Chun Li vs Ayane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The Strongest Woman in the World versus the lilac-haired Mugen Tenshin kunoichi.

While at a martial arts tournament in Japan, Chun Li is challenged to a match by Ayane. The location: the infamous Tri-Tower.

Speed versus Speed.

Fallin Angel
Chun Li

shin_remy
again a weird thread of yours...big grin

Chun Li wins

Superboy Prime
Ayane makes fun of Chun Li's thighs and finally humiliates her in combat.

Superboy Prime
Keep up the "weird" threads as Remy likes to call them. They give life to an otherwise dead forum. Keep it up.

IceJaw
Originally posted by shin_remy
again a weird thread of yours...big grin

Chun Li wins *Pretends to be sruprised yet again* shock

Swe_Bum
Originally posted by IceJaw
*Pretends to be sruprised yet again* shock ^ word

shin_remy
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Keep up the "weird" threads as Remy likes to call them. They give life to an otherwise dead forum. Keep it up.

that is true. but still Chun Li focking owns her!!!

IceJaw
OMG *pretends to surprised that he fails yet again to say how* shock

shin_remy
Icejaw you are always spamming topics and you NEVER SAY HOW!!!!!!!

NEVER!!!!!!!!! i do say it. in enough topics. but you never do it. you only come and post something that has nothing to do with the discussion. the same counts for Swe_Bum

IceJaw
I'm sorry but that isn't spam and it's partially on topic, but as I said you always fail to say how, just some oppinions that you can't even back up just

"Any SF character beats God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCREAM !!!!!!! DOA ninja characters are overrated and I can't say why!!!!!!!!! CAPS, CAPS, CAPS, BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT !!!!!"

And that's not a "how" btw erm ^

shin_remy
well then... how does Ayane wins? tell me then

besides many topics you are just going offtopic. . so don't complain about me!!

Superboy Prime
Ayane wins by sheer power alone. Her nimpo techniques will be too much for everyone's favorite interpol officer to overcome. Besides Ayane is a ninja she could very well kill Chun Li without miss Li being able to see her. Key word: "could."

Remulous
I beileve Chun takes this,she's just as fast and strong if not sronger and can fire large amounts of chi in half the time or even less than Ayane.Although, if Ayane does find the time to use her ninja magic she can win but i highly doubt she'll have 15 free minutes to use the nimpo.

IceJaw
It doesn't even take 2 seconds to use ninpos, genius erm

Mesirus
i'm following Icejaw, 100% here

ESB -1138
I actually have to say that Chun Li takes down Ayane. See Remulous for reasons just because I don't want to type them.

Major Snafu
Not to take anyone's side here, just stating the facts...

What everyone here seems to forget is that eventhough Ayane is as tough as they come, she is still a teenager, having fought in only 4 DOA tournaments.

Chun Li has more experience in both martial arts and fighting in tournaments, having gone toe-to-toe with the world's best. So Ayane will have to use a lot more than ninpo attacks to bring Chun Li down.

IceJaw
Or some explosive shirukens erm

Fallin Angel
Ayane's nimpo does take a little while to charge up (more then 2 seconds). Besides, Chun Li would be all up in her face before she even gets a chance to start.

Remulous
Originally posted by Fallin Angel
Ayane's nimpo does take a little while to charge up (more then 2 seconds). Besides, Chun Li would be all up in her face before she even gets a chance to start. Exactly!

Darkstorm Zero

It's hapening again... Where's C-Master and Hoshi?

Seriously... this kind of driveling spite threads need to stop...

Now, on topic. This fight is quite close, but Ayane is lacking the sheer amount of Experience and overall power that Chun Li has going, their speed is about the same IMO, and since someone mentioned weaponry... remember, Chun Li's an ICPO agent... she could be packing that pistol... stick out tongue

Tha C-Master
Yea there are a slew of SF haters here I need to get around to slaying.

shin_remy
sf haters!!!!! there are many on this forum lately no

Swe_Bum
no2.. more SF loving fanboys

Remulous
There are far more Sf haters than fans. Every one wants them to lose and die,for what reason,I dont know?

IceJaw
But do you know why people hate SF so much? Because of fanboys like Remy and Remo erm

So you two, get out and play with some action figures no expression

Remulous
But do you know why people hate SF so much? Because of fanboys like Remy and Remo erm

So you two, get out and play with some action figures no expression Im no fanboy. I simply tell it like it is,now back when i first entered this forum I went a bit over board.You on the other hand will never admit to a nintendo character losing.So the same can be said for you and your nintendo obsession.Even if we did play with SF action figures it's not worst than you, you who choses to play with pkm cards. laughingNo offense but people like you are the reason why i stoped liking pkm or stoped liking nintendo period.

