Bucky v.s. Robin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
Arena rules, neither opponent will have gadgets of any kind, this is straight out fist fight, both of these characters are very skilled in H2H combat, and bloodlust is on....... This is to the KO or Death.

Robin (Tim Drake):
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0c/RobinJonboy007007.jpg

V.S.

Bucky (Cap. America's sidekick):
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a2/Bucky.PNG

WHO WINS?

thedude1948
Current Bucky or the classic one.

galan7777777
nah classic bucky like the one in the picture....... current bucky would kill robin

grey fox
Robin

invisiblewoman
Robin ftw, if it is classic buckey

thedude1948
I think Bucky takes it, he has no problem or hesitation with killing people.

galan7777777
Originally posted by thedude1948
I think Bucky takes it, he has no problem or hesitation with killing people. i was leaning towards Bucky too, he is a good brawler, but Robin is no slouch

Draco69
Robin's armour wins him the majority. Also Tim is far, far smarter than Bucky. This guy can memorize complex geometirical equations so he could bypass a security system.

Also I'd go with the guy trained by Lady Shiva...

grey fox
...wait a minute.

There are three 'cap sidekick' bucky's.

WW2 Comic Bucky - This little guy was insane , all the childish innocence and he was STILL shooting nazi's with machine guns and flame throwers
Reawakened cap Bucky - As in 'Oh we did nothing but knock out the nazis'
Re-boot Bucky - Better known as Bad-ass bucky aka....

Deutschmen.

FEAR. BUCKY.

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/812/thebucky6rc.gif

newyorkcares
Old School Bucky vs Robin, any one of the robins would tune this kid.
savagely. Against the winter soldier, Jason goes down, Tim could outsmart him but not out fight him. Dick grayson would hand the winter soldier his @$$ on a stick.

galan7777777
Originally posted by newyorkcares
Old School Bucky vs Robin, any one of the robins would tune this kid savagely. . nah, Bucky isnt as weak as he looks, he is a very good H2H combatant

Originally posted by newyorkcares
Against the winter soldier, Jason goes down, Tim could outsmart him but not out fight him. Dick grayson would hand the winter soldier his @$$ on a stick. winter soldier Bucky would annihilate Robin

endrict
I can't stand em both, they both kill each other and I live in joy evil face

galan7777777
Originally posted by endrict
I can't stand em both, they both kill each other and I live in joy evil face lol

Mindship
One question: Did Bucky also get supersoldier serum? If not, then Robin destroys Bucky because Bucky will not have any of the advantages over Robin that Captain America has over Batman.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Mindship
One question: Did Bucky also get supersoldier serum? If not, then Robin destroys Bucky because Bucky will not have any of the advantages over Robin that Captain America has over Batman. he didnt get the serum, but he is an accelent H2H combatant just as Drake is

capt it up
Bucky for the Win. The dude was trained by the same people who train Captain America except unlike Capt he was trained to kill and assassinate people. Imagine A guy as Skilled as Capt was, but in kid form and you have Bucky

Also Winter solider does in some respect have enhanced abilities. His Metal arm is superhumanly strong. Also I read some were that for some reason that arm helps to strengthen the rest of his body as well.

Grimm22
Wow Capt reads Cap books eek!

Naw im just kidding, I wont sink to that level no expression

Unlike SOME people I know shifty

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by capt it up
Bucky for the Win. The dude was trained by the same people who train Captain America except unlike Capt he was trained to kill and assassinate people. Imagine A guy as Skilled as Capt was, but in kid form and you have Bucky

Originally posted by Draco69
Robin's armour wins him the majority. Also Tim is far, far smarter than Bucky. This guy can memorize complex geometirical equations so he could bypass a security system.

Also I'd go with the guy trained by Lady Shiva...

Lady Shiva>>> Whoever trained Cap

King KAM
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Lady Shiva>>> Whoever trained Cap shiva aint shit. Cap would lay hands to her ass.

Stick>>>shiva in training. And cap whails on sticks star pupils all the time.

And bucky wins this because he would shoot robin.

grey fox
Originally posted by King KAM
shiva aint shit. Cap would lay hands to her ass.

Stick>>>shiva in training. And cap whails on sticks star pupils all the time.

And bucky wins this because he would shoot robin.

LOl

Tim : *Pulls out some kung-fu , even does a little nun-chuk show off crap*

Bucky : *Pulls out revolver and blows Tim away*

capt it up
Originally posted by Grimm22
Wow Capt reads Cap books eek!

Naw im just kidding, I wont sink to that level no expression

Unlike SOME people I know shifty
of course I read capt books he like my 4th favorit character

King KAM
of course I read capt books he like my 4th favorit character you have a character ranking.....whoa...

King KAM
Originally posted by grey fox
LOl

Tim : *Pulls out some kung-fu , even does a little nun-chuk show off crap*

Bucky : *Pulls out revolver and blows Tim away* exactly

capt it up
you have a character ranking.....whoa...
yes I do

favorit character is
wolverine
spiderman
night crawler
captain america
Bucky
these are my top 5

King KAM
yes I do

favorit character is
wolverine
spiderman
night crawler
captain america
Bucky
these are my top 5 yeah...i just like whoever comes out with the best book

capt it up
Bucky could take tim in h2h. Bucky is pritty close to Capt skill level though capt would beat his ass due to other factors and a slight skill advantage

capt it up
yeah...i just like whoever comes out with the best book
I thought capt was ur favorit?

Superherovandal
capt during the second world war wasn't even that skilled when you compare him to modern times. how could he be? he didn't even get like a month to train. Cap gained most of his hardcore fighting skills in his later adventurews

capt it up
Originally posted by Superherovandal
capt during the second world war wasn't even that skilled when you compare him to modern times. how could he be? he didn't even get like a month to train. Cap gained most of his hardcore fighting skills in his later adventurews
what are you talken about he was trained by all the top military fighters. He got all his skill prior to beign frozen.

SpunkySmurph
yes I do

favorit character is
wolverine
spiderman
night crawler
captain america
Bucky
these are my top 5

Youre favourite character is Wolverine???? I never knew that!

confused

Grimm22
Capt is actually the secret leader of the Hulk Fanboys! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.