The dvd case for dead mans chest is cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hazel1
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/rentals/B000ENUZ44/ref=rntl_dp_also/202-4667161-0434201

Jack of Blades
Yes well not bad.anything else?

evilm0nki3
It's nice. I like Jack's pic on the first dvd more.

Denniz234
why is orlandos photo there like hes the main character when johnny is!

Jack of Blades
Why not? he needs some Glory too

evilm0nki3
he is a main character silly!

Denniz234
he is A main character but not THE main character

Jack of Blades
its not were he is what counts but whats he is

johnnyforever
listen! he may be in the middle but if you look real close, it's almost as if he is set back so it's like jack/liz are together!

PIRATES=SEX
Originally posted by Denniz234
why is orlandos photo there like hes the main character when johnny is! If you look closely orlando is in the back not the front and jacks picture sticks out.

Chiki Mina
ok orlando and keira are very important characters they are main characters but THE main character is Jack. besides why the hell u guys are arguing that jack is not in the middle and arguing the positions each character is in so waht dammit. everyone knows jack is the main character, it dont matter the position.

sailorleo
let me settle this! the eye looks at things in a movie and such to the left on over....meaning the first thing our greedy little eyes see if jack...

Chiki Mina
i really dont know whats the big deal of the movie cover huh

ivebeendepped43
i think it should b ony Johnny on the cover!

Bwa Ha Ha
lol will/liz people would go,"pooey."

ivebeendepped43
.....................so

johnnyforever
well jack was in the middle last time. so they had to switch it up 'cause it's not called, " the adventures of captain jack". although we'd like it to be!!

ivebeendepped43
*daydreams*

Chiki Mina
OMFG! Why are we arguing of who gets to be in the damn cover. good God..dont we have other things to worry about?! like kicking KTTC ass and having more jack/liz theories and GLOBAL WARMING!! Think of the poor penguins!!

evilm0nki3
lol! Al Gore was on the VMA's talking about global warmings. I find it hilarious when MTV tries to be serious or make these kids "think".

I also find it odd that I call people my age and a little older than me kids..

PirateDiva
I think they r Taking Turns...i think Pirates 3 is gonna have Liz in front somehow u know for dramtic affect...lol...i dont know just a thought..lol!

evilm0nki3
The should have her dressed as a pirate on the cover and not playing with her necklace like the first two.

Chiki Mina
yea maybe ur right!! since liz has to choose between the 2 sexy pirates-but hello its obvious its really all pointing to jack/liz. and im not saying bc im obsessed or fanatic, its bc its incredible of the patterns that u see in the movie!! I even cant believe myself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.