Superboy-Prime v.s. Morg /w/ WOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
Superboy-Prime will be at his best, and Morg has The WOL........

Superboy-Prime:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/25/Superboyprime_antimonitor.PNG

V.S.

Morg /w/ WOL:
http://img9.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc196&image=83196_surfer.jpg

Bloodlust is on, who wins?

Ext@nt
This has been done before.

Morg /W would win.

The only one who could stop him was Galactus. 5 heralds couldn't do it together. Even Surfer who has met most of the sky father/abstracts said only Galactus could stop him. I think he's a good judge.

And yes heralds can travel at the speed of Light and beyond so no speedblitz crap.

And Morg has killed people tougher then a few second string titans.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Ext@nt
This has been done before.
my bad, didnt see it on the search function

Morg /W would win.

The only one who could stop him was Galactus. 5 heralds couldn't do it together. Even Surfer who has met most of the sky father/abstracts said only Galactus could stop him. I think he's a good judge.

And yes heralds can travel at the speed of Light and beyond so no speedblitz crap.

And Morg has killed people tougher then a few second string titans. but not even all of these GL's and some of the JLA could stop SBP:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/44/Ic7.png

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by galan7777777
my bad, didnt see it on the search function

but not even all of these GL's and some of the JLA could stop SBP:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/44/Ic7.png
not even half as much GL's battled SBP that is just a picture

Ext@nt
They werent trying to stop him they were following Supes plan and slowing him down.

Surfer stated only Galactus could stop Morg and I think Galactus can take on the GL corps and Jla

galan7777777
They werent trying to stop him they were following Supes plan and slowing him down.

Surfer stated only Galactus could stop Morg and I think Galactus can take on the GL corps and Jla i believe that they were ordered to used accessive force....... what good that did

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

golem370
Yeah but Flash was able to hurt SBP and Morg is stronger and just as fast.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/Bartflash.png

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by golem370
Yeah but Flash was able to hurt SBP and Morg is stronger and just as fast.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/Bartflash.png
SBP is not that big deal although Black Adam had problems with him even MM was able to hurt him

Ext@nt
Still Morg /w WOL is so strong that only Galactus can take him out and I think that speaks for it self.

Roldz
Herald Ordeal Morg w/ Awol would beat SBP 8/10.. After resurrection Morg w/ awol SBP wins this 8/10... just my 2 cents..

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

All the GLs in the picture probably fought him, but he only killed 32 of them.

Jesse7
SBP 10/10, is an explination really needed?

Roldz
Please..lol

hitemup
morg is not as fast as superboy prime and flash. im stikin with sbp. he will find a way, he broke free from the speedforce, the phanton zone, and luthor's pocket dimension.

Soleran
Hopefully he can find a way to come back from being cut in half as wellsmile

the Darkone
Morg w/ WOL will kill SBP, Galactus had to put the pimp hand down and SBP is no Galactus. Morg w/ WOL took out the top 5 former healrders like their we crack heads, plus Morg is fast speed of light with the power up he was much faster. Morg w/ WOL 10/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
There is no way to know if the new flash hurting Sbp is a bad showing. The new Flash has the entire speed force in his body. He may be uber powerful. We just don't know. We do know that 32 GL's will beat the crap out of 5 heralds. SBP killed many Gl's. Morg Only killed on herald to my recolections. I'd say this fight is even due to Sbp being a kid with no real experience fighting other superbeings.

xmarksthespot
Validus: 32 GLs flying around making pretty green streaks in the sky < Cloak and Dagger.

I concur.

Soleran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
There is no way to know if the new flash hurting Sbp is a bad showing. The new Flash has the entire speed force in his body. He may be uber powerful. We just don't know. We do know that 32 GL's will beat the crap out of 5 heralds. SBP killed many Gl's. Morg Only killed on herald to my recolections. I'd say this fight is even due to Sbp being a kid with no real experience fighting other superbeings.

We don't know 32 GL's = 5 heralds, I believe thats just your opinion here.

