Wolverine/Daredevil vs Batman/Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Bats has the Nomex survival suit, n standard equip w/ sonics.

the fights on the rooftops of Gotham.

who winz??

Metalmanx
Depends. Does Batman know to use the sonics on Daredevil?

Darth Vegas
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Depends. Does Batman know to use the sonics on Daredevil?

Batman and Cap FTW.

Batman would figure out Daredevil's game pretty easily.

http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=171kn.jpg

marvelprince
Originally posted by Darth Vegas
Batman and Cap FTW.

Batman would figure out Daredevil's game pretty easily.

http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=171kn.jpg

I wouldn't say that was pretty easily. That scene was from after they had already fought and was on rooftops together. It wasn't like Daredevil just walked up to him and he realized right away. He discovered it, but after they already fought

braz
im sure Captain America would tell Batman that hes blind.

marvelprince
Good point. Very good point

Juntai
Originally posted by braz
im sure Captain America would tell Batman that hes blind. I was about to write that, then scrolled and saw you covered it.
Thumbs up.

don't shiv
beat me to it.

The Dark Knight Detective supported by usaflag wins comfortably

Soljer
Eh, I still say that this could go either way, just like in the Wolverine/Batman versus Captain America/Daredevil thread. Only, I see Daredevil capable of taking out Batman, so long as Bruce doesn't know to use sonics. And Wolverine would stalemate Captain America long enough for that very thing to happen, letting Matt jump in the fray, double team Steve, and put him down.

With sonics, though? Captain America and Batman win a healthy majority.

don't shiv
Nice Fantasy.

marvelprince
Yea, all Cap needs to say is "he's blind" or "he has enhanced senses" then both Daredevil and Wolverine are going down

braz
wink

magneto1992
But Daredevil has been able to resist some sonics before and wolverine has healing, can batman and cap deal with it and is not like wol is going to let
daredevil to get defeated that fast, eventhoug BAT & CAP probably will win

capt it up
Originally posted by marvelprince
Yea, all Cap needs to say is "he's blind" or "he has enhanced senses" then both Daredevil and Wolverine are going down
DD might go down from sonics. Logan will not .

rotiart
howsabout from having his nuts cut off with a batarang.

capt it up
Originally posted by rotiart
would never happen and I am pritty sure that would not stop wolverine even if it did happen.

braz
Originally posted by rotiart

they'd regenerate.. stick out tongue

laughing

rotiart
I was talking about daredevil eek!

braz
oh no expression

Soljer
Originally posted by capt it up

I don't think he was saying that Logan would go down from a sonic attack, I believe he meant that after Daredevil was put out of commission with a sonic attack, Batman and Steve could gang-bang logan.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
I don't think he was saying that Logan would go down from a sonic attack, I believe he meant that after Daredevil was put out of commission with a sonic attack, Batman and Steve could gang-bang logan.
ithats what he most likly ment. if DD goes down from sonics the fights over. Logan will lose, but he will put up one hell of a fight

braz
^very true, it would be a tough fight with that healing factor, but Bats n Cap are hella smart and master strategists, i think they'd figure out a way to overcome Wolvie.

Darth Vegas
^very true, it would be a tough fight with that healing factor, but Bats n Cap are hella smart and master strategists, i think they'd figure out a way to overcome Wolvie.

Of course they would.

Metalmanx

Err...why wouldn't Logan go down, too? You ALWAYS go on and on about his superhuman senses. Well, those include super hearing. You can't just use the senses to your advantage. They're a liability as well, just like Daredevil's.

Darth Vegas
Wolverine doesn't have liabilities.

capt it up
Err...why wouldn't Logan go down, too? You ALWAYS go on and on about his superhuman senses. Well, those include super hearing. You can't just use the senses to your advantage. They're a liability as well, just like Daredevil's. '
called a healing factor. they bust his ear drum and then he heal instantly. there no way a sonic would over come his healing ability

Metalmanx
'
called a healing factor. they bust his ear drum and then he heal instantly. there no way a sonic would over come his healing ability

Depends. Does Batman keep it on? If so, his eardrums can't heal while still being destroyed. Batman would be wise to keep it on.

don't shiv
Ultrasound & infra-sound work their way in-between matter, in measured amounts this is nonlethal, but causes extreme discomfort.
When Extremely Concentrated, a 6ft high 12 ft wide & 2ft thick section of reinforced concrete disintegrates into a sprinkling of fine white powder, human bone melts completely losing 85%of its mass.

