Majestic Vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesse7
Each one fresh and ready to go, this is Majestic at his strongest, and Thanos as well (no outside powers).

No prep for either.

Battle takes place in space.

who takes the cake?

rotiart
Well Thanos at his strongest is probably near abstract level and definitely at least low skyfather.. I'd give it to him.

Jesse7
Originally posted by rotiart
Well Thanos at his strongest is probably near abstract level and definitely at least low skyfather.. I'd give it to him.

Would you be so nice to provide feats of this claim? I have never seen thanos at abstract level on his own power.

rotiart
Sides the fact that fact that he knocked down regular galactus, took the full on blasts of omega (who was supposedly 2x the power of galactus)... fought a fully empowered Tyrant who had just recently defeated 5 heralds by himself.

He was able to destroy a shield of Quasar, something Phoenix (rachel) didn't do.

took a fullblast of surfer and wasn't even singed.

Thanos and silver surfer each took the same blast from odin, but surfer was ktfo, while Thanos was brushing it off. He took the full power of Odin, concentrated through Gungir, and was still standing, Odin even saluted Thanos's ability as an opponent. How often does odin do even that....

Hrm.. offhand thats all i can think. of i think of more i'll post it. And btw don't misread this. I'm saying I put Thanos on at least skyfather level. but could by up to abstract level. I'm not actually saying he is.

juggernaut66666
Thanos abstract level?????
not even a skyfather

Roldz
Thanos should win on this fight...

tdawg14
Thanos whips up on Majestic

Jesse7
Sides the fact that fact that he knocked down regular galactus, took the full on blasts of omega (who was supposedly 2x the power of galactus)... fought a fully empowered Tyrant who had just recently defeated 5 heralds by himself.

He was able to destroy a shield of Quasar, something Phoenix (rachel) didn't do.

took a fullblast of surfer and wasn't even singed.

Thanos and silver surfer each took the same blast from odin, but surfer was ktfo, while Thanos was brushing it off. He took the full power of Odin, concentrated through Gungir, and was still standing, Odin even saluted Thanos's ability as an opponent. How often does odin do even that....

Hrm.. offhand thats all i can think. of i think of more i'll post it. And btw don't misread this. I'm saying I put Thanos on at least skyfather level. but could by up to abstract level. I'm not actually saying he is.

Their are a few things you might be mistaken about...

First being the galactus event, he knocked him back, did this hurt galactus at all? No it did not, Galactus then proceeded to get up and nearly destroy Thanos. Knocking Galactus down is not a very impressive feat since Galactus has had much worse done to him by many others.

Secondly, destroying a shield of quasar isn't that big of a feat, considering Quasar's shields and constructs have a specific weaknesses. EVen destroying one of his shields out of pure power isn't a feat that would put thanos on abstract or sky father level.

Thirdly, Thanos has never fought a full powered, or a near full powered Tyrant. During Thanos brief fight with Tyrant (who wasn't at full power or anywhere near it), Thanos was empowering himself with one Tyrants bio spheres, and even then Tyrant was beating Thans horribly, Thanos admited if he would have stayed and continued to fight he would have surely been destroyed.

Thanos fight with Odin, is more of a feat for durability then anything else, at the end of that fight Odin was fine without a scratch on him, Thanos on the other hand was smoking, burnt, cut, scraped, and pieces of his suite were incinerated. The only reason Thanos possibly survived that fight with Odin, which Odin was winning the entire time, is because Thanos cannot be killed from his curse.

Thanos on his power is no where near Abstract, nor is he skyfather.

ThePittman
Power verses power they are fairly close but with Thanos mind and tactical abilities I would give it to him.

Jesse7
Also for this fight Thanos does not have his curse of death, meaning he can die.

As for Thanos mind being more tacticaly advance, I disagree. Majestic has some tactician feats that outspeed and outclass any of Thanos in battle (with no-prep) feats.

rotiart
Originally posted by Jesse7
Their are a few things you might be mistaken about...

First being the galactus event, he knocked him back, did this hurt galactus at all? No it did not, Galactus then proceeded to get up and nearly destroy Thanos. Knocking Galactus down is not a very impressive feat since Galactus has had much worse done to him by many others.

Secondly, destroying a shield of quasar isn't that big of a feat, considering Quasar's shields and constructs have a specific weaknesses. EVen destroying one of his shields out of pure power isn't a feat that would put thanos on abstract or sky father level.

Thirdly, Thanos has never fought a full powered, or a near full powered Tyrant. During Thanos brief fight with Tyrant (who wasn't at full power or anywhere near it), Thanos was empowering himself with one Tyrants bio spheres, and even then Tyrant was beating Thans horribly, Thanos admited if he would have stayed and continued to fight he would have surely been destroyed.

Thanos fight with Odin, is more of a feat for durability then anything else, at the end of that fight Odin was fine without a scratch on him, Thanos on the other hand was smoking, burnt, cut, scraped, and pieces of his suite were incinerated. The only reason Thanos possibly survived that fight with Odin, which Odin was winning the entire time, is because Thanos cannot be killed from his curse.

Thanos on his power is no where near Abstract, nor is he skyfather.

Knocking galactus down not a feat? where galactus would take hits from guys like thor, human torch and others and not flinch? And that comic you refer to doesn't show a hungry jobbing galactus, like most other comics, when galactus is "easily" beaten.

secondly very few things have beaten a shield of Quasar. YOu had the combined might of Thor, cyclops, hulk, thing, and others trying to break the shield of quasar, but it didn't break, Thanos' strike did.

And you said that Thanos was empowered by the orb of Tyrant that he took. Prove it. All it shows is that Thanos took it, and that it was his prize. Not that he was using it to empower himself, it never mentions in the comic that Thanos was even tapping into the power of that item. But Tyrant was at that point stronger than before. And mind you at that point in time was after the point when Tyrant defeated all 5 of the herald levle characters.

When Thor went insane, Thanos succeeded where the Surfer, the Infinity Watch, Doctor Strange, and other Asgardian gods could not. This led the assembled group to Asgard, where they came into conflict with Odin. Thanos battled Odin until the god learned the truth, revived Thor, and allowed Thanos and the heroes to leave Asgard with his and Thor's gratitude. In the comic that Thanos was battling Odin, it doesn't even show that Thanos was trying to defeat Odin, throughout the comic, Thanos rarely throws a punch, or attack. In it it was the result of Thanos returning the odinson to odin. Why would he actively try to hurt Odin if his cause was to restore Thor to his proper self? Yes its a depiction of Odins durabilty.

And yes. i still cling to the fact that Thanos is skyfather level (if a low one)

Priest
Originally posted by Priest
the fight he had with Odin was before his second upgrade..id say now the may be equals...
thanos shooting galactus thru his ship..knocking galactus "hat" off, and taking a full blast from a WELL FEED Galactus and surviving puts him on skythater level at the least.

Taking blows from odin numerous times, the same blows that KOed surfer, without being damaged at puts at least at skyfather.
Thanos owning the inbetweener (AN LOW LEVEL ABSTRACT) puts him at least at skyfather.

Thanos taking a full focused cosmic blast from OMEGA (supposedly twice as strong as Galactus) and surviving puts him on SkyFather.

Thanos owning herald level beings like the silver surfer, Genis Vell, The fallen One on a consistent basis, certainly puts him at the least on skyfather level.

Like it or not haters, thanos has proven himself to be above skyfather AT THE LEAST... All these feats i listed above are without any outside help, without artifacts, and such..most of them listed are even before his recent upgrades as well..

Thanos is one of the best villains ever..as mentioned before by rotiart, he obtained god hood 3 TIMES! that speaks for it self. has DC's strongest skyfather Darkseid even came close to what Thanos has done? the answer is HELL NO!

So again for the Thanos haters in the forum, Thanos is skyfather level, end of story.

galan7777777
id day Thanos takes the majority

thanos

ThePittman
Also for this fight Thanos does not have his curse of death, meaning he can die.

As for Thanos mind being more tacticaly advance, I disagree. Majestic has some tactician feats that outspeed and outclass any of Thanos in battle (with no-prep) feats. While Majestic has some nice feats Thanos has outsmarted gods on a regular basis and cosmic beings far more powerful, hell he has beaten the MU 3 different times and Majestic has nothing on that level.

Jesse7
Knocking galactus down not a feat? where galactus would take hits from guys like thor, human torch and others and not flinch? And that comic you refer to doesn't show a hungry jobbing galactus, like most other comics, when galactus is "easily" beaten.

secondly very few things have beaten a shield of Quasar. YOu had the combined might of Thor, cyclops, hulk, thing, and others trying to break the shield of quasar, but it didn't break, Thanos' strike did.