Inhuman

32 lower end lanterns

darthgoober
Where is it stated that he has the whole speedforce in his body?

newjak86
No offence to the whole GL corps but generally when it comes to those types of fights the GLs are normally beaten down. It happened with Doomsday I believe.

Most Gls aren't herald level unless you believe that 32 random GLs are taking down the likes of Hal, Kyle, Guy, John, and Alan together.

Avalonofthewind
Hal and Guy were among the GL's that SBP punked.

Priest
the gl's jobbed end of story.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
the gl's jobbed end of story.

Well we can say that the heralds jobbed when morg beat thier asses too. Is that a fair assessment as well?

darthgoober
Originally posted by darthgoober
Where is it stated that he has the whole speedforce in his body?

xmarksthespot
Well we can say that the heralds jobbed when morg beat thier asses too. Is that a fair assessment as well? Probably. But nowhere near as much as the GLC.

Juntai
Flash issue 4.

Bart IS the speedforce.

nvrbeenwthagirl

It's in flash number one. He had to hold it in when he used it to absorb some blast becuz he was afraid he might explode or something.

Juntai
It's in flash number one. He had to hold it in when he used it to absorb some blast becuz he was afraid he might explode or something. Its not truly verified I believe, until the scientists who've been doing tests on him tell him in issue 4. Bart has become the speedforce. It's in issue 4 word for word "Bart, you ARE the speedforce"

xmarksthespot
Which really has no significance to him hurting SBP.

Priest
Well we can say that the heralds jobbed when morg beat thier asses too. Is that a fair assessment as well?
not really, galactus said himself that he was the only person that could put down Morg.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Juntai
Its not truly verified I believe, until the scientists who've been doing tests on him tell him in issue 4. Bart has become the speedforce. It's in issue 4 word for word "Bart, you ARE the speedforce"

which means like I said, SBP being hit by bart is no means a low feat. Bart hitting anyone is gonna punk the shit out of them.

xmarksthespot
Not really.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
not really, galactus said himself that he was the only person that could put down Morg.

I"m confused, Someone told me that what's stated doesn't really count for much. But here your saying it does. HMM. I must ponder this.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Not really.

So now you wanna make light of the fact that Bart IS the Speed force. What ever dude. The flash was beating ass with only a connection to the speed force. he was able to beat most anyone. Now your telling me bart BEING the speed force has no signifigance on why SBP getting punked by him is not a low showing? I tell you what, Name many top tiers that can stand up to a punch from the flash. NOw multiply that power by millions. Cuz that is what Bart has going for him now.

Jesse7
After SBP returned from the speeforce he was severely weakened, as time flowed different their, he was without yellow sunlight for 3-4 years was it?

Also another thing, when he flew through the red sun, it wasn't the red sun radiation that weakened him, it was the lack of his suite that weakened him, his suite was feeding him yellow sunlight since his cells were likely depleted from the time in the speedforce.

Also, SBP can warp reality/time/space/etc. on a multiversal level (he caused parallax, he caused superman blue, etc.), as he has shown on panel(and he did it without a magic wall),, and Lex also explained it.

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Hal and Guy were among the GL's that SBP punked.
John Stewart was there too. laughing

xmarksthespot
Flash wasn't the the embodiment of the speedforce until the dismal Flash series began. Him punching, hurting and scaring the shit out of SBP is just that. Strawgrasping extrapolation means nothing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
John Stewart was there too. laughing

Exactly, People are trying to put SBP's feats down and it's now working. He killed 32 GL's but he fought much more than that. And the top ones where all there as well. So yeah, SBP beat all the lanters kinds trumps morg's killing of one herald and punking some others. All those lanters >>>>>>>>>> 5 heralds.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Flash wasn't the the embodiment of the speedforce until the dismal Flash series began. Him punching, hurting and scaring the shit out of SBP is just that. Strawgrasping extrapolation means nothing.

UR really starting to be funny. bart was the only flash left. He had aged. All the signs where there in crisis that he was the speed force. We just didn't know it until issue one of the flash. bart knew it. That is why he was scared to let it out. OMG. Some people. Bart scaring SBP is not a low showing for sbp given the power at bart's finger tips. Bart is an abstract being now. He IS the Speed force.

xmarksthespot
Abstract being. Ah, the hilarity.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Abstract being. Ah, the hilarity.

