Morg vs. Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
2 of the most powerful characters in Marvel History....

who wins ?

guy222
Mangog

redhotrash
Morg with the WOL and all his enhancements could probably hurt Mangog, but he'd likely die every time.

quanchi112
Mangog wins unless its the wol version.

celestialdemon
Mangog

Nihilist
mangog ftw,even against wol version.

leonidas
Originally posted by Betageuze
2 of the most powerful characters in Marvel History....

What the f**k?

Troop
Originally posted by leonidas
What the f**k? He forgot to mention Hulk right?

golem370
I would go out and rob a bank just to have the money to see this fight two giants Mangog 12foot 3,500pounds vs Morg- http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/profiles/morg.html 6foot8 2,800pounds

Bouboumaster
Mangog

guy222
thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
mangog ftw,even against wol version. Yeah,your prolly right.

Stoic
I'm gonna go out on a limb, and say that Morg could destroy the very planet that they fought on, and in outer space, Mangog would be at his mercy.

Morg ftw.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
What the f**k?

Harbinger
Mangog.

Enyalus
Mangog.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Stoic
I'm gonna go out on a limb, and say that Morg could destroy the very planet that they fought on, and in outer space, Mangog would be at his mercy.

Morg ftw. morg would be breaking planets all right, but only because mangog is holding him by the feet and smashing him into them.

vansonbee
Originally posted by psycho gundam
morg would be breaking planets all right, but only because mangog is holding him by the feet and smashing him into them. Mangog give Thor some trouble before his upgrade...

by all means Mangog > Morg, but ignore me I have zero scans to back this up lolz awesrg

Bada's Palin
Mangog would make short work of Morg.

redhotrash
If Morg caught him with a clean axe strike I think he has a shot at winning a few. Terrax destroyed a planet, and Morg is a ways over Terrax.

Stoic
Mangog does have the strength advantage (maybe), but Morg has everything else on him, and even if Mangog hit Morg it wouldn't be a one hitter quitter. Morg on the other hand can stay out of his reach and chop Mangog down like a tree, and he wouldn't even have to be in reach.

Morg also has the power to sidestep anything that Mangog threw at him (Cosmic Awareness).

golem370
Morg is one of my favorite characters I would say he has a chance.

guy222
I like Morg as well. Mangog FTW

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by redhotrash
If Morg caught him with a clean axe strike I think he has a shot at winning a few. Terrax destroyed a planet, and Morg is a ways over Terrax.

So? Terrax put all his power cosmic into his axe when he performed that swing.

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by Stoic
Mangog does have the strength advantage (maybe), but Morg has everything else on him, and even if Mangog hit Morg it wouldn't be a one hitter quitter. Morg on the other hand can stay out of his reach and chop Mangog down like a tree, and he wouldn't even have to be in reach.

Morg also has the power to sidestep anything that Mangog threw at him (Cosmic Awareness).

You completely misunderstand how cosmic awareness functions. We've never seen Morg use it like that.

Stoic
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
You completely misunderstand how cosmic awareness functions. We've never seen Morg use it like that.

It was always stated that the Silver Surfer could move at light speed through an meteor storm and not be touched.

Nova (Frankie Ray) also stated that she could do this as well. Morg killed her with ease. Captain Marvel always said back in the day that with his cosmic awareness, he could sense everything around him and within him... as he knew that he had cancer the moment he contracted it.

Just because writer don't use it as much as they are supposed to does not mean that every creation of Galactus did not possess it, because they all did, and Morg was made to be the Surfers equal.

With the Waters of Life Mangog simply would have no chance of winning this battle, he would be outsped to the point that he would look like a snail. Morg could bfr him into the sun or a black hole after he destroyed the planet that they fought on. It would be a simple matter for him to blast the shyt out of him in zero G making him look like a hockey puck on ice.

By the way the new Moniker you chose is a bad idea, it makes you seem.... well I'll let someone else tell you, but I'd change it if I were you.

quanchi112
Originally posted by golem370
Morg is one of my favorite characters I would say he has a chance. Morg's ok. I hate the way he speaks though.

Knowsbleed33
Mangog for the break.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.