And you said that Thanos was empowered by the orb of Tyrant that he took. Prove it. All it shows is that Thanos took it, and that it was his prize. Not that he was using it to empower himself, it never mentions in the comic that Thanos was even tapping into the power of that item. But Tyrant was at that point stronger than before. And mind you at that point in time was after the point when Tyrant defeated all 5 of the herald levle characters.

When Thor went insane, Thanos succeeded where the Surfer, the Infinity Watch, Doctor Strange, and other Asgardian gods could not. This led the assembled group to Asgard, where they came into conflict with Odin. Thanos battled Odin until the god learned the truth, revived Thor, and allowed Thanos and the heroes to leave Asgard with his and Thor's gratitude. In the comic that Thanos was battling Odin, it doesn't even show that Thanos was trying to defeat Odin, throughout the comic, Thanos rarely throws a punch, or attack. In it it was the result of Thanos returning the odinson to odin. Why would he actively try to hurt Odin if his cause was to restore Thor to his proper self? Yes its a depiction of Odins durabilty.

And yes. i still cling to the fact that Thanos is skyfather level (if a low one)

All your opinion, which doesn't make it fact, he was tossed like a rag doll by Odin, to say he wasnt trying to make an excuse for his poor showing doesn't make him look any better.

Did you know Quasars shields have been broken by much less? And wassn't when Thanos broke Quasar's shields he had the Infinity Gauntlet?

He knocked galactus down because he suprised him, did it do any harm to Galactus at all? No it didnt, Galactus then proceeded to nearly destroy Thanos, and Thanos was begging for Galactus to stop.

Galactus isnt a abstract level, nor is he a skyfather of any sort, without his curse of death it is likely to say Odin would have killed him in their fight.

By the way, Thanos was beat down like a rag doll in his fight with Tyrant (who was no where near full power).

You have your opinion, I have mine.

nvrbeenwthagirl

This quote is funny. Maybe DS hasn't achieved Godhood becuz DC's heroes are stronger and smarter than Marvel's. ( Or DS already sees himself as the God Thanos wants to be.) Let's see how well thanos woudl do in the DCU. HA! 2ndly, DS is not a sky Father. He's entity lvl, and even then, he's not the strongest one. yuga kan is. 3rdly, Superman, Thor, Silver Surfer, Takion, WW, all have feats of power and Durability that have them against Gods and entity lvl beings. Does this mean they are all sky father lvl with Thanos too?

Jesse7
Originally posted by ThePittman
While Majestic has some nice feats Thanos has outsmarted gods on a regular basis and cosmic beings far more powerful, hell he has beaten the MU 3 different times and Majestic has nothing on that level.

To bad for Thanos he has no prep or this fight or any outside powers, this is a 1 on 1 fight to the death.

And Majestic's in battle showings>Thanos in battle showings (with no prep and outside power).

By the way is a genius by comic book character standards.

rotiart
All your opinion, which doesn't make it fact, he was tossed like a rag doll by Odin, to say he wasnt trying to make an excuse for his poor showing doesn't make him look any better.

Did you know Quasars shields have been broken by much less? And wassn't when Thanos broke Quasar's shields he had the Infinity Gauntlet?

He knocked galactus down because he suprised him, did it do any harm to Galactus at all? No it didnt, Galactus then proceeded to nearly destroy Thanos, and Thanos was begging for Galactus to stop.

Galactus isnt a abstract level, nor is he a skyfather of any sort, without his curse of death it is likely to say Odin would have killed him in their fight.

By the way, Thanos was beat down like a rag doll in his fight with Tyrant (who was no where near full power).

You have your opinion, I have mine.

He didn't do anything about getting hurt because he knew he didn't have to.

No he didn't have the infinity gauntlet.

You're saying Galactus, who on several occasions has been called the sibling to death/oblivan and eternity/infinity is not at least abstract or even skyfather level embarrasment

And tyrant may not have been "full power" but he was empowered by several of his power orbs.

Agree to disagree? Maybe we'll find we agree on something else smile

Superboy Prime
I don't think Darkseid bothers that much with Godhood. I kind of see Darkseid like the guy that likes to torch a building just to see people burn, not because of lust for power.

Jesse7
He didn't do anything about getting hurt because he knew he didn't have to.

No he didn't have the infinity gauntlet.

You're saying Galactus, who on several occasions has been called the sibling to death/oblivan and eternity/infinity is not at least abstract or even skyfather level embarrasment

And tyrant may not have been "full power" but he was empowered by several of his power orbs.

Agree to disagree? Maybe we'll find we agree on something else smile

typo in my previous statement, i meant Thanos isnt abstract level or skyfather.

Galactus is a abstract, but going by the majority of his showings hes not ab stract in terms of power.

Roldz
Majestic's in battle showings>Thanos in battle showings (with no prep and outside power).

By the way is a genius by comic book character standards.

Ive got to disagree with you on that, Thanos has done equal or even above battle showing than Majestic and none the weakness, I mean being brought down by a single punch, EM pulse or Nerve attacks, etc...

Jesse7
Originally posted by Roldz
Ive got to disagree with you on that, Thanos has done equal or even above battle showing than Majestic and none the weakness, I mean being brought down by a single punch, EM pulse or Nerve attacks, etc...

What exploitable weaknesses does Majestic have?

juggernaut66666
hm...........NONE!!!

ThePittman
To bad for Thanos he has no prep or this fight or any outside powers, this is a 1 on 1 fight to the death.

And Majestic's in battle showings>Thanos in battle showings (with no prep and outside power).

By the way is a genius by comic book character standards. Thanos has been show to outsmart many of them without prep and being that he has the intelligence to even do this with prep means that he can out think Majestic any day of the week.

Jesse7
Juggs do you have the link to the majestic respect thread? I know a feat of Majestic that would outclass anything Thanos has ever done in battle with no prep.

juggernaut66666
Juggs do you have the link to the majestic respect thread? I know a feat of Majestic that would outclass anything Thanos has ever done in battle with no prep.
Majestic Respect Thread
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t389817.html

ThePittman
I have noticed that so many people discount combat experience and tactics and go with raw power all the time. This is more powerful then any power and how weaker characters can overcome stronger ones. This is why the likes of Batman can take on much powerful opponents.

Jesse7
This feat shows why Majestic would defeat Thanos in the tactician department in combat.

http://img74.imageshack.us/my.php?image=majesticbuilding18dr.jpg
http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=majesticbuilding25rr.jpg
http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=majesticbuilding38oc.jpg

Majestic and crew are being attacked by the building itself. After scanning on a molecular level, Maj decides he needs to go build some shit. In the VERY NEXT PAGE, he's back. He's researched and built (twice, since he had to change the plans) a brand new piece of technology almost instantly. Note how he describes the time spent in nanoseconds and thousandths of a second.

rotiart
typo in my previous statement, i meant Thanos isnt abstract level or skyfather.

Galactus is a abstract, but going by the majority of his showings hes not ab stract in terms of power.

ding ding.

Galactus created Silver surfer, Morg, Terrax, Airwalk, Nova, Red Shift, Star... something... all with the abilities of PC... involving the ability to travel faster than light.

Galactus created Tyrant, Galactus's nearest equal. Their battle destroyed Galaxies.

A watcher has stated that at Galactus's weakest the watcher had to power to kill Galactus, but now he'd have no power to do so.

Galactus a person who devours planets for sustenance...

A person who's death is stated that at the time of Galactus's death, he will create a universe far larger than the current one.

Who using his powers was able to reverse the coma that Eternity was placed into by 5 cosmic cubes.

.... you're saying galactus is not at least skyfather in power. I'd say at his abstract showins hes one of the most powerful universal abstracts.

juggernaut66666
by feats majestic is way above thanos

Roldz
Nerve attacks, He was also brought down by Em Blast once.. But my statement above was referring to a low showings, Thanos has none while Majestic had some...

Jesse7
ding ding.

Galactus created Silver surfer, Morg, Terrax, Airwalk, Nova, Red Shift, Star... something... all with the abilities of PC... involving the ability to travel faster than light.

Galactus created Tyrant, Galactus's nearest equal. Their battle destroyed Galaxies.

A watcher has stated that at Galactus's weakest the watcher had to power to kill Galactus, but now he'd have no power to do so.

Galactus a person who devours planets for sustenance...

A person who's death is stated that at the time of Galactus's death, he will create a universe far larger than the current one.

Who using his powers was able to reverse the coma that Eternity was placed into by 5 cosmic cubes.

.... you're saying galactus is not at least skyfather in power. I'd say at his abstract showins hes one of the most powerful universal abstracts.

He has more low showings then high showings though, I admit going by his high shwings he is very powerfu, thing is he has more low then high.

Priest
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
This quote is funny. Maybe DS hasn't achieved DS becuz DC's heroes are stronger and smarter than Marvel's.Let's see how well thanos woudl do in the DCU. HA!