IceJaw
Originally posted by Remulous
Im no fanboy. I simply tell it like it is,now back when i first entered this forum I went a bit over board.You on the other hand will never admit to a nintendo character losing.So the same can be said for you and your nintendo obsession.Even if we did play with SF action figures it's not worst than you, you who choses to play with pkm cards. laughingNo offense but people like you are the reason why i stoped liking pkm or stoped liking nintendo period.
http://pangea.stanford.edu/courses/GES41L/motivation/failure.gif

IceJaw
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/6002/124535346wt2.png

Kaled
hehe icejaw is right *takes his hat off* big grin

IceJaw
stick out tongue

shin_remy

So you two, get out and play with some action figures no expression

yeah i like street fighter. my numer 1 game. so what. everyone has one game he likes.

do you see me wanking about you with ''OMG GOSH DANTE PWNZZ''

i like also other games. believe what you want. but you are again going offtopic. like is said ''mister spamming'' roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darkstorm Zero

Shin has actually loosened up considerably compared to when I first encountered him here on the forums.... Back then, even though I'm a SFer fan, even I couldn't tolerate him, and I said so.

Now however, he has become alot more rational, and guys, if you look back, you'll agree with me.

Now, as I said in the other thread, I dunno what the real root of all this shite is at the moment... if someone could fill me in, I would appreciate it, maybe from both points of view?

Kaled
all fanboys have had enough of the other breeds big grin

myself i'm a.....well i'l a fanboy of all the big bads, e.g. Gouki, Mewtwo, Sephiroth, Magus etc, so i'm a inbreed *woohuu*

Darkstorm Zero
Well, call me conceited, but I don't think I'm a fanboy of anything in particular... I mean, when my favourite characters lose their respective debates, I state their loss and why...

...Or maybe, that just makes me a Rational fanboy... stick out tongue

Tha C-Master
I'm a fanboy of my own created characters...

Superboy Prime
LoL. Funny shit.

Still I do give experience to Chun Li. However on their strength and speed I'd consider them equal.

As of now I see Chun Li with the most wins.

IceJaw
yeah i like street fighter. my numer 1 game. so what. everyone has one game he likes.

do you see me wanking about you with ''OMG GOSH DANTE PWNZZ''

i like also other games. believe what you want. but you are again going offtopic. like is said ''mister spamming'' roll eyes (sarcastic) Noob, learn what spam means. erm
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I'm a fanboy of my own created characters...
You are? blink

shin_remy
Noob, learn what spam means. erm

going off topic again..... like every other topic!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) LOSAH eek!

Tha C-Master
Noob, learn what spam means. erm

You are? blink Probably not, but it would make sense to be one of my own creation.

Remulous
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/6002/124535346wt2.png Do you have a life?

Darkstorm Zero
This has gotten stupid.... Ice, don't stirr the masses, no matter how tempting.

Shinn and Remo, guys, just back off of it a little, there's no need to respond to senseless bashing.

IceJaw
happy

Tha C-Master
laughing

shin_remy
i hate Icejaw, but he is spamming and is attacking me

I hate him as much as i hate Emperor Ashtar. but he doesn't bother me anymore. so doesn't Icejaw, but he is ruining the fun for me to come on KMC

even when i have done nothing wrong. he is calling my name again....

UGHHHH ICEJAW --> ICEPUNK!!!!!!

Swe_Bum
What a Lamer laughing

IceJaw
i hate Icejaw, but he is spamming and is attacking me

I hate him as much as i hate Emperor Ashtar. but he doesn't bother me anymore. so doesn't Icejaw, but he is ruining the fun for me to come on KMC

even when i have done nothing wrong. he is calling my name again....

UGHHHH ICEJAW --> ICEPUNK!!!!!! Your attempt to do something to me has failed miserably barker

Did you just take a shit in your pants? barker

Remulous
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero

Shinn and Remo, guys, just back off of it a little, there's no need to respond to senseless bashing. Yeah, your right.

IceJaw
going off topic again..... like every other topic!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) LOSAH eek! Is that a No? erm

MadMel
'lolash' isn't even a word erm..
as for the topic, i seriously wouldn't know..

Emperor Ashtar
Ayane wins, and shin stop letting people on the internet get to you.

