The Flash Runs The Deflection Gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Wonder Woman decides to let the Flash borrow her bracelets for a couple of days. In the first day, the Flash spends an equivalent of 1 million years training with the bracelets. In the next, he decides to challenge the aim of some superpowered beings.

Flash is not allowed to cross the bracelets to from the Shield of Aegis.

Each opponent will fire a blast (s) that is not too large for the bracelet to reasonably deflect.

Flash is not allowed to evade the attack in any matter. Only deflection

Flash is bloodlusted to win as are his opponents. No PIS/CIS.

This takes place in the Danger Room which is about the size of a football field. Each opponent is allowed to fire approximately 1000 shots as slowly or as fast he or she likes. Flash is not allowed to move. The opponent is allowed to move within the area to attack at any angle, however the opponent cannot come within 10 feet of the Flash's radius. If the Flash is hit a single time the gauntlet is over.

How far does the Flash get?

Robin throwing batarangs (normal)
Huntress firing crossbolts
Batman throwing batarangs (normal)
Captain America throwing his shield
Green Arrow and Hawkeye firing arrows (normal)
Punisher's M16 attack
Cyclop's optic blast
Storm's lightening strikes
Superman's heat vision
Silver Surfer's cosmic blasts
Galactus's Eye beams.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He can deflect all of them. Galactus could prolly fire multiple blast from many directions and tag flash if that is allowed.

galan7777777
i dont see falsh getting past surfers blasts

silversurfer

Soljer
Originally posted by galan7777777
i dont see falsh getting past surfers blasts

silversurfer

That is where I become unsure - but up to that? Flash could block them all. Simultaneously, stick out tongue.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I suppose if the surfer made a tight enough circle and just blasted constantly while sipping around in that circle at his faster than light speeds, he'd either get dizzy smile, or flashes arms would tire and surfer would land a blow. Now if the flash can spin in place as well, then I dont know.

rotiart
Silver surfer has speed yes... but not combat speed. after he passes 99.9% the speed of light, he enters hyperspace. in such a small room surfer would not be able to circle the opponent and stop the attacks. Whereas to flash, especially current flash (formerly impulse) time appears to be moving slower! He see ever blast coming, stand there, and deflect it. As long as the "can not move" restrict means he can't move from the spot, but is still allowed to crouch, then flash clears the list. If he cannot crouch, then flash can get tagged in his foot... thereby losing. However i assume you mean he can't move from that spot, but can therefore crouch... so flash clears it. Why?

Because the bracers of Wonder woman have deflected even the eyebeams of Darkseid. And darkseid has been shown to be around Galactus level.

rotiart
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I suppose if the surfer made a tight enough circle and just blasted constantly while sipping around in that circle at his faster than light speeds, he'd either get dizzy smile, or flashes arms would tire and surfer would land a blow. Now if the flash can spin in place as well, then I dont know.

Except that to the flash, time essentially slows down, and he would be able to see each shot coming as if it were a person walking nonchalantly towards him.

Draco69
Originally posted by rotiart
Silver surfer has speed yes... but not combat speed. after he passes 99.9% the speed of light, he enters hyperspace. in such a small room surfer would not be able to circle the opponent and stop the attacks. Whereas to flash, especially current flash (formerly impulse) time appears to be moving slower! He see ever blast coming, stand there, and deflect it. As long as the "can not move" restrict means he can't move from the spot, but is still allowed to crouch, then flash clears the list. If he cannot crouch, then flash can get tagged in his foot... thereby losing. However i assume you mean he can't move from that spot, but can therefore crouch... so flash clears it. Why?

Because the bracers of Wonder woman have deflected even the eyebeams of Darkseid. And darkseid has been shown to be around Galactus level.

By not move, I meant Flash can run around the place. If he couldn't move at all than deflection would be kinda impossible...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by rotiart
Except that to the flash, time essentially slows down, and he would be able to see each shot coming as if it were a person walking nonchalantly towards him.

Dont' get me wrong, IF WW can deflect light speed attacks, and multiple ones at that, I KNOW the flash can do it. But seeing as how Surfer or Galactus have some good knowlege, They might be able to think of a way to get a blast in. Like Hiding a blast inside of a blast. Firing a circular blast that encloses on flash from all sides at one time. catching him off guard and shotting him from above. having a blast ricochet off of something as if they missed him only to have it return. This one is a tuff one to call. i'm split. Galactus I know for sure could have a blast go thru a portal past flashes arms right into his chest FTW.

Roldz
Flash should be able to deflect them all... Unless of course we allow big G to use his mental powers...

hitemup
not superman's heat vision. it will melt the bracelets

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by hitemup
not superman's heat vision. it will melt the bracelets

OMG, what planet are you from? Good lord. Are you serious? Are you a fan of Mufasa? Melt WW's bracelets. HAH. You have got to be one of the most uniformed people to every set foot here. ALL of the greek gods couldn't break her bracelets. Darkseids OE couldn't break them. Poor thing. just leave this forum now. they will not be kind to you.

MightyEInherjar
...et are you from? Good lord. Are you serious? Are you a fan of Mufasa? Melt WW...