Stonger? i dont think so, silver surfer quesar, thor, and many other hearld level beings are for the most part stronger than most of the JLA line up. that saying, thanos puts these guys down on the regular rather easily.

Smarter? Please..., DC proclamed smart guy hero is batman for god sakes..Guys Like Reed, Ironman, Bruce Banner, Doom ect., are much lesser in overall knowlege than thanos by far. thanos is not just a strong powerhouse, he aslo a knowlege seeker.. He used his brains and vast knowlege to reach god hood numerious times.. Thanos used his intellect to reach his high points in his carear.

2ndly, DS is not a sky Father. He's entity lvl, and even then, he's not the strongest one. yuga kan is.

yuga kan is really a galactus level being.. and darkseid is much less in power than galactus..
darkseid is skyfather, hes not a freaking abstract.

3rdly, Superman, Thor, Silver Surfer, Takion, WW, all have feats of power and Durability that have them against Gods and entity lvl beings. Does this mean they are all sky father lvl with Thanos too?

NO of course their not at skylevel with thanos. because the dont have feats that rival him. Have u seen thanos ever get beat?? nope!..thanos beats the crap out of the silver surfer's, superman's, and thor's like nothing. Lets see surfer, superman, and thor go agaist odin,galactus or tyrant like how thanos has done. they would die in a second.

Priest
This feat shows why Majestic would defeat Thanos in the tactician department in combat.

http://img74.imageshack.us/my.php?image=majesticbuilding18dr.jpg
http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=majesticbuilding25rr.jpg
http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=majesticbuilding38oc.jpg

Majestic and crew are being attacked by the building itself. After scanning on a molecular level, Maj decides he needs to go build some shit. In the VERY NEXT PAGE, he's back. He's researched and built (twice, since he had to change the plans) a brand new piece of technology almost instantly. Note how he describes the time spent in nanoseconds and thousandths of a second.
who thats a waste...i guess majectic could pawn darkseid as well

Priest
He has more low showings then high showings though, I admit going by his high shwings he is very powerfu, thing is he has more low then high.
can u list some low showings?

Priest
jesse u know u already have the link...

rotiart

Of course Galactus has Low showings against heroes... Hes the villain most of the time. Villains lose. He's also the lowbar. When you have a new villain/hero.. you have then go against galactus to say. hey look my guys stronger then galactus!

Thanos's shields took the full brunt of Champions blows with the power gem (planet wrecking blows) and didn't falter for a long time. These were blows which would later would show could destroy a planet.

And why does Majestic need the team for if he can do anything he wants in terms of picoseconds. Yes and Supermans mind can do billions upon billions of calculations a second, and yet he still gets tagged by "slower"enemies such as brainiac, cyborg, darkseid, parasite, sinestro, lobo, doomsday, ... etc.

So which ones the PIS. The Calculations per second... or the getting tagged part.

Priest

well thanos is immortal wink .. i guess thanos cant loose.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Stonger? i dont think so, silver surfer quesar, thor, and many other hearld level beings are for the most part stronger than most of the JLA line up. that saying, thanos puts these guys down on the regular rather easily.
~
AND YOU THINK THANOS CAN GET PAST THE ENTIRE GL CORPS, TAKION AND ALL THE NEW GODS, THE GREEK GODS, THE JLA, THE JSA, DR. FATE, AND OTHERS. NOT ON UR LIFE. HE MOST CERTAINLY WILL NOT DO AS WELL IN THE DCU AS HE DOES IN MARVEL U
~
Smarter? Please..., DC proclamed smart guy hero is batman for god sakes..Guys Like Reed, Ironman, Bruce Banner, Doom ect., are much lesser in overall knowlege than thanos by far. thanos is not just a strong powerhouse, he aslo a knowlege seeker.. He used his brains and vast knowlege to reach god hood numerious times.. Thanos used his intellect to reach his high points in his carear.
~
HMM YOU THINK BATMAN IS THE SMARTEST THING IN THE DCU? I'D WAGER METRON, VIKING THE BLACK, DARKSEID, RAS AL GHUL, VANDAL SAVAGE, LEX LUTHOR, ALEXANDER LUTHOR, DEATHSTROKE, AND MANY OTHER'S MIGHT NOT APPRECIATE THAT COMMENT. UR TRYING TO USE THANOS' MOTIVATIONS AS PROOF OF HIS MENTAL SUPERIORITY. THERE ARE MANY BEINGS WHO TRUMP HIM IN SMARTS WHO DON'T WANT TO BE GOD.
~
yuga kan is really a galactus level being.. and darkseid is much less in power than galactus..
darkseid is skyfather, hes not a freaking abstract.
~
DARKSEID IS ENTITY LVL. NOT ABSTRACT BUT BEYOND SKYFATHER. UNLESS YOU THINK HIM EATING THE POWER OF THOUSANDS OF PANTHEONS OF GODS (ALL OF WHOM HAD THIER OWN SKY FATHERS) ONLY MAKES HIM SKY FATHER WHEN HE WAS ALREADY TOP TIER SKYFATHER TO BEGIN WITH.
~

NO of course their not at skylevel with thanos. because the dont have feats that rival him. Have u seen thanos ever get beat?? nope!..thanos beats the crap out of the silver surfer's, superman's, and thor's like nothing. Lets see surfer, superman, and thor go agaist odin,galactus or tyrant like how thanos has done. they would die in a second.
~
YOUR STRETCHING HERE. SUPERMAN, THOR, WW, SURFER, ALL CAN GET THIER ASSES HANDED TO THEM BY ODIN AND LIVE. BECUZ ODIN LET THANOS LIVE. DONT' EVER THINK HE DIDN'T. THANOS DIDN'T EXACTLY GO AGAINST GALACTUS. IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN, THE THING HAS KNOCKED OVER GALACTUS. WW, SUPERMAN, AND THOR ARE ALL MUCH STRONGER AND FASTER THAN THING SO THEY CAN DO IT TO. WW HAS THE GOD WAVE, SUPERS HAS THE SUN DIP, AND THOR HAS THAT NIFTY GODBLAST. THEY COULD DO MUCH BETTER AGAINST GALACTUS THAN THANOS CAN.

rotiart

As for Thanos mind being more tacticaly advance, I disagree. Majestic has some tactician feats that outspeed and outclass any of Thanos in battle (with no-prep) feats.

He revised the thread Priest. big grin

Roldz
I dont really see how those high feat strength of Majestic would stand up to Thanos Durability and shields.. Without prep given to Majestic he wouldnt win..

Priest

i cant even understand a thing ur saying imo..are u drunk?
no expression

Priest
He revised the thread Priest. big grin
sad
oh well thanos still beats his ass stick out tongue

Priest
I dont really see how those high feat strength of Majestic would stand up to Thanos Durability and shields.. Without prep given to Majestic he wouldnt win..
exactlly they guy wont be able to hurt thanos

rotiart
In response to Neverbeenwithagirl... since i don't know how to quote quote.s. or quote pieces at a time.

Batman has been stated several times by the DCU writers and editors to having the highest potential for intelligence. I can't remember who stated it, but it said that if Bruce hadn't devoted his life to Crimefighting, he would easily have had several PHDs... and been the most intelligent person on earth. Its why he's called the worlds greatest detective.. he's not devoted to any singular logic... hes a jack of all trades... singlehandly discovering the weaknesses of most of his enemies.. and even some of his friends..ie. brother eye.

And when did Darkseid take on the entire GL? issue? When Hal JOrdan Parallax did it, he faced 1 or 2 GLs at a time, until he reached the battery.

The thing knocked over a hungry weakened galactus (jobbertus).... again... galactus was not depicted as hungry in his fight with thanos.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i cant even understand a thing ur saying imo..are u drunk?
no expression

oR MAYBE YOU JUST HAVE NO COMBACKS TO WHAT I WROTE. MY RESPONSES ARE IN ALL CAPS TO WHAT YOU WROTE IN ALREADY. READ WHAT YOU WROTE AND THEN MY RESPONSE IS UNDER IT IN CAPS.

nvrbeenwthagirl
In response to Neverbeenwithagirl... since i don't know how to quote quote.s. or quote pieces at a time.

Batman has been stated several times by the DCU writers and editors to having the highest potential for intelligence. I can't remember who stated it, but it said that if Bruce hadn't devoted his life to Crimefighting, he would easily have had several PHDs... and been the most intelligent person on earth. Its why he's called the worlds greatest detective.. he's not devoted to any singular logic... hes a jack of all trades... singlehandly discovering the weaknesses of most of his enemies.. and even some of his friends..ie. brother eye.