TricksterPriest
I fail to see how Ayane can beat "the strongest woman in the world" . Chun-Li is considered almost top tier in CVS2 and top tier, maybe #1 in SF3. I'm giving to Chun-li on experience and greater variety of techniques. Not to mention higher strength and IMO greater speed.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I fail to see how Ayane can beat "the strongest woman in the world" . Chun-Li is considered almost top tier in CVS2 and top tier, maybe #1 in SF3. I'm giving to Chun-li on experience and greater variety of techniques. Not to mention higher strength and IMO greater speed.

And ayane has trained her whole life , So, I doubt I would give chun li more exiperience.

TricksterPriest
To quote Col. Klebb from the movie 'From Russia with love' : "Training is useful, but there is no substitute for experience." Regardless of much training Ayane has, can you truly say she has the same amount of experience as Chun-Li?

Emperor Ashtar
To quote Col. Klebb from the movie 'From Russia with love' : "Training is useful, but there is no substitute for experience." Regardless of much training Ayane has, can you truly say she has the same amount of experience as Chun-Li?

Yeah, infact more, What are chun li's fighting experience's that would put her above ayane?

Ayane, has fought: Kasumi, Hayate, Omega,DOATEC, Raidou, and Doku.

TricksterPriest
Forgive my impertinence, but what is Ayane's experience that puts her above Chun-Li?

Edit: How do they compare with the likes of Ryu, Ken, Vega, Balrog, Sagat, M. Bison, Urien, Gill and others?

Emperor Ashtar
Forgive my impertinence, but what is Ayane's experience that puts her above Chun-Li?

Edit: How do they compare with the likes of Ryu, Ken, Vega, Balrog, Sagat, M. Bison, Urien, Gill and others?

Chun-li never fought all those people, she only fought: M.bison and urien, and lost. She quit street fighting after street fighter 2.

TricksterPriest
I know she sparred with and fought more than those 2. Or are those 2 the only canon fights?

Emperor Ashtar
I know she sparred with and fought more than those 2. Or are those 2 the only canon fights?

Yeah, chun li was really weak until capcom gave her a random power boost. She could have possibly sparred with ken and ryu, no later than alpha 3.

TricksterPriest
Damn. This is no good. We need an expert on Street Fighter canon. I don't think either of us know enough to say who Chun-li did or did not fight.

Emperor Ashtar
Damn. This is no good. We need an expert on Street Fighter canon. I don't think either of us know enough to say who Chun-li did or did not fight.

I'm a street fighter fanboy, I know the canon like the back of my hand.

TricksterPriest
Well, get me a 2nd opinion anyway. I just find it hard to believe a chick who can't even make a ki blast can beat Chun Li. geek

Emperor Ashtar
Well, get me a 2nd opinion anyway. I just find it hard to believe a chick who can't even make a ki blast can beat Chun Li. geek

Ayane created enough ki to destroy the tritowers (3 huge skyscrappers)
And Ki blast, aren't evidence for one's skill level.

TricksterPriest
It says on wiki that Helena had the self destruct triggered. It also says that Ayane, Hayate and Ryu Hayabusa destroyed the foundations, not just her. So Ayane did not destroy DOATEC HQ by herself.

Emperor Ashtar
It says on wiki that Helena had the self destruct triggered. It also says that Ayane, Hayate and Ryu Hayabusa destroyed the foundations, not just her. So Ayane did not destroy DOATEC HQ by herself.

I never claimed she destroyed the whole thing, she sent a blast that leveled the whole building. Helena pressed the self destruct button while the building was on fire and pretty much on the verge of destruction.

Kaled
Chun Li goes down here, inferior fighting techniques

Mr Dude
One is an awesome lady with great legs. The other is some kid with pink hair. Do you see?

StyleTime
Wikipedia isn't always good source. Hayate didn't do anything at all. As a matter of fact, Ayane protected him. Ryu only blasted the ship that was carrying Donovan and never did any damage to the building. Also, when Helena's self-destruct program executed, the building was already demolished. Helena tried to kill herself,so she wasn't really worried about the building.

The Tri-Tower's destruction was ALL Ayane.
Well, Ayane has been top tier in every game except DOA3 and she was #1 in DOA2 since Tengu was banned from official gameplay.

Kaled
Originally posted by StyleTime
Well, wikipedia isn't always a good source.

*echo in my hollow head* NNNoooooooooooooo!!!1 say its not so cry

Remulous
Chun-li wins, she's most likely old despite her appearance and she's been fighting since she was a kid. By this time Chun-li is strong enough to take Bison. I haven't seen Ayane do anything that would make me beileve she can take Chun-li. She can't use chi as well as Chun-li either, she's all ninpo which takes way too long. Ayane is still cool thoe.