Hal absorbed the power of Oa and became abstract. Captain Atom with the full power of the quantum field is abstract. But Bart being the speed force isn't? Laugh all you want. I call it as I see em.

darthgoober
Well, lets take a look...
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/61/scan00160017gx4.th.jpg
Well, I would first like to point out that all these GL's are just flying around, shooting energy blast. Not using their rings to create a space armada or anything like that, just flying and shooting. Also, if you take a look, all any of them have is your standard body shield. No ultra thick bubble shield or anything like that, just the standard shield.

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6663/scan0018li1.th.jpg
So now the fighting really begins. And SBP IS doing good, I'll give him that(but the GL's are STILL only flying and shooting). Oh, but what's that Guy's saying in the LAST panel? "Excessive force has been approved." Well what do you know? THAT'S why they were just flying around blasting. They were just trying to subdue him! They WEREN'T GOING ALL OUT! It's a lot easier when your fighting to kill against someone who's just trying to subdue you. Now let's see how he stands up after the approval...

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/335/scan0019ds8.th.jpg
Well look at that in the SECOND PANEL. ONE blast from Hal rips through SBP's armor and causes him to cry out in pain.

So to say that SBP took on the entire GL Corp's fighting at their best seems to be a bit inaccurate. Don't you think?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well, I would first like to point out that all these GL's are just flying around, shooting energy blast. Not using their rings to create a space armada or anything like that, just flying and shooting. Also, if you take a look, all any of them have is your standard body shield. No ultra thick bubble shield or anything like that, just the standard shield.

So now the fighting really begins. And SBP IS doing good, I'll give him that(but the GL's are STILL only flying and shooting). Oh, but what's that Guy's saying in the LAST panel? "Excessive force has been approved." Well what do you know? THAT'S why they were just flying around blasting. They were just trying to subdue him! They WEREN'T GOING ALL OUT! It's a lot easier when your fighting to kill against someone who's just trying to subdue you. Now let's see how he stands up after the approval...

Well look at that in the SECOND PANEL. ONE blast from Hal rips through SBP's armor and causes him to cry out in pain.

So to say that SBP took on the entire GL Corp's fighting at their best seems to be a bit inaccurate. Don't you think?

So are we now to assume that the lanterns, who have constantly for thousands of years been able to beat the crap out of high tiered criminals without using excessive force some how forgot how to do that? The lanters are at thier best at ALL times. They dont' some how recognize a universal threat and dont' do thier best until lethal force is authorized.

xmarksthespot
Hal absorbed the power of Oa and became abstract. Captain Atom with the full power of the quantum field is abstract. But Bart being the speed force isn't? Laugh all you want. I call it as I see em. How about he does something of even minor import before he gets labelled an abstract? smile

darthgoober
I have a question. If Bart WAS the speed force when he punked SBP, then how do you explain this...
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/5316/scan0030ko7.th.jpg
Bart says that he had RESIDUAL speed left over. So what happened? If I'm missing something please tell me. Because from I take that to mean, is that he might not have even been as powerful as he normally was.

Jesse7

You act as if SBP went all out, did you see SBP effortlessly freeze GL'S? Did you see him effortlessly incinerate GL's? He could have just done that to all of them.

Secondly when they appear to just be flying around him, do you know how fast SBP moves? He dragged a solar system through the universe so fast that time didnt pass and the planets suffered no dammage.

And finally, did you know that SBP when he returned from the Speed force, had no yellow sun light for 3-4 years? Thats what the suite is for, to feed him yellow sunlight; his cells likely had no energy left from being without yellow sunlight for 3-4 years, he was likely running purely off of the suites energy.

It wasn't the red sun radiation that weakened him because hes shown that hes immune to red sun radiation, it was the lack of the suite feeding him yellow sunlight; his cells were empty from being without it for 3-4 years in the speed force.