And when did Darkseid take on the entire GL? issue? When Hal JOrdan Parallax did it, he faced 1 or 2 GLs at a time, until he reached the battery.

The thing knocked over a hungry weakened galactus (jobbertus).... again... galactus was not depicted as hungry in his fight with thanos.

the point is, batman is not the smartest person in the DCU. his knowlege is nothing compared to Dr. fate or Metron. he may be clever and good at prep, much like thanos, but to say he's the smartest is stretching it. and my comment about thanos was the fact that i said he wouldn't do as well in the DCU as he does marvel becuz the DCU heroes are stronger. does someone really think he could take over oas battery with all those gls's gaurding it? or you think he could have gotten possesion of the god wave? most of the villians in dcu have to tirck thier way into possession of these items of power by working from the inside. thanos wont' be able to power himself into ruling the dcu like he can in the mu.

rotiart
oR MAYBE YOU JUST HAVE NO COMBACKS TO WHAT I WROTE. MY RESPONSES ARE IN ALL CAPS TO WHAT YOU WROTE IN ALREADY. READ WHAT YOU WROTE AND THEN MY RESPONSE IS UNDER IT IN CAPS.

you quoted, within a quote. i didn't even realize you had written in there til i noticed the original post of priest... you should consider just rehashing what you are arguing into a new post. smile

Priest
oR MAYBE YOU JUST HAVE NO comebacks TO WHAT I WROTE. MY RESPONSES ARE IN ALL CAPS TO WHAT YOU WROTE IN ALREADY. READ WHAT YOU WROTE AND THEN MY RESPONSE IS UNDER IT IN CAPS.
yes ur are the master of comebacks... roll eyes (sarcastic)
from the looks of ur scary CAPITAL CASE's right now ur in fanboy mode, and i don't want to deal with ur weak pathetic arguments.

rotiart
the point is, batman is not the smartest person in the DCU. his knowlege is nothing compared to Dr. fate or Metron. he may be clever and good at prep, much like thanos, but to say he's the smartest is stretching it. and my comment about thanos was the fact that i said he wouldn't do as well in the DCU as he does marvel becuz the DCU heroes are stronger. does someone really think he could take over oas battery with all those gls's gaurding it? or you think he could have gotten possesion of the god wave? most of the villians in dcu have to tirck thier way into possession of these items of power by working from the inside. thanos wont' be able to power himself into ruling the dcu like he can in the mu.

What about in the Silver Surfer/Green Lantern Crossover... When Thanos attained all of the power of OA?

nvrbeenwthagirl
yes ur are the master of comebacks... roll eyes (sarcastic)
from the looks of ur scary CAPITAL CASE's right now ur in fanboy mode, and i don't want to deal with ur weak pathetic arguments.

I was in capital mode so you can see where i began. I'm not good with the whole quote thing so I just commented next to your comments. But if you need a reason to not have to come back to me challenging your statements, that is a good one. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
What about in the Silver Surfer/Green Lantern Crossover... When Thanos attained all of the power of OA?

Not cannon, and he didn't have to fight an army of Gl's to get it.

Jesse7
Of course Galactus has Low showings against heroes... Hes the villain most of the time. Villains lose. He's also the lowbar. When you have a new villain/hero.. you have then go against galactus to say. hey look my guys stronger then galactus!

Thanos's shields took the full brunt of Champions blows with the power gem (planet wrecking blows) and didn't falter for a long time. These were blows which would later would show could destroy a planet.

And why does Majestic need the team for if he can do anything he wants in terms of picoseconds. Yes and Supermans mind can do billions upon billions of calculations a second, and yet he still gets tagged by "slower"enemies such as brainiac, cyborg, darkseid, parasite, sinestro, lobo, doomsday, ... etc.

So which ones the PIS. The Calculations per second... or the getting tagged part.

As majestic has shown he can move and think and operate fully in picto seconds.

Secondly Ds is abstract level, or have you not seen his feats? Then again thats not DS in full form either.

Jesse7
exactlly they guy wont be able to hurt thanos

Thanos has been hurt by far less, far far less, so no his shields are not invincible.

If we are going purely by high feats and not average showings, then Majestic blitzes thanos at picto second speed.

Priest
I was in capital mode so you can see where i began. I'm not good with the whole quote thing so I just commented next to your comments. But if you need a reason to not have to come back to me challenging your statements, that is a good one. stick out tongue
oR MAYBE YOU JUST HAVE NO comebacks TO WHAT I WROTE. MY RESPONSES ARE IN ALL CAPS TO WHAT YOU WROTE IN ALREADY. READ WHAT YOU WROTE AND THEN MY RESPONSE IS UNDER IT IN CAPS.
^this post was not a rebuttal with my earlier response.^ roll eyes (sarcastic)

rotiart
What issues were the DS vs GL CORPS?

DS may be abstract level, but he still gets handled by superman. :P

Priest
Thanos has been hurt by far less, far far less, so no his shields are not invincible.

by who, when has thanos been hurt buy farless beings with now PIS involved? ..For god sakes thanos eas trading blows with warrior maddness thor w/ powergem and was not hurting. he takes shot from surfer and dosent feel them..he takes shots from odin and shrugs them off.

If we are going purely by high feats and not average showings, then Majestic blitzes thanos at picto second speed.

have u ever seen thanos speed blitz by anyone other than the runner?

nvrbeenwthagirl

I already rebutted what you wrote, just look in my earlier quote, the one you said you couldn't under stand.

Jesse7
What issues were the DS vs GL CORPS?

DS may be abstract level, but he still gets handled by superman. :P

DS's losses were retconned to have been avatars, or Desaak in disguise as DS.

It has also been said the newgods are not in true form, but rather they are depowered via boom tube so they wont disrupts/destroy creation with their presence.

P.S. Ive noticed you debate more open minded now, not so quick to say some thing is definitly wrong or right.

Jesse7
by who, when has thanos been hurt buy farless beings with now PIS involved? ..For god sakes thanos eas trading blows with warrior maddness thor w/ powergem and was not hurting. he takes shot from surfer and dosent feel them..he takes shots from odin and shrugs them off.

have u ever seen thanos speed blitz by anyone other than the runner?

Have I ever seen some one's shields stand up to Majestic?

See the logic here?

rotiart
DS's losses were retconned to have been avatars, or Desaak in disguise as DS.

It has also been said the newgods are not in true form, but rather they are depowered via boom tube so they wont disrupts/destroy creation with their presence.

P.S. Ive noticed you debate more open minded now, not so quick to say some thing is definitly wrong or right.

If I remember right, Superman still defeated the non avatar DS. Its the only legit win afaik

Yah since they are entities... and prolly can't fight with their full essence.. you can only count the wins against their "avatars" like you would count wins against Marvelites M-bodies.

As for that last comment. big grin

I'm only trying to pit the reasonings behind the comments.

Priest
I already rebutted what you wrote, just look in my earlier quote, the one you said you couldn't under stand.

re read this slow.. then u will/may understand.

i was comenting on the post where u start to talk about my "weak comebacks"

Priest
Have I ever seen some one's shields stand up to Majestic?

See the logic here?
no, can u post some

heres the link
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t389817.html

i just did half the work for u.

rotiart
Sweet Jesus. He changed the chemical composition of Jupiter with just his eyebeams?!

WTF.

Sweet god. This guy is Superman+

batdude123
Sweet Jesus. He changed the chemical composition of Jupiter with just his eyebeams?!

WTF.

Sweet god. This guy is Superman+

Is that really any better than sealing a rift in the time/space contiuum by rubbing one's hands? srug

nvrbeenwthagirl
If I remember right, Superman still defeated the non avatar DS. Its the only legit win afaik

Yah since they are entities... and prolly can't fight with their full essence.. you can only count the wins against their "avatars" like you would count wins against Marvelites M-bodies.

As for that last comment. big grin

I'm only trying to pit the reasonings behind the comments.
Supers didnt' exacty defeat DS. He had some help. WW blocked the OE, which would have certain harmed him even if it can't kill him. He Then got a quick sun dip and pushed DS into the source wall. 3 factors which lead supers to his " victory". As he wasn't shown standing over a defeated DS all broken up. With out those 3 key elements to that fight, DS would have surely kept on beating the shit out of superman as he started out in the beginning of that fight. WW blocks OE and saves superman grave injury, Sun dip amps superman up, and the source wall does most of the real work for supers.

rotiart
Originally posted by batdude123
Is that really any better than sealing a rift in the time/space contiuum by rubbing one's hands? srug

WTF. Oh.. the "black hole" scenario... is what you're referring to... right?