Emperor Ashtar
Chun-li wins, she's most likely old despite her appearance and she's been fighting since she was a kid. By this time Chun-li is strong enough to take Bison. I haven't seen Ayane do anything that would make me beileve she can take Chun-li. She can't use chi as well as Chun-li either, she's all ninpo which takes way too long. Ayane is still cool thoe.

Chun li can never beat bison, and your telling me someone who destroyed three skyscrappers can't manipulate ki better than chun li?

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Chun li can never beat bison, and your telling me someone who destroyed three skyscrappers can't manipulate ki better than chun li?

Technically, Ayane didn't destroy the Tri-Tower. She used her ninpo to wipe out a squad of DOATEC soldiers (and damage the platform that she and Hayate are on). Helena is the person responsible for actually destroying the DOATEC Tri-Towers.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Major Snafu
Technically, Ayane didn't destroy the Tri-Tower. She used her ninpo to wipe out a squad of DOATEC soldiers (and damage the platform that she and Hayate are on). Helena is the person responsible for actually destroying the DOATEC Tri-Towers.

No, she was not, the towers were collapsing before helena touched the self destruction button.

Fallin Angel
Wikipedia isn't always good source. Hayate didn't do anything at all. As a matter of fact, Ayane protected him. Ryu only blasted the ship that was carrying Donovan and never did any damage to the building. Also, when Helena's self-destruct program executed, the building was already demolished. Helena tried to kill herself,so she wasn't really worried about the building.

The Tri-Tower's destruction was ALL Ayane.

Well, Ayane has been top tier in every game except DOA3 and she was #1 in DOA2 since Tengu was banned from official gameplay.

But didn't Hayate help by guarding Ayane so she could cast her nimpo?

Emperor Ashtar
But didn't Hayate help by guarding Ayane so she could cast her nimpo?

Yeah, Ayane's ninpo's are powerful but have a long execution time.

Remulous
Chun li can never beat bison, and your telling me someone who destroyed three skyscrappers can't manipulate ki better than chun li? 3rd Strike Chun-li will beat Bison and Ayane didn't destroy 3 skyscrappers, Helena did with that self destruct mechanism. The move Ayane used was not chi but was ninpo, which is ninja majic that also took extremly long to do. Chun-li is takeing this one.

Major Snafu
3rd Strike Chun-li will beat Bison and Ayane didn't destroy 3 skyscrappers, Helena did with that self destruct mechanism. The move Ayane used was not chi but was ninpo, which is ninja majic that also took extremly long to do. Chun-li is takeing this one.

Ayane tries her Ninpo tricks on Chun Li.

Chun Li performs a Level 3 Houyokusen.

Ayane goes to night-night land.

Remulous
Originally posted by Major Snafu
Ayane tries her Ninpo tricks on Chun Li.

Chun Li performs a Level 3 Houyokusen.

Ayane goes to night-night land. Exactly, the ninpo is about all she's got going for her in this battle and the ninpo takes too long to execute in a 1 on 1 match.

Emperor Ashtar
3rd Strike Chun-li will beat Bison and Ayane didn't destroy 3 skyscrappers, Helena did with that self destruct mechanism. The move Ayane used was not chi but was ninpo, which is ninja majic that also took extremly long to do. Chun-li is takeing this one.

There are so many things wrong with that statement

-Chun li can't even beat urien, and you think she can beat bison?!
-No, helena presses the self destruct button while the building is being destroyed.
- Ninpo uses ki, it's a spell that requires ki.

Ayane does not need her ninpo to beat chun li, she's been in higher level fights. Chun li on the other hand ony beats canon fodder shadoloo thugs, and has only been in three major fights and won none. How does she take this?

Emperor Ashtar
The building is already on fire

Bayman's ending shows how far the blast reaches

Remulous
There are so many things wrong with that statement

-Chun li can't even beat urien, and you think she can beat bison?!
-No, helena presses the self destruct button while the building is being destroyed.
- Ninpo uses ki, it's a spell that requires ki.

Ayane does not need her ninpo to beat chun li, she's been in higher level fights. Chun li on the other hand ony beats canon fodder shadoloo thugs, and has only been in three major fights and won none. How does she take this? I've nver heard Chun-li beind beaten by Urein and Urein can beat Bison as well. If the building was already crumbling than why would Helena even need to press the selfdestruct button and there were also other people destroying the building before Ayane even used the ninpo. Ninpo does not need chi which is why it's a spell and not an attack.SF is on a different lvl than DOA, that canon fodder Shadoloo thugs Chun-li beat up would have crushed Ayane and Hayate.