Finally, if SBP was going all out he could have retconned them, which he does warp reality on a multiversal level, as not only shwon on panel but said by Lex; it is based on his emotion since he cannot yet fully control it.

Jesse7
How about he does something of even minor import before he gets labelled an abstract? smile

Retconning DC on a multiversal level.

xmarksthespot
roll eyes (sarcastic) 1. I was referring to current Flash. 2. roll eyes (sarcastic)
I have a question. If Bart WAS the speed force when he punked SBP, then how do you explain this...
Bart says that he had RESIDUAL speed left over. So what happened? If I'm missing something please tell me. Because from I take that to mean, is that he might not have even been as powerful as he normally was. Simple. Retcon when the Flash title began.

darthgoober
So are we now to assume that the lanterns, who have constantly for thousands of years been able to beat the crap out of high tiered criminals without using excessive force some how forgot how to do that? The lanters are at thier best at ALL times. They dont' some how recognize a universal threat and dont' do thier best until lethal force is authorized.
Well let's see... He's shaking of all their blast when they DON'T have authorization. Then they get it, and Hal's blast seem to have A LOT more of of an effect. So you tell me.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well let's see... He's shaking of all their blast when they DON'T have authorization. Then they get it, and Hal's blast seem to have A LOT more of of an effect. So you tell me.

it Tells me that SBP was so powerful that even thier normal best wasn't good enough. That is what it tells me. Your acting as if the universe and oa threatening to be destroyed isn't enough for them to do thier best. SOme how they were dragging thier feat. PLEASE.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Jesse7
You act as if SBP went all out, did you see SBP effortlessly freeze GL'S? Did you see him effortlessly incinerate GL's? He could have just done that to all of them.
And you know he could have done it to them all how? Maybe he didn't get another good shot.

Secondly when they appear to just be flying around him, do you know how fast SBP moves? He dragged a solar system through the universe so fast that time didnt pass and the planets suffered no dammage. Has he got any other speed feats that equal that? Cause with the amount of time his trip took, plus his AVERAGE speed showings, I think that would qualify as either SMvF or PIS. It's funny how fanboys(and girls) forget that someone has to show the ability to do their high end feats CONSISTENTLY for it to count.

And finally, did you know that SBP when he returned from the Speed force, had no yellow sun light for 3-4 years? Thats what the suite is for, to feed him yellow sunlight; his cells likely had no energy left from being without yellow sunlight for 3-4 years, he was likely running purely off of the suites energy.

It wasn't the red sun radiation that weakened him because hes shown that hes immune to red sun radiation, it was the lack of the suite feeding him yellow sunlight; his cells were empty from being without it for 3-4 years in the speed force. BUT HE STILL HAD ACCESS TO THE ENERGY. So he wasn't running on empty or anything. And I would just like to point out that current Supes WAS weakened by the redsunlight & kryptonite when he KO'd SBP.

Finally, if SBP was going all out he could have retconned them, which he does warp reality on a multiversal level, as not only shwon on panel but said by Lex; it is based on his emotion since he cannot yet fully control it. Well he looked plenty emotional several times through out the last issue, to no effect. Not only that, if he can't control it, then you can't really say that his not using it is him not going all out can you. All you can say is that his plot device wasn't working properly at the moment.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Bart says that he had RESIDUAL speed left over. So what happened? If I'm missing something please tell me. Because from I take that to mean, is that he might not have even been as powerful as he normally was.

He was lying. How simple is that? if you read the flash series, Bart is hiding the fact that he has all of this power. Batman even says in Justice league one that bart still has his powers. He was certain of it. So you Tell me.

Jesse7
And you know he could have done it to them all how? Maybe he didn't get another good shot.

Has he got any other speed feats that equal that? Cause with the amount of time his trip took, plus his AVERAGE speed showings, I think that would qualify as either SMvF or PIS. It's funny how fanboys(and girls) forget that someone has to show the ability to do their high end feats CONSISTENTLY for it to count.

BUT HE STILL HAD ACCESS TO THE ENERGY. So he wasn't running on empty or anything. And I would just like to point out that current Supes WAS weakened by the redsunlight & kryptonite when he KO'd SBP.