Jesse7

PC supes was able to close and or destroy realities and dimensions by vibrating or rubbing his hands fast

darthgoober
To all of those trying to downplay Thanos's feat of blasting Galactus, I would just like to point out that yes, other people have caught Galactus with a good shot before, but look closly...
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6398/galactus14jnvi2.th.jpg
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/6929/galactus27eywi8.th.jpg
Notice that Galactus has an intact helmet in the first scan, and his helmet is COMPLETLY blasted off in the second. Now how many beings have actually managed to destroy a portion of Galactus's armor before? Not F*CKING many.

Now I know that this isn't cannon, but I want you to take a look at what Marvel and DC agreed would happen if Galactus had to take a blast from Darkseid's precious 'Omega Beams'...
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/6946/dg41wb6.th.jpg
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/82/dg42xp5.th.jpg
Big difference huh?

batdude123

No. He literally rubbed his hands together to seal a rift in the time/space contiuum. no expression It wasn't the "holding a black hole" scenario, it was a completely different situation.

batdude123
Originally posted by darthgoober
To all of those trying to downplay Thanos's feat of blasting Galactus, I would just like to point out that yes, other people have caught Galactus with a good shot before, but look closly...
Notice that Galactus has an intact helmet in the first scan, and his helmet is COMPLETLY blasted off in the second. Now how many beings have actually managed to destroy a portion of Galactus's armor before? Not F*CKING many.

Now I know that this isn't cannon, but I want you to take a look at what Marvel and DC agreed would happen if Galactus had to take a blast from Darkseid's precious 'Omega Beams'...
Big difference huh?

Omega Effect>>>>>>Omega Beams

Jesse7

Big difference huh?

Non cannon crossovers hold no grounds what so ever, by your logic i csn say if Wolverine slashed Thanos it would severely wound him, because hey thats what DC and marvel agreed would happen if it ever happened, see what I mean?

Secondly, thanos burnt Galactus helmet a bit, WOW am i suppose to be impressed? Invisible man completely drained Galactus from his armor, so many others have harmed Galactus, the eleders went inside galactus and nearly killed him but the inbetweener saved him.

Alpha flight man handled him, etc. the list goes on.

darthgoober
Hey,
Blasted out the side of a ship>>>>>>>>>>>>>Not a scratch
So what's your point?

Jesse7

that and Ares+Godwave>>>>full powered Glactus/Eternity

DS>>>Ares+Godwave

Jesse7
Hey,
So what's your point?

Since crossovers mean so much to you, Wolverine>>>Thanos, since he has fully impaled him, and then later on in another crosss over wolverine Slashed thanos and severely wounded him to the point blood is gushing all over the place and hes on his knees and holding himself.

batdude123
Hey,
So what's your point?

The day Thanos can literally erase skyfather level beings out of existence, give me a call.

Jesse7
The day Thanos can literally erase skyfather level beings out of existence, give me a call.

Hes also moved galaxies with his mind, and this wasn't true DS doing it either, but rather his avatar form.

DS has also erased entire pantheons of skyfathers from existence.

darthgoober
Secondly, thanos burnt Galactus helmet a bit, WOW am i suppose to be impressed? Invisible man completely drained Galactus from his armor, so many others have harmed Galactus, the eleders went inside galactus and nearly killed him but the inbetweener saved him.

Burnt his helmet a bit? He blasted it clean the F*CK off. Who else has EVER done that?

Accel
Hes also moved galaxies with his mind, and this wasn't true DS doing it either, but rather his avatar form.

I don't believe an avatar ever did those things.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Big difference huh?

you also forgot to put in the part where Thanos' sheild protects him from galactus for a bit and he still get's his ass handed to him easily. DS gets a full on blast from GALACTUS and gets right back up. There goes your theory, right out the window. DS got up and Thanos cowered like a punk. There you go. HAH!!

darthgoober
Since crossovers mean so much to you, Wolverine>>>Thanos, since he has fully impaled him, and then later on in another crosss over wolverine Slashed thanos and severely wounded him to the point blood is gushing all over the place and hes on his knees and holding himself.
Fine, but you have to remember that it was Wolverine who also took Lobo out. So that version of Wolverine must be able to take Supes too.

Jesse7
Burnt his helmet a bit? He blasted it clean the F*CK off. Who else has EVER done that?

invisible man sucked Galactus out of his entire suite/armor, yeah Invisible man has trumped thanos little scuffle with Galactus.

Secondly, do you realize how rediculous it is that your trying to make blasting off Galactus helmet as some sort of high feat?

darthgoober

Well since Thanos's loses were rectoned as clones, DS doesn't seem to really be ahead there either.

Jesse7
Fine, but you have to remember that it was Wolverine who also took Lobo out. So that version of Wolverine must be able to take Supes too.

I guess that means Kyle>>Galactus too, since he defeated Galactus pretty easily.

Non-cannon crossovers dont hold very much ground, see what im getting at?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Accel
I don't believe an avatar ever did those things.

IT was no avatar, but might as well had been. The story says that the DS who moved planets with his mind was far weaker than the younger and more powerful DS.

Jesse7
Well since Thanos's loses were rectoned as clones, DS doesn't seem to really be ahead there either.

All of thanos losses have not be retconned, care to provide a source that states all his losses were clones?

Secondly, even though this is more a joke, his loss to Squirrel girl was stated by the watcher that she defeated the real Thanos big grin

darthgoober
invisible man sucked Galactus out of his entire suite/armor, yeah Invisible man has trumped thanos little scuffle with Galactus.

Secondly, do you realize how rediculous it is that your trying to make blasting off Galactus helmet as some sort of high feat?
WHO ELSE HAS ACTUALLY BLASTED A PORTION OF GALACTUS'S ARMOR OFF HIS BODY? If you can't think of someone, then yes it's a Hell of a feat, especially since the In-betweener wasn't able to, the most he did was crack it.

darthgoober
All of thanos losses have not be retconned, care to provide a source that states all his losses were clones?

Secondly, even though this is more a joke, his loss to Squirrel girl was stated by the watcher that she defeated the real Thanos big grin
The clones are talked about in the Infinity Abyss. And it's not actually said that all his loses were actually clones, but I've decided to assume that since everyone wants to assume that all DS loses were actually avatars(which isn't said, or proven either smile ).

nvrbeenwthagirl
WHO ELSE HAS ACTUALLY BLASTED A PORTION OF GALACTUS'S ARMOR OFF HIS BODY? If you can't think of someone, then yes it's a Hell of a feat, especially since the In-betweener wasn't able to, the most he did was crack it.

It's armor Buddy. It's not like he Hurt Big Himself. Hell Odin or tyrant could do much worse to Big G. Thanos did do good by knocking Big G down and angering him.

Jesse7
The clones are talked about in the Infinity Abyss. And it's not actually said that all his loses were actually clones, but I've decided to assume that since everyone wants to assume that all DS loses were actually avatars(which isn't said, or proven either smile ).

Actually DC stated in 2004 that DS loses were avatrs or Desaak in disguise.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Where you been? it's been stated in the comics at least twice that I know of. Maybe three times as I think Highfather said something about it as well. DS's avatar said something about it, DS said something about it to desaad, and highfather mentioned it somewhere.

darthgoober
It's armor Buddy. It's not like he Hurt Big Himself. Hell Odin or tyrant could do much worse to Big G. Thanos did do good by knocking Big G down and angering him.
Yes but NO ONE else has done that. And he's been blasted plenty. So don't try to downplay the fact that Thanos was able to blast through it.

batdude123

You're taking that victory way out of context. Lobo even mention that he was PAID to take a fall to Wolverine.

Second of all....

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4643/supeslobo0uo.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes but NO ONE else has done that. And he's been blasted plenty. So don't try to downplay the fact that Thanos was able to blast through it.

You like how you tried to up play thano's blast compared to DS but forgot to put in the part where thanos get's his ass handed to him and has to beg for mercy while DS gets up directly after big g's blast? kinda like that huh? you got me. stick out tongue embarrasment

darthgoober
Where you been? it's been stated in the comics at least twice that I know of. Maybe three times as I think Highfather said something about it as well. DS's avatar said something about it, DS said something about it to desaad, and highfather mentioned it somewhere.
Any scans of what Highfather said? Cause the Avatar didn't say that all the loses where avatars.

darthgoober
You like how you tried to up play thano's blast compared to DS but forgot to put in the part where thanos get's his ass handed to him and has to beg for mercy while DS gets up directly after big g's blast? kinda like that huh? you got me. stick out tongue embarrasment
Yes he did. I'm not denying that. Galactus is WAAAAY stronger than Thanos(and Darkseid I might add), so that makes sense. But the fact that Thanos was able to generate a blast THAT powerful, is a MAJOR feat of power.

UniOmni
Majestic isn't anywhere near durable enough to even think about getting in the ring with Thanos.

