actions. Take responsibility and acknowledge that.

And if you have a concern about a decision made by a moderator, then contact him/her privately first. If you can not resolve the issue privately, then you may bring your grievance to Raz, who will render a final judgment.

Closing.

DigiMark007
What Storm said. cool

I also find it amusing that he thinks it was just one incident....and tries to make it seem like he didn't have a litany of warnings and temp bans before it.

Tron
Originally posted by Storm
Try me.

Don' t even try to take the blame of yourself, as this is the result of your actions. Take responsibility and acknowledge that.

And if you have a concern about a decision made by a moderator, then contact him/her privately first. If you can not resolve the issue privately, then you may bring your grievance to Raz, who will render a final judgment.

Closing.

Ummm, dayum... I mean, yeah, THAT'S RIGHT!!!

Hides behind Storm

Originally posted by DigiMark007
What Storm said. cool

I also find it amusing that he thinks it was just one incident....and tries to make it seem like he didn't have a litany of warnings and temp bans before it.

Has anyone ever noticed that the disgruntled banned members are always banned "for no reason"? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.