Dragon Man vs Colossus & Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Dragon Man- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/d/dragonman.htm

vs

Colossus- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/c/colossus.htm

&

Thing- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/t/thing.htm

Grimm22
Spite no expression

Ben beats dragon man on his own 8-9/10

Pitor just sits on the sidelines and draws an interpretation of the battle big grin

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Grimm22
Spite no expression

Pitor just sits on the sidelines and draws an interpretation of the battle big grin

yes

You are correct.

Metalmanx
Spite no expression

As well as vice versa. Only Ben would just be chilling on an armchair with a beer-hat and a bowl of popcorn.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx
As well as vice versa. Only Ben would just be chilling on an armchair with a beer-hat and a bowl of popcorn.

Indeed big grin

Except Ben would probobly just be yelling at Pitor the entire time about how he could do better.

Then Wolverine shows up and Batman batkicks him Happy Dance

Metalmanx
Indeed big grin

Except Ben would probobly just be yelling at Pitor the entire time about how he could do better.

Then Wolverine shows up and Batman batkicks him Happy Dance

Yea, Ben can be a loud-mouth at times. wink

And I like your last scenario much better. laughing

Horrificus
Have you guys read a book with DM in it?
He is, for some reason, a high class 100 character, and is basically indestructable.
There are no scans or panels of Dragon Man getting beaten.

Grimm22
Um, my FF collection is around 70% complete no expression

So yeah, I know who Dragon Man is.

I also know Ben has beaten the crap out of him before on his own, quite easily

Horrificus

guy222
piotr wins by himself

Uriel005
Colossonaut ftw... no contest.

Horrificus
Um, my FF collection is around 70% complete no expression

So yeah, I know who Dragon Man is.

I also know Ben has beaten the crap out of him before on his own, quite easily I don't believe that.

Scans?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Horrificus
I don't believe that.

Scans?

Ben's done it a couple times

Horrificus
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Ben's done it a couple times I see Ben Hitting Dragon Man, while he and She-Hulk are double teaming him.

This is not the same as the statement that was made: "Ben has beaten the crap out of him before on his own, quite easily."

A LOT of characters have hit Dragon Man.

I have looked a few times and have not been able to find Dragon Man getting beaten up easily, one-on-one by anybody.

I'm still looking.

Tony Stark
I see Ben Hitting Dragon Man, while he and She-Hulk are double teaming him.

This is not the same as the statement that was made: "Ben has beaten the crap out of him before on his own, quite easily."

A LOT of characters have hit Dragon Man.

Heres another

Horrificus
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Heres another I'm sorry, are you not seeing the other characters in your scans?
And, although the panel shows Ben knocking Dragon Man down, in the book, that is all he did. Dragon Man was fine.

I still haven't seen Ben fight Dragon Man one on one.

zopzop

Dragon Man was able to just stand there, while She Hulk and Ms. Marvel pounded on him with all they had. It didn't even bother him, and they did that until they finally realized that he LIKED She Hulk.
Ben would not be able to take that.

I actually have that issue. Made me fall in <3 with Dragon Man smile

It was cute, She-Hulk started flirting with him and he got shy and ran off. laughing

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/208/shyguyf.jpg/

But back on topic, I think Ben solos him (see Fantastic Four Annual 2001). Poor Dragon Man has been written down a lot!

KingD19
Why is Ben so damn short in that panel?

Horrificus
Originally posted by zopzop
I actually have that issue. Made me fall in <3 with Dragon Man smile

It was cute, She-Hulk started flirting with him and he got shy and ran off. laughing

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/208/shyguyf.jpg/

But back on topic, I think Ben solos him (see Fantastic Four Annual 2001). Poor Dragon Man has been written down a lot! OK. Yeah, I see what you mean.

Damn. DM has fought Herc, Namor, Hulk, and now he is just another strong android.

Bentley
Thing solos the field.

guy222
ben>piotr?

KingD19
Originally posted by guy222
ben>piotr?

Certainly not currently, and not ever really. They've really been portrayed as more or less equal with slight edges to either.

Ben usually seems stronger though as he's part of a much smaller team than the extended X-Men and gets to show off his stuff a lot more than Colossus.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Bentley
Thing solos the field.

yes

Horrificus
Don't get me wrong. I am a fan of the Thing.
But, I just worry that most of the posters in this thread have not seen some of the battles he has been, taking on entire teams and top-tier characters.

Of course, as time went on, he became fodder for the writers to use in any attempt at making a title character look good.

In the past, Herc had to bfr DM into the heart of a volcano.
Namor had to come up with some "hoodoo" and freeze DM.
And, Hulk and DM just went toe-to-toe until Hulk was free from some kind of mind control.

And, this is just the one-on-one showings. There are plenty of instances where DM found several characters at the same time.

I just don't think Thing or Piotr would have fared as well in many of DM's fights.

One more question: Previously, Dragon Man's flame was able to exceed 8000 degrees. Then, he recently underwent some changes, enhancements.

Does anybody have any theories on how his flame would effect Piotr or Ben?

guy222
prolly hurt ben

not piotr

zopzop
prolly hurt ben

Not even. Again in the Fantastic Four Annual 2001, Thing tanked a fire breath blast from DM and wasn't even singed.

Dragon Man isn't what he used to be people sad

Horrificus
prolly hurt ben

not piotr Piotr has a melting point of 9000 degrees.
Dragon Man's old high temp was 8000 degrees.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.