Majestics not gonna like this match, at all.

tdawg14
Another joke thread to even think that Majestic can take Thanos. Majestic would lose a majority to SS which means Thanos would whoop some butt

Inhuman
Actually DC stated in 2004 that DS loses were avatrs or Desaak in disguise.

Yes, yes I know about the avatar cop out the writters created to not make DS look like a total pus.
I dont think that will ever be enough to fix his image. Just kill off the guy already and make a new badie(for supes to beat on)
Have DS have a new (farmore powerfull than Kalibak)son.
Just end DS already smokin'

batdude123
Originally posted by Inhuman
Yes, yes I know about the avatar cop out the writters created to not make DS look like a total pus.
I dont think that will ever be enough to fix his image. Just kill off the guy already and make a new badie(for supes to beat on)
Have DS have a new (farmore powerfull than Kalibak)son.
Just end DS already smokin'

You know absolutely nothing about Darkseid. Be quiet.

Inhuman
You know absolutely nothing about Darkseid. Be quiet.

Actually I do.
But some of what I say is to ruffle a few feathers because just because he has been the main evil force in DC, some think he cant be beat.
Even if you put stronger foes against him. Fanboys scream out over and over agin the same damn things.
:he will erase them" , "not protected by the source", Pantheons of gods", avatars", "he is on galactus level" blah, blah.
Over and over agian. So he is unbeatable becasue of those things they keep repeating.erm

batdude123
Actually I do.
But some of what I say is to ruffle a few feathers because just because he has been the main evil force in DC, some think he cant be beat.
Even if you put stronger foes against him. Fanboys scream out over and over agin the same damn things.
:he will erase them" , "not protected by the source", Pantheons of gods", avatars", "he is on galactus level" blah, blah.
Over and over agian. So he is unbeatable becasue of those things they keep repeating.erm

He's certainly above Thanos. That's for damn sure.

Inhuman
He's certainly above Thanos. That's for damn sure.

great.
If in fact he is above thanos its certainly not by a lot.

batdude123
great.
If in fact he is above thanos its certainly not by a lot.

Enough to win every single time. (barring a PIS win)

bigbran
As majestic has shown he can move and think and operate fully in picto seconds.

Secondly Ds is abstract level, or have you not seen his feats? Then again thats not DS in full form either. You claim an avatar is an abstract?What the f**k?

But then you claim that Thanos isn't even a skyfather?

bigbran
Enough to win every single time. (barring a PIS win) Doubt that.
But he certainly is above Thanos.

bigbran

the eleders went inside galactus and nearly killed him but the inbetweener saved him.

Did you even read the damn thing?

In-Betweener tried to kill him!!!
He didn't heal him.

bigbran
that and Ares+Godwave>>>>full powered Glactus/Eternity

DS>>>Ares+Godwave laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing Originally posted by Jesse7
Since crossovers mean so much to you, Wolverine>>>Thanos, since he has fully impaled him, and then later on in another crosss over wolverine Slashed thanos and severely wounded him to the point blood is gushing all over the place and hes on his knees and holding himself. So? He fought god version of Wolverine.
Plus, right after that he fought Wonder Woman, and someone else.
So your saying that Wolverine>>>>>>>>>your precious DC characters?
Oh, ya, you like Wolverine. Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
you also forgot to put in the part where Thanos' sheild protects him from galactus for a bit and he still get's his ass handed to him easily. DS gets a full on blast from GALACTUS and gets right back up. There goes your theory, right out the window. DS got up and Thanos cowered like a punk. There you go. HAH!! He didn't even put effort into his blast. (Galactus)
He never shot Darky, with a full power blast.

Jesse7
A depowered version of DS (he was depowered when he did this because he wasn't in his true form, if you would read about the newgods you would know DS has never been shown in his true form. Secondly he is a fraction of his power well he is in depowered form, and his avatrs of his depowered form are a fraction of his fraction)

Anyway, a depowered DS defeated Ares with the Godwave, which is multiversal/omniversal (the power depends upon the wielder wielding it) in power, seeing as it is power directly from the source itself.

DS manipulated Time, Space, Reality, Existence, Soul, Mind, and literaly grabbed Ares with the universe itself.

That is above Galactus...

where people got the idea that Galactus who is only a universal abstract is more powerful then DS who is a DC megaversal abstract, stated that without him existence would fall apart, and again protected by the Source against Spectre.

The newgods in their true forms are beyond universal, they are like the brothers of the promethium giants who are the beyonders of DC.

And DS is above all of them, except for a full potential Orion who is said will succeed DS and the Omega force with the Astro Force.

bigbran

Secondly, do you realize how rediculous it is that your trying to make blasting off Galactus helmet as some sort of high feat? Invisible Woman's powers, are Galactus's weakness, plus, I also don't remember this.

And, it's more of the fact, that Thanos blasted him a couple hundred miles.
I guess that means Kyle>>Galactus too, since he defeated Galactus pretty easily.

Non-cannon crossovers dont hold very much ground, see what im getting at? Jeez, I've seen you use them quite a lot.

Secondly, even though this is more a joke, his loss to Squirrel girl was stated by the watcher that she defeated the real Thanos big grin Can you provide any proof that losing to Squirrel Girl is a bad showing?
You can't, so don't bring it up.
It's armor Buddy. It's not like he Hurt Big Himself. Hell Odin or tyrant could do much worse to Big G. Thanos did do good by knocking Big G down and angering him. He still blasted him, when they were both standing face to face.
I wonder how that fight would have went if Galactus didn't get him from behind.... something people seem to ignore, how it actually happened.Originally posted by batdude123
You're taking that victory way out of context. Lobo even mention that he was PAID to take a fall to Wolverine.

Second of all....

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4643/supeslobo0uo.jpg That's because DC was probably mad about this. It's not believable even if he did back it up. Because how it should have happened, is:
Wolverine's claw's should have bounced off him, at every time, thus resulting in an unbelievable win. Even Wolve's wouldn't have actually believed how he won, since Lobo, would have absolutely no injuries.
You can't explain it either way.
You like how you tried to up play thano's blast compared to DS but forgot to put in the part where thanos get's his ass handed to him and has to beg for mercy while DS gets up directly after big g's blast? kinda like that huh? you got me. stick out tongue embarrasment Now, before I get started on this. I want to say, that the Galactus/Darkseid fight wasn't canon.
Next Galactus just blasted him once, seemed how he didn't really care.
As far as I know, also, it was a weak Galactus.

Next. I know Thanos should lose to Galactus, but everyone seems to ignore how it actually happened.
After Thanos blasted him, he went and fought Galactus's Punishers, and toyed with them. (Surfer wasn't even able to beat one)
Next, Galactus surprised him from behind, and all Thanos had time to do, was put up his shields.
So all that happened, is that Galactus basically fought Thanos's shields.
Now I wonder, how it would have turned out, if they stood face-to-face the whole time...
Galactus would have won, but it would have been a better fight.

If you need proof, I'll be happy to get it.

Sorry about all these double posts, I just had to deal with this.

bigbran
Anyway, a depowered DS defeated Ares with the Godwave, which is multiversal/omniversal (the power depends upon the wielder wielding it) in power, seeing as it is power directly from the source itself. Actually, if you knew about Darkseid. You would know he has never lost.(or that's what he said anyway)
Plus, the real Darkseid has been seen, and does have feats.
His name is PC DARKSEID!!
So maybe that was the real Darkseid....
Anyway, all he did was froze him.

DS manipulated Time, Space, Reality, Existence, Soul, Mind, and literaly grabbed Ares with the universe itself.
So your comparing him to the IG, is what your getting at... laughing laughing

That is above Galactus...What, one feat?
No he isn't.
I guess getting your ass kicked by Supes, is obviously what a Multiversal abstract is about... roll eyes (sarcastic)

where people got the idea that Galactus who is only a universal abstract is more powerful then DS who is a DC megaversal abstract, Shows how much you know.
You think Galactus is an abstract? laughing laughing
stated that without him existence would fall apart, and again protected by the Source against Spectre.I don't think an avatar is protected by the source....
So, that had to be the real Darkseid that got his ass handed to him by Spectre.

Wheres Jimmy-Chan?
The newgods in their true forms are beyond universal, they are like the brothers of the promethium giants who are the beyonders of DC.
They haven't even shown they were on a Celestial level.
Now your going to say, that they are on an above Eternity level?