Well he looked plenty emotional several times through out the last issue, to no effect. Not only that, if he can't control it, then you can't really say that his not using it is him not going all out can you. All you can say is that his plot device wasn't working properly at the moment.

The only point I'm going to argue right now is the energy access one.
(partly because I agree to an extent on the other points, except for the SvsFL because SBP was doing high end feats reguarly)

He had access to the energy that the suite was giving him, lets say the suite fed him a x% of energy every so many minutes, he was never at a high % because he was constantly using the energy he was gaining, he gained 10% he used 10%, etc. etc.

He was never back to full strength when he returned form the speed force, no yellow sunlight for 3-4 years drained his cells completely, the suite was begining to recharge him again, but he was using most of the energy he was gaining.

Thus he likely never went above x% with his gain/spend ratio.

Do you see what im trying to say?

darthgoober
it Tells me that SBP was so powerful that even thier normal best wasn't good enough. That is what it tells me. Your acting as if the universe and oa threatening to be destroyed isn't enough for them to do thier best. SOme how they were dragging thier feat. PLEASE.
The GL's is like a cosmic police force or army, right? So yes, that means they don't cut loose until they have clearance in situations like this. Now I know that GL's HAVE gone all out without clearance before, but wouldn't that just me MORE proof of the PIS involved?

And you still haven't answered as to why Hal's blast seemed so much more effective(but you don't have to, we both know)

darthgoober
The only point I'm going to argue right now is the energy access one.
(partly because I agree to an extent on the other points)
He had access to the energy that the suite was giving him, lets say the suite fed him a x% of energy every so many minutes, he was never at a high % because he was constantly using the energy he was gaining, he gained 10% he used 10%, etc. etc.

He was never back to full strength when he returned form the speed force, no yellow sunlight for 3-4 years drained his cells completely, the suite was begining to recharge him again, but he was using most of the energy he was gaining.

Thus he likely never went above x% with his gain/spend ratio.

Do you see what im trying to say?
And where's the proof of that?

(But I TOTALLY understand your ignoring the rest)

Jesse7
And where's the proof of that?

(But I TOTALLY understand your ignoring the rest)

Well I think it mentions it in the series some where about being trapped in the speed force for 3-5 years (I dont remember the exact number), and that it was devoid of yellow sunlight (why else would he build a suite that feeds him yellow sunlight).

P.S. of course sbp was knocked out by Supes, they were both powerless, so it came down to physique, and the physique of a built 30 year old>the physique of a 19-20 year old.

darthgoober
Well I think it mentions it in the series some where about being trapped in the speed force for 3-5 years (I dont remember the exact number), and that it was devoid of yellow sunlight (why else would he build a suite that feeds him yellow sunlight).

P.S. of course sbp was knocked our by Supes, they were both powerless, so it came down to physique, and the physique of a built 30 year old>the physique of a 19-20 year old
But you have no proof that he was back at full power. Right? Your just speculating because he's got an S on his chest, and you like them to look good.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The GL's is like a cosmic police force or army, right? So yes, that means they don't cut loose until they have clearance in situations like this. Now I know that GL's HAVE gone all out without clearance before, but wouldn't that just me MORE proof of the PIS involved?

And you still haven't answered as to why Hal's blast seemed so much more effective(but you don't have to, we both know)

Hal is the strongest GL. It seems he went after the suit. And if the GL's really stood a chance, then how come Superman and Superman PC had to give up thier power for a year and the other lost his life? HMM. makes you wonder. SBP beating the GL"s is indeed a great feat and cannot be discounted. And now that we have proven that Bart IS the speed force, that little bart punked SBP can't be used anymore either. Also, We have always asserted that Hal jordan was much more powerful than most give him credit for. Him being able to hurt Sbp only gives more credance to that feeling.

Jesse7
But you have no proof that he was back at full power. Right? Your just speculating because he's got an S on his chest, and you like them to look good.

Im saying he wasn't at full power, not that he was at full power, and secondly do you any proof to say he was at full power when he came back?

