Surtur vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
Takes place in the Mojave desert. Surtur
has his sword with the eternal flame not far. Superman (current) must stop him from igniting Twilight. He has 12 hours to resist Surtur before Klye (not Ion) shows up to help. Can he do it? And with Klyes help will Surtur be defeated by this two? http://www.leaderslair.com/marvelvillains/surtur4.jpg

breeze85
What a stupid thread. Superman doesn't really have a chance does he.

golem370
Let see Surtur is stronger has magical ability is immortal and all around more powerful 10 times over.

Stupid Rookie
This is a joke, Surtur is way too powerful for Supes. There are few who can tangle with Surtur, and if he has his sword, forget it. We are talking about something that fought all of Asgard

tru-marvell
Supes overpowered! I thought I'd never see such a statement made here. Yes this is one sided imo, just wondering what ppl really thought when it comes to supes limits. I mean he's speed blitzen, throwing folks into the sun, holding blackholes, moving galaxies...come on now. No intent to dis the man-of-steel but I just wanted to see a physically over matched contest. Thanks wink

MattDay
i will never admit that a being can be stronger than the man of steel, he's known for overpowering limitless in strength characters, but i know fully that surtur holds supermans weakness, magic, alot of MAGIC! and you gave him his damn weapons... superman would stand up to him regardless because that's his character... but he'd die pretty quick! man what spite

I watch Pokemon
Superman loses. Way too much for him to handle.

Tassadar
Supes doesnt stand a chance.

bigbran
Is this a serious thread?

MightyEInherjar
I think so. I think he's just trying to get a feel on how far people will argue Superman's power legitimately.

MattDay
so far its one way mighty

tru-marvell
Originally posted by MattDay
i will never admit that a being can be stronger than the man of steel, he's known for overpowering limitless in strength characters , but i know fully that surtur holds supermans weakness, magic, alot of MAGIC! and you gave him his damn weapons... superman would stand up to him regardless because that's his character... but he'd die pretty quick! man what spite

SO without his sword u believe supes could eventually defeat Sutur?.
I mean straight fist to cuffs/blow for blow. I'm sure many (u) feel supes could just speed blitz him to death, but how long could Supes maintain such an attack and how much punishment could he take from Suturs blows when he "gets luck enough to land"?

guy222
Originally posted by tru-marvell
Takes place in the Mojave desert. Surtur
has his sword with the eternal flame not far. Superman (current) must stop him from igniting Twilight. He has 12 hours to resist Surtur before Klye (not Ion) shows up to help. Can he do it? And with Klyes help will Surtur be defeated by this two? http://www.leaderslair.com/marvelvillains/surtur4.jpg

Poor Supes

KMC_Drifter
Supes' couldn't do it one on one. I guess if Supes' wanted to win bad enough...he could always drop the moon onto the Earth. It would destroy the planet...given enough force. However, I don't know how durable Surter is...so, I couldn't say if that would even knock him out....lol.

KMC_Drifter
Wait, if Supes' managed to grab that sword and light the eternal flame...could he bring Surter down with it?

llagrok
I lol'd.

Endless Mike
Surtur easily

quanchi112
supes dies. he cant overcome surtur. he fails miserably.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.