Jacks early life before piratcy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PIRATES=SEX
Early life
Son of Captain Grant Sparrow.

According to the official Disney website and the game based on the film series, Jack Sparrow was born in British colonial India and was once employed by the East India Trading Company. He helmed the Wicked Wench, an EITC merchant vessel, performing odd jobs for Cutler Beckett. When Sparrow refuses to transport slaves and instead frees them in Africa, Beckett sanctions the torching (and sinking) of the Wicked Wench, and literally brands Jack Sparrow a pirate. Jack comes to embrace his outlaw status, becoming a successful pirate with no desire to return to life under the command of others. Later, Jack petitions Davy Jones to raise his ship from the ocean floor. He rechristens her the Black Pearl.

WILLs early life
Will is the only child of the pirate, William "Bootstrap Bill" Turner. He strongly resembles his father, both in appearance and physical ability. However, his father was absent during his childhood in England, and Will grew up believing him to be a merchant seaman. After his mother's death, Will, age 12, journeyed to the Caribbean to search for his father. However, his ship was sunk by the Black Pearl, the same pirate ship his father once served on.

Im still looking for some more juiceyness!!

D_Shiznitdog
Interesting. Do you have a link where you found this?

kiwibird
I think you can find it at wikipedia.

D_Shiznitdog
I'm wondering if that's true though because can't anyone post things on wikipedia? Well, I hope that story is true because I really like it.

reine_mk
I THINK WIKIPEDIA ONLY GIVES OFFICIAL STUFF.SO THESE MUST BE TRUE THEN(EARLY HEROE'S LIFES)

calypso
I found somewhere that Jack was a cartographer for EITC while he was hauling goods for them and that was how he originally found the Isle deMuerta. Jack also references Dante's Inferno when he is in the jail in COTBP. So some of my friends say that Jack comes from a wealthy family in England and is the middle son. Jack probably did not stand to inherit much so he jumped on a ship as a stowaway for the adventure. I think the stowaway idea comes from the little paperback series about CJS.

shannstar79
This is all so very interesting I want to hear moresmile

calypso
Well, I have always said that J/E are on the social plane. He grew up with a good education, but was always the trickster and stayed in trouble all the time. My dream ending is that Jack, Lizzy, and Will are on the Pearl and the EITC overtakes them.

EITC boards the Pearl and takes Jack into custody with irons to be transported back to England for trial as commanded by the King.
(I think Jack's family have connections with the King)

Out of the horizon comes the Flying Dutchman with Bootstrap at the helm. Will tells Lizzy that he will always love her, but he has to heed the call to be a pirate with his father, but one day they will see each other again.

Lizzy goes back to Port Royal and takes passage to England to live with an uncle and his family. Within two years the uncle has made a match for Lizzy, but she has refused to meet the chosen one. On her wedding day, she is in an anti-room waiting to give the flowers to her flowergirl, and is telling one attendant about her time with the pirates and how she lost her one true love in the caribbean. There is a knock on the door and everyone thinks it is the flower girl. One of the other attendants opens the door and there is an audible gasp.

There is a GENTLEMAN dressed in an ice cream suit (all duded up English style), white hose, little black patten shoes and a powdered wig with a great hat.

Lizzy turns and after seeing that sexy smile says, "Tis bad luck for you to see me on our wedding day".

Stranger: Darlin' if I didn't have bad luck, I wouln't have any luck a tal.
We have people waiting for us. Lizzy, are you ready to meet
this horizon with me?

Yo ho............enough said

shannstar79
Ok that gave me chills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

calypso
Now T/T need to know how to end this story so everyone is happy.
And YES it makes me shiver too......

calypso
I'm sorry, but they kiss too...how could I forget that...

shannstar79
Thats seriously HOTT I would love to see something like that happen at the end of awe

PIRATES=SEX
Intresting calypso this would be a good ending and then we could leave it on a cliff hanger POTC 4!!!!!!!

calypso
Exactamundo...What happens to Will and Bootstrap. Do Lizzy and Jack go back to being pirates. Or do they return to the Caribbean and live the simple life. Or does Jack wind up in service to the King because of the way EITC has taken on some pirate ways. Oh well, tis only a dream after all.

PIRATES=SEX
lol yes it prob is only a dream , disneys not cool enouph to make us all happy we hope they are though

willofthewisp
We need to stay positive! There are just as many hints that things will go our way as there are to go the Liz/Will way. I do like the fact that Jack was born in India, even if it was a colony back then. I wonder if his mother is alive? Wouldn't that be cool? Jack Sparrow's mom.

D_Shiznitdog
I doubt his mother is alive. Have you noticed that like in every Disney movie one of the parents either dies or they are a single parent? I'm serious. Check it out yourself. It's true!

akanai
if ya don't belive wikipedia - you should play this official game "Legend of Jack Sparrow" (where Johnny was dubbing Jack). There were those informations. So wikipedia is telling the truth ^^

D_Shiznitdog
I have that game! Where do they say all of that stuff?

Do you mean about the East India Trading Co. and everything?

akanai
yeah, for example. big grin

D_Shiznitdog
Where do they say all of that?

Chiki Mina
man i want like the FULL biografy of jack. like hes real age, his childhood, his parents, does he have brothers or sisters, his first sex with a wench(lol) ok that was pervi of me.

how did he meet mr gibbs. omg so many questions.

D_Shiznitdog
I think that's what makes him such a cool character though. His background is such a mystery that it's easy for the audience to imagine what his background is like. I think the writers did this on purpose.

Chiki Mina
yea u know how they like to tease and make surprises

they want u to imagine everything u think the life of jack sparrow. then they probably surprise u something that u havent expected from jack.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.