Haha! laughing

King_Mungi
OMG, what planet are you from? Good lord. Are you serious? Are you a fan of Mufasa? Melt WW's bracelets. HAH. You have got to be one of the most uniformed people to every set foot here. ALL of the greek gods couldn't break her bracelets. Darkseids OE couldn't break them. Poor thing. just leave this forum now. they will not be kind to you.

Uncalled for, was it really necessary to go about the way you did?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Uncalled for, was it really necessary to go about the way you did?

I didnt' call him any names. I was completely nice considering the severity of his infraction against WW's bracelets and common comic knowlege that they are unbreakable by anyone.

King_Mungi
I didnt' call him any names. I was completely nice considering the severity of his infraction against WW's bracelets and common comic knowlege that they are unbreakable by anyone.

No you basically were insulting him for his lack of knowledge, which is the same as calling him names.

"HAH. You have got to be one of the most uniformed people to every set foot here".

"Poor thing. just leave this forum now. they will not be kind to you".

nvrbeenwthagirl
No you basically were insulting him for his lack of knowledge, which is the same as calling him names.

"HAH. You have got to be one of the most uniformed people to every set foot here".

"Poor thing. just leave this forum now. they will not be kind to you".
As if you didn't see the other thread he started. They are mean to me. I got tuff skin. They will be much more viscious to him. He doens't seem to be as tuff as I am.

King_Mungi
As if you didn't see the other thread he started. They are mean to me. I got tuff skin. They will be much more viscious to him. He doens't seem to be as tuff as I am.

Regardless if I saw the thread and saw people bash him I would say the exact same thing to them. Anyone bashing another on this board is uncalled for and it's getting out of hand.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Draco69
Wonder Woman decides to let the Flash borrow her bracelets for a couple of days. In the first day, the Flash spends an equivalent of 1 million years training with the bracelets. In the next, he decides to challenge the aim of some superpowered beings.

Flash is not allowed to cross the bracelets to from the Shield of Aegis.

Each opponent will fire a blast (s) that is not too large for the bracelet to reasonably deflect.

Flash is not allowed to evade the attack in any matter. Only deflection

Flash is bloodlusted to win as are his opponents. No PIS/CIS.

This takes place in the Danger Room which is about the size of a football field. Each opponent is allowed to fire approximately 1000 shots as slowly or as fast he or she likes. Flash is not allowed to move. The opponent is allowed to move within the area to attack at any angle, however the opponent cannot come within 10 feet of the Flash's radius. If the Flash is hit a single time the gauntlet is over.

How far does the Flash get?

Robin throwing batarangs (normal)
Huntress firing crossbolts
Batman throwing batarangs (normal)
Captain America throwing his shield
Green Arrow and Hawkeye firing arrows (normal)
Punisher's M16 attack
Cyclop's optic blast
Storm's lightening strikes
Superman's heat vision
Silver Surfer's cosmic blasts
Galactus's Eye beams.

Flash clears it. Rather easily.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Regardless if I saw them bash him I would say the exact same thing to them, anyone bashing another on this board is uncalled for and it's getting out of hand.

too bad you haven't come to my rescue. Oh well. It's said now. He said the dummy and I just corrected him as nicely as I could.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Flash clears it. Rather easily.

ermm

King_Mungi
too bad you haven't come to my rescue. Oh well. It's said now. He said the dummy and I just corrected him as nicely as I could.

Correcting him is fine, but that wasn't nice.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Correcting him is fine, but that wasn't nice.

THis is not a nice forum. I get bashed constantly. Even when I'm not even doing anything to anyone. People seek to find fault in ever thing I say. So pardon me if I'm a bit jaded and can't believe you can step out on a limb for this noob who lashed out at others, and never said anything about all the bashing of Nvrhadaclue. Thanks for your advice tho. I'll try to be as nice as I possibly can next time.

King_Mungi
Well those people are wrong, and at least your going to try to be more civil and I respect that.

rotiart
THis is not a nice forum. I get bashed constantly. Even when I'm not even doing anything to anyone. People seek to find fault in ever thing I say. So pardon me if I'm a bit jaded and can't believe you can step out on a limb for this noob who lashed out at others, and never said anything about all the bashing of Nvrhadaclue. Thanks for your advice tho. I'll try to be as nice as I possibly can next time.

No offense to how you used to act... but you are better now. When you first came on, you used to say rather rude things. But I think personally you're better adjusted. Thats why you won't find me coming after you... like I used to. evil face

laughing

btw. notice how the mods merged my thread with the poll of Surfer and Thor... but they left your thanos vs darkseid open? stick out tongue

back on topic. Flash clears it for the reasons I stated earlier.

superbatman86
He blocks all up to Big G and then is turned into a pile of dust.

xmarksthespot
Nah, he drops the multiverse on his purple dome piece.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Nah, he drops the multiverse on his purple dome piece.

When did flash get so poweful? I must have missed something.

SpunkySmurph
When did flash get so poweful? I must have missed something.
I think it's a reference to Validus' hilarious quote-sig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.