Supes knows to say Uncle when Bats takes out the sonic canon.
Wolverine is not surviving.

marvelprince

I'm not saying Logan will be taken out, but it'll certainly hurt and disorient him for a little whilr. Then its just him vs Bats and Cap

braz
IMO, they shouldnt effect Wolverine that much, or not as near as much as it would effect Daredevil. cuz ive never heard ne cases of Wolvies senses being that keen. but regardless, Batman and the Cap still beat em

Metalmanx
IMO, they shouldnt effect Wolverine that much, or not as near as much as it would effect Daredevil. cuz ive never heard ne cases of Wolvies senses being that keen. but regardless, Batman and the Cap still beat em

Capt will tell you that Wolverine's senses are very close to DD's. Obviously, we know that's no true, but that's besides the point. His senses are still superhuman, which means a sonic will put Wolverine down just as easily as DD goes down.

capt it up
Capt will tell you that Wolverine's senses are very close to DD's. Obviously, we know that's no true, but that's besides the point. His senses are still superhuman, which means a sonic will put Wolverine down just as easily as DD goes down.
his senses have been stated to be almost as keen. wolverines sense of smell is better then DD. It's not my fualt you don't read wolverine comics.

any ways who to say the somic would put logan down? Even if the sonic stayed on it be hurt capt and batman as well. also when has a sonic devices ever put logan down?

Metalmanx
his senses have been stated to be almost as keen. wolverines sense of smell is better then DD it not my fualt you don't read wolverine comics.

any ways who to say the somic would put logan down? Even if the sonic stayed on it be hurt capt and batman as well. also when has a sonic devices ever put logan down?

How many times must I tell you that I have read Wolverine comics as well?

Daredevil's sense of smell is superior. It's not my fault you don't know any better.

Sonics work on a frequency that only affects being with super senses. It would put him down, too.

capt it up
How many times must I tell you that I have read Wolverine comics as well?

Daredevil's sense of smell is superior. It's not my fault you don't know any better.

Sonics work on a frequency that only affects being with super senses. It would put him down, too.

when have sonics put logan down?

prove to me that DD sense of smell is superior becuase it clearly is not. You clearly don't read wolverine comic becuase you would not say haft the crap you do say if you did.

Tha C-Master
Capt will tell you that Wolverine's senses are very close to DD's. Obviously, we know that's no true, but that's besides the point. His senses are still superhuman, which means a sonic will put Wolverine down just as easily as DD goes down. They affect your equilibrium as well.

capt it up
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
They affect your equilibrium as well.
yup but good hold healing factor, would take care of that

Tha C-Master
Slowly, I'm sure batman could make an uber one... but they will affect him, you do agree to that so it's good.

capt it up
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Slowly, I'm sure batman could make an uber one... but they will affect him, you do agree to that so it's good.
ya but batman has no prep. either way they lose if batman has a sonic because DD will go down and it Logan vs batman and capt.

if DD does not go down which he been able to with stand sonic before then they have a shot if Logan can protect him long enough for him to recover

Metalmanx
Can't heal something that's being continously damaged. If a sonic is going off, and destroying Wolvie's eardrums, they're not going to heal until the sonic stops. Thus, his hearing is gone AND his equilibrium.

Gah. Why am I even arguing this? Batman and Captain America for the win.

capt it up
Can't heal something that's being continously damaged. If a sonic is going off, and destroying Wolvie's eardrums, they're not going to heal until the sonic stops. Thus, his hearing is gone AND his equilibrium.

Gah. Why am I even arguing this? Batman and Captain America for the win.
weird how you were favoring capt and DD vs wolverine and batman in the last thread

Metalmanx
weird how you were favoring capt and DD vs wolverine and batman in the last thread

Yea. Because, if I remember correctly, Batman didn't have sonics I think.

That, and I feel that...

DD > Batman

Cap > Wolverine

DD (not sure of this one) Wolverine

Cap > Batman

Anyway. I just feel that both Cap and DD together have a much better chance this Wolverine and DD here.

capt it up
Yea. Because, if I remember correctly, Batman didn't have sonics I think.

That, and I feel that...

DD > Batman

Cap > Wolverine

DD (not sure of this one) Wolverine

Cap > Batman

Anyway. I just feel that both Cap and DD together have a much better chance this Wolverine and DD here.
actaully batman did have sonics

how the hell do you get capt>wolverine?
what capt over wolverine?
you think he a better fighter and that your opinion, but it way to close to make a difference in a fight

Metalmanx
actaully batman did have sonics

how the hell do you get capt>wolverine?
what capt over wolverine?
you think he a better fighter and that your opinion, but it way to close to make a difference in a fight

Well, because Wolverine can, in fact, be put down by blunt trauma. And we've all seen how skilled Cap is with that little shield of his. I predict in a fight that Cap will be able to land some powerful blows to Wolvie's noggin, eventually knocking him out.

And then, of course, there's the fact that DD could (if there was trouble for Cap) provide the necessary assistance against Wolverine after taking out Batman.

The Fake Macoy
Prove that DD's senses are superior to Wolverine's? How about he could feel when he was being operated on despite anesthetic? Or that water has a taste to him? Has Wolverine ever listened to someone's heartbeat to tell him who was lying? Over a phone?

Still, that's not what this topic is about. Even if Wolverine isn't affected by sonics, the double team by Batman and Cap will take him down. Cap and Batman should take the majority.

jrodslam
Because Bats has sonics here, theyd win the high majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.