Validus

Non-cannon crossovers dont hold very much ground, see what im getting at?
Which crossover had Kyle beating Galactus? big grin

Oh and Majestic takes an ass whooping here.

bigbran
Originally posted by Validus
Which crossover had Kyle beating Galactus? big grin

Oh and Majestic takes an ass whooping here. I'de step out of this thread.
There might even be some post here that take your spot as your new sig though...
Darkseid, a multiversal abstract? laughing laughing laughing

Priest
god ive been away from the thread for a few hours and looks where it has gone...
at least it crakcs me up still

Roldz
You wouldnt catch Thanos like this and no his not stronger than Superman...
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rroldz/detail?.dir=79d8scd&.dnm=3d01scd.jpg&.src=ph
Atom says not quite as strong as Superman, and he knows cause his been clobbered by him a few times..
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rroldz/detail?.dir=79d8scd&.dnm=9111scd.jpg&.src=ph
What kind of Durability would he have if his affected by nerve attacks..
and we all know Thanos is quite familiar w/ those, specially his could also matter manipulate..
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rroldz/detail?.dir=79d8scd&.dnm=5fe1scd.jpg&.src=ph
Youd never see Thanos in those conditions, being captured and experimented i mean...
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rroldz/detail?.dir=79d8scd&.dnm=adb1scd.jpg&.src=ph
Here his affected by a few thousand bolts of electricity.. Thanos can do more than a few thousand bolts..
Anyway this is a few of Majestics low showings.. His even got more, yet we dont have for Thanos cept that Wolverine slashing thingy..

Jesse7
When have I said DS has lost? DS has never been defeated, and by the way it is you who does not DC very well, PC DS is the same DS as now, the newgods were not affected by the crisis.

Secondly DS in role and importance a multiversal abstract, as creation would fall apart without him.

Maybe you do not understand what I mean by Avatar, often DS appearences are a avatar sent by him that has a fraction of his power.

If you actually read about the newgods, you would know that in their true forms, which Superman saw when he went through a boom tube, is beyond anything he had ever seen; Galaxies like marbles to them, does that mean anything to you?

Let me ask you this, what do you believe is more powerful the IG or the Godwave?

Secondly, he didn't just freeze Ares, shows what you know, he grabbed Ares with the very Universe and stopped his advance.

Accel
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rroldz/detail?.dir=79d8scd&.dnm=3d01scd.jpg&.src=ph
Atom says not quite as strong as Superman, and he knows cause his been clobbered by him a few times..

That's actually not true. majestic is AT LEAST as strong as Supes. According to Validus (who frankly knows more about this subject than I do), Majestic was suffering from an illness when he fought Atom there.

Jesse7
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rroldz/detail?.dir=79d8scd&.dnm=9111scd.jpg&.src=ph
What kind of Durability would he have if his affected by nerve attacks..
and we all know Thanos is quite familiar w/ those, specially his could also matter manipulate..
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rroldz/detail?.dir=79d8scd&.dnm=5fe1scd.jpg&.src=ph
Youd never see Thanos in those conditions, being captured and experimented i mean...
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rroldz/detail?.dir=79d8scd&.dnm=adb1scd.jpg&.src=ph
Here his affected by a few thousand bolts of electricity.. Thanos can do more than a few thousand bolts..
Anyway this is a few of Majestics low showings.. His even got more, yet we dont have for Thanos cept that Wolverine slashing thingy..

Actually thanos has quite a few low showings.

1.Impaled by Wolverine
2.Severely slashed by wolverine
3.Knocked very far away by thor
4.Knocked down by Cap and Thanos had the Ig at this time too

By the way dont try to downplay Majestics endurance, when he has shown he has superman level endurance. And as Accel already said, he has superman level strength, with none of the weaknesses.

Secondly his speed surpasses Supes

Jesse7
That's actually not true. majestic is AT LEAST as strong as Supes. According to Validus (who frankly knows more about this subject than I do), Majestic was suffering from an illness when he fought Atom there.

Is this Majestic when he was sick from Dimension traveling?

Accel
I wouldn't know. I just started reading Majestic and WildCats and I haven't read very much at this point yet.

Jesse7
I wouldn't know. I just started reading Majestic and WildCats and I haven't read very much at this point yet.

O I wont spoil it for you then.

Priest

1.Impaled by Wolverine

yeah noce list of low showings...three 3rds of the ones u listed were done by captain america and wolverine for god sakes...Do u know wat CIS/PIS mean..try to dig up some better low showings

By the way dont try to downplay Majestics endurance, when he has shown he has superman level endurance. And as Accel already said, he has superman level strength, with none of the weaknesses.

Secondly his speed surpasses Supes

dont try to downplay thanos's endurace and strenght imo..
thanos handles surfers speed with no question.. and surfer always falls to thanos.

Jesse7
yeah noce list of low showings...three 3rds of the ones u listed were done by captain america and wolverine for god sakes...Do u know wat CIS/PIS mean..try to dig up some better low showings

dont try to downplay thanos's endurace and strenght imo..
thanos handles surfers speed with no question.. and surfer always falls to thanos.

Do you believe thanos is stronger then Superman?

By the way, you claim PIS and CIS for Thanos low showings, guess what Majestic's low showings are, thats right PIS and CIS, it works both ways.

Roldz
No, hes not sick on this one... And i wasnt down playing Majestic.. Its just that his got more low showing than Thanos... He gets clobbered by Hellspont almost everytime they meet. I mean his quite a top tier but against Thanos, i really dont think he could take him out.. itd be diff. if it was Supes, Thor, SS, BRB then ive give him a few wins but Thanos.. Nahh..

Priest
Do you believe thanos is stronger then Superman?

hmm yes,, thanos doesn't have strength feats/lifting feats.. but we can presume that he is well over a class 100.. from his fights.

By the way, you claim PIS and CIS for Thanos low showings, guess what Majestic's low showings are, thats right PIS and CIS, it works both ways.

ur very ignorant, u cant think of any low showings for thanos, so u name some that involve wolverine and captain america..
if u really believe that those showings are not EXTREME CASES of pis/cis, u shouldn't read comics.

Jesse7
hmm yes,, thanos doesn't have strength feats/lifting feats.. but we can presume that he is well over a class 100.. from his fights.

ur very ignorant, u cant think of any low showings for thanos, so u name some that involve wolverine and captain america..
if u really believe that those showings are not EXTREME CASES of pis/cis, u shouldn't read comics. [/QUOTE

How ironic, you call me ignorant, yet you believe that thanos is stronger then superman, he can be class 100 all he wants, we go by on panel showings and feats, and Superman completely trumps Thanos in strength feats.

It is so ironic that you use the word ignorant with some one else.

darthgoober
When have I said DS has lost? DS has never been defeated, and by the way it is you who does not DC very well, PC DS is the same DS as now, the newgods were not affected by the crisis.
Jesse, your fangirl colors are showing. NEVER? Come on. He DID get taken down by the Spectre(AFTER the recton). Now I know that's not a low showing, but don't act like it didn't happen. Also, his fight with sun dipped Supes happened AFTER the recton. So until those get rectoned, he's got AT LEAST 2 loses.

1.Impaled by Wolverine

1&2-Wolverine manges to cut EVERYONE, so it's not really a low showing for Thanos.

3. Rectoned, it was a clone. smile

4 . Do you even READ comics? Look closely...
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/6834/theinfinitygauntlet0444sa9.th.jpg
Yeah he REALLY got laid out there. Good eye thumb up .

You know, until you can speak intelligently on a subject, you really shouldn't try to take part in the conversation.

darthgoober

if u really believe that those showings are not EXTREME CASES of pis/cis, u shouldn't read comics.
You know, by on panel lifting feats, Thing has DOS Doomsday beaten in strength.

Priest

can superman manhandle drax and the hulk at the same time in physical combat? no
can superman trade blows with a warrior maddness thor w/power gem? no

heres a trick question for urself...
do u think superman is stronger than darkseid?

Priest
You know, by on panel lifting feats, Thing has DOS Doomsday beaten in strength.
laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
Jesse, your fangirl colors are showing. NEVER? Come on. He DID get taken down by the Spectre(AFTER the recton). Now I know that's not a low showing, but don't act like it didn't happen. Also, his fight with sun dipped Supes happened AFTER the recton. So until those get rectoned, he's got AT LEAST 2 loses.

1&2-Wolverine manges to cut EVERYONE, so it's not really a low showing for Thanos.

3. Rectoned, it was a clone. smile

4 . Do you even READ comics? Look closely...
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/6834/theinfinitygauntlet0444sa9.th.jpg
Yeah he REALLY got laid out there. Good eye thumb up .

You know, until you can speak intelligently on a subject, you really shouldn't try to take part in the conversation.

Superman didn't beat DS. He had help from Diana, a Sundip, and The source Wall. When you show me Superman Beating Darkseid without any outside factors, and Superman standing over Darksied knocked out then I"ll believe it. As it stands, DS was beating the tar out of Superman until diana deflected what was sure to be a knock out blow or very crippling attack.

darthgoober
Superman didn't beat DS. He had help from Diana, a Sundip, and The source Wall. When you show me Superman Beating Darkseid without any outside factors, and Superman standing over Darksied knocked out then I"ll believe it. As it stands, DS was beating the tar out of Superman until diana deflected what was sure to be a knock out blow or very crippling attack.
Hey, if you want to blame it on outside factors that's fine. But you can't say that he's NEVER been beaten, now can you?