Remulous
The building is already on fire

Bayman's ending shows how far the blast reaches That was nice, but it proves absolutly nothing.

Emperor Ashtar
That was nice, but it proves absolutly nothing.

So, the building being on fire before helena presses the button, and ayane's Ki surging through the whole building is not proof she destroyed the TriTowers.

Fallin Angel
But wasn't the towers already crumbling before she used her nimpo? I think the other ninjas that were there helped out. Ayane just added to it, so did Helena.

Emperor Ashtar
But wasn't the towers already crumbling before she used her nimpo? I think the other ninjas that were there helped out. Ayane just added to it, so did Helena.

Well, the building was on fire before ayane performed her jutsu, it's hard to say.

Superboy Prime
I've nver heard Chun-li beind beaten by Urein and Urein can beat Bison as well. If the building was already crumbling than why would Helena even need to press the selfdestruct button and there were also other people destroying the building before Ayane even used the ninpo. Ninpo does not need chi which is why it's a spell and not an attack.SF is on a different lvl than DOA, that canon fodder Shadoloo thugs Chun-li beat up would have crushed Ayane and Hayate.

Not a chance.

Superboy Prime

Kasumi and Hayabusa didn't help Ayane at all. Kasumi was busy fighitng Alpha and Hayabusa was outside taking care of DOATEC's ships. Hayate was the only help Ayane had and he didn't cast Nimpo; he just protected her while she was doing the spell. Now I believe it's a bit confusing the whole Ayane blast/Helena Self-Destruct button. Honestly I can't say for sure what happened first. The way I see it Ayane's Nimpo was meant to destroy the building while Helena's self-destruct was meant to ensure Alpha's doom--like it worked anyways.

Fallin Angel
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Kasumi and Hayabusa didn't help Ayane at all. Kasumi was busy fighitng Alpha and Hayabusa was outside taking care of DOATEC's ships. Hayate was the only help Ayane had and he didn't cast Nimpo; he just protected her while she was doing the spell. Now I believe it's a bit confusing the whole Ayane blast/Helena Self-Destruct button. Honestly I can't say for sure what happened first. The way I see it Ayane's Nimpo was meant to destroy the building while Helena's self-destruct was meant to ensure Alpha's doom--like it worked anyways.

Hmm, but I thought I heard or read that other ninjas from their villages came and helped out. They just didn't show them.

Superboy Prime
They helped take on DOATEC, but they didn't aid Ayane's Nimpo. That's what I was getting to.

Remulous
So, the building being on fire before helena presses the button, and ayane's Ki surging through the whole building is not proof she destroyed the TriTowers. Exactly.

StyleTime
Hmm, but I thought I heard or read that other ninjas from their villages came and helped out. They just didn't show them.
Hayabusa fought some harrier jet things, Hayate took out a lot of the guards, and Kasumi took on Alpha-152. The other ninjas were shown during the final conflict and never assisted in the destruction of the Tritower.

Fallin Angel
Hayabusa fought some harrier jet things, Hayate took out a lot of the guards, and Kasumi took on Alpha-152. The other ninjas were shown during the final conflict and never assisted in the destruction of the Tritower.

Not those ninjas, I ment the ones from their village. U know they have to have more ninjas then just Kasumi, Ayane, Hayabusa, and Hayate.

StyleTime
Not those ninjas, I ment the ones from their village. U know they have to have more ninjas then just Kasumi, Ayane, Hayabusa, and Hayate.
They do have more, but the others weren't involved. The story never mentioned them and the they are never shown in anyone's cinematics. Usually, these mission are carried out by just the most powerful ninja. Since Raidou and Genra are dead, Kasumi and Ayane are the most powerful. Hayate shows up because he has to and Hayabusa is Hayabusa so he comes too.

Emperor Ashtar
Hey style time, i like your sig. But, I don't recognize all the characters. Besides silver surfer who are the others and where did you get those pics?

StyleTime
The left most is Nova. The one in the middle is Quasar. All of the pictures are from the Annihilation series Marvel recently released. Glad to hear you like it. I was trying to get some characters who could make a powerful looking sig. I would have used Genis-vell but I couldn't find the right pic for him. He had to settle for being in my avatar.

Emperor Ashtar
I didn't recognize quasar looking like that.

