Hercules vs. Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
No weapons. Only their fists. No flying contraptions or antyhing like that!

They start 20 feet from each other. The battlefield? The Shinra Laboratory (from final fantasy 7) before it was destroyed.

Juntai
Orion.

rotiart
I know they are both "gods" and both 100+ tonners...

Hercules is an complished wrestler...

what training does orion have? sides eventually being able to beat his dad

Accel
He's beaten the best fighter in the galaxy (can't remember her name).

I'd give it ot Orion as well.

long pig
Yeah, he beat the best fighter in the galaxy. Mantis.

H2h, Orion is probably in the top 10 greatest fighters in comics.

Without the motherbox, Orion's astro force automatically amps his strength to incalcuable levels. Poor Herc would get eaten.

Dinalfos
Unfortunately, my man Herc loses here. Orion sucks wink

Faceman
Its been done, i dont know why people are so lazy when it comes to the search.

Accel
You bumped a month old thread to say that?

Faceman
Originally posted by Accel
You bumped a month old thread to say that? Yeah, i was going to do it myself, and found about 20 of them so i took my anger out on this poor thread.... big grin

snoopdogg
Orion.

batdude123
Hercules gets his face smashed in.

Juntai
Originally posted by rotiart
I know they are both "gods" and both 100+ tonners...

Hercules is an complished wrestler...

what training does orion have? sides eventually being able to beat his dad Eventually? He already did.

leonidas
immortal herc h2h?

6/10 orion. and he's god of war. as such he is an enormously accomplished h2h fighter. herc's no clouch either, of course. i say 6/10 to orion because even withiout weapons orion's superspeed would net him the slight majority.

Validus
Orion

IMO, being the New God of War means nobody should be beating Orion in a hand to hand fight.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Faceman
Yeah, i was going to do it myself, and found about 20 of them so i took my anger out on this poor thread.... big grin

Post the links to the past threads. That way I can either close the newer ones or merge them if they've gotten big enough.

smile

Faceman
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Post the links to the past threads. That way I can either close the newer ones or merge them if they've gotten big enough.

smile Got it boss man.. cool

long pig
Orion is the Dog of war, not God of war.

Dog of War sounds much cooler to me. I don't see any version of Herc beating Orion ever. Orion's superspeed is on par with Wonder Woman's, maybe higher.

Validus
Dog of War is God of War. They say Dog because the God of War title is associated with Ares.

long pig
Don't try to get all technical. It's dog of war because it sounds cooler.

A God of war could be a little wimp who simply tells troops where and when to fight, a Dog of war is all about rage and unleashed craziness.

God of War<<<Dog of War.

Validus
Yes sir. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.