Because most of the showings show that he wasn't...

1. Being trapped for 3-5 years in the speed force with no yellow sunlight

2. Needing to build a suite that feeds him yellow sunlight

3. He has shown that he is immune to k-nite, magic, and red sunlight radiation (Avalon posted the scan recently).

4. The momment he loses the suite he loses his power, likely because he no longer had a power source, and he had no reseveres in his cells from being devoid of yellow sunlight for 3-5 years.

6. Unlike the othersupermen who lost their powers immediately after they went through the sun, SBP still had some power from the suite; he showed this when he used heat vision but it wore out as he used the last of his reserves (Which he had little to none).

Point being, red sun radiation doesnt effect him, it was the lack of yellow sunlight that affected him.

darthgoober

P.S. of course sbp was knocked out by Supes, they were both powerless, so it came down to physique, and the physique of a built 30 year old>the physique of a 19-20 year old.
They weren't powerless, just nearly. And current Supes was continually getting weaker.

darthgoober
Hal is the strongest GL. It seems he went after the suit. And if the GL's really stood a chance, then how come Superman and Superman PC had to give up thier power for a year and the other lost his life? HMM. makes you wonder. SBP beating the GL"s is indeed a great feat and cannot be discounted. And now that we have proven that Bart IS the speed force, that little bart punked SBP can't be used anymore either. Also, We have always asserted that Hal jordan was much more powerful than most give him credit for. Him being able to hurt Sbp only gives more credance to that feeling.
SO your saying that the SINGLE blast from Hal, was more powerful than the 12 combined blast that SBP shook of on the page before? Why is it so hard for you to accept that they weren't going all out? That he was able to take them all on, is still a feat, whether they were holding back or not. He IS a badass(physically anyway, he's still a whiny little b*tch). You need to come to grips with the fact, that he's just not as powerful as you want him to be.

nvrbeenwthagirl
They weren't powerless, just nearly. And current Supes was continually getting weaker.

Your forgetting that SBP had already stated that he didnt' have any of his power left. Every thing he was getting was from the suit. He was a beast and he was no where near his planet moving power. Superman hadn't experienced any such maximum drainage that SBP had. He spent years in the speed force fighting his way out. He exerted all of his energy. Superman and Superman PC may have went thru the sun with sbp, but they still had a little power left, he had almost none. And he was still handling them for a while until his 16 year old physique took over and Superman's 30 year well built physique knocked him out for the count.

nvrbeenwthagirl
SO your saying that the SINGLE blast from Hal, was more powerful than the 12 combined blast that SBP shook of on the page before? Why is it so hard for you to accept that they weren't going all out? That he was able to take them all on, is still a feat, whether they were holding back or not. He IS a badass(physically anyway, he's still a whiny little b*tch). You need to come to grips with the fact, that he's just not as powerful as you want him to be.

Actually at that point, he wasn't as powerful as his Planet moving self. That is the point that your missing. Anyone who can move planets across the universe so fast that no one and I mean no one notices, is just a beast. No getting around that. Not in the history of Comics has a brick done anything like that. Not even PC superman moved planets cross universe so fast that no one knew. Now when morg can move planets cross the universe so fast that even the God's and abstracts dont' notice, then we'll have a debate. Until then, this is a slaughter of epic proportions. We never even saw what SBP fully powered could do WITH the suit on. OMG. He would own all.

darthgoober
There's no proof that he lost all his power first. You speculating to make him look better. Supes had just flown through a red sun, and was surronded by kryptonite. Hell SBP smashed a piece across his face. And your going to tell me, that Supes had less power avalable?

darthgoober
Actually at that point, he wasn't as powerful as his Planet moving self. That is the point that your missing. Anyone who can move planets across the universe so fast that no one and I mean no one notices, is just a beast. No getting around that. Not in the history of Comics has a brick done anything like that. Not even PC superman moved planets cross universe so fast that no one knew. Now when morg can move planets cross the universe so fast that even the God's and abstracts dont' notice, then we'll have a debate. Until then, this is a slaughter of epic proportions. We never even saw what SBP fully powered could do WITH the suit on. OMG. He would own all.
Did he EVER demonstrate that level of power or speed again? Before or after, the speed force dump. If not, that's SMvF.