Validus
No, hes not sick on this one
Yeah he was. Majestic has been dying since he returned to Wildstorm from the DCU and getting all the much weaker.

Mider999
nobody even thanos can say they never been beaten, not even the presance can say he has no opponents, thanos probably wins this battle.

Priest

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hey, if you want to blame it on outside factors that's fine. But you can't say that he's NEVER been beaten, now can you?

Superman didn't beat him. He stuck him in the source wall. I suppose Batman has beaten Superman too, if you count batman using kryptonite to do it and a red sun shield to block superman's most powerful blow. yeah ur right, DS has been beaten. Now let's see superman beat DS without DS being hit by his own OE, without WW blocking his knock out winning blow, without superman having some time bought for him to give him a nice sun amp, and without the source wall being used to hold DS.

Jesse7
Validus just stated that Majestic is sick, now do you see that you were wrong in claiming he wasn't? You say I have no knowledge of DC comics, yet when some one else says the same exact thing I do then its right, give me a break.

Supes is not stronger then DS, and the only loss DS has that hasnt been retconned is Supes with help sticking Ds to the source wall.

The Spectre incinerating him wasn't a loss as it was a stalemate, spectre couldnt harm or kill DS, and DS couldnt kill Spectre.

I may not know much about every marvel character, but don't act like you know about DC when in fact you don't as you have shown by claiming Majestic was not sick, and your statments about DS how he is not even as powerful as Galactus.

Need I point every mistake you make?

nvrbeenwthagirl

Now be a good little poster and post all of the things that lead to this very nice pretty scan you chose to post. We all know the story so your not proving anything other than what has already been stated.

darthgoober
Superman didn't beat him. He stuck him in the source wall. I suppose Batman has beaten Superman too, if you count batman using kryptonite to do it and a red sun shield to block superman's most powerful blow. yeah ur right, DS has been beaten. Now let's see superman beat DS without DS being hit by his own OE, without WW blocking his knock out winning blow, without superman having some time bought for him to give him a nice sun amp, and without the source wall being used to hold DS.
I have no problem admitting that Darkseid is more powerful than Superman. He should be. I have a problem with people saying that he's never been beaten.

darthgoober
Validus just stated that Majestic is sick, now do you see that you were wrong in claiming he wasn't? You say I have no knowledge of DC comics, yet when some one else says the same exact thing I do then its right, give me a break.

Supes is not stronger then DS, and the only loss DS has that hasnt been retconned is Supes with help sticking Ds to the source wall.

The Spectre incinerating him wasn't a loss, as their was no battle, and he was instantly restored, by the way Spectre's power is from dc's god ala the source.

I may not know much about every marvel character, but don't act like you know about DC when in fact you don't as you have shown by claiming Majestic was not sick, and your statments about DS how he is not even as powerful as Galactus.

Need I point every mistake you make?
They were still loses. So quit acting like they never happened because Darkseid CAN'T LOSE to anybody.

darthgoober
And he's NOT as powerful as Galactus.

Priest
Now be a good little poster and post all of the things that lead to this very nice pretty scan you chose to post. We all know the story so your not proving anything other than what has already been stated.
and nothing say is credible because ur are so bais.. onebody listens to a thing u say.

Jesse7
They were still loses. So quit acting like they never happened because Darkseid CAN'T LOSE to anybody.

If you would pay attention to what I write maybe you would understand better, instead of speculating on comics you likely have never read.

DS wasn't in his true form, if he was (which you would know if he you have read the newgods) is only when using a boom tube; which superman has seen the newgods in their true forms before, galaxies like marbles anyone?

The ds we see is no where near his full power, hes but a fraction of himself as the rest of the newgods are when they are in existence and in the universe. They dont depower themselves becuase they HAVE to, but so they dont destroy creation and existence.

And by the way DS stalemated the Spectre, as was said on panel, neither one had the means to harm the other.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I have no problem admitting that Darkseid is more powerful than Superman. He should be. I have a problem with people saying that he's never been beaten.

DS has Never been beaten without some out side help. He's never been beaten by a non cosmic being one on one. DS has never even lost a fight one on one to another sky father. DS has lost fights against Two top tiers, or multiple heroes. I think. But the way he beat the crap out of the LSH makes me wonder sometimes about the writers. Who the hell wrote that Superman issue. They have jello for brains.

nvrbeenwthagirl
and nothing say is credible because ur are so bais.. onebody listens to a thing u say.

What ever you say. I'm so biased but I give thanos the win over superman. I also give thor the win over superman. but i'm biased. what ever u say. It's so much easier for someone to be an idiot and claim things about what i'm saying if they never listen or read it now isn't it? How the hell can they tell i'm so biased if they dont' read what I post about in actual battles? ur right. I"m biased. That's why I said Sbp would loose to the heralds and i voted for loki to turn zatanna into cheese. Cuz i'm biased. go screw ur self. have a good night.

bigbran
When have I said DS has lost? DS has never been defeated, and by the way it is you who does not DC very well, PC DS is the same DS as now, the newgods were not affected by the crisis.Actually, I said, "what we refer to as PC DARKSEID"!!
You didn't say he lost, nor did you actually really read what I wrote.

But, if you think they are one in the same, then what has he ever done on an abstract level?

Secondly DS in role and importance a multiversal abstract, as creation would fall apart without him. The multiverse would fall apart without Galactus, so I don't see how you equate this. Galactus also has to balance out things. As far as I'm concerned, Darkseid has shown really nothing to back up your statement. Galactus has.
Plus, I also don't see his role.(Darkseid's) And how is reality going to fall apart, if he can't be destroyed? (his battle with Spectre) This thread is just one big contridiction)

Maybe you do not understand what I mean by Avatar, often DS appearences are a avatar sent by him that has a fraction of his power. I understand. But I said nothing about avatars. EExcept, that you said one was on an Eternity level.

If you actually read about the newgods, you would know that in their true forms, which Superman saw when he went through a boom tube, is beyond anything he had ever seen; Galaxies like marbles to them, does that mean anything to you?So? You also say that Darkseid wasn't affected by the crisus. This would also mean that one of these is a lie. Plus, how does this put them at the LT level, that your putting him?

"Let me ask you this, what do you believe is more powerful the IG or the Godwave?"

Is this a trick question?
IG by far, or by panel anyway...
Your God Wave, though, would be over Spectre. So I think I'll go with the on panel evidence.

"Secondly, he didn't just freeze Ares, shows what you know, he grabbed Ares with the very Universe and stopped his advance."

Or in other words, he froze him. You can put it in pretty words all you want, but in the end, he froze him.

the Darkone
Thanos will literally f**k up Majestic, this is not even close. Thanos defeated warrior madness thor w/ the power gem and in cased his ass in pure pisonic force shield. Thanos greatest weapon is his mind, he will out think Majestic every time, Thanos also has more raw power than Majestic plus with his tech he will serve Majestic like Ali served floyd patterson, straight embarrassing his candy ass.

darthgoober
If you would pay attention to what I write maybe you would understand better, instead of speculating on comics you likely have never read.

DS wasn't in his true form, if he was (which you would know if he you have read the newgods) is only when using a boom tube; which superman has seen the newgods in their true forms before, galaxies like marbles anyone?

The ds we see is no where near his full power, hes but a fraction of himself as the rest of the newgods are when they are in existence and in the universe. They dont depower themselves becuase they HAVE to, but so they dont destroy creation and existence.

And by the way DS stalemated the Spectre, as was said on panel, neither one had the means to harm the other.
Wait, the Spectre disintegrated Darkseid(who was then resurrected by outside help), and they stalemated? Do you honestly BELIEVE the SH*T you put down?

Priest
What ever you say. I'm so biased but I give thanos the win over superman. I also give thor the win over superman. but i'm biased. what ever u say. It's so much easier for someone to be an idiot and claim things about what i'm saying if they never listen or read it now isn't it? How the hell can they tell i'm so biased if they dont' read what I post about in actual battles? ur right. I"m biased. That's why I said Sbp would loose to the heralds and i voted for loki to turn zatanna into cheese. Cuz i'm biased. go screw ur self. have a good night.
u can list all the threads u have ever posted in..its not gonna change the fact that ur a biased poster..its not only me that feels the same way..ur too in hc loauds to realaize it.

bigbran
Originally posted by Mider999
nobody even thanos can say they never been beaten, not even the presance can say he has no opponents, thanos probably wins this battle. Exactly!!
I'll completely agree with you on this one.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>