StyleTime
Yeah, I'm not quite sure why he is drawn like that. He looks like he usually does in the actual comic.

Xenogears
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/6002/124535346wt2.png LMFAO!!!!!!!!!1!!!! hystericallaughing laughing out loudrolling on floor laughing

Xenogears
I'm sorry but that isn't spam and it's partially on topic, but as I said you always fail to say how, just some oppinions that you can't even back up just

"Any SF character beats God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCREAM !!!!!!! DOA ninja characters are overrated and I can't say why!!!!!!!!! CAPS, CAPS, CAPS, BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT !!!!!"

And that's not a "how" btw erm ^ One of the truest things ever said on a forum.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Triple Six
that canon fodder Shadoloo thugs Chun-li beat up would have crushed Ayane and Hayate. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

no.

Cale_Daziel
I'd bet on Ayane.

Violent2Dope
Chun-Li chases Ayane into a building when her ass gets stuck in the door. Ayane then beats her face in.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Chun-Li chases Ayane into a building when her ass gets stuck in the door. Ayane then beats her face in. LOL

Violent2Dope
Thunderthighs dies a painful and horrible death.

Sado22
laughing
now i know who this is: hey remulus! how you been? smile

no not really. they both run into the rotating door where Ayane's boobs gets stuck in one side and Chunli butt in the other. remulus then comes and points out that since chunli's butt was stuck in the right door and not the left one then it prooves that SF is a whole new level above DoA. j/k rem wink

~The Invincible RyuPwner Sado-sama

Sado22
voilent, you know that's not happening. there is no way ayane is beating Jean claud Van dam in pantyhose! mad

~Sado

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sado22
voilent, you know that's not happening. there is no way ayane is beating Jean claud Van dam in pantyhose! mad

~Sado I'll leave this debate in the hands of the DOA and SF experts cause I have next to no clue who would win. My posts were for humor. Oh and call me V2D. smokin'

Xenogears
Chun Li cannot beat Ayane, no matter how much she tried. Ayane is faster in combat, has better reflexes and can teleport, is more skilled, has much more massive and destructive attacks, and is more versatile. Chun Li posing a threat to Ayane is simply ridiculous.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Xenogears
Chun Li cannot beat Ayane, no matter how much she tried. Ayane is faster in combat, has better reflexes and can teleport, is more skilled, has much more massive and destructive attacks, and is more versatile. Chun Li posing a threat to Ayane is simply ridiculous. But Chun Li has that ginormous ass! If she were to shift her weight it could potentially block out the sun! Tell me, does Ayane have that kind of power!?

Xenogears
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
But Chun Li has that ginormous ass! If she were to shift her weight it could potentially block out the sun! Tell me, does Ayane have that kind of power!? Good point. Now I'm going to have to change my vote to Chun Li.

Sado22
and ayane has nice big jugs....not dangling chest muscles like Chunli sick

i know! so was mine...i was being sarcastic!

StyleTime
Originally posted by Sado22
remulus then comes and points out that since chunli's butt was stuck in the right door and not the left one then it prooves that SF is a whole new level above DoA. j/k rem wink

Sado22, just when I thought you achieved maximum badassness, you ascended to a whole new level of badassery.

That post will go down into the annals of KMC for future generations to behold.

Xenogears
I second that statement.

Sado22
Sado=alucard

cheers dudes!

~The Ultimate Badass Sado-sama

judgement hand
Ayane: CHEAPNESS OVERLOAD!!!!!

AND I THINK BEYBLADE'S GONNA SUE SOMEBODY!!!!

~THE SPINNING HAND OF JUDGEMENT

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Ayane created enough ki to destroy the tritowers (3 huge skyscrappers)
And Ki blast, aren't evidence for one's skill level.
I can't believe I posted that.

Superboy Prime
Yeah...but TP did say, and I paraphrase, "Ayane can't even shoot ki from her hands."

So I don't blame you for jumping the gun like that.

And not to flame or anything...but people were seriously wanking ChunLi by saying by SF3 she will beat Bison.

Violent2Dope
That's bullshit, and you can't wank a chick dude.wink

Guilty Gear
Chun Li's not a chick. She's a feminine Marduk incarnate.

Usual Suspect
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
I can't believe I posted that. I can't believe it either laughing

This thread was so damn stupid. Some one shoulda reported it along time ago.

Superboy Prime
ChunLi >>> Bison

ROFL.

Guilty Gear
Chun Li is the strongest woman in the world!

How could Ayane beat her?!

Chun Li is the same as Android 18 from DBZ!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.