Jesse7
Im saying he wasn't at full power, not that he was at full power, and secondly do you any proof to say he was at full power when he came back?

3. He has shown that he is immune to k-nite, magic, and red sunlight radiation (Avalon posted the scan recently).

4. The momment he loses the suite he loses his power, likely because he no longer had a power source, and he had no reseveres in his cells from being devoid of yellow sunlight for 3-5 years.

6. Unlike the othersupermen who lost their powers immediately after they went through the sun, SBP still had some power from the suite; he showed this when he used heat vision but it wore out as he used the last of his reserves (Which he had little to none).

Point being, red sun radiation doesnt effect him, it was the lack of yellow sunlight that affected him.

darthgoober

I have as much as you have of him NOT being as powerful with the armor, as he was before he was dumped.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Did he EVER demonstrate that level of power or speed again? Before or after, the speed force dump. If not, that's SMvF.

What are you talking about? did you read the IC series? SBP had been moving planets across the universe for a while. It was all part of A luthor's plan. SBP was always that powerful. It doesn't take a genious to see that SBP was uber powerful. He was less powerful becuz of the whole Speed force thing. He even stated it on panel. Which would account for MM being able to hurt him a little, and the lanterns being able to hurt him some. Well hal any way. There is no way someone strong enough and fast enough to CONSTANTLY move planets across the universe couldn't have just pushed The earth into Oa. Killing every one and getting the result he wanted. Even in his weakend state, SuperBoy prime was still a threat to the universe. The guardians thought so. 32 gl's lost thier live becuz of this threat. I'm done arguing. The Comic speaks for itself. Interpret it how ever you feel in order to justify you thinking morg wins this fight. I"ll stick with what I read and saw.

Jesse7
I have as much as you have of him NOT being as powerful with the armor, as he was before he was dumped.

@_@??

Jesse7
What are you talking about? did you read the IC series? SBP had been moving planets across the universe for a while. It was all part of A luthor's plan. SBP was always that powerful. It doesn't take a genious to see that SBP was uber powerful. He was less powerful becuz of the whole Speed force thing. He even stated it on panel. Which would account for MM being able to hurt him a little, and the lanterns being able to hurt him some. Well hal any way. There is no way someone strong enough and fast enough to CONSTANTLY move planets across the universe couldn't have just pushed The earth into Oa. Killing every one and getting the result he wanted. Even in his weakend state, SuperBoy prime was still a threat to the universe. The guardians thought so. 32 gl's lost thier live becuz of this threat. I'm done arguing. The Comic speaks for itself. Interpret it how ever you feel in order to justify you thinking morg wins this fight. I"ll stick with what I read and saw.

I listed the reasons I think support his weakening from being trapped in the speed force ^_^

darthgoober
Wait, so does the Flash recton mean that this conversation never happened...
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/2266/scan0030nd8.th.jpg

Or does it mean that later on Bart found out he still has powers.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I listed the reasons I think support his weakening from being trapped in the speed force ^_^

That was for someone else dear. smile

Jesse7

I think what NVR is trying to say, is that bart was lying there, and that he had the speed force the whole time.

darthgoober
I think what NVR is trying to say, is that bart was lying there, and that he had the speed force the whole time.
Wait the recton said that Bart was lying?

nvrbeenwthagirl

I already explained this. BART WAS LYING. He didn't want anyone to know he had his powers. He was scared of them. read flash number one. EVen in JLA number one, Batman said that Bart still had his powers after someone said he didnt. Batman was SURE bart had his powers. Even tho bart had told everyone he didn't have them. thanks. very much. Bart was the speed force at that point. and he was hiding it. There was no retcon. DC planned it this way all along. all you have to do is the fact that SBP was scared of bart. Look at the JLA book and realize that Flash number one being written and planned while IC was coming out. So There was no retconn. Bart simply was lying.

