Classic Juggernaut vs. The Thing, Immortal Hercules and Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
3 very strong powerhouses... against the Classic Juggernaut

the 3 have to STOP the nearly unstoppable foe....

how this match "could" go ?

Immortal Herc.... far over 100ton class
Thing... nearly 100 ton class
Colossus... 80 to 100 ton class ??? is this correct ???

when those three.... will start pounding on Juggernaut... i cannot believe.. that .. even Juggy can stand a long time... against them ...

don't shiv
wallbash

Hmm with Hercules the gang might do more than Stop Juggy. As A magical being and a God, with Hercules anything is possible, like ripping through Juggy's force cuccoon & tearing his head off his shoulders, while Thing & Collossus hold him fast

Tshern
No! The only way they can beat Classic Juggernaut is bfr. Utterly, completely and solely the only possibility.

golem370
But couldn't Juggernaut just walk back to earth?

newjak86
Originally posted by don't shiv
wallbash

Hmm with Hercules the gang might do more than Stop Juggy. As A magical being and a God, with Hercules anything is possible, like ripping through Juggy's force cuccoon & tearing his head off his shoulders, while Thing & Collossus hold him fast Is thqat why Thor always does so well against him wink

Soljer
Originally posted by newjak86
Is thqat why Thor always does so well against him wink

Exactly. smile.

Immortal Hercules would have a HELL of a lot better chance than Colossus or the Thing, but that chance is still next to nill.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Betageuze

Immortal Herc.... far over 100ton class
Thing... nearly 100 ton class
Colossus... 80 to 100 ton class ??? is this correct ???

I still don't understand what people don't get.

Is a being who has unlimited strength, complete invulnerability to any type of physical harm, and who is nearly unstoppable while in forward motion to hard to comprehend?

don't shiv
except when Gladiator is punching him accross the Coamo's

don't shiv
"Doubt makes the Mountain which faith can move Tovarisch"

galan7777777
This Battle always comes to mind:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/invulnerable.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/jj3.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/vs_ThorIIa.jpg

Juggernaut took a blast that actually harmed a Celestial and Galactus himself without even a scratch......... So yeah Juggs wins easily here wink

Apolloknight

erm

I hope you are not referring to the TV series.

Grimm22
Bah.

Me with Shovel > Classic Juggs cool

don't shiv
Heh Thor got more than he bargained for.

juggernaut66666
In spiderman animated series Venom was beating up Dormammu so much for the cartoons

don't shiv
my bad, refferring to OneShot X-men vs Shiar 1997 by the Parody Press. Non Canon.

Betageuze
these three.... of course... have a very very good chance.. to stop AND beat... the Classic Juggernaut...

hey... i have to say it....
Classic Juggernaut is not unbeatable..... and it doesnt need here guys with cosmic power......

a team... consisting of Immortal Hercules, The Thing and Colossus... would DO the job....

sorry... .. Juggernaut.. indeed.. is a awesome force... no doubt.... BUT.....

Hulk has stopped him before..
Thor also
and many other.. can do the job

and THIS theme.... i believe...... for sure...

Hercules..... the most powerful force in that team.. and one of the most powerful forces in Marvel History...
The Thing... what i have to say about this guy..... has numerous famous battles with a guy.. calling the Hulk...., and survived it....
Colossus..... what a powerhouse....

if those three... will working as a team.... Juggernaut stands NO chance....
forget the ... BIG RED MACHINE....

newjak86
Originally posted by Betageuze
these three.... of course... have a very very good chance.. to stop AND beat... the Classic Juggernaut...

hey... i have to say it....
Classic Juggernaut is not unbeatable..... and it doesnt need here guys with cosmic power......

a team... consisting of Immortal Hercules, The Thing and Colossus... would DO the job....

sorry... .. Juggernaut.. indeed.. is a awesome force... no doubt.... BUT.....

Thor also

and THIS theme.... i believe...... for sure...

Hercules..... the most powerful force in that team.. and one of the most powerful forces in Marvel History...
The Thing... what i have to say about this guy..... has numerous famous battles with a guy.. calling the Hulk...., and survived it....

if those three... will working as a team.... Juggernaut stands NO chance....
forget the ... BIG RED MACHINE.... No offense but
A) even when weakened by Tor using his hammer to negate some of Cain's enchantment it still took Thor all his might to hurt Cain.

B) Thor is equal to or a little lower than Herc in strength and well Thor when facing a full powered Juggernaut couldn't hurt him in the least bit even while weilding his hammer.

C) Juggernaut has already 1 punche and three punched knocked out Colossus and Thing respectivily

So basically who just put three characters together that alone stand no chance and togehter stand pretty much the same odds

Metalmanx
Classic Juggy wins.

Accel
Originally posted by Apolloknight

Is a being who has unlimited strength, complete invulnerability to any type of physical harm, and who is nearly unstoppable while in forward motion to hard to comprehend?
Yes. Yes it is. no expression

outarddwarf
Juggernaut takes this. No high magic or telepathy and the team is screwed!

big juggy man
Thor also
When did Thor stop Juggernaut?Maybe in a comic book you made up yourself but in the Marvel comic book Thor has never beat Juggernaut and only War Hulk was able to handle Juggernaut physically so get your facts straight.

As the nice young man must said. Juggernaut has one punched Colossus and 3 punched Thing and beat the stuffing out of Thor.Juggernaut wins with ease while making Plans to try to bed She Hulk again.

olympian
Originally posted by Apolloknight

Yes.

Juggernaut doesnt have any more unlimited strength than the likes of Hulk and Thor.

And i`d use the "nearly" invulnerability to ANY kind of physical harm considering that while a few, he has been hurt before even as classic Juggernaut.

trolly_crouchjr
hey Beta...din you amke a thread like this before?

hank_mccoy
juggernaut takes the team down, he is unstoppable force and he won against each of them before so 3 of them will take him just little more time thats all but they cant harm him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.