darthgoober
I already explained this. BART WAS LYING. He didn't want anyone to know he had his powers. He was scared of them. read flash number one. EVen in JLA number one, Batman said that Bart still had his powers after someone said he didnt. Batman was SURE bart had his powers. Even tho bart had told everyone he didn't have them. thanks. very much. Bart was the speed force at that point. and he was hiding it. There was no retcon. DC planned it this way all along. all you have to do is the fact that SBP was scared of bart. Look at the JLA book and realize that Flash number one being written and planned while IC was coming out. So There was no retconn. Bart simply was lying.
Hey I was just asking. Don't be a pissey just because I proved that the GL's weren't going all out.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hey I was just asking. Don't be a pissey just because I proved that the GL's weren't going all out.

Well dont' be pissy cuz I proved that Bart punking Sbp wasn't a low showing for SBP. smile. And You didn't prove much. After hal shot superboy in the arm, superboy grabbed hal and was about to crush him into paste until the supermen showed up. But you almost got me with that one till i picked up my ic book and studied that pic. Notice that after excessive force was authorized, MM says that he suspects that the Gl's can only halt sbp for so long. and Sbp proceeds to break hal's arm thru his " excessive" force shield.

darthgoober
Well dont' be pissy cuz I proved that Bart punking Sbp wasn't a low showing for SBP. smile. And You didn't prove much. After hal shot superboy in the arm, superboy grabbed hal and was about to crush him into paste until the supermen showed up. But you almost got me with that one till i picked up my ic book and studied that pic.
I'm not pissy, I just didn't know about the recton. Sue me.

But it doesn't change the fact that the GL's were holding back. And why'd you have to check out your book, I posted the whole page?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm not pissy, I didn't know about the recton.

But it doesn't change the fact that the GL's were holding back. And why'd you have to check out your book, I posted the whole page?

I can't see the words that good. And I like to make sure that I read what is going on before and after a panel. SOmetimes I have learned, that I can make my self look stupid if I go off something on one page and take it out of context of the entire story. It's done alot and i dont want to make those mistakes.

bigbran

So to say that SBP took on the entire GL Corp's fighting at their best seems to be a bit inaccurate. Don't you think? Sweet.
Teehee.

bigbran
I can't see the words that good. And I like to make sure that I read what is going on before and after a panel. SOmetimes I have learned, that I can make my self look stupid if I go off something on one page and take it out of context of the entire story. It's done alot and i dont want to make those mistakes. I can see the words perfectly.....from like 2 feet back from the computer!!!

This isn't even funny.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
I can see the words perfectly.....from like 2 feet back from the computer!!!

This isn't even funny.

Ur prolly younger than me with good eyesight. I lost my glasses and i might as well be velma off of scooby doo. Scooby where's my glasses.

nvrbeenwthagirl
HAH. I didnt' know you could click on the pic three times to make it super big. LOL. Oh well. now i know.

TheTyrant
Morg wins.

manx422
Superboy-Prime

Harbinger
Prime in a slugfest.

Nihilist
bump

Uriel005
Peak SBP is timetrapper though.... Interesting fight not sure how this would actually turn out. Be interesting crossover.

abhilegend
Bump

leonidas
prime wins and i loved ole galan777&777777&&777777&77!!! laughing out loud

Galan007
laughing out loud

No shit. There was some serious "sevenage" going in in my name back then. mmm

LordofBrooklyn
This, Darthgoober, has been an enemy of The House of El for more than a decade!!!

IT IS TIME FOR A RECKONING!!!!

Galan007
As for this thread: you have to remember that I made it WAY back in the day... Before SCW had even been released(hell, I think IC had just wrapped up at the time... F*ck me, that seems like forever ago... ohhh)

But anywho... especially when you factor in Prime's showings since '06, he would honestly stomp Morg.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Galan007
As for this thread: you have to remember that I made it WAY back in the day... Before SCW had even been released(hell, I think IC had just wrapped up at the time... F*ck me, that seems like forever ago... ohhh)

But anywho... especially when you factor in Prime's showings since '06, he would honestly stomp Morg.

Prime would hang Morg by his intestines!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.